Why did they even need to redesign sonic AT ALL? Why not leave him just the way he has always been...

Why did they even need to redesign sonic AT ALL? Why not leave him just the way he has always been? he appeared in numeral live action commercials and it just seemed fine.

youtube.com/watch?v=PQXthR_16lA

youtube.com/watch?v=fZ3TDzKKeFw

Attached: snic.png (890x1011, 949K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=37Jjb9XuQx0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

have sex sweaty

You're not aware how many social/trend/marketing equations go on into the design of a CG main character.
This is obviously following the same market trend as that new Pokemon flick

Well for starters do you have any idea how much Nike is paying for that swoosh

they could have just put the nike symbol on his shoes

>numeral live action commercials
It's numerous ESL-kun.

It's numeric you absolute silly.

>Puma
the worst shoes that exist

They could have just used one their actual shoe designs

Attached: D02s3YVXcAIYabq.jpg (940x660, 63K)

But at least the pokemon in the movie still clearly look like how they are in the game but with some realistic textures. Sonic is wildly out of proportion and they for some reason decided to paint his hands white instead of giving him gloves?

Still kinda wanna see it tho

Sonic uses Puma in the movie

it's intentionally bad to ride off of meme status

This trailer is the first pleb filter featuring a talking, running, blue hedgehog. The movie looks kino AF.

Some dude doing motion capture for him, if they wanted to use game model proportions they would need to animate everything manually, that's cost extra money.

kill incels qt3.14

Attached: received_273731400175903.jpg (1920x1080, 134K)

remove the fur

Here's your sonic bro

Attached: file.png (475x499, 248K)

they will change his look a lot before november

I don't understand their reasoning at all. Although I assume it's in the same vein as the Super Mario Bros movie goombas.

>paint his hands white instead of giving him gloves?
I'm not even a sonic fan and that confused me. There is nothing wrong with his original design. Hell, he's already wearing shoes in this new design, what's wrong with adding gloves and socks? It's just baffling.

NO

They should of just done a fucking CGI full length movie like this

youtube.com/watch?v=37Jjb9XuQx0

Look how kino this would be on the big screen

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 98K)

This design perfectly captures the sexualised mascot furry subculture aesthetic. Except it's in (what I in good faith assume is) a Hollywood family film.

The only thing that keeps sonic alive as a franchise is the constant disappointment and resentment it produces. You don’t want a good sonic movie. You crave the shittyness of the sonic franchise and they know it.