Compooter, load up Mobius Strip!

Compooter, load up Mobius Strip!

Attached: HEYTONE.jpg (600x400, 197K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s19jyhlpXzfs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Computer rotate the Möbius strip 360 degrees around its Y axis
>stop! Right there! That’s it! That’s where the time travel is!
>computer zoom into the time travel and extract the jpeg for our schematics

I seriously don't understand why they just didn't have a long drawn-out sequence of finding Thanos instead and having a big final confrontation with him that is explicitly unwinnable, and then the team devise a strategy that gets them the gauntlet, they snap everyone back, and with the combined powers of all the heroes they manage to win without dying.

Attached: C9DB5DFF-9B54-4FC8-8AA8-9D245FEA2E82.gif (139x226, 755K)

>Alexa, invent time travel

>Femjarvis, put a dot here...and here
[INITIATING DOT-PUTTING SEQUENCE]
[SEQUENCE STABLE]
>Femjarvis, run "Can we timetravel?" simulation
[BEEP BOOP BEEP BOOP]
[TIME TRAVEL SEQUENCE: CONFIRMED]

Attached: 737928290680238494762354.jpg (1196x764, 79K)

COMPUTER: YES BOSS
MAKE A GOODM OVIE
OK BOSS
*MAKES AVENGERS END GAME*

BEEP BOOOP BEEPOO MADE A GOOD MOVIE BOSS
FANTASTIC i'm GOING TO HAVE SEX WITH MY WIDFE NOW

So, now that hes gone, who is going to be the brainiac for the avengers? They added professor hulk now, but he seemed like a brainlet compared to Stark. Who's gonna be the one doing all the LE SCIENCE BITCH shit and making equipment now? Hank Pym is the closest but hes like 90 years old

i opened this thread expecting this. user did not disappoint

Black Panther's little sister.

fighting thanos with all the stones is not good storytelling. There is no outcome that doesn't end in two seconds. Either the Avengers surprise him and cut his arm off like in Endgame, or Thanos snaps them out of existence instantly. There is no cool, long fight scene that is satisfying to watch because Thanos would have to be holding back for that to happen, and why would he do that

Reed Richards

>thanos snaps and erases himself because lol random 50%
huh...

Computer load up celery man

it was a technological breakthrough. Stark had the pym particles for the first time. It was a technological advancement that made the discovery easier.

Oh yeah, I completely forgot about those. Guess it could work, but can she build new iron man suits?
Fantastic 4 is so fucking lame

God damn it retards.

They did the time travel shit so they can do alternate reality shit so they can have jumping off points for future movies. That's always what it's about, setting up what comes next despite how it kills the current movie.

Duh idiots.

>Computer run program Mobius
>Computer inject Pym particles into program
>Computer give me a reading on the time travel
>Good. Just I expected. Amplify the signal and get that program loaded onto my NanoGauntlet, were gonna go Thanos huntin!

This. I wanted to see Thor, Cap and Stark all have some 3v1, but also each have 1v1 time against Thanos, but his power level was all over the place between this movie and Infinity War

She built the Black Panther suits.

Is Stark really intelligent? Or is his AI's doing all the work for him?
All iv seen since Iron Man 1 is him telling AI to do shit for him.

it's a movie with aliens, wizards, and an advanced black civilization and you are whining about the supergenius discovering time travel

Yeah, but iron man suit seems way more complicated and powerful I guess. If she can built that, why even bother giving that shittier cat suit to her brother and not just make him ironman, which is objectively more useful

The computer

>Computer run program PiedPepper
>Integrate it into scenario America's Ass
>Disable all safety features

She didn't have access to the Arc Reactor or the Tesseract.

black panthers suit is made out of vibranium which is stronger and lighter than whatever iron man's suit is made of. it also absorbs energy from physical impact and weaponizes it. It's wearer already has superhuman powers from the plant, so all it's really missing is flight ability.

I thought ironman suit and caps shield were made of that meme metal too?

>It's wearer already has superhuman powers from the plant, so all it's really missing is flight ability.
And shitloads of firepower

He designs those AIs, and they made things faster for him. Like the different between hammering a nail with a hammer and a nailgun.

What a stupid fucking analogy

Check em

>14,000,000+ timelines where Thanos wins
>Avengers manage to win in just one
>The timelines where Thanos' won still exist
>We just saw the one story where he didn't win
>On the whole, Thanos won

>vocaroo.com/i/s19jyhlpXzfs
Thank you FridAY NOW LETS KICK THAT GRAPEHEAD RIGHT IN HIS INFINITY STONES