Hey Yea Forums,do you remember your first blowjob?

Hey Yea Forums,do you remember your first blowjob?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

yep I was 16 and she was 18 and was a coworker at the grocery store

Yes it was the first one she'd ever given so it really wasn't great
I ended up having to jerk myself off to finish

No I'm not a sodomite

I'M GONNA GO GET THE PAPERS GET THE PAPERS

EY TONE YOU HEAR WHAT I SAID

I'M GONNA GO GET THE PAPERS GET THE PAPERS

based as fuck, I was 19 and she was 27 and was my supervisor at a organic grocery store

Attached: 1504746297598.jpg (448x401, 20K)

Very nice, did you do anything else with her?

we dated for half a year. she was my first kiss, fuck, gf, etc

Yeah I was so nervous that my dick was literally inverted. After 5 minutes of her playing around with it trying to get it hard she gave up and she wouldn't return my texts. She told pretty much everyone I knew, and It followed me for 3 years until I decided I had to physically leave my location and move to start over again. It's been 5 years since that experience, now I'm 23 and have not been with a girl since then. I'm too afraid my dick will shrivel up again and not work.

Ay Tone, if dey're our allies, why'd dey sell our secrets to da chinks?

HOW LONG DID IT TAKE FOR THE GUY TO CUM

Sure do, we were each other's firsts and after a week or two of very slowly fooling around whenever we got the occasion, I built up the courage to go down on her and she returned the favor afterward, it was quite short but a lot nicer than I'd anticipated, it's a good memory.
I miss her.

>I miss her.

Sorry to hear that bro, I miss my mom too.

heh heh heh

Attached: 1547408805916.jpg (250x250, 11K)

>gf insisted to do it
>she's terrible at it
>takes forever
>her mouth gets sore
>I begin to get a bit annoyed because I just wanted to fuck the regular way anyways
>to my surprise when I cum she ninja dives away because she's drank used condoms before
>cum gets all over the sheets
>never wanted another one after that

she was not a good friend

Yup, we were both 19 and we were kinda drunk like i am right now and my friend offered to suck me off since he had feelings for me. I happily obliged and then we fucked. We got together for a while and then I broke up with him 2 years after bcause i found he had been fucking one of his friends without me knowing. Fucking bastard piece of shit deep down I knew we wouldn't make it as a couple because he was always promiscuous and a social butterfly while im the complete opposite, and i thought i could change him but i couldnt. Fuck i still miss him

nice of the princess to invite us to a picnic, gay Luigi?

I'm sorry for you, I can't imagine what it must feel like to miss something you never really had. Sadly, only time can heal those wounds.

i was 16 she was 17. She gave a bf while her friend was sleeping in her bed next to us. She sucking me off while her bf was texting her. I was her first latino. She spit but on he 2nd and 3rd bf she swallowed

>bf
bueno fellatio?

Attached: 1547583175509.png (808x853, 236K)

i meant bj. she gave more bjs through out the year(2004)

yup but I don't know if it counts since I sucked my own dick

Yup I worked at a Chinese restaurant (first white guy to be employed) old lady kept visiting me only ordering an egg roll . She finally snapped and wrote on a napkin she wanted sex for money. Went home with her got a bj and a envelope with $500

Wait, did you pay 500 for a blowie or did she pay you 500 to give you a blowjob?
In both cases this is retarded

Attached: 1547468566804.jpg (250x238, 12K)

I'm a khv and I literally and unironically hate everyone in this thread.

Daily reminder hating is the laziest thing ever.

Yes, it was in the movie theater, and I believe it was right at the end of fucking Disaster Movie or one of those parody pieces of shit. I was 14 and just the feeling that it was actually happening when she pulled my dick out and went down on me was crazy.

HEY, T, YOU HEARD WHAT I SAID?