Why did republican military feel-good kino go to shit and how can we bring it back?

Why did republican military feel-good kino go to shit and how can we bring it back?

Attached: HarmonRabb.jpg (1467x2156, 654K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GSv1lRIrLrc
youtube.com/watch?v=WV9J6sxCs5k
youtube.com/watch?v=U2fYcHLouXY
youtube.com/watch?v=_30VjNREhAM
youtube.com/watch?v=0-JA1ffd5Ms
youtube.com/watch?v=JqTsaIxcTZc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Doesn't answer your question, but fyi Black Hawk Down just got re-released in 4k. Some quality republican war kino.

9/11 and all of the illegal wars that followed.

NIce. Murricans sit on a shitpile of the best military equipment and do not use it for awesome war kino.

Attached: 1549263113094.png (876x785, 330K)

Do you like 90s thrillers? Stuff like Clear & Present Danger is fun stuff.

isnt that basically all the super hero movies?

90% male, killing people, power is good

Republicans turned into hysterical faggots.

Attached: trump take it.jpg (240x240, 12K)

Because after WW2 it's hard to pretend american military were ever good guys

The meme is dead. It's just gray shadow games and squirrelly drone shit now. People know they're being lied to by shit like that unless it's WW2 or something.

>everyone turned into hysterical faggots

Trump reformed the republicans into a more populist and less neocon party. The dems need the same, they wont win until they do. I think they will need to lose 2020 to finally understand. And no, the far left occasio cortez types are not populists and would do less well than the neolib retards.

Because it was always bullshit, something only white Boomers and Gen-xers could stroke their peens to, and delude themselves into thinking “murica stronk” while the country degrades around them.

This.
Old guard of the GOP raped any semblance of honor and credibility into nothingness when no WMDs were found.
>4,000 Americans dead
>4,000 families leaving an empty seat at Thanksgiving
>20,000 maimed
The fact that the GOP won in 2016 is a testament to just how fucking terrible Hillary "I can't even win with a Godsend coffin nail like Grab Em By The Pussy" Clinton

There's no room for that empty self congratulatory Reagan grinning over drones blowing up weddings and covert assassination ops and driving a humvee around some shithole where everyone hates you and you barely even know why you're there waiting to get blown up for no reason.

>t. Goatfucker

This.

>drumpf is going to end the world trust me

Millenials are such fucking cancerpus faggots. You're corporate sellouts and big govt cucks. Fuck yourselves.

I mean he's right. When was the last war when were the good guys?

Free settings abound then. All that Halliburton dosh and all we get is fucking Hurt Locker.

Clear & Present Dange was FUCKING GOLD. 80s Clancy kino was the pinnacle.

Just watch NCIS

Air Force One I remember liking too. Haven't seen it in ages though.

>conservatives elect a massive piece of shit
>really tells you something about that Democrat!
The fact that a game show host won in 2016 is also a testament to how terrible the GOP and it's voters are as well, right? Something like 15 Republicans ran against Trump, they also lost, does that somehow not matter?
If your standard is 'If you can lose against Trump, you are a failure." I have news for you, conservatives failed that test over a dozen times as well.
You also left out the 30k dead Iraqi children 12 and under as well as the $3 trillion.

no just make it way worse over the next 100 years. too late for the west to recover most likely.

That piece of cheap filthy trash is only around because Bellisario could no longer foot the bill of JAG.

Attached: 1403574352213.jpg (500x738, 72K)

Revolutionary because you were freeing yourself from Jews. But then you gave literally everything and more straight back to the Jews less than 200 years later, so really it's only half worth celebrating desu. Given how much it strengthened (((them))) I'm tempted to say it's not worth celebrating at all. In fact I would even say you should be ashamed of having done it due to what it's caused and you've never been the good guys.

PEAK BOOMER, JAG NCIS ETC

LIKE OLD PEOPLE CRACK

PNAC NEOCONS WERE BASED

WHO WOULD YOU RATHER RUN THE WORLD, RUSSIA CHINA?

ALL THE AMERICA HATERS WOULD CRY FOR THE AMERICAN WORLD ORDER BACK

Attached: MV5BMTg0NDIwOTc2Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNjc4MTQ5MDE@._V1_.jpg (1000x1481, 663K)

to everyone on the thread. the war between russian and ukraine includes all the cool old stuff like tanks, huge troop movement, small arms battles, city clearing and reclearing, and artillery just with the addition of drones

hollywood style was definitely does still happen and is going on right this second. just because america only fights asymmetrical wars against goat fuckers doesnt mean everyone does. i just watched a presentation put out by the american war college or something and he said cyber attacks arent even a big deal in the RvU war, only drones have changed things a little but even that is really just an extension of electronic warfare which has been a thing since wwii

long story short they should make a movie about that. some cia nigger embedded in an Ukrainian unit getting into shit

Attached: 1556657788230.jpg (480x672, 36K)

even then you're still getting into gray CIA shadow war shit, nowhere near the delusional boomer cowboy trash OP is pining for like we can just magically be innocent again

cia attached to a real unit of soldiers to gather intel and experience of russian tactics isn't geay at all. he would basically just act like a normal soldier. he would only need to be a glowie so he would have a valid reason for being there. actually the guy who did the presentation did exactly that, i just assumed hes cia but didnt bother looking. guess he could have been normal special forces or something. my point is straight old fashioned war fighting is still going on, one of the things he gushed most about was troop movements so it even felt like some history buff getting excited about some roman battle

its hard to make a new movie about a new war the us has been in when the us hasnt been in a real war for decades. stuff like the godzilla movies still show normal us soldiers as being brave heros though

Because it's fucking garbage and they are all fighting wars for Israel. Th last war that was actually in genuine Us interests and not fought a the behest of the jews was Vietnam, which is why the same Jews leading all the anti-war protests back them have suddenly gone silent in the past 17 years of war.

The Russians turned up with modern mechanized units that in terms of equipment surpassed NATO expectations. This means that the NATO armor game needs to be up to scratch which in turn means for Germany that they have to get their corrupt shit together in order for the conventional deterrent to be anywhere near believable.

>the world is going to end in 12, no, make it 10 years do to global warming, I mean climate change
>let's remove borders from our country, allow illegals in, and ensure they vote block blue
>Trump colluded with Russia. We can't prove it. It was actually disproven, but we KNOW it's true
>William Barr, the attorney general, is colluding with Trump despite a full, in depth report led by a Mueller, a man who doesn't like Trump
>Let's give children who say they think they're the other sex hormones and/or hormone blockers that will permanently impede their biological development
>Trump was peed on by strippers
>DRUMPF!
>Fuck white people but you can't be racist against white people
>Eat the rich despite living in the richest country ever to have existed ever

Dude, the Leftist extremism has taken center stage for the Democrat party and many moderate Democrats are too much of pussies to call out their bad behavior. I'm voting red by default because of how fucking nuts Leftists and Democrats have become.

The Democrats were far worse than the repubs in 2016. Clinton was a terrible candidate with a bad strategy, Trump was a strong one and had a great campaign strategy. The modern democrats are unelectable, psychotic and becoming more radical by the day, they will lose again in 2020 because Trump is much stronger and more sane.

I'm SO FUCKING SIC of ZOG pushing for war in Ukraine, that is a ~400 year old conflict between 2 people's that is none of Zog's fucking business. They also promised Gorbachev that they wouldn't push NATO an inch bast Germany, but the dumb fuck didn't know enough not to trust the Jews around Reagan to get EVERYTHING in writing.
Despite being on the land for over 400 yers now, I'd be rooting for Russia in a war with ZOG. Yes, I know about Putin's corruption, but at least levels have returned to "norma levels of Russian corruption" and Russian standard of living was going up until ZOG put the sanctions of them for no fucking reason.
It would be akin to...Russia getting involved in a border dispute and moving their troops and advisors into Canada. It's insane, and if ZOG ever thinks i'm dying for Ukraine for they can have more consumers to use up credit for German banks and another country for ZOg to control, fuck them.

Dont forget
>were gonna raide taxes on everyone and drive business out of the country again to pay for retarded social services because our voters are too incompetent to take of themselves
The democrats have been going further to the left while republicans have basically stayed the same. Party politics are retarded but the repubs are looking mich better than the dems rn

what are you going on about you fucking nigger? i just talked about the actual war thats already going on there. the reason the us is interested is just to see what russia has and how competent they are. the us isnt trying to get involved in the Ukraine war so calm the fuck down. modern war experience against an equally strong opponent is very valuable to the us because the us has never been in a war like that

this was SO fucking kino when Russia put out the tape of their Foreign Dept. Secretary dancing and put it next to the one of dried up old, repulsive hag Theresa May dancing in Africa... Even at almost 50 she's cute as fuck:

youtube.com/watch?v=GSv1lRIrLrc

>. the reason the us is interested is just to see what russia has and how competent they are.
Bullshit you brainless scumbag. Look up the phone call leaked of the cunt Victoria Nuland openly talking on the phone about overthrowing ukraine. There's also tape of her handing out cookies to the "orange revolution" people, another sore's bought hill faux-"revolution. It's all there you fucking dummy, just bother to look...

MOST UKRAINIANS WOULD RATHER BE WITH YUROP THAN UNDER RUSSIA

USA HAS INTEREST IN A WESTERN ALLIED UKRAINE VIA NATO

THERE IS LITERALLY NOTHING WRONG WITH TRYING TO INFLUENCE ELECTIONS FOR YOUR FAVORED CANDIDATE

you seem to be crazy but let me state for the record that i hate both Ukrainians and russians (because of their attitudes and personality not for any political reason) and that there is no difference between its peoples. its just entertaining to watch because as of right now they are basically inventing modern warfare

>us is interested is just to see what russia has and how competent they are.
This is why the nation is ruined. Despite all the access to all the info at your fingertips, people STILL won't even bother to fucking just TYPE IT IN. Now, here's where I get called a "Kremlin Spy, Russian bot.shill, etc.." if I am, tell Vlad to fucking pay up. Here we see the lovely ((miss nuland)) at work:

youtube.com/watch?v=WV9J6sxCs5k

youtube.com/watch?v=U2fYcHLouXY

(KEEP IN MIND, THEY WERE DOING ALL THIS QUITE OPENLY FROM THE GODDAM EMBASSY! IF ZOG DOES MAANGE TO DRAG US INTO A WAR WITH RUSSIA, I WANT YOU AND YOUR ILK TO BE FIRST OVER THE TRENCHES)

>UR FAVORED CANDIDATE
INTETERESTING...SO WHY WHERE ARREST WARRANTS ISSUED FOR RUSSIANS WHO ALLEGEDLY BOUGHT A FEW FB ADS DURING THE US PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION? IF YOU READ THE REPORT, THAR'S ALL THE HAVE ON RUSSIA. A FEW FB ADS BOUGHT BY INDIVIDUAL RUSSIANS.

theres still some uplifting pro-military kino out there

youtube.com/watch?v=_30VjNREhAM

>you seem to be crazy but let me state for the record that i hate both Ukrainians and russians (
I eem crazy? No, you're just fucking too dumb to pay attention, which is why why gtv can get away with wit they do. I don't have a dog in the right either way, but Russia has had that Naval Base in Crimea for hundreds of years. Did ZOG really think they'd just pack and leave? And now they have Zion Don so interested to prove he IS NOT "owned by Putin" that he's genuinely courting war with them. Entire thing is a fucking cluster fuck.
aso, Zion Don just age Ukraine thousands of fucking Javelin "tank killer" missiles. when the first one fo those is used to destroy a Russian tank, you really think they're gonna sit back and just take it??? NO. another fucking unless war, this time with a nuclear power, and FOR WHAT, exactly?

i "literally" have no ideas what points youre trying to make. you sound insane or maybe youre just not a native English speaker.

news flash: all countries try to influence all other countries all the time constantly. its basically the definition of international politics you fucking imbicil

cut of your dick and have sex with yourself

That was a straight recruitment add

everyone realised the military is a giant machine designed to empower the establishment, keep the population indoctrinated and steal/liberate resources for the industrial military complex

people got wise to how they were being played and used as cannon fodder by them just because they could get some redneck to sing "I'm proud to be an American!"

If you want contemporary military nationalistic films, you better be chinese nowadays

Attached: operation red sea.jpg (714x1000, 247K)

funny how those types seem to be increasingly looking up to the PRC just as they despise the competition

modern combat gear doesnt look aesthic. even with real soldiers they look like larpers playing dressup most of the time. movies like sicorio are nice because the glow niggers wear 90s style aesthetics most of the time

Don't forget literally killing already born babies and the green new deal

>i "literally" have no ideas what points youre trying to make.
Gee, is it really that hard to get through your skull? WHY SHOULD AMERICANS GET INVOLVED IN A 4 CENTURY OLD CONFLICT THAR HAS ITS ROOTS IN RELIGIOUS SECTARIANISM IN THE DOORSTEP OF RUSSIA? IN A TERRITORY THAT WAS PART OF RUSSIA FOR HUNDREDS OF YEARS? WHAT GAIN IS IN THIS FOR AMERICANS, OTHER THAN NEO-CONS WHO WANT TO WEAKEN RUSSIA TO WEAKEN IRAN TO HELP THEIR NATION OF FIRST LOYALTY...

AMERICA IS #1

AMERICA HAS INTEREST IN WEAKENING ITS RIVALS
WHICH IS RUSSIA AND ITS ALLIES, AND CHINA AND ITS ALLIES

>The fact that the GOP won in 2016

That's the thing. The whole reason Trump gained popularity was because he was a walking, talking "fuck you" to the establishments of both the GOP and DNC. Every candidate the DNC had was the opposite, except Bernie, he was just a lunatic and a hypocrite. But after Trump was elected, he did the same thing every President before him did, which was turn into a useless fuck regardless of campaign promises.

you're a american, correct, as evidenced by your lack of even basic geopolitical knowledge? Are you at all aware of the roots of the Russo-Ukraine conflict? that the catholics came into ukraine, often with a lot of money, trying to wean the people away from their traditional Orthodox faith. And then later, the conflict between "old believers" (who crossed themselves with two fingers) and "New Believer" (who crossed themselves with 3, after the printing press made available that these were the original instructions from Constantinople)?
And Yes, many died and even died on hinger strike in prison over crossing themselves with 2 fingers vs 3. This and the Catholic v Orthodox is really a war the US wants to get involved in? After 19 trillion already spent on Jewish wars to weaken their adversaries? It's insanity on every level.

>AMERICA HAS INTEREST IN WEAKENING ITS RIVALS
I can't tell if you're trolling or this retarded, wanting to plat a game of chicken with a nuclear power, when I jus want to build roads, built airports up from africa level standards (compare the airports in Singapore to...JFk airport...if that isn't a sign America is losing, what is???), repair the crumbling bridges? Do you understand what the 18 BILLION wasted on wars for Israel could have done for THIS fucking country?? and oh, the aren't done yet, and will never be done until they get their war with Iran. I know this isn't "politics" and is gonna get shoaled but people like you make me raving mad insane with your lack of any context or knowledge about the rest of the world...

WHERE DO YOU THINK THOSE TRILLIONS GO

MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL CONTRACT SPENDING, JOBS THAT CANT BE OUTSOURCED DUE TO NATIONAL SECURITY

WAR IS THE BEST BUSINESS

yeah, the spacing is the key, you're baiting...no one is really this dumb...

COUNTER THE ARGUMENT

FYI YOU CANT

You would be right if they weren't just straight up rigging the game with illegal immigration. Importing turd worlders + promising them gibs, means they can be as shitty as they want.

True, no one believes in the moral legitimacy of US interventionism anymore.

>War is the best business
>... He says, while $22 trillion in debt

Why are burgers so retarded?
Inb4 some burger says "but who's going to collect when we don't pay?", and further proves that he is pants on head retarded when it comes to basic economics.

Attached: 1553338348515.png (431x428, 22K)

CHINA IS 34 TRILLION IN DEBT

AMERICA MAKES THE RULES OF GLOBAL FINANCE, EVERYONE PLAYS AT AMERICA'S TABLE

CAPITALISM WON AND AMERICA RUNS IT

>COUNTER THE ARGUMENT
I give up. Clearly, you have the "superior intellect" and get the coveted price of "Goy of the Year." But i want you and your kids(though I seriously doubt you'll ever get a piece of ass in order to have kids) to be first out of the trench to fight Septznaz on their own home turf...

youtube.com/watch?v=0-JA1ffd5Ms

NAVY SEALS RECK FUCKING SPETSNAZ

YOUR CARRIER IS A RUSTING WRECK SPEWING SMOKE LIKE A STRUCTURE FIRE
YOUR PLANES OFTEN DITCH IN THE SEA RATHER THAN LAND ON THAT PIECE OF SHIT

BLOW IT OUT YER ASS IVAN, WE CAN TAKE YOU ANYDAY USA #1

Attached: 1523672922029.jpg (1718x1501, 322K)

>You would be right if they weren't just straight up rigging the game with illegal immigration. Importing turd worlders + promising them gibs, means they can be as shitty as they want.
Whoa now user, no need to bring conspiracy theories into this!

>(((CAPITALISM))) WON
You got that right
>AMERICA RUNS IT
No, Israel runs it by proxy of the USA.

>NAVY SEALS RECK FUCKING SPETSNAZ
Oh, indeed. But you're going first out of the plane, right Chaim? Also, is "Ivan" meant to be an insult from your cuckservatives these days? Only nation left with territory in Europe left not sucking off the ZOG teat and pushing degeneracy at every turn? How do you think Russians must feel when they see US "Drag Queen Story Hour" and the Tavistock Clinic in UK castrating boys as young as 6 and turning them into catamites? Read the stories. and any families who refuse it get their kids taken away and put into a foster home, almost surely to be gang-raped by muslims.
You wonder, why hasn't there been a single documentary about any of this???

ISRAEL IS NOTHING, GDP LESS THAN EVEN RUSSIA

RUSSIA WHO BTW IS NOT EVEN IN THE TOP 10 LMAO

AMERICA IS #1

This is so fucking classic and just shows perfectly the current state of Eastern Europe v. west. Just wish they showed entire video. Russian embassy account in the UK are the best trolls...
youtube.com/watch?v=JqTsaIxcTZc