Is this just not going to happen now?

Is this just not going to happen now?

How would it snow without the NK?

Attached: 4F1405CD-AFFD-4D7B-AE57-340BF0F4D02A.jpg (950x534, 98K)

those are ashes not snow

>implying they care about prophecies, premonition, legends, folk tales and visions from the books

k

Reminder that Euron Greyjoy will cause Eldritch apocalypse in the books. Screencap this.

it blows up, and its ashes.
boom, solved.

>Dany sees the throne
>Doesn't take it and joins her dead family instead
Confirmed for Jon lopping off that mad bitch's head.

But you can see in the vision that it’s meant to be very cold, her breath crystallises. You might be right though, or that might be how it’s retconned to fit into the new YASS QUEEN timeline.

Attached: spoilers got.png (1130x497, 455K)

Yeah, we’ve all seen those. I’m just posting because I still have a vague glimmer of hope left that perhaps D&D aren’t complete spastics.

the red meteor crashes into the planet and causes an ice age.

>DABID LOOK, THEY POSTED ANOTHER AUTISTIC THEORY

It's foreshadowing Jon's onscreen cumshot

It's still winter you dummy. Dragon attack on the throne room and the roof gets fucked= it snows inside

The NK only brings winter in the books, in ths show, winter is quite literally just a snowy season

reminder it was ALWAYS shit. we should have gotten the walkers running over westeros like 2 seasons ago. then we should have gotten a full season of survivors trying to fight for the dawn in the post-apocalyptic barren ice wastelands. it was always shit, this was just the final stage of disappointment. and in 10 years no one south of winterfell will believe any of the shit seen in the last episode, it's going to grow into another silly myth.

Attached: 1551954588023.png (387x455, 334K)

>ITS NOT OVER GUYS BRAN MAKES IT TO THE ISLE OF FACES AND REVEALS THAT HE IS THE GREAT OTHER THE GOD OF DARKNESS AND COLD AND SHIT THEN YOU'LL SEE LIKE A FLASHBACK WHERE HE SHOWS HOW HES BEEN MANIPULATING EVENTS SINCE BECOMING THE THREE EYED RAVEN JUST WAIT AND SEE ITS HAPPENING

Attached: 1532849637665.jpg (396x385, 33K)

We godda please the Burlington Bar crowd user.
We don't care about good writing and interesting story.

This. Even in the books its too long. If the Others tear down the wall on the very first page of WoW, it still wont be enough time for the story to fully tell itself

>Jon killing Dany
>Pleasing the Burlington Bar crowd
It's gonna be a chimpout the likes of which you've never scene.

>season 7 ending shows winter has finally come to king's landing
>shows lots of locations being covered in snow
season 8
>all the snow is already gone and it's summer again
bravo D&D

You just listened to that podcast too huh.

>I too drank of the knowledge fount you did. So you see, females, this knowledge is not the sign of intelligence or fitness at all. It is in fact common and trite. And so, rather than mating with him, you should mate with me.

Just because the long night won't happen it doesn't mean that a conventional winter won't come anyway.

that’s nice and all but did you listen to the podcast?

>Dany about to take the throne after long battle
>Suddenly stabbed in the back by Jon
>Looks up to Jon from the bloody floor
>"I did tell you not to trust me"
>Jon removes his faceless mask revealing Littlefinger
>Littlefinger's eyes glow blue
>Winks

Attached: 1555669547031.jpg (431x350, 23K)