/got/

you know he warged into Gendry during that one scene
previous

Attached: 1534105475282.gif (498x280, 2.27M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A-a0yz_uUZ4&lc=
youtu.be/uKB0ogglzGQ
youtu.be/iSjMf93V0jw
youtu.be/qyF6uAxp11I
youtube.com/watch?v=EApCLbgAE5E
youtu.be/AR9PIUpPE6U
youtube.com/watch?v=_BiODEobbug
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Khaleesi, I'm about to die because of the wounds I garnered in my selfless defense of you
>Please Khaleesi, just listen. All I want is a taste of pussy just a taste. Khaleesi, please sit on my face so my nose is in your butthole and I can rest my tongue on your pusy.
>Khaleesi, wait, please one more thing. After 30 seconds spin around 180 degrees so I can do the same thing with the holes reversed.
>Khaleesi...

Attached: GameofThrones1847216.jpg (590x350, 27K)

>"Hey Martin, what were you planning to do with Bran?"
>"Uhh.... I haven't thought of that yet."
>"That's okay, we'll just have him sit by the tree and do literally nothing during the Battle of Winterfell"

Stannis

Attached: iu.jpg (510x610, 97K)

Attached: 1556656354012.png (888x2632, 170K)

Was it rape?

Dubs and a character from the Telltale game is brought up in the show.

IRON FROM ICE

Attached: 012.jpg (750x410, 69K)

EURON KING

Attached: we_do_not_sow_by_ertacaltinoz-d96tp7k.jpg (1024x696, 259K)

>mfw I watched the best episode since beyond the wall

Attached: kino.png (930x676, 668K)

Jon kills Dany btw!!

B A S E D
------T-------
------A-------
------N------
------N------
------I--------
------S-------

WHAT IF BRAN WAS WARGED INTO ARYA WHEN SHE KILLED THE NK?

Attached: 1556225845666.png (960x548, 467K)

it will never get finished just like the books

>spent years working on the show only to get fucked by benioff
>now everyone asks him about the show
>the books aren't close to done
>he's too old, they'll never be done
>benioff has destroyed his legacy
Why is it always the Georges?

Attached: grrm dead.png (644x357, 288K)

He can be the king of the sea when he sits on the Iron Throne at the bottom of it.

He was warging to help Arya get into place. I mean I hope he was doing that.

I adore Stannis. He's a full metaphor of the decadence of our time. He represent the fight of contents over form. Everyone is obsessed with form and is ready to swallow a turd if presented well enough.
On the other side, we have Stannis. He is pure contents with absence of form. He doesn't care about diplomatics nor about what is socially convenient. He doesn't react if you die nor if you show up alive after he thought you had died. But he will stay true to his content, that today's society so much dislikes.
Coherence.
Loyalty.
Honesty.
He is filled with them, and for that a lot of people hate him. Because those things are repulsive to a commoner, it's impossible to process them. He likes to live with no rules, where everything he does and like is always legitimated.
But not for Stannis. Offended or not, he will do what is right. In pain or not, he will keep going. When he died in battle (maybe not) a part of me died with him. What remains of me would gladly join the rest if it could help a many worth even a fraction what Stannis is worth. The real pain is living with the fear that such a mean will never appear, or will be betrayed by the mindless masses.

STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNISSTANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS

Attached: stannis3.jpg (735x631, 113K)

Because Jews like to exploit and destroy.

Attached: D9249a0ca874c3c3b6641814d40fe87764568388_hq.jpg (1024x805, 42K)

He warged into Joffrey and hired the killer to kill himself back in the day.

Preston will finish the books

*100% of people starts kneeling*
youtube.com/watch?v=A-a0yz_uUZ4&lc=

Attached: mannis2.jpg (196x257, 13K)

You know he warged into Ramsay mid rape. It was so beautiful he couldn't just stay put.

You would hate him if he was black.

Attached: stannos.jpg (333x335, 30K)

im only watching the show at this point in the hopes that jon and daenerys get the horrible deaths they deserve

I'm not racist but you falsely accused me of it, retard.

>NO WAIT I WAS JUST SAYING THAT DESPITE ONLY BEING 13% OF THE POPULATION DOTH-

Attached: ARYA WAIT.jpg (650x366, 55K)

what the fuck is this reddit shit

His ending will be even more retarded.

So much potential

So many possibilities

Attached: 1556737916373.jpg (1280x720, 71K)

Why did it to turn so bad? Who do I blame? Women and minorities? Who is responsible for this shit.

Attached: 1548031993207.png (613x503, 172K)

Yeah cause the Baratheons aren't coons you porch monkey

youtu.be/uKB0ogglzGQ
youtu.be/iSjMf93V0jw
>Go from this to now
Sigh

The show literally died with Tywin.

If you're no racist then here you go
This is your chance to bend the knee to black Stannis.

arya and the D&D jews so yes, women and minorities

Attached: 1531827797530.jpg (9942x9791, 2.71M)

Jews

It's not incest if you're not in your own body

Attached: wincest.jpg (702x395, 31K)

>NK retreats to his castle after some of his WW and his army gets wrecked at WF
>Main cast goes after Cersei and then goes beyond the wall again after him
>Bran remains in the ice castle because he doesn't give a fuck about humans anymore

She literally pushed him in front of a wight to protect herself.
He was never more than a meatshield for him.

Then why were you randonmly and baselessly accusing people of it?

There'll be a post-credits scene of a white walker Thanos stepping out of there and saying he'll just have to do it himself

No wonder the autist libertarians on this site identify with him despite stannis being an authoritarian thru and thru.

>Everyone dies
>Chad Summerchild takes the thrones
>"Wow, that truly was an awesome Game of Thrones, yeah?"
>"You mean a Song of Ice and Fire, my Queen?"
>"... what?"
THE END

Attached: 1465767231094.jpg (960x960, 952K)

Nah it's the normies, they're the ones who don't give a shit about plot, characters and atmosphere.

That's actually pretty decent. I would love to see inside the NKs digs.

Attached: 1556656324123.jpg (496x960, 45K)

Not baseless at all. Read the replies. Most Stannisfags are crazed racists. And you can tell how much it bothers them to have it pointed out in their safe space.

Friendly reminder that Stannis' death was never shown on-screen and he's only as """dead""" as The Hound was.

Attached: Stannis-Baratheon-Profile_(3).png (200x260, 83K)

TARGARYEN FUCKING SHITS

A damn shame bestboy did absolutely nothing during the battle

Attached: targfuckingshits.jpg (427x321, 18K)

This.
>everyone complaining, "wah ah where did Arya come from? Walkers hear blood drop, why cant they hear a trained assasin??"
>Arya was obv hovered by swarm of ravens into position

you people just complain without thinking first. degenerate incels all of you, I swear.

Attached: 1554596588287.jpg (400x434, 73K)

he literally ascended to immortal for the entire fight, real nigga gang shit

but what about the tax policies

he saved brienne fucking tart

>This season has been such a dumpsterfire that /got/ is forced to continue Stannis and Bobbyposting because theres nothing to even fucking meme in this shit show
What a time to be alive

This. No body, not dead.

Dope image. Hope Dabid have something at least a little cool cooked up for him

Is it true that they're gonna have Sandor die to Gregor and Arya kills him and ontop of that Jaime has died off screen and she wears his face to kill Cersei???

Does GURM know of Preston?

ITT: Characters whose deaths were never confirmed.
>tfw Syrio Forel literally says he's not dying today when he supposedly "dies"

Attached: syrio forel.jpg (474x255, 15K)

can meme how arya done it?

Attached: 1556678672150.jpg (2048x2002, 593K)

What are his current thoughts on the show and the state of it's writing? Are the HBO sheckels keeping him content with his legacy being raped?

Attached: The game of thrones fat guy.jpg (250x303, 11K)

Just like Bobby

Post yfw Jon and Dany kill Cersei then get BTFO by Robert Sellsword King of Essos Baratheon

This. You underestimate how many people watch this show without knowing wtf is actually happening.

>Anonymous Burmese glove knitting forum with little to no moderation
>Safe space
pick one

That would be great.

I love Stannis but don't get why people liked Robert. Stannis held Sorm's End in Robert's war while starving, and Robert gave Storm's End to Renly, who wasn't even next in succession.

>that poojeet quality screenshot still being used
when will S8E4 be leaked by the local poos?

They've met.

did d&d draw that

>3 more episodes
Predict what will happen.

Even those are pretty weak because it was such a terrible scene its not even in the its so bad its good to meme category

Okay you're right. He did one thing.
Honestly I was half expecting him to have his golden hand covered with dragonglass so he could go all Mike Tyson on those wight fucking shits.

Attached: fuckingshites.jpg (480x246, 14K)

Stannis comes back.

Or even have the NK not leave his castle at all. You could have some interesting scenes with Tormund and some others fucking around in the dude's castle breaking his ice stuff.

>the same guy in every thread
don't you have something better to do? if you don't like it here you can go back to plebbit

>Episode 4 is oh no we have no armies how do we kill Cersei?
>episode 5 is fighting hopelessly against Cersei with another deus ex machina to kill her (most likely Arya teleporting at this point)
>episode 6 is the resolution with Jon killing dany and being on the throne

Attached: 1555682723172.png (680x340, 161K)

Got told that the person in charge at dragon rock or whatever that castle is named is considered next in line for the crown. So it was a way to nominate him future king if he didn't get an heir.
Yeah, unlikely, but that's the reason apparently.

The fact you expect that means D&D have to subvert your expectations and have Sansa kill Cersei by using what's between her legs to get Qyburn to betray her and kill Gregor. When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die

Arya wakes up back in season 1 just before bobby arrives in winterfell
it was all just her powerfantasy dream

This is GoT Season 1.

Attached: goodwritingandaction.webm (1280x720, 2.04M)

Fuck off

Attached: Stannis.jpg (1867x358, 485K)

You realize game of thrones will go down as one of the greatest and most influential series in history, despite autists on Yea Forums and their incessant bitching?

This is the same logic Twitter uses. "Since racist white people exist, all white people must be racist."

I would've preferred it if the NK and all the Walkers were just a massive force of nature, unable to be stopped or killed but simply survived. Jon's whole thing should've been, as the blood of the North and the Dragons, for him to make a pact with the White Walkers and cause them to retreat back beyond the Wall. The whole point of this story is about the conflict within, not a giant epic battle, but it seems like Dabid's forgotten that.

It would've been pure kino for Jon to have to make that choice and essentially kill Dany and others in order to save everyone else. The idea of the White Walkers representing an inevitable death that can only be stymied or halted but never truly stopped is fucking great, and then they just turn the shit into Lord of the Rings and the fucking dumbasses eat it up. It's insane how bad its gotten.

Attached: Dabbing NK.gif (252x296, 130K)

So, why did the lord of light have him burn his duaghter to death again? I don't get it.

Gimme a source on this. I see it but only started caring about season 8 after the utter shitshow of episode 3. Trainwreck levels of interest now.

This is GoT season 8.

Notice a difference?

Attached: badwritingandaction.webm (1280x720, 255K)

Agreed. I need to see Euron death and/or Dany and Jon's fates. The latter 2 have made 8 years worth of mistakes and I swear if they both survive happy I will never give HBO another cent.

Guys just watched the last episode.
Who sits on the iron throne?

JAIME FUCKING LANNISTER!

>people keep giving attention to the obvious fag looking for attention
ay ay ay

Attached: 1553145637821.png (609x600, 291K)

so anakin can become darth vader

uhh

i mean so arya can stab the night king

think about it

>Jon, Davos and Dany are in the throne room with the Golden Company who changed sides, Cersei lies dead at Jaime's hand
>suddenly Davos pulls a knife and cuts Jon's throat, the Golden Company massacre all apart from Dany
>the doors swing open, Stannis strides in with Kinvara
>'LIGHT THE FIRES, YER GRACE' Davos cries, 'R'HLLOR HUNGERS!'
>Stannis sits on the Iron Throne, Kinvara hands him a horn which he blows and suddenly the air is filled with screams as the dragons slaughter Dany's remaining men
>Dany cries 'you can't do this! Tens of thousands will die!'
>'Hundreds of thousands'

>fucking smelly shitskin, die
Was there any need for the racist dialogue?

under

rated

>get swarmed by wights
>no one dies but redshirts
Beautiful

I adore Stannis. He's a full metaphor of the decadence of our time. He represent the fight of contents over form. Everyone is obsessed with form and is ready to swallow a turd if presented well enough.
On the other side, we have Stannis. He is pure contents with absence of form. He doesn't care about diplomatics nor about what is socially convenient. He doesn't react if you die nor if you show up alive after he thought you had died. But he will stay true to his content, that today's society so much dislikes.
Coherence.
Loyalty.
Honesty.
He is filled with them, and for that a lot of people hate him. Because those things are repulsive to a commoner, it's impossible to process them. He likes to live with no rules, where everything he does and like is always legitimated.
But not for Stannis. Offended or not, he will do what is right. In pain or not, he will keep going. When he died in battle (maybe not) a part of me died with him. What remains of me would gladly join the rest if it could help a many worth even a fraction what Stannis is worth. The real pain is living with the fear that such a mean will never appear, or will be betrayed by the mindless masses.

STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNISSTANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS

Attached: stannis4.webm (1280x720, 2.8M)

>i thought her cooch was cursed by that witch?
If Daenerys can't have children, the crypts were, in fact, safe. D&D bludgeoned us with claims that Dany can't have children, just like they bludgeoned us with claims that the crypts are safe.

Well...duh.

is anyone from House Estermont even in the show?

>tfw winter was coming
>tfw "Was it rape?"
>tfw Storytime with Old Nan
>tfw verts and reaction images everywhere
>tfw STANNIS DID NOT BREAK HIS VOWS
>tfw "Hi Yea Forums, this is Edward Starch"
>tfw you didn't know Dagmer's real identity
>tfw no chain
>tfw it fit
>tfw merlings were everywhere
>tfw CLEGANEBOWL was just one guy and he'd wish you merry CLEGANEBOWLs
>tfw frogfu was just one guy doing a countdown and he never got firsts
>tfw Rickon and Dickon become gay emperors of Essos
>tfw you were haeving problems
>tfw Mummy Dorne
>tfw "Friendly Reminder with Ros"
>tfw /TDQR/
>tfw "ALL HAIL KING JOFFREY THE WHORESLAYER!"
>tfw Talisa was a spy
>tfw Roose finally got loose
>tfw "Promise me, Ned"
>tfw "Was it rape?" Lannister Edition
>tfw Double Daggers
>tfw HSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
>tfw SAVE ME GREYWORM!
>tfw bad pussy
>tfw Stannis isn't dead guys!
>tfw /got/ was put to the sword

/got/, I dreamed I was old.

Attached: 1368290663857.png (661x953, 101K)

Because D&D didn't want the Mannis winning so they turned him into a bad guy and killed him off.
Fucking D&D

STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS

>cersei will die, arya or jaime kills her
>dany goes mad and kills lots of people with her dragonz
>jon and dany will have conflict, possibly ending in jon killing dany
>something to do with the mark on bran's arm will happen, and also it will be revealed what he was doing during the battle

While I think Bran was warging while Theon protected him to help Arya set up I hope it's more thought out that that. I thought NK always knew where Bran was even when warging.

Attached: cooled_off.jpg (600x765, 62K)

Coherence.
Loyalty.
Honesty.

STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNISSTANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS

Attached: 1555374989851.jpg (594x807, 53K)

You would hate him if he was black.

Basically you loved Jorah?

Season 5 shitposting was peak /got/ and ironically enough when the show started dying

Attached: 1548462294918.png (900x600, 594K)

Are Robert posters objectively the best /got/ posters?

reminder of what could've been

Attached: queen cersei.jpg (488x572, 132K)

Because had she survived she would have been continued to be used by people to push the Baratheon claim, the LoL just used him to save Jon

Why does the character of Bran even exist? Why introduce somethings as world breaking as time travel and omniscience and then have it literally not matter?

Attached: 1556593665336.webm (960x550, 2.39M)

youtu.be/qyF6uAxp11I

more episodes
>Predict what will happen.

episode4
>nothing happens but talking and burning the dead
>right at the end they march away from Winterfell

episode 5
>They reach the Vale and it's revealed that Sansa was planning on raising troops from there with Lord Royce the whole time, proving that she is the smartest person in the world
>Bronn shows up and joins them, Tyrion promises him ten castles
>They face off with the Golden Company in battle. They immediately switch sides against Cersei

episode 6
>they get to King's Landing and besiege it.
>Jon gets shot out of the sky on Rhaegal by a ballista
>Rhaegal dies, but Jon survives using plot armor
>Dany goes angry and burns down the whole Red Keep, killing Cersei
>Arya does nothing even though she could easily kill everyone in the Red Keep.

>darkstar poster

Attached: 1555129037561.gif (286x258, 2.51M)

Reminder that Cersei is such a non-threat that there are multiple ways to kill her without the main cast even having to see her again and all they need to do is fucking ask

>Arya can Faceless Man her way into the Red Keep and just poison her or stab her and easily escape the Mountain
>Dany could armor up her two dragons, fully aware of the ballista they have, ride down to KL, and roast the shit out of the Red Keep
>Bran can warg her and either drive her insane or walk her off a cliff

But expect them to do none of this "because reasons lol"

Attached: WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE.jpg (680x383, 27K)

Attached: 1503505194852.gif (600x345, 3.84M)

>>tfw you didn't know Dagmer's real identity
Was this the first example of the fans coming with a logical explanation that turned out to massively overestimate D&D's competence?

START THE BLOODY BOBBY POSTING BEFORE I PISS MESELF

Attached: 1555980128503.jpg (359x561, 56K)

>BOAR

Attached: 1552520741442.jpg (800x755, 377K)

>STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNISSTANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS

STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNISSTANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS

>the witches prophecy says Cersei will be slaughtered by her brother
>finally time for her to get fuckin gutted
>it's Arya wearing a face

Attached: 1547989953843.png (484x605, 260K)

Robert posters lack the subtlety and nuanced memecraft of the more sophisticated Lancel posters.

Attached: 16f731ad79b4c4006d67241fad71c1a9.jpg (738x1107, 238K)

The hooooooooooooor is pregnant

Attached: 1501794290013.png (1260x620, 580K)

Boar grace, your wine?

Attached: 1551910069448.jpg (738x1107, 258K)

>booriiiiiiing, where are ma dragons and le zombiiiiiies?

He wasn't even hit where they make the cgi blood come from.

We need him now more than ever, bros.

Attached: Aegon.jpg (800x1258, 149K)

>You would hate him if he was black.

So?

Where did you get libertarian from? I don't think libertarians would support anyone in a hereditary monarchy.

BOW BEFORE YOUR KING
BOW YA SHITS

Attached: 1503450666992.jpg (1280x720, 134K)

tfw Dorne IS white

Gods what a stupid name
SURROUNDED BY LANNISTERS

Attached: 1502803234614.jpg (1280x720, 314K)

Attached: 1506160201233.webm (1280x720, 761K)

LANCEL LANNISTER
GODS WHAT A STUPID NAME
ONE BALL AND NO BRAINS

Attached: 1503316979459.jpg (850x654, 221K)

More feed and seed, your Grace?

Attached: sneedcel.png (720x1072, 1.47M)

Yes, he is wearing a different set of armor that has no plate protection on his arms.

>Brap Queen is the final boss

Attached: C5FD4F0A-35DD-45D7-870F-D5C349A73B7F.jpg (877x828, 88K)

>Going to have to sit through 3 episodes of Dany drama about Jon having a better claim even though if they get married it literally solves all problems

Attached: 1556592936152.webm (660x370, 1.48M)

Black or Red a dragon is still a dragon

but personally I prefer the ones that aren't mad

Attached: 1556643977816.png (472x624, 149K)

its incredible how much effort you guys put into these and they are so bad lmao

>Hey Arya.
>Take this bottle of poison.
>Kidnap one of the maids at the castle.
>Put on her face.
>Then invite Cersei to a cup of wine.
>That sounds familiar Jaime.
>Yeah I did that with Olenna, it was fucking hilarious up until she admitted she killed Jofrrey.
>What? That's even more hilarious.
>Shut the fuck up.

because they had been stuck in 5mm of snow for a few days and they were getting d e s p e r a t e

>Reminder that Cersei is such a non-threat that there are multiple ways to kill her without the main cast even having to see her again and all they need to do is fucking ask

He biggest ally, Euron is completely useless. His fleet could do nothing to protect from a landbased attack on King's Landing, ignoring the dragons.

B + C = J

who was that? watched the show a month ago
yeah i know

YOUR MOTHER WAS A DUMB WHORE WITH A FAT ARSE, DID YOU KNOW THAT

Attached: 1502997240767.png (643x676, 194K)

If only the story had set up for a character to take all the anger against Cersei and her crimes that would lead to another rebellion.

Attached: young griff.jpg (1200x630, 73K)

>this
The only tension left is fake tension created by the writers making everyone as dumb as possible. Dany and Jon should’ve gotten engaged by episode 2 but instead it’ll just be a fake tension plot book used to draw out the finale

The thing is, they aren't going anywhere so the proper men-at-arms should be fully plated up

IF YOU SAY MEAN THINGS ABOUT THE TARGS ILL BOX YOUR EARS

Attached: fuck all manlets.jpg (1800x2767, 560K)

>Paying HBO
I bet you pay for your music too

She turned his torso , she didnt push him in front of her, she turned him toward the threat to face it with a sword but was too late, She wasnt pushing him into the blade

Have sex.

REMINDER for everyone who said that the mess last week was dramatic lighting, no, it was to hide the CGI that didn't turn out well. This is how you use darkness to make a good shot.

Attached: theon.gif (500x230, 167K)

How are they going to handle this? It must be more complicated than Jon going "have the throne idc lol"

Attached: Game.of.Thrones.S08E02.1080p.WEB.H264-MEMENTO_snapshot_00.55.50.722_[2019.04.22_12.30.11].jpg (1920x1080, 660K)

First for rape.

Attached: GOT Yikes 09.jpg (640x547, 179K)

RIDE OUT AND MEET THEM
RIDE OUT AND MEET THEM

Bobby B. why do you act like we didn't have the greatest of times together?

Attached: memoriescel.gif (500x313, 481K)

>much effort
>literally combined 2 fucking scenes
I guess it would be a lot of effort for a person with double digits IQ.

GODS STRONG

>enemy to the crown and traitor to the realm
Aren't those the same? Wouldn't "outlaw to the crown" work better?

IS THAT HOW YOU SPEAK TO YOUR KING?

Attached: 1555880867521.png (548x664, 550K)

Spoiler a leaker who posted on reddit 4 months ago and has go everything right so far...
Jon kills Dany

Attached: THEWHORE.jpg (1280x720, 287K)

How many cities got hit by white walkers? Are the survivors of Winterfell and Cersei the only ones who know the white walkers are real?

Just shows how bad something can truly be and still be loved.

The thing is you need both to really appreciate them

TARGS FUCKING SHITS

Attached: 1555945863197.jpg (800x450, 70K)

>The only tension left is fake tension created by the writers making everyone as dumb as possible. Dany and Jon should’ve gotten engaged by episode 2 but instead it’ll just be a fake tension plot book used to draw out the finale

It was the obvious solution last season. They should already be married.

Attached: GOT Yikes 13.jpg (982x257, 135K)

is the AGOT mod for ck2 any good?

THE WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR IS PREGNANT NED

Attached: 1556657704832.webm (1280x720, 2.61M)

Pod on the iron throne?

Just like the sequel trilogy

yeah the shit coming out of his eyes was just a deleted scene amirite. that totally happened and all he had to do was cut and paste

Fucking this. They already brought up marriage, Littlefinger brought up how they're both young, unmarried and would be impossible to defeat together, Jon doesn't believe she can't get pregnant, he believes in her enough to bend the knee and tell her privately of his identity, they're already fucking, she's sharing her dragons with him and lost one saving him, what the fuck is the problem?

Trying to rub off some magic from his cock.

I mean technically speaking even Cersei can't be sure the White Walkers are real. I mean they showed a wight, but why would that mean anything to her when she has Qyburn who can also create zombies?

Attached: NEDITSOVER.gif (400x224, 3.82M)

>How are they going to handle this? It must be more complicated than Jon going "have the throne idc lol"

They marry, joining their houses.

STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS!

Attached: 1555966160620.gif (500x235, 1.97M)

so good you would think the game was made just for it

SER DUNCAN THE SMALL, YOUR MOTHER WAS A DUMB WHORE WITH A FAT ARSE

Attached: 1551814740816.jpg (1920x1080, 567K)

youtu.be/AR9PIUpPE6U

Good ideas.

>anons still hyped for CLEGANEBOWL
>when the Mountain is essentially a meat puppet who can't speak or express anything and the Hound has become a complete pussy
?????

Podrick... The rape.

Azor Bronn

Attached: Azor Bronn.jpg (1366x768, 195K)

WE CALLED IT MAKING THE 8

Attached: 1503424753384.jpg (585x696, 503K)

>wouldn't want to share her power like that
Dude, she's already shared one of her dragons with him,saying she wouldn't share power when she shared the biggest source of her power is D&D bullshit

SURROUNDED BY BANNISTERS

Attached: surrounded by bannisters.jpg (756x866, 176K)

>he's only as dead as the hound is
>the hound brought back by the directors whims
>they hate stannis
so he's not coming back then lmao

>Littlefinger [to Prisoner 1]: Tell me about Gerold Dayne! Why men call him Darkstar? [Silence] Lot of loyalty for a Dornish mercenary.
>Prisoner 2: Or perhaps he's wondering why someone would cut off a girl's ear before throwing her off a horse.
>Littlefinger: At least you can talk. Who are you?
>Prisoner 2: It doesn't matter who we are. What matters is our plan. [Littlefinger unmasks him. He´s Darkstar]
>Darkstar: No one cared who I was until I started to be of the night
>Littlefinger: Was getting caught part of your plan?
>Darkstar: Of course... Qyburn refused our offer in favor of yours, we had to find out what he told you.
>Qyburn: Nothing! I said nothing!
>Littlefinger: Well, congratulations! You got yourself caught! Now what's the next step in your master plan?
>Darkstar: Crashing this boat... with no survivors!

>Varys: What. In the seven hells. Is going on?
>Darkstar: Our plan is proceeding as expected.
>Varys: Oh really? Do *I* look like my targaryens are in the Red Keep right now? Your hit, on the Iron Bank, it didn't work, my friend! And now you have my "little birds" going around the city at 24 hours a day! How exactly is that supposed to help me take the Iron Throne?
>Darkstar: [to Jon Connington] Leave us
>Varys: No! You stay here, I'm in charge!
>Darkstar: [puts his hand on Varys shoulder] Do you *feel* in charge?

>Myrcella: I had no choice. I needed a way to keep them from cutting my other ear.
>Quentyn: You just made a serious mistake.
>Darkstar: Not as serious as yours, I fear...
>Quentyn: ... Dayne
>Darkstar: Let us not stand on ceremony, Mr. Martell.

>Darkstar: You don't fear burning, you welcome it. Your punishment must be more severe. You can watch me torture an entire city, and then when you have truly understood the depth of your failure, we will fulfill the Mad King's destiny and then, when it is done, and King's Landing is ashes... you have my permission to die.

Attached: banestar.png (394x333, 245K)

She wants someone taller as the royal consort.

How is this up for debate and how is it 'sexism?'

Name a SINGLE flaw Arya possesses

>How many cities got hit by white walkers?

None. No city got hit. Only the fortress of the Umbers, which was not a city. The only real city in the North is Whiteharbour, which was completely untouched. The closest thing to cities that got hit were Mole's Town and the village outside Winterfell.

Under

Ravened

as if she'd go for that. and now Jon's realizing she's crazy so he wouldn't want it either.

>ew you're my aunt

>tfw i only found out about /got/ this season and I'll never shitpost through peak Stannins or Bad Poosi

Attached: BadReaction.gif (210x155, 1.7M)

AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHH SAVE ME LYANNA

Attached: 2334.jpg (602x838, 226K)

Some boring episode long fight that glorifies war.

>mfw Syrio comes back and kills Arya after seeing what she has become

Attached: 1462497206145.png (244x358, 109K)

youtube.com/watch?v=_BiODEobbug
I like Bobby's singing voice

EVERYTIME I CLOSE MY EYES I SEE THEIR BLONDE HAIR AND THEIR SMUG, SATISFIED FACES

Attached: 15312414137.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

>>ew you're my aunt

>When your aunt is hot enough to fuck but not to marry

See

CAREFULL BOBBY
CAREFULL NOW

Attached: 21345345345343342.png (800x531, 721K)

Attached: Untitled.png (333x500, 265K)

>Smiling Knight: It's that white sword of yours I want.
>Arthur: Then you shall have it, ser.

I looked for you on the Trident.

Who are you calling crazed?

>admitting to being a newfag

What is Rhaegar's stance in that pic called?

Too all the got bookfags who think that the books will be radically different, they wont.

Do you really think Aegon, Stannis, or Euron have any chance in the books to beat Dany or Jon? Theres no chance, its obvious that those characters like Darskstar exist to simply be a stepping stone for the main characters to defeat in the end. The show runners have an outline of how GRRM wanted to end the series, it will likely end in a similar fashion with only minor difference, but will have the same feel.

Do you really think we will get an good white walker lore? What makes you say this? GRRM has hardly any deep lore in his books. His lore consists of vague descriptions that his fandom then uses to pump out their next fan theory that is just going to get them disappointed.

And lastly, why are do we not mock bookfags more. These people literally get excited because of muh magic and muh ice zombies. These people are fucking losers. Their peepees get excited when they read about magic pirate Euron and his big dragon horn. Let me tell you bookfags, you are all pathetic losers if you honestly get excited at the idea of GRRM fleshing out the white walkers, who are not real, they are fiction. Who fucking cares about their lore, its all made up you fucking wankers.

Attached: 1551560185991.jpg (1280x853, 258K)

At least you know bad pusy was a meme

FUCK ONE BOAR FROM EACH OF THE GREAT HOUSES

Attached: 1551910677340.png (1920x1080, 2.11M)

>'R'HLLOR HUNGERS!'
This will never not be funny to me

GO DIE IN A FIRE
...oh wait

Attached: Marc_Simonetti_The_fire_at_the_summer_palace.jpg (1331x804, 363K)

I just want to know if he left someone behind to keep the place clean

Attached: Night King Pool Closed.jpg (315x388, 50K)

>winner gets to go home to this
Rhaegar let Bobby beat him.

Attached: lyanna.jpg (613x692, 31K)

battle of the bastards was just as stupid as this.

fucking cringe.

Attached: 1555259776782.jpg (591x608, 80K)

GODS I WAS RAPED THEN

that's the storyboard.

I mean it didn't really matter. In one scene a wight stabs him right through the brestplate if I remember correctly.

>implying he cares

SURROUNDED BY CANNISTERS
EVERY TIME I CLOSE MY EYES I SEE THEIR GREY METAL AND THE HISS OF LEAKING GAS

Attached: 1552144620449.jpg (1140x650, 353K)

Dilate

>Then Euron lifted a great horn to his lips and blew, and dragons and krakens and sphinxes came at his command and bowed before him. “Kneel, brother,” the Crow’s Eye commanded. “I am your king, I am your god. Worship me, and I will raise you up to be my priest.”
>“Never. No godless man may sit the Seastone Chair!”
>“Why would I want that hard black rock? Brother, look again and see where I am seated.”
>Aeron Damphair looked. The mound of skulls was gone. Now it was metal underneath the Crow’s Eye: a great, tall, twisted seat of razor sharp iron, barbs and blades and broken swords, all dripping blood. Impaled upon the longer spikes were the bodies of the gods. The Maiden was there and the Father and the Mother, the Warrior and Crone and Smith...even the Stranger. They hung side by side with all manner of queer foreign gods: the Great Shepherd and the Black Goat, three-headed Trios and the Pale Child Bakkalon, the Lord of Light and the butterfly god of Naath.
>And there, swollen and green, half-devoured by crabs, the Drowned God festered with the rest, seawater still dripping from his hair.

Any chance we get this scene but with Yara in place of Damphair next week?

Attached: 1556123495049.png (550x700, 305K)

She is pretty ugly desu.

Holy shit I have huge fucking shits and diarrhea up the ass

kek

LOOK OUT BOBBY

>He thinks Summerhall was an accident
One day the grey rats will pay for this.

>i've made a huge mistake

Attached: Rhaegar.png (453x350, 325K)

my normalfag friends think she's hotter than Sansa but that's mostly because they think Sansa is "too tall"

Can you imagine all the hilarious GOT quotes people would say as they rape him?

And the best part is that the snow wasn't really a problem for anyone else's storyline.
Season 8 should have everyone in Winterfell dying of cold and hunger but instead we get Kelly C and Jon Snu going on a date and The Long Night being literally a couple hours.

I wish we had a Bobby B flashback in the first season

lol

akhsually the horn kills whoever blows it

If Sir Ian is 5' 11, does that mean the others were lying about their heights?

>Season 8 should have everyone in Winterfell dying of cold and hunger

Yup and the show runners bought this up and did not address it even slightly.

Guys, you have one minute to spot all The Dothraki in this picture. Go!

Attached: Spot the Dothraki.jpg (2700x1800, 832K)

Kill your "friends".

Attached: 1555617744739.png (608x585, 574K)

>download mod
>play robert's rebellion as rhaegar
>'maybe i can change history'
>die in single combat to petyr baelish
every single time

Nonsense user, Hot Pie and Gendry say she's really pretty

>Theon
>I watched the rape also.
>It was beautiful
>Thank you Theon

Sansa looks like Boy George

what are your favourite /got/ buzzwords/overused phrases
for me it's political intrigue
but I'm also partial to shitshow

Attached: ed9a25643a923b870777b279159dc3d5c85f6f7a_hq.jpg (535x535, 33K)

her sharing a dragon with him is D&D bullshit

Good riddance.

Attached: 1555654172350.gif (464x363, 69K)

Could you imagine how fucking mad the normies would be if Stannis and the half of his forces that abandoned him came riding in at the last moment to save the day and land the killing blow on the Night King, then followed up insulting the Starks and Dany? I suppose it would be too complicated to introduce another challenge to Dany's claim to the throne. Which is why she should have been killed instead of Jorah for a scene of him sobbing over her dead body and coping with his failure to protect his queen over the next episodes. Westeros has to deal with the challenge of a wild Dany-less dragon on the loose as Stannis presses on to take the throne.

Arya has to be taken prisoner when she attempts to assassinate him over his abduction of Gendry. Sansa feeling powerless as she should. Bran knowingly nodding that his flock of raven's fulfilled their duty of signaling to Stannis that it was time for his forces to attack. Sam sides with Stannis due to his gratitude for keying him in on dragonglass on Dragonstone and his resentment towards Dany. Jon is completely conflicted, wanting to be loyal to his family and the memory of Dany, while still filled with gratitude over Stannis saving his ass twice now (The Wall and this time).

Davos has to be taken prisoner due to his furious outbursts over the death of Shireen. Jaime is taken prisoner over his past crimes and incestuous relationship with his sister. Reintroducing Stannis would completely rework the drama and let the story focus on character interaction again, but it would add another season of content. And his return wouldn't be any less retarded than the other shit we've seen. Benefit would completely outweigh the cost.

>Yara captured again offscreen
I wouldn't put it past the shitters.

Chadfinger

>Name a SINGLE flaw Arya possesses

She used to not be the greatest fighter in the world. Her arch was becoming the greatest fighter in the world. In the last episode she had to overcome hitting her head and getting the extremely specific brain injury that made her forget how to fight for 10 minutes.

That's more unsullied than I would have expected desu. Guess the natural selection in Meereen sorted out the shit ones.

Don't bitch when people call you a racist

Petyr beats Brandon 9/10 times

Attached: lf.jpg (216x234, 5K)

What do you think is going on through Varys' head right now?

>my normalfag friends think she's hotter than Sansa
Maybe if you put a bag over her head.

Aren't the unsullied basically dothraki without penises?

most straight men wanted to fuck Boy George in the 80s so that's really not an insult.

Seeing Prime Robert fighting would have been so kino.

why the fuck is grey worm still alive

would she have made a better red woman?

Attached: TOH94d3Z_o.jpg (527x1124, 92K)

This.

Attached: 1556481693049.jpg (992x655, 350K)

Noone has to know about this, apart of the people that already do. Jon doesn't want to be a king, the qween does, there literally is no problem here.

DABID DONT THINK SO THOUGH

>I can't wait until I reveal I'm a Faceless Man in episode 5, teehee!

Yes, but that D&D bullshit conflicts with any arguments that she wouldn't share power. As she says, Jon is the last male heir, she's the last female heir, and they're already together, what's the logical conclusion. Think about it rationally user

GODS HE WAS STRONG THEN

>"i could be warming my balls right now... alas..."

still cute

Attached: sophie-turner-gq-0516-01.jpg (2000x2000, 359K)

Gods, LF was so fucking cute. Why couldn't we protect his smile?

why should he be dead? because he had a scene telling missandei he wants to leave with her after its over? you really bought that weak garbage?

Didn't the Unsullied stay outside and die to cover the retreat of everyone else? If any of them were still alive, why weren't they at the gate forming a spear wall?

>Why the fuck am I here again?

Unsullied are ground troops that operate in disciplined coordination, doing phalanxes and shit and never ride horses. Dothraki are basically Mongolians and ride around on horseback in no real formation, just riding in and fucking shit up how they want.

> chaosh is a ladder
> I drink and I know things
> the things I do for love
> valar dohaeris
> we go forward, only forward
There's lots to choose from

You can always join us for Bobby B posting, it never gets old

Attached: 1503307421648.jpg (400x400, 107K)

Him and Missandei are gonna have a soap opera spin-off series set in Essos

>ball quips
fuck off

Eva Green.

>YOU NEED A BAD POOOOOOSY

>when you're 23 and already hit the wall

I legitimately like Isaac
it's a shame they have nothing for him to do

>'IT IS TIME FOR THE CLEANSING FLAME TO BURN THE FILTH FROM MY KINGDOM'
>'ALL SHALL PAY THE IRON PRICE!'

Bitter eunuch spotted.

So did the books. Let's not pretend that AFFK and ADWD were anything but rambling nonsense.

IT NOT EVEN CLOSE IN BEING THE SAME SPOT

Attached: LOL.jpg (1920x2160, 216K)

Doesn’t Oberyn say basically the same thing before getting his head crushed?

>"It's certainly not cool," said the actor.

Attached: kek.jpg (370x297, 22K)

>jon connington is taking his sweet fucking time

Get over it.

>Grey Worm not a single scratch on him
This show is such a fucking joke. How do normies do it bros? How do they eat this shit up?

Attached: 1553522208339.jpg (1080x1080, 165K)

After last episode I am now glad he is dead. I have no doubt that were he still alive they would have given him the cliche job of dying while trying to bargain with the NK

I bet literally no one takes it seriously when he tells them to stop groping his crotch.

So i read there must always be a night king. Now looking back i'am 100% convinced Stannis is gonna come back as undead king right before the show ends as a "TA-DA"" moment. His offscreen death, and melissandre point to that. Remember when she said he was going to have to betray everyone? His followers, his soldiers, his family. He died close to winterfell, the bodies were not burned. Its a tough that keepes sparking in the back of my mind. George is a massive fan of Tad Williams, if you read Memory, Sorrow and Thorn you know exactly what this undead stannis thing is about.

It's okay, just remember us.

Yeah but she let him ride the dragon before she found out about his stronger claim (and then during the battle because that was some life or death shit). It felt more like 'hey sexy yet insignificant boy, let's go on a romantic dragon ride and see how brave you are and if my dragons trust you', not 'here is 50% of my power because I see you as my equal'. I don't think she would have done it if she'd known about his true lineage.

Checked

I wish we had a prequel about the rebellion but if they ever make it they'll retcon everything as the work of some smirking teenager

>stick them with the pointy end

>read something GRRM or D&B wrote
>believed it
Fucking KEK

I disliked slogging through those books as much as the next man but compared to the current shows writing they are basically war and peace

it's called "lampshading" actually. it's a recognized TV writing technique.

of course now they have far fewer people to feed, and no horses. problem solved!

It was her plan all along.

Attached: Roll Safe Dothraki.jpg (702x395, 66K)

Giving him a dragon elevates him above insignificance user. He has half the force that makes her such a threat to everyone and one of only two of these things that exist in the world. It's not even like she could just take it back from him either. This drama is made up red herring nonsense

you know what's great about actually having read War and Peace? you don't immediately get bored when the le epic twists stop and the writer decides to spend several hundred pages on worldbuilding.

So its Spartacus now?

The problem with AFFC/ADWD is that they build up to things that don't reach their climax, if Winds was out they would make a lot more sense. And like said they are still way better than seasons 5-8.

She is an ugly fucking goblin

>Do you really think Aegon, Stannis, or Euron have any chance in the books to beat Dany or Jon?

Euron is literally summoning Cthullu, m8tte.

why on earth are you assuming that just because she let him ride Rhaegal for a bit he belongs to Jon now? I don't think it's unreasonable to assume that dragon is still bound to her, and she just let him borrow it.

Because that's literally how dragons work m8. You think Dany could've let him ride Drogo first sincethat's the one he petted last time and the one she's used to and tamed the most? No. One dragon to one rider. You can't borrow dragons

*oh, and it's because the books

>Hey Martin

daily reminder that viserys didn't die and he will have his throne.

also reminder: he already has his beautiful crown

Attached: Viseryspromoheadshot.jpg (829x1058, 236K)

Assuming book lore transfers to the show. Still don't think she'd have done it if she knew he has the #1 claim to the throne, she'll be salty over that and not just roll over and marry him.

those fuckers who react to the show from thier shitty bar. Those assholes.

>had white hair
>but dark eyebrows and facial hair

well his mother was dornish mutt

Attached: 1553010729918.webm (1280x720, 2.18M)

his grandparents were, but mutts with a first man(blackwood) not dornish. young griff was the dorne mutt

Sansa refuses to lend army to march south. Danny devolves into the mad queen as her army, claim and ability to role fade. Euron kills a dragon. Danny rides on KL, scorched earth policy. Jon, seeing she isn’t fit to rule kills her to protect KL from being burned. Clegane bowl. Qyburn raises the dead but backfires somehow. Anything related to the north of the wall is tucked behind an ambiguous notion bran’s mark may turn him into the new NK. Bittersweet is Jon killing Danny. There’s no NK in the books, all those events will be done by Euron after he smashes the citadel. Arya killing the NK was bc of drumpf! Cant have Jon kill the NK, defeat Euron & Danny. Too much toxic masculinity

oh shit that's true

Too late for that and no downside to marrying him either way at this point

>Bittersweet is Jon killing Danny.
Classic Dany hater. Ending can't be bittersweet if she lives, doesn't matter if anyone and everyone else does or not

Too all the got bookfags who think that the books will be radically different, they wont.

Do you really think Aegon, Stannis, or Euron have any chance in the books to beat Dany or Jon? Theres no chance, its obvious that those characters like Darskstar exist to simply be a stepping stone for the main characters to defeat in the end. The show runners have an outline of how GRRM wanted to end the series, it will likely end in a similar fashion with only minor difference, but will have the same feel.

Do you really think we will get an good white walker lore? What makes you say this? GRRM has hardly any deep lore in his books. His lore consists of vague descriptions that his fandom then uses to pump out their next fan theory that is just going to get them disappointed.

And lastly, why do we not mock bookfags more. These people literally get excited because of muh magic and muh ice zombies. These people are fucking losers. Their peepees get excited when they read about magic pirate Euron and his big dragon horn. Let me tell you bookfags, you are all pathetic losers if you honestly get excited at the idea of GRRM fleshing out the white walkers, who are not real, they are fiction. Who fucking cares about their lore, its all made up you fucking wankers.

Attached: 1554072027310.jpg (2560x1730, 584K)

>clapping at the tv
Fucking americans, man.

Attached: 31123857237.jpg (225x225, 8K)

americans clap at everything they find ebin