What happened to that rumor about her being in Bond 25?

What happened to that rumor about her being in Bond 25?

Attached: daisy ophelia bts.png (808x884, 922K)

*chomp*

>THIS is a 10/10 Aryan specimen according to white people

It was a role she couldn't sink her teeth into...

It's true though. She would make shitting adorable

I want to Bond my mushroom tip to her tonsils

>THIS is a 10/10 Aryan specimen according to white people

>what happened to that one unsubstantiated rumour
Guhhh

as Lockjaw maybe

I think Fox put the kibosh on any new Aliens Vs. movies after The Predator failed. I think Aliens Vs. James Bond could have been a lot of fun, though.

is this true? can white dudes confirm this statement

what happened to that rumor where she got DP'd by 12inche cocks and came HARD! on them

Would I jack off whilst she poopies? Yes

I mean 10/10 in bongland at least

she does too much coke even for an actor, to the point she's become a liabilty to cast her in parts.
Filming SW with her must've been like playing russian roulette, I bet carrie died as part of an extreme form of intervention.

>Filming SW with her must've been like playing russian roulette

You have no idea. And her selfish, self obsessed, high and mighty attitude didn't help either. It's really not a surprise that she's not getting much work lately.

elaborate

There was no basis to that 'rumour'. You are the only one who thought it's true. But then again, you are delusional and obsessed enough to believe that Daisy is some kind of a star and has any importance outside of SW. She doesn't. She's a random actress who is neither talented nor professional.

Rey should be naked

Attached: 1543463282772.jpg (1920x1080, 442K)

Daisy is absolute perfection

Attached: gettyimages-473371744.jpg (1696x3000, 732K)

She likes to think that the world revolves around her and everyone exists to please her. I really hope she works for a small production with limited crew and learns how to actually work professionally and respect your crew members.

she should be in a toothpaste commerical or sumthing, thats good endorsment deals going to waste with those extra large chompers

Attached: 1553544015028.png (339x285, 165K)

Carrie died of overdose. And Daisy probably will too if she doesn't stop.

Who will hire her other than Jar Jar Abrams? I doubt even he is interested anymore.

People still care about Bond?

Attached: 1554362055438.gif (327x400, 361K)

Oh man, now I'm remembering that Kenneth Brannagh interview for Murder in the Orient Express where he basically used entertainment jargon for 'she's a cunt'.

Explain in detail bruh..

And fans will blame the trolls who bullied poor Daisy and she quit acting. No one will realize that she's not acting because no one will hire her.

Basically when asked about her during the press junket, he said she was a bit rough around the edges but he was sure she would grow as a person.
Understand that in that type of interviews everyone acts if they had been filming in heaven with actual saints, no matter how troubled the production. This really stood out.

Actually he said she learned fast to deal with the fuckery of Hollywood this early in her career.

No need to be a devious cunt user, the interview is in ELLE btw.