I never watched it until now, but holy shit, it really is reddit; the show

I never watched it until now, but holy shit, it really is reddit; the show

Attached: D448B340-CF01-4420-8512-215CFC2581FD.jpg (752x501, 127K)

what does that even mean you faggot

It still holds up S1-S3. Rest is shit though. Annie > Britta.Gilly > Alison

'member Alison Brie, guys?

Attached: 1556424571926.jpg (1080x1350, 173K)

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

Attached: alison-brie.png (408x883, 433K)

I’m still watching it because it’s pretty comfy and makes me nostalgic for 2009/10. Your opinion is also objective fact

oh no no no no

It’s a good show. The paintball thing was overrated though

She aged poorly

Dan Harmon fucking sucks

why are you like this?

The Reddit !? ... It’s more like Yea Forums, ehhh ??? Kek

Attached: BA8A3190-2ECC-46F2-8348-B4433D10E774.gif (500x240, 497K)

It sounds a lot like “Mac D or Burger King?” to me rather than “Liberal or Democrat?” (笑´・艸・)

Attached: 7E08FF4F-BC5D-4F15-961B-CB9CE6C54CBC.gif (245x245, 1.11M)

First two seasons are good

Community is the first show reddit/twitter ruined. They pretty much just outsourced ideas to reddit in the third season and the show took a steep downward turn.

Dan Harmon has a singular genius for taking a good episode with positive feedback and using the concept to destroy his own show. You can already see him doing it with Rick & Morty. Pretty soon his ten episode season is gonna be 6 of what Community used to call “concept episodes”.

Sometimes it’s better not to listen to fans.

First 2 seasons are perfect though

But on the other hand, reddit/Twitter is also the only reason that show had a life past season 3.

People talk about big, bad, out of touch networks. But NBC kept Community, Chuck and Parks & Rec on the air solely to please fans. And they were rewarded abysmal ratings.

Even the office had terrible rating by early 00’s NBC prime time standards.

based annie

Attached: 1550101441978.jpg (640x632, 76K)

This also happened when Comedy Central revived Futurama

Attached: It's all downhill from here.jpg (624x352, 19K)

The parallel universe episode is still the best.

Attached: thedarkestuniverse.gif (340x347, 1.89M)

No

The movie is never happening is it

Which one is this?
All these shows, Community, Parks and Rec, Sunny in Fagadelphia, 30 Rock, Arrested Development look exactly the same to me.

Yeah, and after that one good episode they never shut the fuck up about it

the first paint ball was kino. the second time, they jumped the shark

this is the one with the big tiddie jewish thot

nice bait

I liked it back then when I was a teeanger and I even felt smug about how I could get it while most people didn't. Now in retrospective I realize it was just godawful and that's why no one watched it.

>White woman aging poorly
Shocker

>White

It really is. It's like Dan Harmon has the brain of a female HuffPost writer. That's the kind of humor.

the 6th season is unironically the best season. the Donald Glover/Danny pudi “bromance” was insufferable

The golden age of the show was quite good, but remarkably short. I’ve never seen a show get so far up its own ass, both on-screen and off, despite such a short period of actually being good.