Why do so many of you go into an autistic rage over this video? I think he made some delicious juicy burgers

Why do so many of you go into an autistic rage over this video? I think he made some delicious juicy burgers.
youtube.com/watch?v=iM_KMYulI_s

Attached: Gordon Ramsay.jpg (1280x720, 118K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=G2plf3Bwa5A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>we've got chuck
what did he mean by this?

>AND THEN YOU SEASON IT
*Removes top off salt shaker and pours the whole thing on the patty*

simple
rustic
burgah

It's undercooked for most people's taste. Just get that out of the way first.

Second thing is while I believe this would be a tasty burger, I do not believe it is a surpassingly great burger. It feels more like someone's idea of what a great burger would be if they weren't much of a burger cook.

Notes
>too big
>caramelized onions are overrated, and he's probably been slicing his raw onions too thickly if he doesn't like them
>lettuce and tomato on burger also rated middling by burger enthusiasts
>toasted buns are mostly a gimmick
>too much mustard mayo, not enough other stuff, although he says make it your own so not a huge criticism

I have no doubt you could place this burger on a plate next to a Wendy's Triple Classic and a Double Whopper and it would place 3rd in a blind taste test.

Attached: 1554987706843.webm (350x386, 2.48M)

Who was in the wrong here?

Attached: gordonpizza.jpg (1254x688, 217K)

gordan ramsey is the biggest hack fraud cook in the entire industry

>chuck
>brisket
>grapeseed oil
Why do they do this?

Attached: it's all so tiresome.png (1022x731, 643K)

I would have to know how much the pizza cost.

Caught red handed you limey cunt

It's just very unsettling. There's something very surreal about it all, and every single time you watch it there's always something new to discover. The way he talks, moves, prepares the ingredients. It's all very calculated, almost artificial. And then you see it in the background, and understand where he is, and why. It's about a frame long. You know exactly what I mean.

Attached: gordon-ramsay-burger.png (1215x629, 1.19M)

>tfw dont live there

all meme chefs make burgers that are pink the middle, it's the same shit as the "well done steak is le bad" meme so everybody is eating medium rare bullshit because they're reddit.

I've tried making burgers like this, it's alright but fully cooked is better.

The other burger is twice the size as the one he made

The burger isn't too big, this of course shouldn't be an example of an everyday burger. Which I think he was trying to portray.

Carmelized onions are dope.

Lettuce and tomato would be redundant on a burger like that, but the burger cooked here is more of a gimmick burger for challenges.

The mustard mayo was find for how much shit he put on it. There was a lot of content on that burger.

So the burger there would be considerably better than a fast food burger.

Medium rare steaks are better though fag and were considered better long before reddit existed

So medium rare steaks are typically juicer with that melt in your mouth texture.

I used to be against well done steaks but I have had decent ones. They are more comparable to like a roast beef, which makes you wonder why not just have a roast beef?

As flavor and texture changes completely in specific heat zones.

You know nothing about cooking

I have no idea why he seasoned the buns themselves. That part was cringe.

He also said don't season something before you put it on, then goes to free through salt and pepper on the cooked burgers?

Just to note that you can definitely season a cooked food item, but they each have respective changes when you do so.

I don't rage but I do think using an entire stick of butter to cook a patty that should have some fat of its own is a bit much.

huh?

I hate restaurant autists like him so much.

>mixing your mince with sauces and eggs and onions

If you actually watch the episode, they ran out of the right buns for that burger and decided to throw it on a teensy one. Of course it would be hard to eat.

If you're surprised he's dramatizing something on a reality show you may be a literal retard.

He was using the butter as a condiment, not to cook it. As he stated you can use chipotle butter, garlic butter, red pepper butter etc or whatever the butters he listed off.

I can definitely see where he is coming from, but he is cooking burgers and adding elements you would to a steak or a pork chop.

So in a number of angles it wouldn't be hard to eat. He is just lying to cause a "hahaha" moment for the audience.

What the fuck is going on with his hand?

Attached: 1556753138973.png (266x232, 121K)

ur a dumb ass nigger.
If you make a well done steak you are wasting high quality meat.
Just take some shit meat, cook it long then chop it into small pieces like a shawarma and have at it.
good quality meat has the most flavour at medium rare.

what would you put on a burger if not lettuce?

just meat, cheese and onions?
and ketchup

Not necessarily more flavor, moreso the flavor changes completely. Well done steaks have a completely different flavor, most deem it to be worse. Also texture of the food changes drastically as well.

BURGAH

NICE N RUSTIC

24$

tfw Kim and Kanye will never live three doors down

>reddit comes out of the woodwork to defend their meme because their entire identity is consumerism and they get literally offended at the idea of someone not taking them seriously about PRODUCT

carnists are faggots anyway, hope you die from heart disease

Americans should not post about food

He put way too much mayo on the burger, I prefer mustard, also no pickles.

In Texas pickles are a must.

Attached: 1774873-bigthumbnail.jpg (450x449, 135K)

So there are some burger retards out there. Some burgers are definitely served like that others are served with a variety of different ingredients like Avocado, Pineapple, Pico, Pablano, Jalepeno, etc.

Others have a variety of cheeses like gorgonzola, gouda, gruyere, feta, etc.

It really depends on the burger, you can put whatever you want on it as long as it tastes good.

Sauces are a whole ball game as well, like Gordon put two condiments on his burgers a mustard mayo and butter. There are a variety of butters like he stated, as well as Bearnaise sauces, Aioli, different mayonnaise and mustard.

One rule of thumb though is keep ingredients to a minimum unless they work together well. As you hinder other flavors like he stated with the raw onion.

Onion in pretty much all it's varieties have a very sharp flavor to them and they overpower pretty much anything. Most common is your red and white variants.

So be careful not to add too much or too little, as you could be missing out on something special if you don't experiment.

the best burger is the simple one

meat
cheese
pickles
onions ketchup
mayo

>Pineapple
INTO THE TRASH

I WILL FUCKING KILL A NIGGA WHO PUTS PINEAPPLE ON MY BURGAH

TAKE UR HAWAIIAN BULLSHIT FUSION RIGHT BACK UP UR ASS

I consider pickles to be more of a specialty item. As the flavor contrasts heavily with the meat and has an overpowering quality to them.

Tomato and lettuce variants provide texture and subtle flavor to them, unlike pickles which provide a very pungent flavor and high texture contrast.

Also uncooked onions don't really belong on an burger, unless it is a specific kind with the onions prepared to have a complementary flavor and texture.

must be gross American pickles

You can't actually grill a burger like this. I keep telling people and repeatedly trying to recreate this burger. You have to finish it in the oven or indirectly on the grill. It will come out completely fucking red raw in all but the very outside where it's burned black if you try what he tried. Celebrity chefs all are scam artists who do this shit. They make impossible recipes for people to follow knowing that it's impossible to make them give up and buy their products or go to their restaurants.

Our pickles are fucking based, he's just stupid m8.

t. Go to pickle festivals

m.youtube.com/watch?v=G2plf3Bwa5A

Gross american pickles?

It's pretty hard to fuck up a pickle as it's just a brined vegetable.

Typically cucumbers. There are also a variety of pickles, the ones you put on burgers are usually dill pickles or bread and butter pickles.

Dill pickles are okay on their own, bread and butter pickles are not my cup of tea.

Because of their flavor and texture, putting them on a burger is a bit weird. Which ironically McDonalds popularized.

You actually described a McDonalds burger with mayo.

yeah now you know why they're the best restaurant in the world

Garlic pickles are best.

The obsession never ends.

Attached: e1f.png (364x852, 131K)

McDonald's is more of a guilty pleasure sort of thing. As a food service business their consistency and QC is admirable, you can't knock McDonald's with their effort to make everything taste the same everywhere.

RENT FREE

YOU GOT A LOICENSE FOR THAT FREE RENT?

He made good burgers. I think it's non-American snowflakes who are triggered by this.

americans hate gordon because he's british, they know american food is literal dog shit so they try and compensate by attacking chefs from other countries.

Man, my state is burger than Germany. There's so much good food here. And for the record I am a huge fan Gordon Ramsay. Europeans are the ignorant 2004 Americans of this generation.

Attached: 1532164729716.png (1270x1357, 1.99M)

Bigger** I've got burger on the brain now.

better to die from heart disease than being stuck in an elevator with the sorts of you.