MCU future movies

Are you ready Yea Forums??

Attached: 1556731716015.png (800x1014, 528K)

>no luke cage
>no iron fist
>no daredevil
Literally what even is the point, and why the fuck would a Thor movie star Valkyrie? She's not Thor

Anything similar for DC, and monster universe?

>Literally what even is the point, and why the fuck would a Thor movie star Valkyrie? She's not Thor
This. Just call it Valkyrie. And then don't make it.

they are all cancelled on netflix, and disney can't use them for ~2 years due to contract reasons.

They are just going to ignore them and let them rest, they have tons of other characters to focus one, or just choose random ass shit like guardians to make popular (shang chi, eternals)

Not looking too bad 2bh. I suspect the TV shows will be dogshit though.

Attached: 1556638581373(1).jpg (865x452, 288K)

>Kang
lol

I just want more Thor. He's for sure in GOTG3 right? Another Taika Thor flick would be dope.

>No Ant-Man
cringe

They're all gritty street fighting types. They don't fit into the Superhero aesthetic Marvel has been carefully cultivating for a decade.

They were also the only reason to watch any Marvel brand capeshit for the foreseeable future. Same shit happened to the gun industry, "NOT an AR" is a selling point all on its own

>Captain Marvel gets 2 more movies

Wanda/Vision/Loki and Hawkeye relegated to shitty TV shows with low budgets.

We do live in a clown alternate reality.

You laid it flat out, user. You know damned well they have no intention of turning a profit, or making stories anyone wants to see, or even making stories in the first place

Yeah, it would've been weird if the Punisher had shown up in Wakanda and starting spitting blood on Thanos.

The only movies I give a shit about going forward are GOTG 3, Dr Strange 2 and The Eternals (for the simple fact we will probably see Thanos again)

I just cant believe they have replaced Iron Man and Captain America with Black Panther and Captain Marvel. Its complete horseshit.

There's no reason for Daredevil to not appear in one of spiderman movies or at least get a new season on disneyflix

>story about a browbeaten c*tholic realizing the church is bullshit and sometimes you've just got to hit a nigger to make him stop sinning
>disneyflix material
user pls, he doesn't say nigger but he may as well

At some point Brie Larson will also think she's the most important actor in the franchise and should get half of all the revenue from films she's in and Feige will get rid of her like he did with rdj so don't worry

>Nova
>Not gonna be based Rich Rider Nova, but Bendis's kid Nova.

Attached: tumblr_o52wc2T0Jm1s2jfn0o1_400.jpg (318x237, 33K)

Dr. Strange,

But his main enemy is rich white guy

>Valkyrie
why, she is not interesting at all, if they wanna have a nigger female lead just take Black Panther's little sister

A rich white guy he explicitly told "I don't give a fuck about the law any more, the next time I see you I'm just gonna fucking murder you"

You don't want to be on Yea Forums when the Power Pack trailer drops

You know well that Murdock doesn't have the balls otherwise Fisk would've been dead already

Well we'll never get to find out about that because instead of 5 years worth of post snap stories that might actually have stakes for a change we get an expired IOU and captain fucking marvel

taika gotg would be cool, he could replace gunn very well

Man this is great. When Game of Thrones ends I'm going to completely disengage from pop culture. It feels so good. I literally don't give a shit about any movie, TV show, nothing, except Game of Thrones. I haven't watched any other show for about two years. I don't even like GoT I just want to see how it ends. It feels so nice to not care. I wonder what it will be like when it ends

>rdj was expecting 100 million + future royalties from about Infinity War onwards
>Was getting 5 million a day for the short amount of work he did on Spiderman Homecoming.

Yeah I can see why they killed him off.

100 million per movie was what I meant to say.
And little cameo appearances he was expecting 5 million per day of shooting.

After Endgame it's all pointless. The mcu reached conclusion, there is nothing else to say about it.

How is GotG3 in pre production ? Gunn is working on suicide squad

>thor 4

no thor but some ugly sloth looking woMAN

fuck off