Holy shit. Welcome to Marwen is the cringiest shit I've ever seen

Holy shit. Welcome to Marwen is the cringiest shit I've ever seen.

Like imagine someone making a movie about Christian Weston Chandler, but all his cheesy, cliche Sonichu comics are stop motion animated.

They really went all out with the identity politics and nazism, too.

Attached: Marwen2.webm (550x412, 1.87M)

I'm sure the director regrets it

>Like imagine someone making a movie about Christian Weston Chandler, but all his cheesy, cliche Sonichu comics are stop motion animated.

That'd be pretty fucking kino actually

Attached: SchuComic9Page19-C.jpg (784x1000, 147K)

Fun fact: this guy was beaten up by a bunch of bikers (including a black guy) for being a crossdressing pervert. Not randomly assaulted by Nazis.

>They really went all out with the identity politics and nazism, too.

I love that conservatives think it's horrible when people make fun of literal nazis
Just goes to show that if people call you a racist it's probably because you're racist

Attached: Mueller.jpg (1200x773, 112K)

Black nazis existed though.

and the nazism plays such a huge part in the story! Completely made up.

Attached: Marwen3.webm (550x412, 2.35M)

Maybe 2015 or ‘16 I saw Steve Carell at possibly the oscars and that was the first time I was ever sure in my heart I was looking at a human clone. He looked like a completely different person with a completely different demeanor and mannerisms and ‘aurora’

This is not true though.

It's an "aura" idiot.

Is there anything more cringe than walking shoulder to shoulder in a line

You have schizophrenia

Seek help.

Except the people who beat him up in real life weren't nazis. Oops.

But hey, associating people I don't like with nazism is totally okay. My feelings matter more than truth.

Attached: Marwen4.webm (550x412, 496K)

Or it's because conservatives get called nazis regularly so nazi became a euphemism for everyone not liberal

Attached: 1541711982290.jpg (400x400, 24K)

>that webm
jeeze, I wonder why this movie was both critically and commercially panned?

why does this remind me of shrek

In today's political climate, with shit like Captain Marvel, I'm surprised all the feminist retards didn't dress up as characters from the movie and cheer at this scene.

Seriously, SJWs dropped the ball. They usually champion shit like this.

Attached: Marwen5.webm (550x412, 394K)

even if they did that's besides the point. the dudes that beat him up weren't neo-nazis

I’d pay for a ticket.

>Aurora

Based retard

the feminist stuff doesn't count if there's a male protagonist fapping over the whole thing

Its a sad testament to life in America when can't even dress up anymore as a woman and hit on construction workers.

Attached: 1999_4_samantha.jpg (480x640, 88K)

what even is this post

Attached: wat6.png (582x576, 405K)

i can never find any sources about the attackers, someone help me out :(

>Mueller

Solid b8, but it's time to update, pal. Only boomer catladies still idolize him.

maybe try the documentary?

dumb /x/phile poster

>brainwashing young children 80 years old anti-German propaganda

I don't even blame the Americans at this point, we all know why this idea is still lingering about.

Attached: Jew law 1532251800485.jpg (640x300, 74K)