You are stranded on an island for one year with exactly one cast member from Friends

You are stranded on an island for one year with exactly one cast member from Friends.

PLOT TWIST: Your cast member has HIV so there will be no sex.

Attached: Frens.jpg (1600x1074, 529K)

Who do you pick, and why?

What is I also have HIV?

Checked and Aniston. The HIV transmission rate from female to male is very low, so I wouldn’t pee in her butt or while on her period.

Phoebe cuz she'd be into watching me fondle myself, and is the most likely to have survival skills.

Attached: dbdb.jpg (764x461, 61K)

In that case your Friend doesn't have HIV and you get to give it to them.

what if I'm a bug chaser?

I haven't seen much of the show but I'll need someone strong who can get along with who's not a total idiot.

Ross maybe but his personality is shit. I'd pick Chandler.

If you're a bug chaser then you get your pick of two friends but one of them is a guy who assfucks you everyday until you get it.

>ywn again have a show with an all white or white passing jew cast again
kill me

looked it up, apparently only "Phoebe" and "Ross" are jews, everyone else is actually white

Characters or cast members?
Chars probably either Joey or Monica. Joey's pretty chilled out and Monica can cook.
Cast members probably Aniston since she's had the best career and probably knows the best stories and insider dirt on Hollywood. Even if fucking is out of the question she's still good eye candy for me to beat one off in the bushes.

they doing the jojo pose from part 3

Attached: StardustCrusadersDeparts.jpg (1280x720, 116K)

speaking of 90s sitcoms, how is that Kramer on Seinfeld starred on a show featuring three jews for nearly a decade then loses his mind over jews afterwards? did he just hold it in for all that time?
>haha yeah Jerry you're my funny bro y-yeah...

Ross because if i needed to kill someone to eat their meat he would offer the most meat and least resistance

its almost like good actors can play characters completely different from how they are.

ok yeah, but if he disliked them that much it's nuts he did for 9 years then chimped out

Sorry, yes, characters, not cast members.

Attached: friendscast.0.0.jpg (1200x800, 99K)

good money can make you eat a lot of crow for a while

lmao

Can you even imagine a year without sex?

they look very normal, like anyone you could see walking down the street but they're pretty hot too

Attached: normcore.jpg (810x1215, 163K)

RARE CHANDLER

really dont remember him with that goatee my god it looks ridiculous

Fat Monica.

If you are very afraid of aids you can still have them suck you off, you know.

you don't think it looks even a little bit good?

Attached: wew.png (500x281, 233K)

plot twist : im a straight male so i cant catch hiv from her unless we let the sand cut up our junk.

I would just have aniston give me bjs all day, you can't get HIV from oral

Without medicine the cast member is going to die. The kooky bitch would be funny if not otherwise useless. The other two women would complain and die. When I kill them.

Joey, he looks most useful for survive on the island.

Why would you want to pee on her butt again?

I'll take that Ed Norton looking one, please

This. The women would be useless and I'd end up doing all the work. Ross is the same. Chandler would just complain constantly. Joey would get shit done and seems like the easiest to get along with.

I pick season 2 Chandler so he can kiss me and lick my balls and nipples before I come all over his face and hair and jack him off while giving him a prostate massage with my fingers. We'd make out frequently, hunt, build a nice hut and scout the island together. We'd snuggle at night by a campfire under the starry tropical sky overlooking the scenic beaches while he effortlessly entertains me and I try to relief his anxiety. Once the year is over I would get on prep and fuck him like there's no tomorrow before we go our separate ways as good friends. If he died on the island I'd build him a nice shrine at the prettiest, most tranquil inland spot, where, until either rescue comes or I go insane, I would daily masturbate.

Early Aniston, will accept current Aniston too. Don't care about the HIV, would fuck her 24/7 and just get on the medication when I get back to civilisation. Worth it.

Monica. Strong, can cook and prime Cox is worth having HVI

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

Attached: FRIENDS-actors.png (640x1276, 837K)

This actually made me think about their streinght levels and who'd be the hardest to fight. Imo it goes

Joey >>> Monica=Ross(multiple eps where they're fighting and end up even) >> Phoebe(weak, but plays dirty) > Chandler>Rachel

Fat Chandler from later seasons would be much easier to eat than Ross, he's just a big pussy later on, while Ross is fucking crazy

>giving joey aids
woah. harsh.

only reason monica ends up even with ross is because they're siblings

chandler and joey bully him around the entire series. sure he gets some beast mode moments sometimes, but its far unlikely and i wouldnt do anything to provoke it

they have to have sex with you?

Pheobe. Fuck her anyways and then kill myself.

You can if they have mouth sores iirc