Any other reparations kino?

Any other reparations kino?

Attached: Reparations - White privilege - Trevor Noah bravery !.png (546x894, 351K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FIgrXvePffM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nice digits bro

Thanks user.

Attached: White privilege-.png (1396x700, 954K)

Fuck off /pol/

Attached: 1554697057590.webm (1920x1080, 256K)

Funny story, I accidentally bought a newspaper from the Nation of Islam this weekend. It was commemorating Farrakhan speaking at Nipsey Hustle's "celebration of life." In the back they printed their list of demands from white people. Basically, they want reservations (specifying fertile, farmable land) + twenty something years of financial support until they can build up the skills and technology to be independent. Was pretty fascinating to see it put so plainly. Personally, I'm not a segregationist, but seems like that might not be the worst idea in the world. Would at least end any doubt or confusion or argument. We'd probably have to work out the money though, because that seems like a lot.

>Nogs want reparations
Okay we'll give each of you, lets say, 10k each on one condition. All of you fuck off back to Africa.
It's a win win scenario. We get rid of the 13% and you get crack money for like 2 months.
Deal?

Attached: GuardiansOfEvil.jpg (1600x1183, 557K)

Black people are already getting reparations and have been for nearly 50 years. I am quite happy to trade all that in exchange for 40 acres and a mule in exchange that they never get anything again.

>Mass incarceration
Maybe stop fucking committing over 50% of violent crimes then DeShawn?

Attached: 1556707541838.jpg (1005x628, 146K)

Attached: IgnorantAndDisingenuousPushbackAgainstReparations.jpg (1600x1073, 513K)

They are already getting reparations, it’s called affirmative action and welfare.

Next.

Attached: UNCENSORED_TheOppositionsArgumentAgainstReparations(3of3).jpg (1600x1117, 395K)

Reminder that the author is a mixed octaroon who would pass the paper bag test

>American Descendants of Slavery
so, jews?

Attached: TheRaceProblem.jpg (1600x1162, 719K)

>ADOS

Oh okay well as someone who was born of a Native American and poor polish family that showed up in the early 1900s, allow me to say fuck off

Wow! Marry a white woman now. Just to piss off the liberals.

Man wait til this author learns about the Jews

the guy who draws those comics is literally lighter skinned than the mutt meme

AHAHHAHHAAH He's so irrelevant not even race-baiting niggers support him.

Attached: 1.png (1140x761, 328K)

>Muhammad
Of course.

The guy is a lighter shade than the actual white people he draws in his comics. It's unreal. His mom's white and be obviously has mommy issues

These late night hosts feed into people's perversions. "Give the negroes reparations!" Haha. Have fun with that. You'll live a life without meaning. People will hate you because you can't build an honorable family or business. You'll go the rest of your life complaining and moaning like the typical negro.

Keep begging for reparations. Degenerates.

Wait how do we identify who's a descendant of a slave?

Attached: TheWilyWaysOfPredatorySkinFolk.jpg (1600x1106, 552K)

youtube.com/watch?v=FIgrXvePffM

Negro Americans are the biggest babies in the world. They want free money, but they don't know anything about any economic doctrines. They want reparations, yet they don't know what it's like to be a slave.

These people are modern nuisances. Ignore all of these talking heads at all costs.

everybody at least as black as Beyonce.

Literally all democrat policies and ideology can just inevitably be boiled down to "Giving brown people more money and the democratic party more power"

I understand the concept of reporations, but just how in hell are thet going to impliment it?

Who is entitled to reporations? Everyone who identifies as african american? Are african americans who emigrated to USA after slavery excempt? Do you have to provide ancestry chart to prove you're descendent of african slaves? Do you have to provide DNA samples to prove that you are in fact of african heritage? What if you have both african and european heritage? Are you only entitled to a percentage?
What about the natives? If anyones entitled to reporations it's them.

Attached: 1512787117794.gif (460x405, 98K)

jesus christ what a piece of shit

Attached: CarryingTheWrongDream.jpg (1600x1339, 698K)

Wait what is he even saying here

>I believe in the ideas of Marcus Garvey and think Blacks should band together (if they're descendants of slaves) and pretend to be African and form a nation and demand money from the US
>So fuck off, you other fake black person who doesn't identify as a slave-descendant-pan-African militant. You're just a house nigger.

Is this guy ok?

>14 dollery doos a month
Couldnt even get him a blackedflix sub

Just give me money cracka.

Remove the "give brown people more money" part since they've been inconsistent on that in the past.

what about all the whites victimized by black on white crime for a hundred years? Be sure to deduct that from the 'reparations'.

Whos actually a descendant of slaves? i mean 2 of the most prominent Black politicians, Obama & Kamala Harris are not

Literally impossible to do it in a reasonable way, which is why these proposals are always nothing but red meat to rile up the base

Do you think blacks would be happy if "whites" with 2% ADOS heritage got reparations? How do you establish a cutoff? How do you confirm it?

Also, how does black identity and reparations fit in with the whole "feelings are important" idea of self identification?

Can I not be a black person on the inside? I can be a man who was born in the wrong body or a woman born in a man's body, but I can't be a black person born in a white person's body?

Attached: NastySoundsOfALowLevelDevilsDefense.jpg (1600x1075, 462K)

Her dad is like 1/8th Jamaican, and his black ancestors were enslaved. But not by Americans.
And guess what- US blacks hate carribeans. That's why it's ADOS.

If someone is an “octoroon” that would mean they are 90% white. At that point you are no longer mixed.

That went well in South Africa.

Attached: AmericasEnduringSin.jpg (1600x1270, 638K)

Shut up, nigger.

>Stolen slave's descendants land

The fuck did they get land and wealth to steal? Isn't the whole idea that they DON'T Have that, hence the need for reparations?

>all we did was abuse ados
wut

Attached: image.jpg (431x350, 23K)

Really? I would say Condi Rice is far more prominent than Kamala.

Her dad is full Jamaican.

I love how this privileged light-skinned mutt acts like he's "down" with the negroes. He tries so hard to impress.

>I would say Condi Rice is far more prominent than Kamala.
Nigga what? Rice hasn't been mentioned by name since Bush left office.

What do I do if I'm a descendant of a union soldier from Indiana?

Attached: EstablishingTheNewNormal.jpg (1600x1210, 341K)

I'm not following. Is that a Spanish guy stealing from an African black slave? That doesn't make a lot of sense. Unless he's conflating Carribean slaves with African slaves?

Black people should be THANKING WHITES for dramatically increasing their living standards and giving them freedom.

Ungrateful little shits.

La creatura...

>Europeans went around Africa and cought slaves all by themselves
and in reality
>African kangz actually enslaved their own people and sold them to Europeans for worthless beads and guns which were used to enslave even more africans

Hey Tyrone, when will you cry about all that arab slave trade? Them ~30 million enslaved blacks sure matter a lot to you right? Nah, whitey bad.

You're already putting more thought into this than anyone who supports reparations has. It's literally "give black people white people's money".

Attached: TaintedWitness.jpg (1600x1317, 718K)

>Arabs enslaving Blacks in Libya right now
>Now one gives a fuck

Kek

based

Attached: AWholeNewWorldAllForYourself.jpg (1600x1065, 397K)

Couple of questions although I have more I'll just get the most pertinent ones out:

Who pays? Everyone? Just "white" people? How do you define this? All Americans including some that just immigrated in the current year? What about interacial families? How do you seperate which money should be repatriated since some of it is going to be capital that belongs to black people anyway. Which black people are eligiable? All of them? Even the majority of them that come from immigrant familes that weren't part of the slave trade (at least not in American, most if not all will have had slave and slaver ancestry in Africa), what would be the payment? If it is a monetary sum how will this fix the "issue"? Time and time again this kind of "solution" has been shown to be a Danaïdes jar

Attached: DecodedWeWuzKangz.jpg (1600x1024, 418K)

>Before reparations
>FUCK WYPIPO
>After reparations
>FUCK WYPIPO
>Sent from IPhone X

Blacks couldn't even start farm in Zimbabwe even when Whites left equipment behind

Attached: noGoodDeed.jpg (1600x1048, 646K)

40 acres and a mule for each black person would be half the land mass of the USA.

Attached: theEnduringPatienceOfTheMasterTeachers.jpg (1600x1044, 402K)

I honestly can't tell who's supposed to be the one making the good point. It's drawn as if it's the black kid, but it's written as if it's the rednecks.

>14 of 10000

Attached: 1330277446904.jpg (195x195, 7K)

Did the blacktivist pay the bill?

Attached: goodMenDoingNothing.jpg (1600x1077, 460K)

>File: 1556707541838.jpg (146 KB, 1005x628)
The Africans don't even believe in a collective black race. Has he read any African history at all? Why do Americans always assume that their historical experiences are in any way universal? It's insufferable.

why did the black man just let the white man take it?

Don't they literally have Liberia? Just fucking go there.

>Racism ends when you give blacks more money
Welp nigger racism isn't ending then

>words words words words
Leave it to a nigger to make Buckley look good.

I don't think any rich white people have african relics in their mansions, more like Asian stuff because they think it's more spiritual

Attached: enduringDiscomfortForTheGreaterGood.jpg (1600x1028, 448K)

>What actually happened
Niggers were so backwards, the wheel, THE FUCKING WHEEL, has not been widespread in Africa outside of the arab north and arab influenced horn until late XIX century when Europeans arrived.
Some bushmen have not invented fucking fire yet.

WE WUZ KANGZ is one of the funniest shit they have ever memed.
Check this out. Niggers are so stereotypical they even steal other peoples achievements.

Attached: Clipboard02.png (595x845, 289K)

But I didn't abuse anybody. Both side of my family emigrated to the United states to flee shitty, oppressive governments (Polish and Irish).

God damn these hoteps need to go back to Africa if they hate it here so much.

No African group in West Africa had the kind of agricultral industry to even be worth stealing. They were almost all 99.9% subsistence farmers

fuck this faggot have some ugojesse

Attached: DQ5_VmRWAAMVmU3.jpg (1200x1200, 254K)

Attached: SevenBillionWitnesses.jpg (1600x1088, 659K)

Attached: 1527552438607.jpg (800x600, 85K)

This always gives me a laugh.
Why is KANGZ shit still funny after all these years?

Attached: 1543806401530.jpg (225x225, 12K)

Attached: 5DD39717-C455-47B4-A548-CFFC77DBBF28.jpg (750x730, 429K)

In the OP video he essentially says that yes it's going to be very complicated and none of the details have necessarily been hashed out yet, but that the first step is to recognize that we should try.
I don't agree and I think it's fucking retarded to argue that something should happen without being able to answer even basic questions about how it would happen, but that's the line of thinking

Attached: 7C446D47-A2D5-48F3-8754-09CBBB7ADC42.jpg (750x718, 377K)

Een if out-of-europe reached acceptance, nonwhites would just claim they have rights to it.

Based

Attached: GXhnw6q1bL-8.png (300x250, 16K)

Niggers can't be civilized. You can give them all the money in the world and they'll squander it on nigger nonsense and be back to eating dirt in a generation or two.

Nogs are just a different species of homonids. Why is it so hard to accept?