Watch movie

>watch movie
>it doesn't remind me of star trek

Attached: 1366579746148.jpg (407x439, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2RVf01en-YA
youtube.com/watch?v=DpHbLewg79c
youtube.com/watch?v=ri7v-utIcvY
youtube.com/watch?v=6d4iCa6h29c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>make another RLM thread
>it's shit

The more you watch their other content, the more their behaviour will make sense. They are actually consistenly aweful movie critics. They like to get high and mighty about how much better they are than others and do these endlessly long fake podcasts, but at the core of it all they are just the exact same. They are grade A hypocrites . And pretty lackluster movie reviewers in addition.

You can pretty much predict exactly how they are going to react. The only thing they are good at is detecting a bandwagon starting to roll, so they always jump on it the first chance they get, and if they can't get on fast enough but sense potential for an anti-bandwagon, they will try and start that. That is exactly what they did with TFA. When the wind started turning after TLJ and fans suddenly hated Disney again, they turned right around and "admitted to their mistake" to get onto the bandwagon nice and early while people didn't realize whether the "love it" or "hate it" faction was going to win out yet.

They are good social manipulators, I will give you that, but they pretty much just say what ever will get their audience nodding, and they know how to make a tear-down entertaining whether substantiated or not. In that regard, they are just the edgy """high brow""" mirror image to all those shill-casts they like to mock.

And they do that with every movie, not just Star Wars, I got sick and tired of them real fast. The more I watched of them, the more they reminded me of the higher tier corporate bullshitters I have encountered in large companies, you know, the type that don't just rise through hot air and convincing other bullshitters, but that can hide their unsophisticated behind sophisticated wording. In the end, you develop a nose for that nonsense anyways. RLM are the same, beating dead horses and unsophisticated "criticism" hidden behind nice wording.

>They are actually consistenly aweful movie critics.
Don't they identify as "comedians"?
> They like to get high and mighty about how much better they are than others and do these endlessly long fake podcasts
Eh, they have only made smug comments towards cinemasins and nerds in general (while being nerds themsleves, so they are hypocrites, of course)
They were pretty exposed with TFA though, the plnkett review is just embarassing desu. Hckfraudmedia called them out on it.

name one time Mike has been wrong to bring up Trek
protip: you can't

Attached: 1524981344643.png (489x568, 181K)

Does Mike think he’s being funny when he does this? Does anyone who has never seen Star Trek like when he does this?

Has he mentioned Discovery in any videos?

What do you mean? He literally mentions discovery in their latest review and they have multiple episodes talking about it, he and Rich

Yes, he convinced me to finally watch Star Trek and I enjoy it.

Pretty sure they've made at least 2 episodes about it, and the last one was mostly about how disappointed Mike was with it

Attached: feelsgreat.jpg (670x777, 63K)

I must have missed those

>mfw Jay said he didn't know what the doomsday machine was

Attached: 1376107394043.jpg (280x400, 19K)

youtube.com/watch?v=2RVf01en-YA
youtube.com/watch?v=DpHbLewg79c
youtube.com/watch?v=ri7v-utIcvY
youtube.com/watch?v=6d4iCa6h29c

4 fucking videos, that's almost SF Debris tier

>responding to pasta

>Don't they identify as "comedians"?
This is the cheapest possible defence. It's only so they can hide behind parody whenever they are criticized.

He's made 4 videos exclusively dedicated to Discovery, you dumb motherfucker.

I don't frequent RLM threads, I had lost interest after the TFA review.
It's the greatest defence known to man. Pretend like you are "just making a parody bro" and you are immortal.
FINE GEEZ

Remember that time Benjamin Sisko raped Dax?

Attached: 1539513605231.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

>It's the greatest defence known to man. Pretend like you are "just making a parody bro" and you are immortal.
Except they don't do that. Half in the Bag and re:View videos are just their genuine opinions.

The other user disagreed.

who is SF Debris?

Would Mike accept a job as a consultant on a Star Trek series even if it means having to put Half in the Bag on hiatus and letting Jay operate RLM by himself or with a temporary replacement for two years?

>identify as comedians
Only because people laugh about you doesn't make you a comedian.

Okay. But he's objectively incorrect. Just because they make jokes doesn't invalidate the fact that their opinions are genuine.

what

Since RLM has more subs than CBS access what do you think?

Yes and when Odo formed himself into a buttplug and shoved himself up Quark's ass

Remember when Star Trek was an inferior science fiction series with overt SJW themes even before SJW's were a thing?

Attached: 1529642557467.png (1289x722, 1.26M)

The only Star Trek episode I liked.

Attached: 1530934455249.png (905x672, 978K)

He reviews Star Trek episodes, he moved off youtube to his own personal site years ago to avoid CBS. He has reviews for something like 50% of all ST episodes at this point, after doing it for more then a decade. I think he was listed on Channel Awesome's site at one point.

Oh Jay

No Mr. Kurtzman you have to burn Star Trek to the ground yourself.

user ironically failed at being funny

haha