All the foreshadowing

>All the foreshadowing
>None of the payoff
It should have been Bucky.

Attached: edfdcb2c4e230ab57c056877b1ab813c.jpg (1024x768, 76K)

I would have made more sense. Maybe in the comics Captain America and Falcon are friends, but in the MCU, besides their jogging in Winter Soldier they didn't really have much together

We know it, and they know it as well.

You know why it was falcon.

He was not diverse enough. They need more blacks to for representation.

>You know why it was falcon

It's all so tiresome, user.

Attached: 7894867de73cdccb087f74d1896e645f.jpg (578x442, 31K)

That scene where he hands the shield over would have been way more emotional if it had been Bucky

This

I would've agreed, but since civil war exposed that Howard Stark was murdered by Bucky, and Howard Stark made Cap's shield that won't work anymore.

Bucky is tired of war

STAND ASIDE WHITE BOI WE CAP'N' AMERIKKKA NOW

Oh for sure let's make an ex-KGB agent literally Captain America, amazing idea

The absolute state of amerisharts

>please continue in your neverending life of combat, old friend. forget about the fact that you have been working for years to undo the damage done to you
wow what a satisfying emotional loop

>You know why it was falcon.

Attached: 1555117400642.jpg (1024x617, 94K)

>with six kids inside
>has 7 kids in the picture

A Russian plant is already their president

>a fetus is suddenly a kid

It's a baby, not a fetus, retard.

>Bucky
>Trained by Multiple Military, Expert of Combat
>Lot of Combat Experience. Served in Wars
>Super Human same as Steve
>Has a fucking Vibranium Arm
>Steve and Bucky were friends for a really long time

>Falcon
>Is in the Air Force
>Never really flew a plane just a shitty wings on his back
>Normal Human
>Barely a Friend with Steve. More like a Working Partner

jerry falwell gtfo please

Amerilards are so cucked by Russia, its absolutely hilarious

This is 100% the reason it wasn't Bucky.
The writers wrote all the cap films and the past 2 avengers films, they have strong reasons for all their choices.

Tom Holland and Harley Keener Ty Simpkins are so handsome.

Chances are they will chuck the shield to each other while fighting enemies in their tv show

Also when do we get to see a new trilogy of captain america movies where he has new enemies to fight and at the same time avoiding old trilogy cap?

Cap vs red skull on vormir when?

>literally a soviet plant with irrepairable brain damage, ptsd, trying to lead a peaceful life away from constant war

>an actual trained solider who can also fly and not rely on literal 100 year old training.

Didn't this exact same incident happen, except with the family going off a cliff in a van instead of a house fire?

Did you even watch any of these movies? In the MCU cap has been with Sam more times than he has been with Bucky after cap 1.

this shit happens all the time. what do you expect in a nation so obsessed with guns?

its sort of implied that cap knew bucky before the events of cap 1

Yeah, it would have been, because adults rise above their afflictions instead of reveling in them. "oh waaaaaaaah, woe is me, I'm a suuuuuper soldieeeeer." Literally just get the fuck over yourself, fuckin cry your super tears after you've gotten back to work or you don't have a right to claim pity from anyone

Bucky and Cap grew up together.

>what do you expect in a nation so obsessed with guns
>kills family with fire
HURRRR DAH GUNZZZZZZ

You're not actually that retarded, right? Your dumb fuck government lying about the validity of a literal /pol/ shitpost does not make it true. In fact, there's a good chance that it's gone and filled a pot with the most vile shit you can imagine and left it to boil over. I hope you're ready, the fact you're an insignificant island is about to become a lot more relevant to your foreign policy

That is literally a living baby that is several months old. If post birth abortions are on the table, by all means, feel free to volunteer

Sounds like you're the one obsessed friendo, since guns had no part in either story niggers on

They were friends since childhood yes but because you know a guy doesn't mean he's the right person for job. Reasons why it's not Bucky as follows:
>1
Bucky is still an ex sleeper agent and if you remember Winter soldier you'll know how the world reacted when they Natasha leaked all of shield's secrets and hers came to light as well. America will never accept that.
>2
Making someone who was forced in to decades of combat and he seems just about done with everything take the shield would be cruel.
>3
Sam has proven he is willing to do anything and go anywhere for Steve he even wanted to go to the past with him so he is extremely loyal and selfless and Steve thinks those are the right qualities the job.

>Bucky is still an ex sleeper agent and if you remember Winter soldier you'll know how the world reacted when they Natasha leaked all of shield's secrets and hers came to light as well. America will never accept that.
You forget both Steve and falcon helped this person that is wanted by the gov, and were wanted themselves because of that. We see in Endgame anyway that Steve is able to have group therapy sessions in broad daylight so I doubt being chased by the gov is something too worrying after half of the population was dusted
>Making someone who was forced in to decades of combat and he seems just about done with everything take the shield would be cruel.
a prefect chance to right his wrongs and redeem himself while building his true image, which was innocence, it must suck always having to live in the shadows and laying low all the time
>Sam has proven he is willing to do anything and go anywhere for Steve he even wanted to go to the past with him so he is extremely loyal and selfless and Steve thinks those are the right qualities the job.
applies to Bucky also, "I'm with you until the end"

>eagle using the shield, wings, and mjolnir
it's kino and you know it

Attached: ADA10F9A-C839-446D-A025-5CFE8380DC2E.png (1500x1124, 2.49M)

that would've been great, actually. something for bucky to ponder.

Ding ding dong

your own description of winter soldier as a character is so much more interesting though.

Its because cap respected Tony and whatever thoughts he had about this issue.
After civil war Bucky would never get Tony's father's shield.
Howard and Peggy created S.H.I.E.L.D.
I just realized that S.H.I.E.L.D is named after cap's shield, how retarded am I?

Read the story, she drove off with the baby and drove into a pond, they rescued the baby.

Not to mention a century full of massmurder.

>America will never accept that.
But Wakanda could after he killed their king. Okay, buddy.

Doesn't make too much of a difference to me honestly but they screwed themselves out of a movie with Bucky as Captain America, but then having to give it up because of his past, then Falcon taking the reigns like they did in the comics. It would have been a fine progression and easy to do. Bucky is in Caps suit battling, part of the suit is torn revealing his arm, media or whoever happen to see then he gets pursued and in the end realizes he has to hand the responsibility to Falcon.

>White women

Yeah, I don't have a problem with Sam as Falcon, but the progression is off.

I imagine his first solo movie will have Bucky give him a pep talk to the same effect, but right now we have to sit on our thumbs.

Why is he wearing eye shadow he looks like a trap with that hair

Strap in for all the hyper progressive programming for their future releases now that endgame has been sharted onto screens.

>foreshadowing
The MCU doesn't have a plan. They just make it up as they go.

>they rescued the baby
He's gonna either become a superhero or a supervillain.

Please explain I have no idea why?

Attached: 1498573302430.png (741x568, 29K)

Kek

She did the right thing.

What kind of plant

Because having a black man be handed the reigns to being the literal embodiment of all that's good about America, and the most respected superhero promotes an image (((they))) want to push

But both Russia and the USA are controlled by Israel.

Because he is black and Marvel/Feige want more "diversity" in the MCU from this point forward.

We want the lgbtpebbqrtfaq audiencd

>foreshadowing
I guess Black Widow is the next Captain America.
You retarded piece of shit.

I'm conflicted because I don't hate Sam as a character, but yeah, he got the shield because he's black and it was obvious.

>Captain America
Who the fuck even cares, he is the weakest Avenger anyway.

Bucky does not see him himself deserving to be Captain America right now, he and Cap know this
Think about it, they can do Bucky picking up the shield later the same way they did for Cap finally becoming worthy and picking up Mjolnir, they're already setting up their friendship with the falcon & winter soldier series

Even weaker now, got his ass handed to him by Ant-Man.

Those were some white lesbians with adopted black kids.
The black community called out for a ban on white people to adopt black children kek.

This is what pissed me off the most about the movie. The entire theme over the Captain America and Civil War movies was leading to Bucky taking over the mantle, but instead

>"lol we jogged together so you can be Captain America now even though all you do is fly around".

As if the scene of all the women working together wasn't enough, I get that it's necessary to be woke and diverse, but for fuck's sake, at least stay consistent with the previous movies you made.

FUCKING THIS

Because of le jooz?
G*d you incels are pathetic.

Maybe the Disney + series falcon and winter soldier, will be he realizing that Bucky is the better choice. He did say it feels like it’s someone elses

Not even Vader redeemed himself this well.

Just a reminder that Sam is pretty based, and him teaming with Bucky (also based) is still effectively the Cap/Falcon combination, only with more guns.

Jesus christ, you shills are really out in full force, aren't you?

You do realize that Bucky was Captain America in the comics right? And he was even more popular than Falcon America as well.

>but muh sleeper agent
Wakanda magic fixes his brain

>but muh soviet murderer
What is a redemption arc Alex?

>but muh Howard Stark
What better way to make up it up to the guy he was BRAINWASHED into killing than to try to do right by him and his invention and protect innocents? Have you even heard of Spider-man?

Does Disney give you guys a script with specific talking points that you can't deviate from or are you people sincerely this retarded?

Attached: simple_jack_poster460.jpg (300x180, 13K)

>G*d
nice bait

have sex

Attached: nataliatar.jpg (339x339, 75K)

It would have been better if Cap gave the shield to Bucky, and then Bucky shakes his head, and says "Hard to be Captain America when I'm still on the worlds most wanted list." before Bucky gives the Shield to Sam.

Stop obsessing over capeshit ytey

"It's okay Buck I'm on that list too, I know you got what it takes."

He was an American who was abducted and experimented on by Russians against his will
He overcame his brainwashing

Google Isaiah Bradley, dummy

So one kid survived at least, that's good.

>"hey we should let the brainwashed assassin who murdered innocent people be captain america"

"subverting expectations" seems to be the thing now. It's bullshit.

Sam is a patriot. Bucky betrayed his country and is an exile. Solved.

almost as if captain america is the mascot for the american army....

Except that she killed him by shooting him in the cheek

Capfag here.
BuckyCap is the best Cap run ever.
Better than SteveCap, even
SamCap was fine before Remender bailed.

In the print, Sam taking up the shield is informed by a lot closer relationship than what he and Steve have in the movies.

Unironically, they should have gone with both BuckyCap and SamCap going forward. Would have made for great drama as they each contend with living up to Steve's legacy and their wildly different ways of approaching conflicts. I'm not bothered by SamCap, but I am disappointed it's not BuckyCap.
/rant

Maybe Phases 4 to 6 are about Bucky redeeming himself and then he becomes the next Captain onwards. We'll see how it develops.

why do you think he'd have mjolnir? Cap took it back to Asgard.
And even if he hadn't, Falcon wouldn't be able to wield it.

Just looked into this and all the mutts fucking survived. Depressing.

>All the foreshadowing
>None of the payoff

Attached: mmm.png (1280x832, 364K)

Zemo was the one who killed their king you idiot.

Coining the name "Captain Africa" rn.
user 2019

But blacks literally built America. I don't see why they can't represent it

spbp

Why are there /pol/acks here that still watch this shit or even care?

He's a wanted terrorist in the MCU though.

cap and falc helped him

It would have actually made sense too. He had the super soldier serum, he actually looks like an edgy Captain America and the shield looks pretty cool on him, Winter Soldier is literally the best MCU movie, his character is relatively complex and interesting and has been through a hell of a lot. It would also justify all those times Captain America saved him. Falcon was literally just some background dude, uninteresting and has basically no real super powers but "muh wings", and although the actor isn't bad but he doesn't have even 1/10th the charisma as Bucky has as Winter Soldier. Pretty dumb. But I guess the next phase of the MCU is going to crank the diversity up to new heights.

Falcon will die against the next big threat.
Bucky will finally take the shield for an iconic kino moment.
Way better than just taking it from an old man Steve.

Attached: 1539134061110.jpg (1400x700, 236K)

SUBVERTED
SUBVERTED
SUBVERTED

Imagine caring about kids movies this much

We don’t want America. It should have Bucky, I agree. This place is going out the window and now you want to hand it over? Sorry, you keep it. America is finished.

I’m starting to wonder who Sebastian Stan offended at Marvel, he was so beautiful in the Cap films and now he’s just hairier sad Jesus reduced to one line of dialogue. I would much rather see their bromance than any shit with the foghorn voiced man faced Peggy.

Correct user, but we need a sex tape of Tom.

Comic are gay lol

He pissed off no one, the Russos already said they made 2 movies about him, hence his reduced role in the last 2 Avengers

who cares, Cap's ending was dumb failure anyway.

Bucky becomes the white panther or some shit after going balls deep in Tchallas sister

Who said anything about that? Godamn incel have some godamn sex once in a while

>muh russia

Attached: 1543951958626.jpg (438x569, 47K)

Get with the times grandpa. The age of white men is over.

Cause Bucky was/is a wanted criminal in hiding and known to the world as an assassin and terrorist.

that's bullshit. Hulk is probably killed more people and kids are making photos with him. Didn't they arrested Zemo anyway?

>The US is made out of cotton

>Maybe in the comics Captain America and Falcon are friends

>comics

Yea, that might have had something to do with it.

Attached: Falcon-Captain-America-Sam-Wilson-Cover.jpg (970x1473, 167K)

now that endgame is over, do you really care any more? diversity avengers doesn't interest me, whether bucky is cap or falcon is

Both of them have been Captain America in the comics.

In the MCU it makes more sense to have Bucky be CA since he no longer has the Winter Soldier identity, just some retarded name the Wakanda people gave him.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1576x2394, 1.03M)

Bucky was Captain America way before Falcon

YEAH DUDE

GIMME DAT SHIELD

*turns it into a table and SIPS

Attached: 6908926-img_20190429_151733.jpg (1960x1377, 409K)

Hey guys remember when we pushed cap and bucky's bromance, even had bucky use cap's shield a few times? Yeah, fuck that, let's just have the falcon say "on your left" when he comes back, that'll totally show the audience just how close he is to cap, even though up until now he's been more of a clingy fanboy than a friend.

Attached: 1555387903769.jpg (425x286, 34K)

>AMERIKKKA
>KKK
irony

Because if you read the comics youll knew Capitan America IS Falcon

This ultimate delusion is astonishing

More like captain ameriKFCa

You all seem to forget that bucky killed tony's parent and worked for hydra
There's no coming back from this

I think that's over now? In any case Buckycap was first in the comics and definitely would have made more sense here.

>I don't see why they can't
It's not about can and can't, user. It's about what is and isn't. That's why the post is here ()
worded the way it is.

Of course there "can" be a black Captain America, there already has been in the comics. The point is that, in this case, it's done as part of the "diversity and inclusion" movement which is deliberate unambiguous fuck-you to white people.

Bucky seemed to already know Cap was staying in the past and he pretty much told Sam to go get the shield. He probably wants to go back and chill in Wakanda.

I know I know....

They were afraid that it would make him looks gay. So they decided that Cap should have a normal straight life and that he should never touch his friend Bucky again. Shame on them.

Would've been cooler if Falcon immediately gave it to Bucky. He tells Cap, "This shield belongs to anyone that fought against Hitler …besides, I can't fly with that weighing me down." … he gives Bucky a grin.

It should have 100% been Bucky and I believe the plan originally was that it was going to be Bucky. There are so many shots in Winter Solider of him holding or glaring over the shield. It also fits far better narratively with both his redemption arc and his relationship with Steve. And then on top of that he actually is a meta, Falcon is just a normal human in a stolen army flight suit.

They just did it because Bucky is white and Falcon is black and they want to push white males out of the Avengers lineup. Tony is dead. Cap is a 117 years old and can barely walk. Thor left to join the guardians. Dr Hulk will probably just do science stuff behind the scenes from here on out and be support. Clint is retiring back to his family. The new lineup will probably be something like Brie Larson, Black Panther, Falcon-Cap, Valkyrie, Shuri, etc. Not a single horrible white male in sight. Spidey and Dr Strange won't join the Avengers, they are solo acts that will do camoes and help out if needed. Maybe Ant-Man and the Wasp might join. That would bring the total to 1 white guy, 4 women, 4 black people.

Anytway, I'm done with it.

Yup.

Attached: tire.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

>B-but bucky is a criminal
Reminder

Attached: 14F5E60F-0A0C-463A-BE3F-B9BA92EB9BCC.png (1366x768, 569K)

How the fuck is Black guy supposed to be Captain America when he has no super serum?
Seems like he wouldn't stand up at all.

He was mind controlled and Tony is too dead to get offended.

>Redemption arcs are not a thing

Being black is a genetic super serum. Let's be fucking honest here.

>incels forever butthurt

Attached: aHR0cDovL3.jpg (977x1400, 357K)

Why do you have such a ridiculous victim complex? Do you know how pathetic you sound right now?

>Bucky was the former winter soldier, 24 recorded assassinations against Murica
>News and media say he did the bombing in civil war
>Tremendous trauma from learning all the shit he's done despite Shuri erasing the possibility of someone saying the code words to activate him

Yah, nah, I don think he can be the icon called Captain America (publicly). If he, however, always donned the helmet, and was willing to, he would make a better cap just in fighting skill alone over Falcon

dilate

>I would have made more sense
Maybe for the audience that prefer Bucky but in their reality Bucky is an ex Hydra Assassin and Sam a former Air Force guy.

So Nova, Luke Cage and Daredevil are appearing in the next films post endgame right

at least bucky has some powers and not just a guy in stolen wingsuit.

You mean in Avengers 5 and not Spider-Man right? Daredevil and Luke Cage no chance...Nova maybe

Comics are morally and intellectually bankrupt and make no money anymore. It makes no sense to make movies out of characters that never sold comics.

that would be KINO

>revisionist history

being retarded isnt a superpower. if it was we would weaponize downs syndrome...

that would be a whole new anime/manga genre

Nobody gives a shit about the comics. They're not canon anymore.

Attached: trumpsposed .jpg (640x671, 38K)

Sam is literally a wanted man by the gov't before the Thanos incident

The best part is you spend your whole life retarded, not even in 2024 when a new president comes will you stop being retarded.

Too bad Sam Rhodes had absolutely shitty characterization and nobody gives half a shit about him. Bucky could lead a Captain America movie RIGHT NOW. He doesnt need a miniseries to "build him up".

haha xD that sure was clever