"The only thing a film could ever convince someone to do is eat and sleep." - D.W. Griffith

"The only thing a film could ever convince someone to do is eat and sleep." - D.W. Griffith

Attached: 1532251230398.png (687x588, 477K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sacurrent.com/ArtSlut/archives/2019/04/30/texas-man-beats-up-coworker-who-revealed-avengers-endgame-spoiler
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>stormfag got BTFO
Why do alt-right Marvel haters suck at fighting?

Post link

>alt-right Marvel haters
I guess this makes Yea Forums the new /pol/

sacurrent.com/ArtSlut/archives/2019/04/30/texas-man-beats-up-coworker-who-revealed-avengers-endgame-spoiler

>San Cucktonio
Of course

Film idea: attack of the killer manbabies

>Texas man trying to one up Florida man

Make a collage with more than pic related and we will see...

Attached: 1537991032863.jpg (750x4250, 1.24M)

bup

Reminds me of the news story about the Russian man who killed his friend over a philosophical argument involving The Critique of Pure Reason. Except this is a lot lamer than that cause it's just fucking capeshit.

>the spoiler sticky is still up

Yea Forums has been the new /pol/ since 2016, when /pol/ became the new /plebbit/

Attached: 1524318769552.png (419x559, 93K)

pol is full of dumb zoomers and 50 year olds now but it's still too edgy for leddit. All the 'gas the kikes' and open hatred of nonwhites and women, I dont think that would fly.

Who the fuck cares about spoilers that much?

Brainlets that only care about roller coaster rides and can't think about any work of art critically.

Texas man > Florida man

No, /r/thedonald and /r/Yea Forums love to jerk themselves off over how "edgy" they are and those are the plebbitors that come here

Im sure they do come here but you can't post pol content on reddit was my point. Pol have been talking about die juden for like a decade now, that's not the result of election tourists.

Id also guess that the majority of Yea Forums users who came from reddit belong to the anti-pol camp, seeing as Reddit is largely very hostile towards pol

>in the drive through at mcdicks with my bestie
>casually talking
>lull in chat
>iron man dies
>silence
>he goes on with what he was saying
>doesn't even acknowledge what I said
>later goes on to see me on Yea Forums
>"WHY ARE YOU ON THERE, ENDGAME SPOILERS DOG"
>say I've already been spoiled and I'm not a marveldrone
>"lol ur crazy"
>mfw

Attached: 16576917267709161.jpg (484x476, 24K)

yikesaroni pal! /pol/ niggas been down with Trump since day one

>t. Newfag

wtf

>t. Newfag

holy shit Griffith of all people said that?

Yes, the father of film had no idea that it would result in such catastrophes.

ironic af

>Birth of a Nation was such a hit that people took it seriously and started to bring back the KKK and wreck havoc

Were the 1910s KKK the original capeshitters?

Shit user you might be onto something

Can someone please explain why the sticky is still up almost one week after release?