/got/

Azor Ahai's entire purpose was to die in a hallway edition
previous

Attached: 1539767397976.png (830x666, 452K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AR9PIUpPE6U
youtube.com/watch?v=qQghFLNKuDE
old.reddit.com/r/freefolk/comments/bjg0o7/hitler_is_also_pissed_about_episode_3/
youtube.com/watch?v=RISTETjuCQI
youtube.com/watch?v=z2w7IdiPPSc
youtube.com/watch?v=v5VnIGxAPts
youtu.be/aU83WCaVCIM
youtu.be/5Isq9hl7Tz8
vocaroo.com/i/s1h9cwfFGOGY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

B A S E D
------T-------
------A-------
------N------
------N------
------I--------
------S-------

nth for Cleganebowl will be shit and Sandor deserved better

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 27K)

sam would have made the most sense killing the night king. he was the only one to do any research on them.

Golden company joins Dany, loyal to targs

Attached: Tywin-and-Jaime-Lannister-house-lannister-29389017-800-450.jpg (800x450, 39K)

What the fuck am I even looking at?

Attached: game.of.thrones.s08e03.1080p.web.h264-meento.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

Reminder House Estermount is the legal ruling house of Westeros

A shitty battle.

Yep, it's kino.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-05-01-19h55m30s337.jpg (1920x1080, 129K)

isnt his brother dead? what the emotional stake here?

Why would the lord of light care about men fighting each other more than the White Walker Apocalypse? It makes no sense for Azor Ahai to be revealed after episode 3

Strong, independent women smashing the patriarchy you fucking incel. Have sex.

>Golden company joins Dany, loyal to targs

I mean why not, why lose?

/got/

Attached: Screenshot 2019-05-01 at 12.48.26 PM.png (233x319, 105K)

I expected so much.

Attached: 1556062554513.jpg (1244x706, 145K)

Someone post the picture of the extra who survived all this bullshit only to die to the meme-zombies

>D&D says their feminist
>makes Sansa and Cersei act like retards
>calls them smart

I don't get it

Attached: height.jpg (928x861, 84K)

don't mind me, I have no purpose other than being wikipedia now.

Attached: 1556225845666.png (960x548, 467K)

Attached: littlefinger no sound.webm (1280x720, 1.99M)

Reminder

Attached: Screenshot 2019-04-30 at 13.56.48.png (1838x1028, 1.74M)

It's a shame the show forgot about the rules of succession. Considering how the entire War of the Five Kings was about this very thing. But now that shit doesn't even matter. Fucking kill me

do you think the next ep will wrap up the cersei plot or will it be just a setup for a battle with mostly filler?

This. I don't trust the writers not to fuck up the Cleganebowl.

dont think about what makes sense thinking about shocking tv moments

everyone is surrounding they all look worried then the golden company starts to kneel

Attached: It's over.webm (1280x718, 1.44M)

Attached: 15567137692930.jpg (1080x1303, 120K)

I adore Stannis. He's a full metaphor of the decadence of our time. He represent the fight of contents over form. Everyone is obsessed with form and is ready to swallow a turd if presented well enough.
On the other side, we have Stannis. He is pure contents with absence of form. He doesn't care about diplomatics nor about what is socially convenient. He doesn't react if you die nor if you show up alive after he thought you had died. But he will stay true to his content, that today's society so much dislikes.
Coherence.
Loyalty.
Honesty.
He is filled with them, and for that a lot of people hate him. Because those things are repulsive to a commoner, it's impossible to process them. He likes to live with no rules, where everything he does and like is always legitimated.
But not for Stannis. Offended or not, he will do what is right. In pain or not, he will keep going. When he died in battle (maybe not) a part of me died with him. What remains of me would gladly join the rest if it could help a many worth even a fraction what Stannis is worth. The real pain is living with the fear that such a mean will never appear, or will be betrayed by the mindless masses.

STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS

Attached: stannis3.jpg (735x631, 113K)

The mountain may be a brainless zombie but the body is still there and hatred is a powerful force

HAHAHAHA LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD
>B-BUT I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THE CHOSEN ONE
>LORD BROUGHT ME BACK FOR A REASON
>YEAH TO FIGHT FOR YOUR QWEEN

Attached: helen-sloan-hbo-3.jpg (2700x1800, 696K)

he's back in the episode 4 preview

It would've been based to see him resurrected and going for revenge agaisnt sansha

why didn't Jon just challenge the Night King to a dance off?

Attached: me and (you).jpg (1280x720, 110K)

DAARIO = EURON

Why does he have four direwolves but only two kids? Did the dragons eat the other two?

BRAVO

Attached: hack n hack quality writing.jpg (1524x758, 236K)

The /got/ remembers!

Attached: Beard.jpg (1588x4120, 965K)

>he thinks that Azor Ahai won’t be Littlefinger in the books

Attached: DEBDE7D5-1306-4519-9D9F-9E445336935B.jpg (640x477, 46K)

I cant believe people defend the battle, it was so disorienting. Did anyone notice early in the battle the unsullied would appear in formation in front of the trench. Then it would have a quick camera cut and show no one there as if they were all killed by wights? Only for it to do some more camera cuts and see the unsullied back in formation in front of the trench as if nothing happened??

BASED
AZOR BAELISH

Why didn't Jon just let the White Walkers rot behind the Wall?

Attached: 1556636921938.png (1200x800, 55K)

That's against the whole fucking point. There is no fucking reason to send Sandor to the Quiet Isle unless you're doing some narrative about him letting go of hatred and his prior identity as the Hound in favor of forging a new purpose, this shit is retarded

Attached: 1465763646554.jpg (324x433, 25K)

I think there's also a shot of him at Stannis camp in season 5 (without the beard tho) but I just couldn't find it.

Sandor loses and dies, Mountain is stabbed by Ninjarya
not even memeing

Shit edit, filename ruined the surprise
2/10 apply yourself

how?

A battle you braindead blind retard.

I have no idea what was going on and I think that was the idea. Can't criticize something you can't even comprehend.

The Unsullied should've been behind the trenches and the Dothraki shouldn't have charged.

He's back

>Jorah
kek

Blame D&D

I'm watching just on the off-chance they subvert me and the unnamed extra sits the Iron Throne
Based and checked

>Just based on what they've shown of her, the most important thing to her is that she rule the Seven Kingdoms.
That was literally proven to not be true in seasons 7 and 8, because she delayed her campaign to rule the Seven Kingdoms and went North to protect them. Saving the realm was her second biggest goal.
>She isn't willing to compromise with the North and is willing to kill those who question her.
Jon questioned her multiple times, rudely I might add. She hasn't harmed a hair on his head. Tyrion has also questioned her numerous times. She doesn't kill people just because they question her.
>She wants to be a "good" ruler, but for her it's not enough that the ruler be good, it has to be her at all costs. A good ruler in Jon, for example, wouldn't satisfy her.
So she would rather murder her nephew, whom she has risked her life to save numerous times, than marry him and unite their claims?

Again, you can be completely right and Dany does try to kill Jon. It doesn't matter really if it makes sense at this point in the story. All my point is that there are multiple leaks, conflicting leaks from sources who have a track-record of being accurate.

It's possible that the leaker who said that Jon kills Dany is right. It's also possible that the multiple leakers who have claimed that Jon doesn't kill Dany and Tyrion is the one who betrays her.

All I'm saying is to leave both options open.

Attached: 4chan leak vs Reddit leak 2.png (1188x961, 159K)

Because Jon is a retard that somehow didn’t realize that there was some magical force keeping the most powerful army ever behind the wall for thousands of years

I switched the lights off in my room so had no problem with darkness

A FUCKING TURTLE

t. zed

>Kill off Sons of Harpy because no idea what to do with their storyline
>Leave Dario behind because no idea what to do with his storyline
>Kill of Myrcella after rescuing her because no idea what to do with her storyline
>Kill off Tommen and Margary because no clue how to conclude KL storyline
>Kill off Stannis because no idea how to conclude his storyline without him having too much power (need to set up Jon)
>Kill off Randal Tarly's son so Sam is set up to inherit the throne
>Kill off Littlefinger because no idea what to do with his storyline
>Kill of Edd and Beric for cheap shock and religious imagery
>Kill off Melisandre and the Dothraki because no idea how to conclude their storyline

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

The reason game of thrones is good is because very early on it established and then abided by, a very consistent rule set. Actions have consequence. No one is coming to save you. Let’s look at a parallel between season one and season eight.

Season one, Ned Stark. Stabbed in the leg, limps and walks with a cane for the remainder of his life. He is then betrayed, surrounded by his enemies and executed. As show watchers and book readers we waited for someone to save him. He has to survive, he is the hero, the good man, the main character. We were taught then that that doesn’t matter. You die if you are surrounded by your enemies. Your injuries last. Dues ex machina does not exist.

Season eight, Jon Snow. Falls hundreds of feet out of the sky on a (dead? dying? injured?) dragon. Pops onto his feet unscathed. The night king raises the dead around him. These enemies were established in earlier seasons as absolutely terrifying. A single wight almost kills him and Jeor Mormont, and Jon almost loses the use of his hand to kill it. He is now surrounded by possibly thousands of them. Yet he lives.

Not only does he live. He runs through the entire army of undead without a hiccup, and then faces down an undead dragon alone. Let’s give him a pass? Dany has a literal flying fire breathing dragon. Then Dany is surrounded only to be saved by Jorah fucking Mormont. Wasn’t he just trapped fighting for his life in winterfell? I mean does an army of tens of thousands if not hundreds of thousands of wights mean nothing? He just ran through miles of undead to be at the exact place at the exact time to save Dany? I could go beat by beat through the main characters and every single one of them should have died several times.

The show has become the antithesis of itself. Everything that made the in show universe logical, captivating and exhilarating are gone, it has become the storybook it tried so hard to subvert.

The only reason they got past the wall is because Jon went north of it to capture a single wight for the purposes of convincing Cersei to help, even though they had no way of getting past the wall at the time.

>i'm glad he's frozen in there

Closest blood relations to Robert Baratheon.

They could just go around the wall, like wildlings had been doing for hundreds of years at the coasts

that wouldn't do anything. The trenches were just a speed bump for the zombies and the dothraki were useless no matter where they went.

ok im spooked

FROM THE DUSTY MESA

youtube.com/watch?v=AR9PIUpPE6U

Attached: ftdm.png (1826x1028, 595K)

mostly filler

noh

Attached: 15567138700790.webm (480x480, 1.26M)

JUST

Attached: sapochnik.jpg (1080x1440, 246K)

Honestly, D&D having the balls to make a white male character kill a white woman and the male NOT being a villain because of it is literally impossible

Melly did her duty for the Lord of Light.

epic

Attached: pilou.png (612x400, 62K)

At least he knows who to ask for money

why didn't arya dab on the night king?

after it happened everyone knew.

youtube.com/watch?v=qQghFLNKuDE
i member

agreed. there's zero sense of urgency anymore when a character I like (and that isn't many, at this point) is in danger.

dont forget arya, leaping into the middle of a wight pack to kill the nk

season one: her neck is snapped and she is tossed aside
season 8: ebin knife trick and saves humanity

Wasted quads

old.reddit.com/r/freefolk/comments/bjg0o7/hitler_is_also_pissed_about_episode_3/

What the fuck is wrong with Beric's death scene? It's way too long

I know tv likes to point this out like it’s retarded but it actually makes sense considering music is his connection to his mother and a major theme for the guardians of the galaxy

worst part for me is when they cut from the intense in-fighting in the battle to dany/jon riding around in the mist on dragons. it's like fuck me what the hell is going on

Why was qyburn even surprised when they brought the wight to KL when he literally was able to zombify the mountain

Attached: Screenshot_1.jpg (800x227, 28K)

Why didn't team evil have like 50 giants

Still would've been a better death scene than the written one.

the coasts are also magically protected

I hope at some point they show some detail or interior shot of the NK's castle. Did they have bedrooms? A great hall? Did he leave someone behind to be in charge of upkeep?

Attached: Night King Pool Closed.jpg (315x388, 50K)

Kino

More importantly, who did ghost fuck to get those pups?

Azor Euron confirmed

but it was cringe

>aaaarhg
>Khaleesi, come closer
>i'm dying Khaleesi
>aaagh, the dothraki, i led them to the white walkers
>i made sure *coughs blood" that not a single horsenigger made it out alive
>but Khaleesi, the unsullied, the wildlings, i shut the gate behind them, but some of them still got through
>please Khaleesi, i wasn't strong enough, you have to finish it
>*coughs* not a single unsullied or wildling must be allowed to contaminate the realm
>you must do it Khaleesi, do it for me, only then will i know peace
>Arrrrrgh, goodbye Khaleesi, i'm going now
>i'm going somewhere white

Attached: jorah 2.jpg (480x360, 11K)

thats ok if its via his sister but he's a usurper. the line doesnt go backwards. if his closest relative was his father or uncle, they wouldnt be king.

Your old final boss has forsaken you. This is your final boss now

Attached: 34B8C54A-8279-4B7F-A6EC-B08D4DD33787.jpg (877x828, 88K)

They needed to kill off the muzzies somehow.

what if thanos snapped D&D out of existence?

Attached: avengers-infinity-war-19.jpg (1000x563, 553K)

Probably Nymeria. Only female direwolf south of the Wall

Zombie mountain is kinda slow from what we have seen, probably living in rigor mortis forever. The wights are some shit out of WWZ

He didn't really seem surprised to me, more like intrigued

Bran would go back in time and unsnap it

I miss this nigga like you wouldn't believe

goddamn that was a great scene

I don't think so.

Attached: 1556736980585.jpg (1080x1303, 234K)

to make the bear cunt death and kill special

This does put a smile on my face

SHAME
*ding*
*ding*

Imagine the.....

>qyburn is just a white walker with makeup on

>vomits internally

You're retarded.

The dragons above the cloudscape was pretty nice though don't lie

Better yet, arya will mercy kill a dying hound.

You know this is going to happen.

>but he's a usurper.

Holy shit what is right of conquest.

EURON KING

Attached: 1504630944248.jpg (774x1024, 54K)

>qyburn researches the wight hand he got
>finds some connection between wights, white walkers and obsidian
>gets himself some obsidian from the abandoned castle
>finds a way potion to make people receptive to obsidian insertion
>creates an army of super soldiers with obsidian hearts
Ready for the Obsidian Knights?

Why couldn't they just leave him in the corridor?

got burned, you can see some rekt during dragon attacks
dothrakis probably killed some too

Do you remember /got/?
youtube.com/watch?v=RISTETjuCQI
How mystic and interesting were they back then

Jews have to subvert absolutely everything they do

Why is Dany not breeding more dragons?

Attached: Screenshot 2019-04-30 17.04.01.png (440x452, 18K)

>STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS

STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS

what was the point of renly? why would anyone believe he has a claim in any way?

> all characters in the show have to think about their actions because their consequences can be really dramatic
> e.g. losing your life, your family and your kingdom because you married a foreign gf; getting stabbed to death by your subordinates because you changed wildling policy; dealing with underground resistance movements when you conquer a new city; being exiled despite your loyalty because technically you're a traitor; etc
> but Kings Landing is still ruled by a usurper with no right to the throne who murdered the people's beloved queen and the respected religious elders, with nobody questioning or even discussing this state of affairs
Are D&D trying to confuse us somehow?

Attached: 979.jpg (532x320, 15K)

Here's your Sansa bros

Attached: salsa.jpg (682x1024, 131K)

I adore Stannis. He's a full metaphor of the decadence of our time. He represent the fight of contents over form. Everyone is obsessed with form and is ready to swallow a turd if presented well enough.
On the other side, we have Stannis. He is pure contents with absence of form. He doesn't care about diplomatics nor about what is socially convenient. He doesn't react if you die nor if you show up alive after he thought you had died. But he will stay true to his content, that today's society so much dislikes.
Coherence.
Loyalty.
Honesty.
He is filled with them, and for that a lot of people hate him. Because those things are repulsive to a commoner, it's impossible to process them. He likes to live with no rules, where everything he does and like is always legitimated.
But not for Stannis. Offended or not, he will do what is right. In pain or not, he will keep going. When he died in battle (maybe not) a part of me died with him. What remains of me would gladly join the rest if it could help a many worth even a fraction what Stannis is worth. The real pain is living with the fear that such a mean will never appear, or will be betrayed by the mindless masses.

STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNISSTANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS

Attached: stannis2.jpg (640x360, 102K)

youtube.com/watch?v=z2w7IdiPPSc

WHY THE FUCK WERE THEY EVEN TAKING CRASTER'S BABIES
DON'T TELL ME IT WAS TO GET MEN OR SOME SHIT IT'S HIGHLY RITUALIZED

Why does Jorah look like he's cumming?

that makes too much sense

Attached: 1556303735517.jpg (700x620, 69K)

That might work...but Jon took the hand back and burned it

>he's a usurper
I'm curious how you think the Targs became the rulers of Westeros

He was charismatic, people like charismatic leaders

See: Obama

DUDE NOW THAT ZOMBIES ARE DEAD WE CAN FOCUS ON WHAT REALLY MATTERS, GAME OF THRONES

i thought her cooch was cursed by that witch?

The bleeding star bespoke the end.

Attached: 4564678979899667.jpg (976x639, 479K)

Wow, the show really went to shit.

the LoS still doesnt go backwards you retards. it can go to nephews and nieces via his sisters but it doesnt reverse yo dumb cunts.

Because everything below the cloudscape is dark as shit and you can't make out what's happening half the time. I thought Grey Worm bit the dust be he shows up next to Tormund at the end.

What terrible fanfiction is this? Why is it so bright and why is Jamie blond?

Wise post indeed. Hard truths cut both ways

they are just nuclear bombs man, its just a shhow

You would've hated him if he was black.

she's busy and she doesn't know how. From the sound of it no Targs in written history really knew how to breed dragons, the dragons just kind of did it when they wanted

S T A N N I S
T
A
N
N
I
S

What the fuck is this reddit shit

This was kino. Would've been nice if the show had elaborated on this region a bit more.

Attached: landsofalwayswinter2.jpg (1280x720, 71K)

To make more White Walkers. Whatever purpose those even had. They just look ominous but rarely do anything of note.

im not dissing it. the rules still stand

well no shit, everyone hates niggers

To be fair the wight hunt was even STUPIDER than this shit

He had completely no claim whatsoever.

I mean, why even watch the show anymore ? The characters have become so shit

>Danny is sperging out over muh throne
>Arya is arya
>Jon wasn't the chosen one, but I guess he has that situation with danny going on at least
>Sam survived, for some reason
>Tyrion is apparently retarded and is doing nothing, he didn't even help with commanding the defense or anything
>Bran is a glorified voyeur and his role as a plot device is over
>Jaime had a kind of disappointing redemption
>brienne is alive for some reason
>Grey Worm is alive for some reason
>Sansa is...the smartest woman Arya knows ?
>Davos is just kind of there, not sure how he fits in there, I guess he is Jons advisor ? kind of ?
>Clegane is there just for a potential fight against the mountain
>Varys is just kind of there
>Gendry is also kind of just there
>as is Tormund

Honestly, at this point I am rooting for fucking Cersei. I just hope at the end of it all, my boy qyburn makes it out alive.

print this
the final episode is gonna have some stupid shit about how it doesn't matter if jon is the male heir, she's a better queen and women can rule too.
dany sits on the throne, camera goes to the skies, dragons flying, screen goes black dragon screeches roll credits

Attached: king queen.jpg (1200x800, 167K)

Extremely cute

show is awful now but why do people want the night king to be the final battle over Cersei? I’m fucking glad the walking dead garbage is over with

>Black Bobby B.
Based

Because Cersei is even more boring. I'm so tired of looking at Lena Headey's constipated face.

/our guy/
youtube.com/watch?v=v5VnIGxAPts

m8, this is Yea Forums i.e redditchan

>STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS

Attached: nod.gif (540x300, 1.79M)

They didn’t believe he had the best claim, it was that no one liked stannis and renly was charismatic and seemed like a great bet. Like said it was the same deal as with Obama in 08

Why was Jon brought back to life again?

Weren't they all male? Honestly don't remember

I think the most recent episode was great and really don't have any complaints about it at all.

NOWEETENDS

Attached: NEDDOO.png (1024x571, 454K)

Cersei is an idiot and the battle should be over in a few seconds if we are using logic, but this is D&D "logic"

God I hate her face

Attached: 1544825965760.jpg (504x576, 86K)

Bump

>even Disappointed Marcos disliked this episode
This is the end, lads

cringe and bluepilled

kino

and shirtless ramsay was stupider than both

>why even watch the show anymore ?
Im in this deep, theres only 3 episodes left. Lets watch this show drive off a cliff all the way till it hits the bottom

Nature... erm... finds a way.

oh, you're a fucking retard then. Why are you even on /got/?

He wouldn't be the way he was described if he was black though.

>Drogon = Drogo + dragon
Why did I never realize this ?

Attached: 1556725789151.png (459x475, 169K)

>113880215
STANNIS FOREVER

nice

Attached: 1553988823883.gif (262x300, 2.89M)

This, I don’t get why people think an usurper’s mom’s sinling’s kid’s kid has a claim now, fucking retards. Bastards of the legitimate line could be considered but would have to be approved as being able to inherit in a situation like this, so the only legitimate claimant on the Baratheon side would be gendry. But again, that would require approval, and even then his claim is no better than jon’s, and both can easily be brushed aside in favor of dany just by right of conquest with a bonus of the correct last name

if he was black he wouldn't be honorable, honest, a good commander and diligent.
so yes we would hate him

20 GOODMEN

Attached: 1519387556687.jpg (1024x576, 49K)

It already went off a cliff in season 2 and hit bottom after the red wedding.

To enjoy the show with like-minded individuals.

>Calls him a retard
>doesn't know why hes on /got/

Simply pointing out the hypocrisy of saying you care about values and content when you'd hate him over race.
Whatddup?

Attached: stannos.jpg (333x335, 30K)

FiNALLY!!!

Attached: 1555274881665.jpg (960x958, 63K)

Impregnate Dany and sit on the Iron Throne to rule in the new golden age of man

Thesex and reprduction of dragons is still not fully understood but it seems that dragons are either hermaphrodites or can sex change

because you're about as smart as the goblin you posted

Attached: 1556690141107.png (1662x910, 816K)

Jon Snow sucks massive big black cock. He bends over like a good beta cuck for nigger dick. Jon Snow worships huge hung nigger ding dong in heaven for all eternity. Bigger nigger alpha males dominate beta bitch white boys in any sexual display of dominance. It is always clear that superior mighty ebony members deserve more praise than jealous faggot white beta males. Niggers have more testosterone, and are more suited to breed with women. I, faggot white boy, will forever yearn for bbc in my hungry ass. I, faggot white boy, pledge my soul to serve bbc cum gods for all eternity. Gay for big black nigger dick forever. Gay for big black nigger ding dong for life. As a true faggot beta bitch ass niggerloving inferior white boy, I, faggot white boy, hereby dedicate the hard work of my caucasian ancestors to forever to please the mighty ebony member that is a giant big black cock. I worship niggerdick as my true lord and savior, and would gladly slurp up yum yum nigger cum any time any where from any big black penis. I pledge my beta bitch ass to alpha male African black sacred seed semen that the superior BBC cum daddy muscle black man will ejaculate into my inferior bitch ass filling my bum with his liquid love. I shall spasm in absolute faggot ecstasy, as I acquire the closest thing to heaven on earth, a huge black ding dong squirting its warm baby batter deep into my desperate hungry faggot ass. All hail large African nigger donkey dongs for all eternity. May my wife sister mother and other white females continue to be dominated by the sheer lust that every member of the white race experiences in the presence of a hung masculine black cock. May my girlfriend and my own ass get fucking wrecked by nigger daddy cum BBC lord. White boys are all secretly gay for the thought of a thick veiny long juicy black cock that could give our girlfriends way better orgasms than we could ever imagine with our puny pink teeny weenies.

Dany teased him for so long he forced one of the wights to blow him

kino

Coherence.
Loyalty.
Honesty.

STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNISSTANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS

Attached: 1556588123593.jpg (628x431, 80K)

this deserves my (you)

my absolute favorite scene
youtu.be/aU83WCaVCIM

MY KNEE IS BEND!! BASED

>Dothraki charge and Unsullied go in front of the trenches
>Theon and Jorah are the most important characters to die
>NK is built up for 8 seasons only to die in one hit

You would hate him if he was black.

Anyone else get a giggle thinking about the Night King autistically standing still in the lands of always winter for like 10k years, when finally the time has come, it's been centuries and you're finally ready to make your move. You drive the wildlings south, taking thousands of them as wights as you go, and then corner them at hardhome and add hundreds of thousands of them to your army, at the same time you lay fear into the hearts of those you're about to fuck up.

Then, you wait around some more until some retards with a retard plan come north to you again and give you a dragon for free, everything is going your way, literally nothing has gone wrong. You've been planning and waiting thousands of years for this moment, you have an unstoppable human wave army of giants, former soldiers, and creatures of the North. You take down the wall, a structure that has stood for thousands of years, a symbol of your oppression in a matter of minutes. It's fucking on, you're army is massive and unstoppable, you're going to easily sweep over everything, and you even have time to stop and leave your autistic symbols to make fun of the CotF and their retarded religion.

Finally, after some time traveling and herding your horde south, you get to Winterfell. In complete darkness you make your attack, a literal tsunami of corpses engulfs tens of thousands of cavalry riding right towards you and insta deletes them. Holy fucking shit, the enemy is retarded, they're literally have all their soldiers outside the castle walls, a tiny trench with an ill suited plan to light it, and the only advantage they have, their siege weapons, are in front of their infantry and completely useless outside of one salvo. You just create a human wave of unstoppable, untiring soldiers, they are completely overrun. Tens of thousands of their men are dead, you are unstoppable. You destroy the castle, but stupidly you expose yourself because reasons and some little shit jumps 20 feet and stabs you.

Attached: 1556636921937.jpg (1081x537, 313K)

"bent"

Attached: stannis.png (1280x720, 493K)

youtu.be/5Isq9hl7Tz8

Pure kino

>our nigga ned died for this

Starks are the real villain.

>Bob's rebellion
Lyanna was a slut

>Ned's death causing 5 kings' war
Because Joffeey had blonde hair he started the shitshow that was his death. Except his mother was blonde, so there was no base for his claim - a reasonable man would stop at that and consider maybe Joffrey was indeed Bob's son (even tho he wasn't). And after this he should have kept his mouth shut and escape silently with his daughters to the north. Then reveal the truth about Jon, maybe join Stannis

>Red wedding et al
Robb didn't maintain his promise of marrying Frey's daughter. Such honour. And Cat... Just mistake after mistake

>LF's death
Shansa and Arya murdered him, we all agree.

>Jon
Backstabbed everybody, never kept his word and never accepted his role as subordinate anywhere.

>Bran
Climbed the tower, disobeying his mother and sneaked in other's people business, his guests ffs. Became 3ER, which caused the NK to attack

Starks should be exterminated

if he was black he would be drinking purple wildfire and doing drugs

Cersei is retarded, the whole point of her character from the beginning is that she is impulsive and does stupid shit that fucks over her family in the long run constantly. She didn't earn the iron throne and if the GoT universe was consistent there'd have been a massive rebellion the second she blew up the sept.

wtf is this reddit shit

Why do people suck his (non-existent) dick again? He's a character who's just kind of there, and his appearance doesn't fit Theon who's supposed to look like a turboChad.

Attached: TheonS8E1.PNG.png (435x692, 526K)

Blacks aren’t capable of those character traits

have sex

Attached: stannis5.gif (320x240, 1.4M)

After what happened? I'm talking about people who made accurate predictions before things happened, not after.

Ned's death was a mistake. Someone must write an alternate ASOIAF book series where ned doesn't die.

*sigh*

is he ever going to finish those fucking books

im going to take a shit
rub one out
then make an angry post

Her family was fucked cause she went to see a witch

you should go back to R*ddit then

Another tragedy of this episode/the culmination of the White Walkers/Night King vs. Living/Lord of Light/AA Prophecies was they didn't account for the play on the visual language on screen between death and darkness and light and life. Also the importance of tactics shouldn't be underestimated - if regular people can watch and pick the formation and strategy apart, the defense feels like it was intentionally shitty to create hollow tension. It would have been a hundred times more terrifying if the undead were prevailing regardless of how prepared and strong the defense was.

Yes, the episode should have been dark when it needed to be dark, and vice versa. Some of the best shots in the episode were when this was utilized properly - pic related (I had to brighten it) - the undead charging the unsullied front line and washing over them like a wave was terrifying, except it was immediately followed by "why aren't they in a phalanx with interlocking shields/spears several units deep?", then after they break, they could light the trench that they should have been behind, cutting off the vanguard undead from the reinforcements in the rear.

The hard cut away after the Dothraki charged in and we saw the undead giant. Don't get me wrong - the light cavalry Dothraki charging head first into a hundred thousand undead with just torch swords was fucking stupid, but they could have utilized that "charging into the unknown", and torches going out visuals in a smarter setting, it was legitimately cool.

When Dany and Drogon pour fire on the NK they should have utilized his control of the weather and storm and surrounded himself with the dark cold. And no fucking smirk when he emerges.

Attached: toodark.jpg (1872x1170, 475K)

stannis

Attached: B7F44828-C114-43CA-A14E-527B03599423.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

Reminder theon was not castrated in the books

>re-writing characters in the name of pandering
yes, that is contemptible.

There's no way he can wrap this story up in the promised two books so he's gonna have to split it into three or four. At most we'll see WoW but no more after that, he's too old and famous now.

what would even happen if ned was still alive?

>t. Anglo lannister

FUCK THIS SHOW USED TO BE SO GOOD.
Fucking D&D.

>his sisters

Attached: 8a373e6c2ad.jpg (550x309, 25K)

How come they never used the shadow things again?

Attached: zap-game-of-thrones-in-memoriam-what-is-dead-m-013.jpg (580x520, 32K)

STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNISSTANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNISSTANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNISSTANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS

Attached: stannis6.jpg (594x807, 78K)

gendrys cum is what powered Arya to go all fucking anime

I still want to believe that he will release the two books right after the last episode of the show airs, but that is way too much wishful thinking

reminder that the dotharaki survived as well as the sullied, they will be making appearance in the next episode.

the brothers B

Attached: 1555373438012.png (974x731, 1.06M)

can't help but think how hilarious it is that the only reason the night king got past the wall was because of the retarded mission to capture a wight for cersei to convince her to help even though she did nothing in the end so it was all completely meaningless.

It's just so fucking dumb. The NK should have been able to get past the wall not because of a dragon, but because of Bran's mark, and the fact that the wall was made with CotF magic, therefore Bran going past the wall allows the NK to pass through and destroy it. They NEVER should have given the NK a dragon. It's just some dumb fan fic idea that Dabid probably came up with because it would be "such a great moment," and "so epic."

winds of winter STILL isn't out?? it's been almost 10 years..... what the fuck has he been doing

I just don't think the average viewer gives a shit about military tactics

My whole family and my sisters husbands laughed at me and called me a fucking loser nerd when I said the dothraki charge was dumb

Attached: Justin-Trudeau sad.jpg (620x349, 99K)

D&D i still believe!!!

4&5 episodes wrapping war with Cersei

Finale - Huge twist with Bran, more mythology, W&W etc...

Sometimes I think I'm the only one that didn't like House Stark. I don't get why people eat them up so much.

He'd we at the wall with his nephew Jon and his bro Benjen. He'd probably end up Lord Commander sooner than later.

>Renly died for nothing

Attached: 1556223855420.jpg (379x461, 55K)

THE SEED IS STRONG

based Melisandre was wrong claiming Kings blood is magical. It's Kings cum that's magical. Stannis cum created shadow not his blood.

vocaroo.com/i/s1h9cwfFGOGY

best arc in the show, alfie can actually act

nice

stannis a gay

Well yeah

>He wasn't my beloved brother. I didn't love him, he didn't love me.
Reminder that fat fuck gave Storm's End to Renly, even though Stannis is next in succession and held it while starving.

Unironically based.

WHIRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

You say that like prophecies mean anything in the show.

Attached: tumblr_inline_nbvpcwK6GQ1rh3n9d.jpg (600x557, 39K)

>if the GoT universe was consistent there'd have been a massive rebellion the second she blew up the sept
This this this this

Not to mention the instant rebellion by all branches of the Baratheon family as soon as they heard that Tommen had an hero'd and Cersei was sitting as queen because fuck you that's why.

>my sisters husbands laughed at me
This is my fetish

Attached: 1546878508940.jpg (487x423, 11K)

Someone explain to me why having a 3ER is so important. I genuinely don't understand, maesters already record history, and have a massive amount of knowledge of their own. I do not understand why they need the 3ER to exist. In fact we already know the 3ER isn't necessary, as Sam was the one who identified Jon not being a bastard, but a legitimized heir to the Iron Throne, NOT Bran. Shows that you don't actually need him to "remember" at all. Fucking stupid metaphorical bullshit writing.

>Yea Forums had LOST
>then Yea Forums had GOT

what’s next?

Top kino

>she's a better queen and women can rule too.
Wasn't that established in 2016 when Cersei committed mass murder with no repercussions?

Coherence.
Loyalty.
Honesty.

STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNISSTANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS

Attached: stannis7.jpg (1867x358, 485K)

Attached: 14e3ab864971921222577923906.jpg (750x1015, 56K)

haha I bet you thought any of that was going to matter

>Memory of humans
>never reveals any secret

wow so this is the power of smart writing

Witcher.

holy based

Attached: 1508060347505.gif (800x430, 564K)

Book signings, tours, con appearances, consulting for the show and various other properties. He's enjoying his fame, plus I have a feeling he has a severe case of writer's block. He's written himself into a few corners as far as I can tell.

Can someone genuinely explain to me why people like Qyburn? His show story makes zero ducking sense and I’ve always said this.

We first meet him as he accidentally survives harrenhal from when the mountain and the Lannister’s btfo’d everyone just to make Robb mad. So qyburn stays with roose until he tends to Jaime and eventually leaves with Jaime presumably to keep a doctor’s eye on his hand situation. But then he stays with the Lannister’s and begins working for Cersei, maybe just to spite his rival pycelle? But then the mountain almost dies and qyburn revives him. Aka the man responsible for almost killing him. Qyburn saves that guy’s life while working for the team that almost killed him.

How the fuck does that make sense??

kek

ahahahahhahaha

based af

Attached: ed3.jpg (1280x720, 60K)

>lol no cock is a good story arc
he's a minor ass character in the books

fuckinge hell Raimi

fucking based

Attached: 1552096096422.png (435x434, 227K)

Or what happens with it now the NK got poked in his lint catcher. Did it crumble? Are there sweet magic weapons up there to plunder?

Attached: 1555129037561.gif (286x258, 2.51M)

What the fuck is this reddit shit?

He's a man of science not logic.

Cersei is a hack job paste over fake aegon who despite all the memes is actually vital to the narrative.

t.

Attached: twitter soyboy.png (960x639, 284K)

Attached: F5D961BE-B1D9-46D0-A16F-8BFF186027A6.png (917x493, 233K)

Your voice sounds nothing like Jorah so this is pointless. At least u tried though.

they laughed because of you not because what you said, unironically have sex

based AND redpilled!

>>Kill off Stannis because no idea how to conclude his storyline without him having too much power (need to set up Jon)

Stannis not being there made Jon not immediately marrying Dany to join their houses not make sense.

it's going to suck isn't it?

Based

Attached: 1547089670637.png (804x876, 456K)

BASED AND IRONPILLED

Funny how quickly incels get triggered for pointing out their racism.

I would hate him if he was black regardless of character, you dumb n-word.

Beric isn't Azor Ahai.
He's already dead in the books

kino

Attached: 1556735286094.jpg (490x600, 76K)

Kek

*they’re
fucking retard

have sex

I am willing to bet no one currently working on the show even remembers the place exists

Attached: 1556668837126.gif (468x317, 1.75M)

But not with a black person, right?

it wasn't a "holy shit this is real"
it was a "holy shit this is so cool"

>Why would the lord of light care about men fighting each other more than the White Walker Apocalypse? It makes no sense for Azor Ahai to be revealed after episode 3
Rh'llor won't care. The Azor Ahai and Prince Who Was Promised prophecies were thrown away in favor of a throwaway line Melisandre made to Arya in season three--a line that was taken out of context.

So many things wrong with this.

1. She was cursed to not have more babies
2. Tyrion dies
3. This would be the shittiest Disney ending imaginable

>funny how quickly people call me out for being a race-baiting SJW

They'll chain him to the Iron Throne and toss it into the sea.

you need to be white to qualify as a person, so no

Absolutely based

Attached: Chadhitler.gif (500x284, 1002K)

I'm not racist but you falsely accused me of being racist. Retard.

Episode 3 was so trash i bought the whole book set to wash away the goblina kill. Please tell nothing like this happens in the books

>1200£ jacket
of course

nice

the books won't even reach that point

>petty jealousy

There's always one roastie who has to get toasty

is anyone from house Estermont even in the show?

Well, as we saw last episode, Sansa is a retard because she doesn't know how knives work. Cersei, however, is the smartest person in Westeros, because she didn't waste her time sending troops for that bullshit fight against The Army of The Dead.

>vocaroo.com/i/s1h9cwfFGOGY
Thx you based user

Attached: haha.jpg (800x1024, 122K)

I think there are so few deaths in ep3 simply because most of the characters don't have enough straight up "good" going for themselves to justify dying to the force of pure evil. Jorah and theone had a kind of bookend to their journey with the sacrifice to protect whom they love/to atone for past sins. Most of the others will die to some kind of treachery or gray stuff that will sting like john killing khaleesi for greater good, living through zombie apocalypse to die falling from a horse and shit like that. Dying to pure evil mostly works when characters have a place to return to or something meaningful to live for, most of the cast doesn't really.

What does he need more white walkers for? He controls them right?

What will Arya do when there's nobody left to murder? Become a clam vendor?

Attached: 1555901911178.jpg (719x738, 43K)

Renly was a pretender stannis literally did nothing wrong, he gave his brother the chance to join him and rebky refused

Little fag deserved it

It's just sinking in that this was 8 seasons of build up. We're never going to see the battle we wanted. The next fight will be a fucking meme. Holy shit this is disappointment.

Attached: 155666441432066040.gif (738x804, 171K)

>STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNISSTANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS

STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNISSTANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS

More WW means less work for NK. Just send some dude to murder people and raise them for his army while he chills in his ice fortess.

fuuuck no. but the estermont thing is a no-go anyway

The Craster Walkers led different side missions. Like the one they killed in order to get the wight they brought back. Luckily for Jon though that group had a tag along that was undead by a different walkers hands.