/tp/ - Twin Peaks general

What was Judy's end goal and where did it come from?

Attached: twin peaks.jpg (474x268, 20K)

We'll never know.

Doesn't like people talking about her
Everyone who did went missing afterwards

bump

she came from ur mom snatch ahahahahahahhah

Why did everyone care about that roastie Laura Palmer so much? She was just a coke fiend whore

Twin Peaks is full of cucks

Judy came from another dimension through an atomic bomb to spread garmonbozia and who knows what else. Prob the Whore of Babylon but that's Frost canon.

Attached: 1554029936531.jpg (1920x1080, 1.27M)

she was hot

IT'S /TPG/ YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

HellooooooooOOOoooO toilet paper general, let’s dicuss the beneshits of soft tp compared to the hard.

No she was not. Average at most. Shelly was better

the only girl who wasn't hot on this show was the asian

it doesn't mean anything, old senile man just put some stuff up and had no deeper meaning or thoughts about the series. that's why almost none of the sideplots were resolved
>inb4 haha lynched
show me im wrong and i'll gladly retract my words

Attached: 1554033020994.gif (300x450, 1.05M)

she was hot.

wait, so the ending was that it was all a dream. that's it, right?

no

Fucking Laura had no lips. Huge gums and rat face/ugly hair. At least the chink was ok for a chink

it doesn't mean anything, old senile man just put some stuff up and had no deeper meaning or thoughts about the series. that's why almost none of the sideplots were resolved
>inb4 haha lynched
show me im wrong and i'll gladly retract my words

She was charismatic as hell. Watch the scene when she get Bobby to go from angry to smiling in just a few seconds/ Also read the secret Diary of Laura Palmer; pretty much required reading

i was the original vedderposter ama

i see, would you mind explaining in a few sentences what happened in the end? because that's what I thought