Do u watch reaction videos?

do u watch reaction videos?

Attached: 87B58FE6-0DFF-45AF-AC47-2FB56E3EE644.jpg (480x266, 45K)

Yes, it's the easiest way to feel good about myself without actually having to do anything worthwhile.

No.

>u
Cringe

Yes but only of black people like Andre the black nerd and Tyrone Mganus,they are funny and based. Whites are cringe and this comes from a white guy.

shitposting on Yea Forums is no better than watching some faggot on youtube react to some shitty movie or tv show. it's all shit, you're all shit. this shithole is no better than the SHIT i just took. It STINKS. You feel good looking down on retards who pretend to react for other retards about inane shit? You like when people tell you that you are based because you regurgitated the same shit some other faggot said in a thread an hour ago that you were also in because you can't get enough of that SHIT? SNIFF mmm oh yea that's a mighty fine shitpost, I'm so proud of MY SHITPOST, I have to make the same thread every couple hours to share it with everyone. Gotta remind everyone about these literal who shits doing dumb shit that nobody gives a shit about. Who gives a fuck about movies or tv shows when I can complain about shit and get all the other little shits to reply with their shit opinions about shit we don't even give a shit about. You are what you mock you stupid shit eating cunt.

>dance monkey dance
Top cuck.

>watching random faggots watching something else
The fuck is your problem.
>shitposting on Yea Forums is...
....a form of artistic expression. Watching faggots on youtube isn't.

Attached: please go.jpg (600x700, 41K)

only with black people in it

Attached: hmm.png (1280x800, 1.56M)

Why do incels get so mad at people socializing and enjoying themselves with friends?

Attached: REEEEE.jpg (637x662, 95K)

me out of frame

I'd rather watch paint dry.

I love reaction videos.

Remember when prominent youtubers would shit on reaction channels, now everyone is doing them. fuckin lol

Exclusively , Why?

Same. But for different reasons.

Sometimes.
I guess the lack of social interaction pushes me to click them.

sithfurion is a cool dude

Attached: kino reaction.jpg (1274x671, 77K)

Pixie kino

Stfu lower iq mongolid, watching niggers fake react. Is retard level of entertainment.

Why are being such a dweeb. It's entertaining.

And it's Mongoloid, Mongoloid.

:O
:M,

Entertainment is entirely opinion.
Meanwhile, it's a fact that to enjoy this drek you need a double digit IQ.

>watching retards go "oooh!" and "aaaah!"
no, it's litterally one of the lowest forms of entertainment

I like watching them in the middle of the week or like right before the next episode to recap.

I dont like the giant veiwing parties like 2 mabe 3 people tops. After that I dont know whos talking in the back ground.

I have been watching Pehk and Kahl's channel because they dont show their faces. Like who wabts to see your fucking mug if u and a chick.

Attached: Screen_Shot_2017-11-10_at_10.36.15_AM.png (1510x884, 1.45M)