Reminder that he literally let the cap of that universe to stay frozen under sea just to go and cuck him out of his...

Reminder that he literally let the cap of that universe to stay frozen under sea just to go and cuck him out of his universe's Peggy

Hes pure evil

Attached: 182830-004-61C7794A.jpg (264x350, 14K)

no1 cares dude

Our Cap actually killed the Cap of that timeline. No loose ends.

Reminder that Thor murdered Thanos. He didn't kill him in combat. He didn't execute him like a king passing judgement. He murdered a debilitated foe who was offering no resistance in a fit of grief and rage. Understandable? Yes. Befitting one worthy of Mjölnir? Absolutely not.

Thanos tried to redistribute the universe and killing Commie fucks like him is not murder.

HE MURDERED TRILLIONS

Did Alt universe Thor not need his hammer?

He returned Mjolnir.

That timeline was closed I reckon. That is, if I remember correctly and Cap went back with the hammer in hand.

he use the good old meathammer to fight the darkelves

I imagine Cap returned it when he also returned the reality stone.

Nah. It's implied Cap travels back in time to the same main timeline, not an alternate timeline. The younger cap gets unfrozen just fine and Cap lives out the rest of his life growing older alongside that.

Yeah, Thor murdered Thanos. Who cares if it wasn't in combat? Did you want Thanos to go to court and then go to jail, wtf? Who cares.

Again, another closed loop. The younger Thor still used it. Mjolnir was only gone for like a minute. In the Dark World Thor didn't use Mjolner 24/7 non stop.

>Nah. It's implied Cap travels back in time to the same main timeline, not an alternate timeline.
Nope. The Russos confirmed it's a different timeline and he went back to the main one to give Falcon the shield.

No, but I would have liked to see Thor act like a king just once. Just fucking once.

Someone should ask the Russos about Uncle Hulk's Recipe for Infinite Pym Particles.

Source?

you gotta be a retard brainlet to be this wrong about capeshit

So, has Cap been living in the past this whole time — or did he go and live in another dimension?

The directors say it’s the latter.

“If Cap were to go back into the past and live there, he would create a branched reality,” Joe explained. “The question then becomes, how is he back in this reality to give the shield away?”

The brothers smile.

“Interesting question, right?” Joe said. “Maybe there’s a story there. There’s a lot of layers built into this movie and we spent three years thinking through it, so it’s fun to talk about it and hopefully fill in holes for people so they understand what we’re thinking.”

Based.

>“The question then becomes, how is he back in this reality to give the shield away?”
>The brothers smile.
>“Interesting question, right?” Joe said. “Maybe there’s a story there. There’s a lot of layers built into this movie and we spent three years thinking through it, so it’s fun to talk about it and hopefully fill in holes for people so they understand what we’re thinking.”

Holy fuck this makes me mad. And it still could've worked if it was a closed loop and only the jump to Morag branched into an alternate timeline. Russos are fucking brainlets.

>Holy fuck this makes me mad. And it still could've worked if it was a closed loop and only the jump to Morag branched into an alternate timeline. Russos are fucking brainlets.
The closed loop doesn't work in any timeline. Just let it go.

him just appearing on that bench was fucking stupid

It was terrible.
Not as bad as Alt-Thanos being retarded and going straight to fight the avengers despite knowing that he wins and just needs to chill and wait, but still pretty shit

>The closed loop doesn't work in any timeline. Just let it go.

Huh? There are plenty of time travel movies that have closed loops that work fine.

the blue bitch not telling people what to look out for before time traveling was the dumbest

Where did Dr Strange bring everyone back from?

Attached: 1493953897540_0.png (540x540, 259K)

Titan?

titan and wakanda