Don't mind me: just posting the best Bond

Attached: IMG_2419.jpg (610x710, 160K)

>All those feathers and he still can't fly

blocks your path

Attached: TIMMY.png (1000x1451, 1.92M)

Attached: mpbgfkrh25o21.png (960x694, 702K)

He was good in like ONE fucking movie, and that movie was good because of the gooks and Saruman and the midget being in it

I really don't want a Bond in this current climate, let the IP rest for another 5-10 years when we can all look back on this era like we did the 90s and maybe the air will be a little more free to consider a "return to form" Bond movie.

>best bond
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

What would be a return to form James bond?Roger Moore trash with flying cars, take over the world villains and dumb shit like that?

The literally worst era of James Bond

>I really don't want a Bond in this current climate,

If 007 James Bond weren't such a worldwide property competing with huge lowest common denominator blockbusters we'd get a film that wasn't Harry Potter for men.

Attached: i0j4gs2sqrn21.jpg (797x960, 74K)

I wanna say Connery era, but I'm also told Craig is basically a return to the Connery era.

We could always do with more Connery era though.

That's not Johnny English.

Attached: johnny-english-1023560-p.jpg (480x720, 52K)

>Oh I can't possibly play Bean one more time, he's too kinetic for my stiff joints
>Makes a new Johnny English
>Meanwhile the Blackadder IP, an IP where all he needs to do is lounge in a chair and flap his gob sardonically, is being completely neglected

This reality sucks.

Agreed

Attached: sir_roger.jpg (375x500, 108K)

What is the problem? Having a bit of trouble reading you here user

>best Bond

LOOK AT THIS CLOWN
LOOK AT HIM AND LAUGH

James Bond cannot be Ian Fleming's character under the guidance of a company who must seek massive profits.

This is a franchise like Harry Potter.

Attached: goldeneye.jpg (1400x1765, 156K)

Your comparison is dumb but at least you didn't call it capeshit

Attached: Number-Six-the-prisoner-26749479-1024-768.jpg (1024x768, 360K)

Based...James Based

That was definitely his best one but you're wrong. They're all good except for Moonraker, the movie that everyone seems to think of when they think of Moore for some weird reason. His other movies aren't even that silly compared to Connery's

was waiting for the only right answer

Attached: Emir.jpg (625x577, 64K)

Attached: yR2SSiK.jpg (540x464, 21K)

Timothy Dalton looks a lot like that guy from North Sea Hijack in that pic.

Connery is and always will be the best bond. But i enjoy Moore anyway. Moonraker is total shit though.

I hate to be the one to break it to you but I don't have a sister. You bond burgered a tranny, bro.

Agreed and not because of how campy or silly it is, but because it suffers from horrible editing, terrible action scenes and is almost completely lacking in suspense. It also irritates me that it had false advertising, the main girl never wears the outfit from the poster.

Attached: moonraker.jpg (956x1500, 404K)

Coming through

Attached: idris-elba.jpg (3000x2070, 917K)

Get the fuck out r.eddit.

>craig
>bond

Attached: bond girls laughing.jpg (565x430, 48K)

Craig is the Reddit bond, redditor

Lets be honest, its gonna be this guy

Attached: Henry-Cavill-920x584.jpg (920x584, 45K)