This is the fantasy series we deserved. The only one that could have close to LotR

This is the fantasy series we deserved. The only one that could have close to LotR.
>The Sundering
>War of the Beard
>Asavar Kul’s Chaos invasion
>Incel-Chad literal mother fucker Malekith
>Lizards vs. ratfags in the lustriab owl
>Nagash vs. Settra
>Von Carstein infighting
>Gotrek and Felix
>Ogre Mercenaries
>Slann vs entire demonic invasion

It would have been kino

Attached: 5775CD67-14A5-4369-86B9-D8A8580B25BF.jpg (1080x810, 666K)

If you think we won't get a Warhammer or 40k movie in the next 20 years you're stupid.

they would probably fuck it up. I love warhammer old world so much it would hurt to see raped by (((them)))

Attached: Arch.jpg (1031x797, 297K)

>((()))
the setting was made by a Jew in the first place (Rick Priestly). Same with 40k

Not a proper big budget one. GW would never give up the rights for merchandise.

It's an easier setting to understand/explain than 40k at least

Attached: Guide.jpg (1670x2179, 1.17M)

legit based yid then

OG Fantasy battle > 40k >>>>>>>> Age of Smegma

Attached: krell.png (1191x1588, 1.64M)

You don't realize how fucking THIRSTY the industry is, not for new ideas, but for tried and true tripe.

Millions of nerdy fans with deep wallets, rich lore, recognizable brand and characters, decades old.
They did it with Eragon and GI Joe, and Warhammer is those two rolled into one. Hollywood execs will lick their fingers once they realize this franchise exists.

Problem is normies rarely like things that aren't nostalgic/quippy/capeshit/Disney

GoT played very well to modern audiences tastes but WHFB is too autistic for them

Normies like what they're told to like.
Normies like Lord of the Rings, nerdy obscure comics, anything.

Nothing is more autistic than Narnia, Ender's Game, Watchmen, Ghost in the Shell, Dungeons and Dragons or Warcraft. They all got movies.
I repeat, if you think we won't see a Warhammer movie in our lifetime you're CRAZY. The mere concept is INSANE.

What dont you understand about the following:

Gamesworkshop will never give up any merchandising rights. This is their rock solid cash cow.

Warhammer Fantasy is fucking dead to GW. Pretty much how CA gets away with everything in Total Warhammer

the skaven are basically lifted right out of the protocols of the elders of zion

Amazing to think that WHFB vidya kino took off after they already killed the franchise. TW:WH, Vermintide, mordheim, blood bowl, and the new Chaosbane are all making WHFB great again

Gold and amethyst wizards for Empire in Total Warhammer when?

Attached: 1521573625094.jpg (967x706, 152K)

They're really not you're just obsessed with jews.

They're based on the germanic folklore of rat-men who lived under sewers and spread plague.

Everything warhammer is so fucking cool. It’s strange how it feels unmolested to the degree that other fantasy and sci-fi franchises are

>Teclis-Mads Mikkelsen
>Tyrion-Pierce Brosnon
>Alarielle-Charlize Theron
>Karl Franz-Hugh Jackman
>Nagash-Arm Waked
>Mannlet-James Franco
>Vlad-Ryan Golding
>Isabella-Jennifer Connelly (Voluptuous edition)

Post more that’s all I got for now

GW likes cash and Hollywood has it.
Objections? More cash. Objections solved.

Cast them

Attached: GotrekandFelix.png (959x1067, 328K)

Teclis-Idris Elba*

SUMMON

Attached: SUMMON.png (2212x1734, 513K)

unironically the rock and idris elba

>12 seats for 12 tribes with the 13th left open for the great horned one

it clearly took inspiration but the protocols book is also lifted from older works that werent about jews

Bumpin

Wasn't warhammer ripped off from lotr on purpose?

yes

Skaven characters are antisemitic!

Attached: KHEMRI TV Warhammer.jpg (552x833, 201K)

It was created so GW has a context to continue selling their DnD stuff after they lost the license
DnD in turn rip off LoTR and Conan

Yes. It was created to basically be a maximalist take on Tolkien. The idea was to take all of Tolkien’s tropes, pump them up to absurd levels which border on parody, and then remove any lasting sense of hope that Tolkien has. They also took huge inspiration from writers like moorcock (the whole order bs chaos trope is pretty much ripped off wholesale, as well as dark elves), Leiber, and Howard.

The advantage of 40k is you can make pretty much anything as long as it doesn't involve Terra too much because the lore is so fucked.

Never played WHFB but just had to get the End Times books. A proper way to bring the apocalypse to your universe.

Attached: warhammer fantasy battle end times archaon.jpg (600x620, 38K)

I'm a representative of Sheckleberg & co., Hollywood production.

With a few changes, the Warhammer 40K universe can be adapted for an inclusive, diverse, modern audience.

The story is great, but the emphasis on loyalty and honour will need to be toned down. Instead, we will follow an Ultramarine who falls in love with a female Ork.

Conflict between species is interesting, but so is collaboration between species. We will follow hardened imperial guardswoman Emilia Ironside, who begins her hero's journey hating the Eldar, but then learns that in fact, it's the humans who are ignorant.

Leman Russ will be shown to be an impetuous and short-sighted white male, who often makes mistakes. Luckily, plucky advisor ShaQueela Star-eyes, who has a custom suit to accomodate her afro and her sassy attitude, is there to help fix things and make sure Russ doesn't make a 'muss' of things!

In the original writings, the Chaos invasion was represented in a negative light. However, we've updated this; in fact, Slaanesh (representing the LGBTQA+ community), Nurgle (same), Tzeench (representing Ashkenazi Jews), and Khorne (representing Islamic and African migration) have much to teach the Imperium of man!

Also, we've updated the Imperium's spacecraft, replacing the boring, dated gothic design with sleek, steel-and-glass ships of the future.

Attached: 1543094917079.jpg (500x358, 34K)

This is bait right?
Anyways, all things considered, if you had to do an eschatology story for the setting it could have definitely been worse. There was still some serious bullshit moments (mannlet can suck a thousand demon dicks for all I care) but it wasn’t all bad. People simply hate it for the fact that it ended the setting (at least for TT). That’s pretty much why I hate it. As a conclusion to an entire setting it’s not the worst thing ever. My slann made out fine so that’s a plus.

>Mr. Sheckleberg, I really think you’re missing a great opportunity here to really take the series in a fresh and exciting direction. Perhaps—and this is just an idea—we can have our MC be a peaceful slanneshi disciple who is fighting the good fight against an oppressive racist regime intent on crushing all semblance of free thought and true expression of love. This disciple will surely face constant harassment, violence, and trauma as the racist, imperialist humans relentlessly pursue him. Along the way, he gathers a following of similar open-minded disciples. Eventually they team up with a few other oppressed religious groups, some of which have deep-seated hatreds of others, but—through the enlightenment and power of Chaos—they are able to put aside their differences to mount a courageous rebellion!

>Just think, Mr. Sheckleberg! It could be this generations Star Wars

>P.S.-Horus did nothing wrong

obsessed

cringe

you are way too obsessed with jews and SJWs

Slaanesh is more nazi desu

Attached: gay nazis paulie.jpg (404x713, 89K)

It's not even 40k ITT

you /pol/ weebs are clueless about the stuff you bitch about

>not an ultramarine who falls in love with a female Tyrannid

Insects are the most underrepresented race in cinema. It's time to fix that.

I like how incels take these settings seriously and think imperium are the goodguys/chaos are the badguys.

Emotionally stunted immature manchildren can only look at things and not see the subtext

>I like how incels take these settings seriously and think imperium are the goodguys/chaos are the badguys.
>Emotionally stunted immature manchildren can only look at things and not see the subtext

Attached: NPC.jpg (218x231, 5K)

>Do not deny me this Glory

Attached: 3.png (657x652, 430K)

>DON'T MAKE FUN OF MY EDGY MANBABY GAME

Attached: Pol NPC.jpg (239x249, 15K)

You trannies are fucking pathetic. Everyone knows that the imperium is incredibly oppressive and that the humans aren’t knights in shining armor. The point is that the alternative isn’t much better—in fact it might be worse. This is the entire point of the Horus Heresy. It’s called fucking satire you dense faggot. Is this your first day?

he's not wrong, which is why you avoided actually rebuking his point

40k is satire of 1980s hyper-masculinity in entertainment and conservative politics

>tranny
stop calling me a nazi

Attached: gaynazi10.jpg (1280x720, 118K)

Except that Warhammer has 0 appeal to anyone who isn't a neckbeard or 15 years old.

40k even more so.

Incels aren't aware it's satire, not really. You talk about "yeah they're brutal but blah blah" shows you miss the point of the satire.

Sad! I bet you think starship trooper was "unintentionally redpilled", right?

No. Keep the normies away from my Warhammer.

It’s literally capeshit (le epic superhuman soldiers and godlike aliens)+Star Wars (massive galactic sf setting)+GoT(Muh Grimdark setting where bad guys win) only done a lot better.

Normies would eat it up. The only thing it doesn’t really have is STRONK WYMYNS. Even then you have Adeptus Sororitas

are warhammer and 40k completely separate universes? I watched some 40k videos on youtube like the astartes and some cinematics and the brutality is pretty awesome. Do the books convey that or are they just shitty fanfic type stuff?

>Generic Orc-Elf-Human-Dwarf shit
>Capable of standing out
It'll just end up being compared to LOTR or worse, Warcraft.

oh my god shut the fuck up you retarded subhumans and let us have a nice comfy thread for once. why must you ruin every thread you are in?

>t. mass replier

>TFW Kroq’Gar could solo the NK and army of the dead

Forgot pic

Attached: 2AD927AD-128E-4B16-9977-6431CBB2854C.png (418x546, 532K)

No fucking way it could be adapted!!! It's just too kino.
No film could ever capture this art

Attached: 1554888085976.png (644x800, 43K)

>purge mankind
rude!

Attached: GELT.gif (255x255, 490K)

WHFB and 40k are both objectively better than capeshit and GoT. Think of it, a setting created primarily for selling little plastic figures and written by minor freelance writers is better than anything Martin or the entirety of the Marvel/DC writing team can produce. SAD

>Gelt
>Supreme Patriarch
You know just how well that will go down