/got/ general best girl edition

> previous

Attached: game_of_thrones_s06e06_still_2_0.jpg (768x433, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n5wm3fY5pCY
s1.webmshare.com/AA0qw.webm
youtu.be/cGh3s0lPxCQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ORLBgaxB2fU
youtube.com/watch?v=P6yoS3LFIFM
youtube.com/watch?v=aC7qh8gFbhQ
youtu.be/Od0AcHx7uJo?t=48
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I just bought season 7 for $15 at walmart.

Attached: 1548201970622.png (244x206, 9K)

now that the dust has settled, did our favourite character (pic related) get a good enough death?

Attached: 1467003116284.webm (1280x716, 2.7M)

youtube.com/watch?v=n5wm3fY5pCY

Attached: 1514647511971.jpg (960x638, 150K)

RAADDDDMUUUURREEEE

Attached: radmure.png (833x893, 562K)

No. Should have been fucked to death, I don't care by who.

Reminderino that in season 3 episode 7 a white walker grabs sams sword with his hand and it shatters from the cold.

the night king grabs arya by the neck, and absolutely nothing happens, she barely even struggles

s1.webmshare.com/AA0qw.webm

post dropped characters
edmure
robin
frogfu
illyrio

the grieving continues

Attached: imissthisniggalikeyouwouldntbelieve.jpg (500x503, 338K)

Name my band.

Attached: 1502072349607.jpg (2500x1667, 661K)

Later...

Attached: 1525456737747.webm (1920x1080, 297K)

>we never got to see her ride his cripple dick
Shame

IRON FROM ICE

Attached: 012.jpg (750x410, 69K)

you think she ever just jerked him off while he couldn't move anywhere and that's why she was so pissed that he didn't care about her?

/got/
best ending endition
youtu.be/cGh3s0lPxCQ

Attached: 1556697182892.webm (480x360, 2.87M)

>YEUUUUHH AAAAAARGHHHH AHHHHH I AM ACTING AYYYYAGHGHHHHGHGHGHHHHGHGHGHGHGHGHGH AGGHhhhHHhhhhhhhhhhh

oscar when? she is so brave for having never endured any hardship in ever life whatsoever and still be able to scream unpleasantly like that. such bravery and motivation. yass queen.

Attached: bell ramsey - child prodigy.jpg (1606x888, 114K)

RIP

Attached: 1466637237473.jpg (499x576, 57K)

The Coathangers

>abandoned character arcs

Attached: cq5dam.web.1200.675.jpg (1200x675, 156K)

>believing D&D give a fuck about anything that happened more than 3 seasons ago

Attached: 1334329164853.jpg (366x380, 19K)

Soft Cunts

she prefers men from summer islands...

Attached: hyland_small.jpg (375x562, 45K)

>immigrant songs

name mine
I like ICE

Attached: 1556704506038.jpg (2304x1296, 241K)

The dragonglasses

Pussy Galore

Night King is a pretty stupid name to begin with.

>Night King
>Dies at Night
pottery

Whether you're happy with it or not after sleeping on it everyone here looked like pic related in that moment when Arya leapt from the darkness.

Attached: 1537700331789.png (113x182, 42K)

THATS RIGHT COCK SUCKA NOW GO BACK TO DRAGONSTONE

Attached: 350003004854 .jpg (1920x1080, 258K)

Frozen 2

Wight supremacists

>”and what would you like me to do with her, your grace?” Qyburn bowed his head as his queen replied,
>“Sansa was supposed to love my son and birth his sweet kids, then she abandoned our family without even a thanks for all we’d done for her.” Cersei rose from the iron throne, smirking.
>”I hear Sansa had fun with Peter before running home to try and have sons with the Bolton bastard. Sons who no doubt would’ve grown up to wage war upon my noble house. This whore has tried to use her ginger cunt to bring about the downfall of house Lannister.” Cersei’s steps echoed across the chamber as she approached the red haired stark who couldn’t hold back tears anymore.
>”Have Sansa tied naked outside the red keep’s gates. Let every man in the city have his way with her”
>”YOUR GRACE IM SORRY! JOFFERY WAS MY KING IM SORRY!” But it was too late for Sansa. Qyburn ripped her clothes off and had men bind her legs together so she was stuck in a kneeling position.
>Sansa was then tied to a table top and the line for her cunt reached all the way to the mud gate
>sometimes five or six men at a time used her body for their stiff cocks. They fucked her ass and cunt and tongue and hands and teats and toes and nose and blew their loads over every inch of her.

>by the time Jon snow’s army arrived at king’s Landing, there was nothing left to save of Sansa. Her mind, shattered, and only a will to please men remained.

>scream unpleasantly

yes that's about her acting range

literally how the fuck is she still alive
>every advice tyrion gives her fails
>varys does NOTHING
>missandei too
>jon literally never did anything worth of note, it was always some other men that did it for him
literally the worst "council" possible

>one character starts using the word night king, I think bloodraven?
>suddenly everyone in the show simultaniously use the same name without ever even talking to eachother

wha?

sarcasm aside, that's all absolutely true

Attached: Game of Thrones Season 8 Episode 3 Game Revealed (HBO).webm (1000x562, 2.88M)

frog 4 life

Attached: 1501758348556.jpg (800x1067, 409K)

>ghost being useful
based

Attached: 1556705973496.jpg (1114x554, 195K)

>The fucking ENUCH is the only one of them with a masculine stance
That has to be intentional.

This is Obviously some paid publicity thing she doesn’t fuck niggers Meera is pure and innocent and wife material

The NK turned babies into white walkers with his touch, Arya is invulnerable anyway, remember when she was blind and chased by the waif and still won?

Do you think all the wildfire will get used this season

Nymeria will cuck him in ep5.

fucking hell, this is depressing

>ywn get to sniff big sister meera’s panties while she is out buying groceries
Why live

IM ACTING

GUYS LOOK AT ME ACTING

Attached: 1401065912951.jpg (1770x792, 250K)

Reminderino that season 7 episode 6 the Night King throws an ice javelin like a dart and imaples and kills a dragon from hundreds of meters away with ease.

The Night King grabs Arya by the neck, and absolutely nothing happens, she barely even struggles.

Uncle Bobby what are you doing?

She's supposed to be 16 in real life?

Is there any decent Asoiaf discord channel?

Let me tell you a couple of three things about the night king

That’s because Arya washed a floor in bravos so she was ready for it

D&D fails to understand it was badass when Arya used a poisoned coin to kill that man in bravos. She used her wit to do it, not her epic fighting skills. That’s the Arya I wanted to see, not better than everyone Arya

Attached: Forced perspective to avoid cuban heels (2).png (2375x1420, 3.22M)

HODOR CAN YOU PLEASE HOLD THE DOOOOOOOOOR

Attached: 1477676989009.png (221x255, 78K)

Reminderino that season 8 episode 6 GOT officially goes down as the worst season finale of all time

He cute

she btfos emilia and countless others

Attached: lady bearington.jpg (1131x1130, 428K)

>frogfu

Meera is Jon Snows twin sister. She will claim the throne when he dies next episode, just u wait.

She was born in 2004 so either 14 or 15

Hey guys, remember when we thought Howland Reed was going to show up?

Attached: literally who.png (602x785, 301K)

LET ME GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULLS

I'VE POSTED THIS MANY TIMES ON /GOT/ but I'll have to post it again.

Euron will be the Big Bad in the South, like how the White Walkers are the Big Bad in the North.

Jon and Daenerys will exhaust themselves in vanquishing the Night King, but then they will be soundly defeated by King Euron Greyjoy, the Iron King on the Iron Throne.

in the same fashion that William the Conqueror defeated Harold after the Norwegians distracted him

IN THE RECENT EPISODE THE MAESTERS REVEALED THAT THERE WAS A PROPHECY BY A MAN NAMED LODOS WHICH CLAIMED THAT THE "DROWNED GOD" WOULD DESTROY AEGON TARGARYEN

and what is Jon's real name...Aegon!

the final scene of the series will be

>Euron as the final victor
>Jon Snow's head on a pike to his left
>Dany's head on a pike to his right
>Tyrion's skull used as a footstool, with three dragon skulls surrounding him
>Dust of the Night's King in a transparent glass box next to the throne
>Cersei, Sansa, and Melisandre on a leash as salt wives
>Sam as an enslaved Maester forced to write up works glorifying Euron and depicting the events of the series, titled "A Song of Ice and Fire"

>and right before Arya makes an unsuccessful assassination attempt on Euron, Jaqen appears out of nowhere to kill her, avenging his WAIFu

BANK ON IT. SCREENCAP THIS. I KNOW D&D WILL WANT AN EDGELORD ENDING TO THEIR EDGELORD SHOW TO PISS OFF THE NORMIES. THEY DO NOT NEED NORMIE APPROVAL AFTER THEY'RE DONE WITH THE SHOW. LAST YEAR I WAS SPECULATING ABOUT EURON AND ACCURATELY PREDICTED THAT IT WOULD MAKE SENSE FOR HIM TO KILL THE SAND SNAKES THIS SEASON, SO ONE OF MY PREDICTIONS HAS ALREADY COME TRUE. THE REASON THEY HAVE BEEN BUILDING UP DAENERYS AND JON BUT DIDN'T FOCUS MUCH ON EURON IS SO THAT THEY CAN TRULY BLINDSIDE THE AUDIENCE

Attached: Euron Kills Worst Snek Like He Will Do To Dany and Jon.jpg (1280x720, 121K)

WInter came

Attached: 14qiq9.jpg (315x281, 20K)

I'M HAVING A SEIZURE!
IT'S NOT ACTING!
HALP!

Attached: Cersei having a side of heirs.png (1262x1054, 363K)

>ghost's body moving that indicates a speed between walking and running
>running along horses in full gallop

Attached: sam.png (400x469, 75K)

Attached: 1501413183831.webm (502x470, 186K)

>*blocks your path*

Attached: 6C2C42FA-FA40-46DC-8899-FFB6AAD350B3.jpg (352x786, 76K)

REMINDER THAT GRRM'S ENDING IS SUPPOSED TO BE "BITTERSWEET"

Bittersweet in this case means that the threat of the Others has been vanquished and humanity lives on, but at the price of the fact that almost everyone we know is dead.

The only surviving POV characters are Sam and Sansa, who is married to the sadistic tyrant Euron, who attacked Jon and Dany after their forces were depleted vanquishing the Others.

REMINDER THAT BECAUSE OF TRUMP'S VICTORY AND BECAUSE SHOWEURON IS SET UP TO BE SIMILAR TO TRUMP, D&D WILL SET THE STAGE FOR A BITTERSWEET ENDING WHERE EURON MAKES WESTEROS GREAT AGAIN, FOR THE SAKE OF MAKING THE SHOW MORE "RELEVANT TO REALITY" LIKE THEY DO WITH SJW FEMINIST BULLSHIT

For the books, GRRM is also probably writing in Drumpf references because of how bitter his Hillary supporting ass is. Euron will certainly be the new main human villain.

BANK ON IT. YOU CAN COUNT ON D&D TO GO FULL EDGELORD WHENEVER POSSIBLE TO PISS OFF AS MANY FANS AS POSSIBLE

Attached: Euron Will Be Making A Similar Decoration With The Protagonists Limbs.png (906x782, 957K)

Attached: bros.jpg (640x640, 115K)

wow that range. goes from dumbly unpleasant, to smugly unpleasant, to arrogantly unpleasant.

Roll for dick reactions.

>tfw the white walkers

Attached: tfw the vipers.jpg (768x1024, 110K)

God I hate the current costumes. Something about them just looks off.

Proof?

You are a nigger stop posting like this no one is replying to you because we are all annoyed

Why?

>tfw got a three day ban from ALL boards for making fun of the jannies using the king robert boar song from s01
If the NK dies the same way on the books, this show just saved me some time. I'll just watch the rest to see how it's gonna end, even though I stopped watching when I saw that they cut Mother Merciless.

roll

I think even an ending like that is too smart for D&D

SMOOCH

Attached: imagesizecacheurl.jpg (1184x666, 1.21M)

Tyrion's character died along with Varys at the end of season 4.
Whatever we have now are just some empty shells of their former selves.

Jon got cucked by D&D so that Sansa and Arya could outshine him. Him coming back from the dead should've been proof that he's supposed to play a huge role in the wars to come but no he's always just a bystander killing some fodder while his sisters turn out to be the saviours in golden armor which makes him look dumb and unnecessary.

>dan and dave

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 17K)

with this forsaken series literally all I want is for the normies have something to cry about.

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

(nsfw)

Attached: Gwendoline-Christie-Nude15-682x1024.jpg (682x1024, 97K)

google

AAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHH SAVE ME /GOT/ NOT CONTENT WITH BUTCHERING ME AND MY ARC THEY'VE BUTCHERED THE NIGHT KING'S AS WELL-

Attached: aaaggghhh (3).png (591x559, 166K)

Azor Rory

Attached: photo-of-actor-rory-mccann.jpg (1024x888, 157K)

honestly surprised they have never done anything like that. there a good amount of sick fuck characters.

>3ER was the villain all along
or
>Arya turns into a walker

Only way to fix this shit

how would tony plan the defense of winterfell?

Attached: sopranos.jpg (680x478, 33K)

>you sure showed me, Cersei, I now feel like shit after knowing you swallow my cum every night
Why are women so retarded?

Cause I havent watched it yet and I don't wanna pirate

Someone should've told George to have sex.

This thread is making me sweat
Like I said obviously some publicity thing she’s getting paid to kiss that nigger, probably more than if he was white because it requires more acting skills to pull that off. Not mad at all and I still desire to see her pubes sticking out both sides of her panties when she bends over for me

Men at the back.

What will you guys do when it's all over and the last shit has been posted

Attached: 1553869958285.png (960x689, 623K)

What a fluffy boy.

To me all the characters just feel like lesser versions of their previous seasons. The newer or heavily altered ones like Euron are even worse.

if you look in the 4plebs Yea Forums archive and search for my common phrases you will see that I've been POSTING ABOUT THIS SINCE 2017

my predictions are coming to fruition. Why else would they have someone like Arya "subvert expectations" by killing off the threat of the White Walkers with THREE MORE EPISODES to go????

Euron will be the FINAL VICTOR in the end. I'm going to have to amend some of my previous posts about him being "fire" to the "ice" that the white walkers represent. Dany and her dragons are the "fire" while Euron (and krakens?) are the WATER that extinguishes it!!

Euron will pull a coup on Cersei. I'm guessing he might enlist the aid of Qyburn who is, uh, misogynistic against Cersei because he is presumably an old straight white male. We are going to have another forced sympathy scene for Cersei. Maybe Euron has a dragonbinder horn but needs Qyburn to help decrypt how to use it? Maybe Qyburn figures out that you need noble blood from TWO separate close family members, and because Yara escaped, Euron decides to give the casual audience another SHOCKING BREAK THE INTERNET MOMENT by revealing to Cersei that he'll use the horn to get Dany's dragons, and when she chides him for letting his niece escape, Euron and Qyburn will then restrain Cersei, perform a C-section or abortion as Cersei begs Euron not to kill "his son" while Euron jokingly reveals that he knows "it's not my son, it's your nephew" and the final moment of the episode is seeing the life come out of Cersei's eyes while Euron uses the blood from her and her nephew to activate Dragonbinder, which then cuts to both Drogon's and Rhaegal's eyes changing, making them desert Kelly C and Jon to join Euron

something like that will happen. fucking BANK ON IT

Attached: Euron The Final Victor With His Fleet.jpg (1280x640, 76K)

Would guns affect white walkers?

he would set up a card game with nk and his generals, if humans lose they fuck off to essos or whatever, if nk loses he fucks off far north for another few thousand years

>Final scene, throne room
>Heaps of dead soldiers lay strewn everywhere, atop the Iron Throne we see Queen Cersei looking on as her lone champion, Robert Strong, confronts our heroes
>The Hound steps forward, this is his job, his moment, for every struggle he's endured he's always kept this one solitary goal in mind
>"I told you it would be me coming for you in the... the..."
>He stops, something is wrong
>"You're not my brother."
>With the camera to his back, we see Robert Strong lift his arms to his sides in an all-too-familiar gesture as the dead soldiers of the Golden Company rise once more
>There's no time for anyone to react, everything is an orgy of death and blood as literally every major character aside from Cersei is brutally hacked, stabbed and torn apart in a chaotic frenzy
>Robert Strong turns and begins to slowly mount the steps of the Throne, Cersei seems too stunned to even feel afraid as he first kneels down and reaches out to her with an open hand
>After a long, tense moment of consideration, she takes his offered hand
>Close-up shot of Cersei's green eyes as they fade to a glimmering blue
>Cut to black
>youtube.com/watch?v=ORLBgaxB2fU as credits begin to roll

Attached: 1322048102973.png (300x300, 141K)

stop being a hothead, people acknowledge my genius all the time

I will keep reminding you of this until Euron wins in the end

you know you want to believe!

sooo... diverse...

Attached: give-me-a-moment-because-i-like-to-cry-for-joy.jpg (385x240, 19K)

Those disgusting nerds are the ones who wish for a loliarya to jump on their dicks. Wish all pervs would go to the deepest hell.

>AND BECAUSE SHOWEURON IS SET UP TO BE SIMILAR TO TRUMP

Literally how?

why are they all standing like that?

i heard the night kings wife had a 95 pound piece of ice removed from her ass

Attached: maxresdefault (70).jpg (1280x720, 48K)

rip, never gonna get another game

Throne Out A Plane

Attached: 1556756839697.jpg (2500x1667, 1.62M)

without the distraction of GoT and /got/, i'll leave the escapism behind and return to my real life, where my romantic interests, career pursuits, and creative hobbies are all very fulfilling

just wait for classic WoW i guess

It wound't get that far. NK would get whacked on S02, and they would put Dany and Sansa to dance on the Bing.

Her acting was great in that scene. Stop being an autistic faggot

She's 15, birthday is in september

Attached: euron_greyjoy_by_bellabergolts_dbg1fwl-fullview.jpg (1024x1091, 114K)

Azor Jaime, today and forever

They gave an assassin to kill Bran a blade made from Valyrian steel and dragon bone when they must've known they'd already be a suspect? That's like giving your assassin a gun registered in your name and your own car to drive. Who else would have something so expensive?
Was this show always retarded?

Attached: 1492211488389.jpg (643x360, 15K)

I will kill myself if tWoW doesn't get a release date soon

Attached: 3a922fa0-3afc-4303-8dab-d5f16f2e63b3.gif (268x198, 1.65M)

>Her acting was great in that scene.

hehhee hehehhe hehe heh HAH HH RH HAH SHHA HA HAHEHAHEHAAH A HAHA HHEHA AH HAH AHA HAH HA hAHHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAhAH

How does it feel to be the lowest denominator? Pretty great I presume. Every major blockbuster caters to you. You get to enjoy endless entertainment. next go see the Marvel movies. then the Star wars movies. then the Pikachu movie. then Aladdin. and Dumbo. and whatever the fuck they are pumping out for your brainless "people" to consume next. it really must feel nice to be so average as to have all that entertainment available. and to like it. and to be proud of it. the twenty first century was a mistake.

Attached: nic5.jpg (921x666, 123K)

If I took that plot armor off, would they die?

>i fucking binged all of GoT over the last two weeks just to be able to watch the last episodes live
>they're fucking shit

Attached: 1556337302710.png (650x773, 47K)

>a random user can spend an hour clipping together a better ending for the NK than what a $30 million dollar per-episode production came up with

Attached: 1556507524397.jpg (717x767, 80K)

Don't say that user, i'm sure you can find another media property to care/shitpost about.

Cry myself to sleep thinking about how my ex is fucking a better man that very moment while I’m all alone and back in my parents basement after failing college and making friends and everything else I tried in life

I JUST WANTED GAME OF THRONES KINO AND THE KIKES HAD TO RUIN THIS FOR ME TOO WHY

Will lord Glover ever be mentioned again, or will he be another victim of the SS abandoned plotlines? What about the Manderlys? We still haven't seen white harbor despite the characters passing through it many times.

Where does meera’s actress live? I’m gonna write her a letter asking her out

D&D cant be bothered with that kind of shit anymore

Have sex, incel

By this point they clearly don't care about making it seem like Westeros exists outside of Winterfell and KL.

Yeah, just like we won't see Edmure again.

In my head canon, Jaime rescued Edmure from the black cells and took him to Riverrun on the way to Winterfell, rallied a few hundred Rivermen to come fight the undead in the North under the Tully banner.

It would be extremely painful

Is that awkward bassist John deacon?

She's gay

dilate more tranny or your gash is gonna close up

>Been reading the books since they came out
>Hold out that even one more book will come out before George the rotund retard croaks
>Get cucked into being a showfag
>This is the only ending we will ever get

Absolute despair

For Burlington Bar

Maybe user, but there will never be anything like /got/ again

Yes

How is Cersei supposed to be a threat at all? After her participation in the BoW, Dany's got the friendship of the North and still has two dragons she can use to burn Cersei's armies. Tyrion and Jamie ain't about to ally with her after not sending an army to fight the dead.

lol

Where’s the broof :—D
We can still have a friendly brunch

>Cersei blowing up the Sept
>Jamie charging Dany
>Theon's last stand
Is there any more kino left in this franchise?

How dead is Emilia's acting career after this show?

They're probably dead since their castle is located north-west of Winterfell and NK pretty much steamrolled everything in his path.

I’ve got all the queen albums and have been a big fan for a long time, fuck these normies who saw bohemian rhapsody (I still haven’t even seen it lol) and think they know everything about queen now. John deacon is that kid the teacher puts in the chad group because no one will pick him to join them so the chars have to accept their chad responsibilities and include him
>Theon was kino last episode
False

>Imagine Dragons
>Greyjoy Division
>Foreigner
>Matchbox Tarly
>The Rolling Thrones

>Theon's last stand
>kino
Stop

>he doesn’t know she was in Star Wars
She’ll get any gig she wants forever but I hope
She has another brain attack that leaves her unable to act but desperate to be rich and be on screen so she does “””adult films”””

baelish did it on purpose for the sole purpose that it was easily tracked you moron

however, there's a certain foreshadowing in sending a valyrian blade to kill bran

>implying Davos doesn't have by far the most powerful stance

She has the Golden company and most of the Northern army is gone

Is that yougayc?

so the NK took a several weeks detour with 100k wights just to destroy deepwood motte?

I mean I guess he could just fly there in his dragon and kill everyone.

Why do women hate Theon?

S-Surely we'll be getting a release date for the WoW a-after the final episode, r-right?
Surely the fat man knows that amazing publicity that would be, the p-pre-orders would be through the roof!

You think darkness is your ally? You merely adapted to the dark, I was born in it, moulded by it. I haven't seen the light before I was a man

You see, it's the slow knife, the knife that takes it's time, the knife that waits years without forgetting, then slips quietly between the bones, that's the knife, that cuts deepest.

no

Going with D&D logic we should assume that everything north of Winterfell is fucking dead.

Nine inch bassist
(Tyrion)

Do we get any final sex scenes? Arya had to have sex with gendry because she needed his jizz to kill the night king because THE SEED IS STRONG so that doesn’t count; it was plot-necessary. I’m talking are we gonna get anymore pure passion sex? Bronn’s scene was a nice surprise

Cause Cersei's a Mad Genius. She'll have weapons to take care of the dragons, something special for Dany herself, wildfire around the city, manned walls and a fresh army

So what was your problem with it then?

>baelish did it on purpose for the sole purpose that it was easily tracked
Woah missed that, only on ep 3 now thanks user

Bran and Gendry are so handsome.

I'm no expert on costume design but certainly the colors throw you off. Everybody wearing black is A, out of character from their previous seasons (for example Dany spent most of the show wearing white or light blue), B, makes everyone look the same, and C, lazy design (look, it's the edgiest season yet, everyone's wearing black!)

Because he isn’t a chad that pisses them off

>only on ep 3

sorry for spoiling. quit at s4

Arya is making out with Gendry in the trailer for next week so they're probably banging again

>tfw Arya will have banged Gendry on screen more than Jon and Dany
>tfw Arya had castlesex and not Jon
Shame

Maybe they'll shoehorn another Dany/Jon incest scene because their romance feels so fucking stupid at this point and they have to re-establish the fact that they love each other or something like that.

So what the fuck is the point of Jon Snow as a character in the show. All the time we spent with him is fucking useless

Arya/Hotpie sex scene to show that Arya is a strong, progressive woman who takes multiple lovers.

should i wait till before or after the finale to kill myself?

Attached: 1556250212724.jpg (1000x900, 450K)

hnnng

Attached: ellie5.jpg (387x685, 35K)

I was really hoping for some wight rape but that didn't play out.

Theon had no reason whatsoever to rush into the NK like that

He's a useful ally to the strong women. At the end of the series he'll realize that, while his claim his stronger, he needs to sit down, be humble and let the right woman have HER TURN.

Why didn't they fight off the undead inside the castle walls from the start? Why fight a massive 200k+ horde of zombies that (as characters have already witnessed) fight in human wave tactics in the open?
Why even bother with cavalry in that battle? Why charge them all straight into darkness in the middle of the night?
Why spend hundreds of hours building trebuchets that only get used once, are place in front of your infantry, and thus can't ever fire again to support them?
Why build a massive barrier that gets lit up BEHIND all your troops, unless you're ADMITTING YOU WILL LOSE IN THE FIELD and HAVE TO FALL BACK?

Why not instead build several trenches, spaced with several hundred meters between them, so that you can fall back to another barrier when things go south?

Why not have any plans to light massive bonfires to light up the battlefield in front of your troops so you can see what's coming towards you?

Why need dragons to light the trenches on fire? Why not just have some extras drop torches inside?

Why leave Bran almost completely unguarded in the godswood when he's the final objective? You know he's coming for Bran, so why not just completely fortify and hold out inside the castle? Have multiple barriers and trenches, have a few men outside the walls to light them on fire, retreat them back inside, and use the trebuchets inside to fire on the undead over and over again. In addition, have most of the unsullied on the walls, with larger numbers on the castle grounds to fight off any undead that make it through?

In the godswood, why were there no trenches or barriers build inside to stop the wights from advancing? Why did the ironborn have no melee weapons, only bows and a few arrows? Were there no men manning the walls around the godswood? If they had a sensible plan, they should have had most of the stark men inside the godswood to protect Bran and wait for the NK to show up.

basically just watching this shitshow for him

Attached: 1548310631278.jpg (618x412, 85K)

she's not gay

the waif actress...now that's a fucking gigantic dyke in the closet.

after my dude. always after
the NK should have really used the blue eyes better, he got beat just like Kaiba

Attached: game of thrones blue eyes.jpg (851x1010, 128K)

Go out with a bang, if you know what I mean

Edmure and Robin are in this season though

cleganebowl when?

What the fuck did you want him to do? Pole vault into the air above the Night King and then somehow stab him in his one weak point?
This isn't a video game or an anime, kid, they're making a serious adaption here.

And literally moments earlier, the NK grabbed the shaft of Theons spear and snapped it in half with the flick of a wrist.

according to the leaker it's happening.

>3 years ago people were fucking HYPE about cleganebowl
>we're less than 3 weeks there, perhaps 4 days away, and people are still not hype

i have not seen any women hating on theon

But user everyone knows siege tactics don't make for epic battle moments like charging into the darkness does.
t. dabid

>this is an official poster
OH NONONONO AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

Attached: py_pp34493.jpg (474x709, 62K)

mario daharis
arya is azoris ahais

Attached: 1554982993449.gif (800x450, 2.59M)

>leak
we don't need a leak, did you guys miss the scene where he talks to his brother last season? also Rory mccan said its happening in an interview

The Wall seems like complete comical overkill now

fucking kikes

Attached: 31827.png (629x728, 20K)

Should've just died on the first blow, no last scene, no giant killing and no wight turning.

if you do it before you won't see how bad the ending will be

haha wow

could he defeat night king and arya?

Attached: main-qimg-646596f23d30de41fc02036b685bf6a9.jpg (602x596, 84K)

Theon killing the NK would've been real kino

Yes, but only if he had dragonglass gloves

what's that game?

husshhh now
b-ran is n-kang

Because they had a pile of images/scenes in their minds and stitched them together in a barely coherent manner.

Depends, how much DMT has he smoked

What keeps you watching /got/?
For me it is Cleganebowl and Jaime.

For me, last episode killed it. The second I saw Arya flying towards nk killed all my hope for the show, I don't give a fuck about anything anymore, not even cleganebowl

Game of thrones made by Telltale.I wouldn't bother because Telltale is done and there is only 1 "season" of it

ocd mainly
ALWAYS finished what i started
simple as x

I mean Tyrion already had to hide in the crypt, I don't see how someone even shorter would have a chance

trips of depression

Attached: 1464845612211.jpg (391x391, 90K)

>Ned is just trying to connect with his daughters like any regular father
Hit me right in my feefees

Honestly it is just 3 episodes, why would i stop now.

For the memes

I hope we don't get another sex scene with her. Just leave at kissing.

The screen is dark and the script is full of errors

Don't say that man, we waited 9 years for the clegane bowl, it's going to be glorious, git hype.

>Cleganebowl
What do you want to bet the build to this and then cop out to subvert expectations and have someone else drop one of the two of them right before the fight starts

>we will never have a bran meera sex scene in the show
here's hoping the books deliver, I'm hoping for warged hodor

Tbh up until the last second I really thought the NK was going to choke Arya to death or at least render her unconscious, and then Jon would show up.

I wanna get hype but I'm scared they'll ruin it, having Arya killing the mountain with a rasengan or something.

>the undead have blue eyes because blue eyes are problematic

subhuman amerimutt jew controlled wogs

Attached: blue_eyes.jpg (940x412, 209K)

>tfw this shit has been going on for nine (9) years
jfc

Attached: jewess.jpg (202x255, 16K)

>Hound dies before and Arya kills him for her list, then jaime tries to strangle cersei but dies, so she steals his face and kills her with it on

It's a Last Jedi kind of feeling.

For Stannis
In all seriousness, I started watching 5 years ago, read all the books since then, so why not? Plus it's fun to shitpost. Also there's not much going on in my life.

Mark my words: The Night King was a good guy, The Three Eyed Raven is a liar. Littlefinger is alive and will kill Sansa and Bran.

Attached: the mockingbird who sings songs of ice and fire.png (1201x1124, 368K)

I doubt it. Cleganebowl is such a free plot that you can't really mess up because you just need these 2 fighting against each other. The meme status it has reached makes it good the moment it happens. Then again we are dealing with DABID here.

Bronn glocking the Mountain with a scorpion.

Blue eyes are objectively the best. Brown and hazel eyes look fine, but they're pretty bland, and green eyes look fucking weird

i watched this on the website. it was a master piece

My gf is 6'0 and my literal fetish is tall Amazonian women yet she still manages to disgust me

Attached: 58374520_10157180304225917_271065792756318208_o.jpg (1889x1889, 426K)

But flareon is pride

absolutely obsessed

based fellow blue eye haver

they don't have the balls to do that.

>Blue eyes are objectively the best.
As someone with blue eyes, they're literally not, they get burned by the sun much easier. You have to be more careful when skiing or dealing with very sunny environments

That would be so much better than what we'll actually get.

Gray eyes master race.

>one hundred times this
There's no fun in having a poorly written character that can kill anything/survive anything just because of here 'faceless' magic or whatever the fuck it's called. Too bad its been 8 years and we got garbage.

Where did Bran go during the battle?

Attached: Bran checks out.jpg (787x1076, 184K)

>DABID *huff* DABID
>what is it Dan?
>DABID I READ ABOUT THIS GUY CALLED THE NIGHTS KING DABID, WHY SHOULD MAKE HIM A BIG BAD TO ROOT AGAINST
>But dan, the nights king was just a mortal man who married a walker woman and got killed by the ruling stark of the time
>DABID, DABID WE JUST USE THE NAME, DABID AND WE NEVER MENTION THE "NIGHTS KING" WE JUST CALL HIM NIGHT KING IT'LL BE DIFFRENT; THE NAME IS COOL DABID

>As someone with blue eyes, they're literally not, they get burned by the sun much easier. You have to be more careful when skiing or dealing with very sunny environments

Attached: 1556100335979.jpg (1920x1080, 350K)

t.

Attached: 36188749_10215250882761310_7383105015830806528_o.jpg (1229x1229, 84K)

Lol you wish

Heh. I’ve been posting this since 2016. You copied me.

GIANT MILKIES

Attached: tormund-giantsbane-.png (640x360, 408K)

thrre is honestly nothing more hilarious than kit taking photos with his co-stars

absolutely comical

Attached: 01ffcbdf7e3da26b35461cf27d320efa.jpg (875x1222, 261K)

>Lol you wish

Attached: 1553455639974.png (526x397, 149K)

Cont.
The white walkers doesn't want to kill humans, they only want to kill the Three Eyed Raven and the Children of the Forest.
Not bad guys: youtube.com/watch?v=P6yoS3LFIFM

The Three Eyed Raven is a liar and Bran was warned about this.
Lying crow/raven: youtube.com/watch?v=aC7qh8gFbhQ

Agree with anything but that. Newer characters are super interesting. Euron is sick.

Arya will stab the Mountain from behind

>THEN BOBBY B COMES BACK AND KILLS CERSEY, JON AND ALL THE OTHER SHITS AND TAKES HIS TRONE BACK

Attached: 1532407235583.jpg (828x626, 59K)

Hi, reddit

How many of these do you have, I'm legitimately curious. What's the count in the "imply the person I'm responding to is a nigger" folder

the "king" in the north.

Attached: 2-got-landing-page-1150242.jpg (1200x627, 51K)

im new here just came over from reddit. can someone explain what DABID is

Attached: 16yoRidestheBull.webm (854x480, 2M)

>they don't want to kill humans
>they just want to kill bran
I agree this is the book plot

but how do you explain them letting bran run south of the wall?

what's your best guess on how long it'll take for the inevitable spin-off/prequel to start airing?
also, do you think that the fat man will finish the books before that happens?

I hope he comes back as less of a bitch.

>How many of these do you have, I'm legitimately curious.
do you know how it is that i know you are a subhuman amerimutt who would be torn to shreds on a flagboard?

glad you subhumans aren't allowed on /int/ without being instaBTFO'd

Attached: 1531536963260.jpg (805x853, 228K)

I unironically believe that Arya will kill the Mountain AND Cersei.

he'd be too busy smoking weed and talking to weirwoods

but Baelish is dead, he is also cia

Hound will save Arya’s life.
Arya is faceless, so she’ll need to repay the god of death.
She’ll tell the hound he gets to name one person.
Hound names the mountain.
Arya kills the mountain.
At some point Arya will say “stick them with the pointy end” again

>Why else would they have someone like Arya "subvert expectations" by killing off the threat of the White Walkers with THREE MORE EPISODES to go????
Because D&D are retards who can't write a cohesive narrative.

>Didn't even answer the question
I'm American, you're right about that, but you're still a faggot

Remember when this shit episode was being marketed as being better than the Battle of Helm's Deep?

God it's so shit.
And remember lads they put more effort and money and shooting time into the Winterfell/battle set than the King's Landing one.

Attached: Trying_to_find_a_nice_hentai_that_1__aab1ef76edd2b62f9455f1e2eb8d18d3.jpg (240x240, 10K)

The only way you could know that this theory originated from reddit is if you browse reddit yourself.

Attached: 574a4.gif (444x444, 2.37M)

D-does he...yes he has, right? The eyes, the face..definitely a downey

seething brown mutt

Attached: 1546382898816.png (741x630, 27K)

>what's your best guess on how long it'll take for the inevitable spin-off/prequel to start airing?
>do you think that the fat man will finish the books before that happens?
GRRM will never release another book, he'll probably die of a heart attack in two or three years

AZOR JAIME
Now and forever

you're gonna wish you did

THAT WASNT SUBVERTING EXPECTATIONS

ARYA KILLING THE KNIGHT KING IS THE MOST HACK PANDERING BULLSHIT POSSIBLE

LITERALLY EVERY INCEL HERE PREDICTED IT

Pasty as they come boi. Keep trying tho

>but how do you explain them letting bran run south of the wall?

I thought the Three Eyed Raven manipulated the past and sacrificed Hodor to get away, no?

the NK would get clipped by the fucking Terminator before season 4

Attached: 300px-Sopranos_ep305.jpg (300x187, 14K)

Post face

Not only is it ok to pirate the show, it's the morally correct option.

That's honestly impressive.

Imagine the lawsuit if she pulled one of her vagina muscles, fell and smashed her teeth in

doesn't explain how a 15 year old girl carries a 90 pound human in a cart in the snow against deadmen who dont need to stop, the NK would've rode them down

>episode 4, another useless filler episode
>episode 5, another nonsensical "one battle the entire episode" episode
>episode 6, -- Dany dies?

Attached: 1549115911917.png (1109x793, 915K)

>Pasty as they come boi

Attached: 1538135099559.png (547x433, 12K)

Glad someone agrees. Book Arya is cool because of her mind and thoughts and wit, not because she’s a good killer. Fuck the jews

You'd like that wouldn't you

Fuck you. Hispanic is still European descent.

It seems like these are getting slightly lighter as they go which is actually pretty funny. Keep going, you're gonna get there eventually

I HAVE COME TO RECLAIM WESTEROS FOR MY PEOPLE

Attached: tv-sopranos-ralphie (2).png (600x300, 193K)

Worse even. TLJ had TFA and RO before it so we were somewhat numbed to the shitshow. This has the first two episodes before it which we knew would be a waste of time and certainly were cringey normie filler but my god.....
Nothing in the world could dull the pain I’m still feeling from this

>Hispanic is still European descent.

Attached: 1545178052487.png (714x1000, 900K)

>It seems like these are getting slightly lighter as they go which is actually pretty funny. Keep going, you're gonna get there eventually

Attached: 1551842224489.gif (410x488, 597K)

nigger

That was someone else, you're not even replying to the same person at this point, get your shit together you fucking mongoloid

This is exactly how it will go and anyone who disagrees is fooling themselves

you're a non-white mutt too, nigger.

Attached: 1536999325200.jpg (1024x668, 90K)

faggot

The cart makes it easier to move, for one. It’s similar to how you can push a car in neutral. And she’s no ordinary girl, she’s beat girl. She loves an active lifestyle normally and has been physically fit for the past year from her wilderness shenanigans. She’s fine, stop hating frogfu

>Battle of Helm's Deep
I rewatched a clip on Youtube and what do you know, you can actually easily tell what the fuck is going on in that battle, not to mention their costumes look way better.
I actually wanna rewatch LOTR now.

still just fanfiction incel

Attached: 1556691416085.jpg (997x986, 413K)

>You'd like that wouldn't you

Attached: 1532876109898.jpg (852x480, 37K)

why would I stop? I enjoy being here and shitposting with you guys, its over in three weeks so stopping now is dumb.

so you're a mutt and you hate yourself and other mutts? that's why you save those pics?

My lord, we've begun construction on the trebuchets for the courtyard-

>Trebuchets? In the courtyard?

Yes, my lord. We can fire them continuously from behind the safety of the walls to thin the ranks of the dead.

>No, no, not the courtyard. Put them outside the walls.

Ah, behind the barricade, so that they can disrupt the undead for longer before the initial rush? Exactly the kind of bold strategy expected of my lord-

>No, no in front of the barricade.

But, my lord, how will we fit them between the rear of the Unsullied and the front of the barricade?

>Pardon me?

The trebuchets, my lord. If they are to be deployed in front of the barricade, along with our troops, there may not be enough space between the rear of our lines and the barricades-

>The trebuchets will be deployed in front of our troops.

I-in front of our troops, my lord?

>Yes.

Ah, I see! Our troops will rush forward at the last second, thus affording our siege engines the maximum amount of firing time and enabling them to fire point-blank into the enemy lines during the battle-

>No, the troops won't move forward.

My lord, how are the trebuchets to fire without protection?

>The trebuchets will only fire once.

Y-yes, my lord.

>implying this has any impact anymore
Literally been called a faggot hundreds of times

>projecting your own muttness

Attached: 1538264358814.jpg (327x316, 41K)

Don't forget about the long awaited long foreshadowed epic Euron vs Jon Snow battle

>tfw the music fooled you into thinking that this was gonna be a Bombing of the Great Sept-tier episode ending
god I hate dabid & dabid so fucking much

Attached: Thalmorfags+get+off+my+board+reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee+_df7f73f533c2e4f4bf7dabaf49c90470.jpg (720x720, 50K)

if she's gay then im gay

>implying nigger or any words on the internet have an impact

How many times have you googled "Black hands typing on keyboard. How big is the folder user. Just tell us

Cont.3
They based the looks of Littlefinger on a British politician from the 80s known as "the Prince of Darkness"
youtu.be/Od0AcHx7uJo?t=48

no I love frogfu and would marry

but it doesn't make sense, I always figured he was scaring bran south so he could pass his army through the wall

>E4: Cersei smirks, Dany moves south, Sansa implements her LF-tier keikaku political agitation bullshit
>E5: DA BIG BATTLE. Cleganebowl. Jaime and/or Tyrion kill Cersei with the crossbow. Euron kills one dragon before being killed by Jon.
>E6: Sansa's ongoing horseshit & the toll of losing all of her supporters/Jorah pushes Dany over the edge into Dickon-style execution of one of Jon's close friends/family & he kills her. DA END

he never came in her? or what she like... scooped them out?

Careful not to fall for it.

I too watched the preston video

>No Euron vs Theon final battle
It wasn't his time yet guys

Attached: 1547607764008.jpg (601x601, 36K)

>a stab in the eye kills him
A stab to any vital organ will do that

>watching preston

Anyone with an IQ of 30 could come up with this shit, user. It's not hard. I encourage you to try, it's quite entertaining.

imagine having a mutilated cock, like theon or americans.

Attached: 1544163626074.jpg (682x576, 37K)

He didn't even manage to reply this time

>jorah
Wew lad

you didn't make this post until after the preston video

>Night King walks up on Bran in the Godswood
>That whole spiel with Theon happens
>Night King readies to kill Bran, who's still warging
>Close up on Bran's face as he smirks
>Camera goes back to being behind the Night King, facing Bran with the woods in the background.
>Sudden sound of crows cawing.
>Camera follows Night King's gaze upwards to show crows flying out of the forest canopy
>Wolf howl pierces through the night
>Camera moves back down
>The woods behind Bran are now peppered with glowing eyes
>Nymeria jumps out and mauls a white walker, other wolves follow
>Maybe cut to an amazed Arya exclaiming "Nymeria!" to remind casual viewers and also give some reference to where she is before she makes her move
>Cut back to wolves fighting white walkers, maybe have some side characters start to join in the fight
>Arya's assassination goes on as usual

He could never perform. He was too drunk. Cersei only blew him or pretended to ride him with his dick out or not able to cum.
She probably also was on a diet of moon tea, i don't remember

Only the midwest is white btw

Attached: 1552710342492.png (855x528, 88K)

People have been strategyposting since the day after the episode, user, try to keep up.

that would be retarded. his arc is about earning forgiveness for what he did, not battling his memelord of an uncle

what are the odds that bran and euron team up ?

professional Bodyguards

Why do that when strong womyn yara besting euron is a victory for LGBTQA+ viewers?

NEW THREAD

North Texas is white as fuck

It’s not my fault my parents didn’t know any better :(