Is this worth watching or should I skip it?

Is this worth watching or should I skip it?

Attached: 911Gc+MRR1L._RI_.jpg (1920x2560, 637K)

Fucking terrible.

Skip. Pretty boring desu

Wasp is sexy

Check it out, it's alright.

More soul than just about anything else in the MCU. Yea Forums loved this when it came out, not sure why so many have done a 180. People on this board will unironically recommend Thor 2 over this.

Watch it for Ghost and Ant Man getting sexually assaulted by her. Post the webm of both of them...y'know which scene.
Also,Louis is always a WIN

No movie is worth watching

watch it, enjoy it, trick yourself into masturbating with the old "penis in popcornbucket" trick and have fun

based anti-film and television Yea Forums poster

If you liked the first one I'd say it's deffo worth watching, it's a great sequel. If not you can skip it.

Attached: Ant-man.(Film).full.2136806.jpg (1000x1202, 660K)

it felt rushed and busy and far too many characters got screen time and exposition. you could see the plot coming a mile away but it took forever for the movie to catch up

better than thor dark world

Sexy Wasp & Luis are unironically the only reasons to watch this or the first film.
Fight me!

They're two of the biggest reasons. Ghost is another. She and wasp are great fucking fap material. Also wholesome family adventure is another good reason.

It's forgettable but definitely not one of MCU's worst; especially if you like Pym antics. If you're a based Evangaline poster, most certainly worth the watch.

Orange slices : the movie

MCU is fine but literally zero soul besides iron man 1

Evangeline is perfect.
Only reason to watch.

It's ok, basically your average MCU Phase 3 movie.

i liked it a lot

Actress who played ghost stole my "would mix" award away from Rashida Jones

>besides iron man 1
Ahem

Attached: 6'0'' vs 5'11''.jpg (900x675, 231K)

It was a good flick

Ant man stuff, Dr. Strange, and Bucky-oriented Cap films are the only ones worth watching.

His daughter was adorable. The scene where they’re talking and she suggests being his partner was so cute. Shame she will never be seen again thanks to the time skip.

Worth watching desu. Straight white male starred capeshit is a dying breed.

Watch on 4k disc to spot thong lines on Wasp's suit.

nah, not worth it

Skip. Other than Lang's relationship with his duaghter, It has no soul. It's worse than Iron Man 2 ans Dark World since those movies had good action at least.

They could do a lot of in-between solo flicks with Ruffalo. We could still see Leader, we could still get a proper Planet Hulk if they got their shit together.

Ghost alone makes it worth watching

This
While the scene in Endgame where he reunites with a teenage Cassie is great, it didn't hit as hard as it should for me because it's an actress we've never seen before.

>Yea Forums loved this when it came out, not sure why so many have done a 180
Same thing with Dr. Strange. I thought Dr. Strange was just alright, but when it came out it was all about how fresh the movie was and how cool the effects were and how he defeated the villain in an original and interesting way
Now everyone here says it's one of the worst MCU movies. WTF.

Why do they keep re-boxing the blu-rays with this awful uniform design?

Too much paper works. Disney can buy fox yet couldn't do jack shit about Universal

Disney could only buy Fox because Murdoch was tired and wanted to sell it to the highest bidder.

All the frak Iron Man 2 gets should be levelled at Iron Man 3, jesus fuck what a shit movie.
At least Iron Man 2 had Samuel L. Jackson, Sam Rockwell and Mickey Rourke (and his BURD)

it was top comfy for me, specially after Inifinity War, its a very simple and relaxing movie

Yea Forums always gravitates toward hating things, it's just the natural state of the place

watch it and jerk it to Kate

And sexy Black Widow

>Murdoch was tired and wanted to sell it to the highest bidder.
Yet even so, Disney got trolled really hard when NBC universal offered more even though Comcast never had any intention to give Murdoch any. Iger really felt for it big time

You guys don't see the pattern yet:

>Yea Forums has a unique cycle of hate and love. When a film comes out Yea Forums will spam threads 24/7, worship the actor, spam pictures, and invent fan fiction. However after exactly two weeks, when the general public and critics also love the film, Yea Forums will turn their back on said film, and crucify anyone who is still a fan.

Correct. And an attempt at exploring Tony's alcoholism.
Iron Man 3 was the first S U B V E R S I V E marvel flick. And it had all the plotholes Iron Man 2 didn't have:
>All the Mandarin shenanigans
>Guy "Tony didn't pay me attention at a party" Pearce
>Guy "I will spit fire for no reason and never do it again" Pearce
>300 Iron Man armors I had forgotten about
>Pepper "look at me I got superpowers but only for five minutes" Potts
>Let's play up the "I am not going to be Iron Man anymore" despite happening one year before Ultron is scheduled to be released
Shane Black is shit.

>Shame she will never be seen again thanks to the time skip.
By the time they get around to doing Ant-Man 3 she'll probably be old enough. Time skips are a great way of avoiding the ageing kid issue.

Screen cap?

I liked it more than the first one (pretty boring movie tbqh)

As someone who isn't a big capeshit fan, (having only seen Winter Soldier, GotG 1 and 2, and about half of Antman 1 before watching it) it was an alright movie. The Pym and Paul Rudd shenanigans were superb and the plot was okay , although admittedly I doubt I would've seen if it if my best friend at the time didn't pull up in my driveway and tell me "Get in, I got two movie tickets, we're hanging out today."

unironically based and I hope your life goes well

Thanks user, I hope your life goes well too