Now that the dust has settled, who had the best card?

now that the dust has settled, who had the best card?

Attached: 1552965076111.png (1300x800, 1.03M)

top right

The Gamer.

Attached: Joke Man.jpg (1274x860, 210K)

Paul Allen

lets see paul allen's dubs

New card, what do you think?

Attached: bateman_card_jan.png (640x356, 241K)

how many vice presidents are in that company?

Very nice

Allen > Van Patten > Bryce >> Bateman

@113897649
.01/10 bait, not a 0 because i am replying. watch the fucking movie idiot

bottom right cause visual hierarchy

Top right. Easy to read. Simple font. Contact info written on 2 lines instead of 1.

dat beaut watermark

gotta give this one about a 15,0000000000/10 myself

Patrick's. Ironically it shows the most originality and taste. Paul Allen's is the default, nice and simple. Bryce and van Patten are trying too hard with the textured paper. But Patrick keeps the simple texture while instead doing a number of things the other guys don't. He uses a more antiquated looking serif font which you might expect to see from an older man, not a young hotshot, which contributes to the illusion of a deeper character. The thickness of the card achieves the same effect, when combined with the font providing the card with both a physical weight and a corresponding gravitas. If you didn't know any of these men, you'd assume Bateman is the most cultured.

>originality and taste
It is one of the worst because of all the different fonts and sizes. The numbers are not even aligned. Look how far up the 6 is.

Paul Allen. The watermark was the slam-dunk

Paul Allen, duh.

Allen

All of the cards use different font sizes in the same ways (e.g. last name larger than first name). The numbers are aligned, that's just how that font looks. You can pull up MS Word and check for yourself. I guess it could be a problem if you have poor vision.

Then that's a stupid font. I just noticed how much bigger the numbers 5, 6, 3 and 4 are compared to the 1 and 2. He wants his card to look professional but instead it comes off as very amateurish. Like something made by an internet with low experience. Paul's the best, and Bateman realized it.

I like the font on Bryce's card, but Allen's card just has something to it. Maybe it's the subtle off-white coloring.

unironically paul allen

Paul Allen because of the amount of the spacing

Allen > Bryce > Van Patten > Bateman >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Carruthers

Timothy Bryce

Paul Allen with Bateman a distant second. The embossing on the other cards looks gaudy as fuck.

Unarguably Paul Allen. Best font, no gay ass uneven numbers, no weird texture. Pure elegance and simplicity. It conveys professionalism.

Van Patten was the best. Textured cards are a sign of luxury.

Bateman
>Capitalizes and uses lower case in more appropriate spots, so the rest of the card doesn't get btfo, unlike all the others
Clear winner

More like self-importance

Bateman > Bryce > Patten > Allen

Attached: 1546615976062.jpg (1381x815, 74K)

Paul Allen > Van Patten > Bryce > Bateman

Sad, but true.

All the cards are textured. These guys aren't spending $20 at Vistaprint, they're getting real, letterpressed cards on a solid stock. They all have weight and feel, some more than others.

That's not good, though. Business cards are supposed to convey information in little bursts, that's why people use all caps and clean fonts. Bateman's font is too fussy, look at his phone number. Paul Allen's, you can have it lying on your desk and dial the phone number off it.

You made me have a boner.

What's the best business card manufacturer around ? I have my own business. Would be a power trip to have something this nice.

>putting periods in the phone number
pathetic

Crane and Co. Been around forever, pretty sweet. Probably set you back $300, but they're worth every penny as long as you're giving them to people that matter, as they're like three bucks a pop. Crane has the contract to make US paper currency.