Comfy flicks to kill time?

I just came back from a 6 hour trip and it's anout 21:00 here. I need to watch something "good", but mostly entertaining, as I drink my cola and eat a burger. I'm talking "The Nice Guys"/"Kiss Kiss Bang Bang" in style. The Yea Forums equivalents of Assassin's Creed or My Chemical Romance. Something easily digestible but still "entertaining". I've already watched all Scorsese films multiple times, so don't bring up TWOWS or Goodfellas. I just wanna have fun tonight, not get 3 hours of Malick, you know what I'm saying?

Attached: 1548640198293.gif (500x281, 2.09M)

Ghostbusters.
Is like you want but a 9/10 movie

This is Spinal Tap or Wanted.

The Man From U.N.C.L.E.

I've seen the all already. Think more B/C List stuff user. This isn't my first day here, I just cannot think of something on my own.
Already seen Wanted. Thanks for the other suggestion, but I have no real interest in mockumentaries or rock bands.
Seen it.

Weekend at Bernie's 2.

They stuff him in a suitcase!

Attached: weekend-bernie-080-aqu086-080.jpg (812x1200, 112K)

Starship Troopers

>thicc kim

When did this happen?

I can't watch this, since I haven't seen the first one. And if I watch the first one, then I'll have to watch the second one too, and I don't have time anymore. Today is a "special" day.
Seen it.
It's from the cartoon itself. I don't think there's been any editing involved.

>Seen it
any Guy Ritchie flick you haven't seen

I've seen them all. Some multiple times.

Jonathan Bowden Venus flytrap.

2 Guns
Stardust
Shooter
War Dogs
Logan Lucky

Yeah it... doesn't look like something I'm interested in. Thanks though.
Seen them all. I've wanted to rewatch Stardust for a while now, but during Christmas I caught bits and pieces of it during reruns on tv, and now I remember pretty much the whole flick.

Surviving the Game

Attached: img_6629.jpg (2048x2048, 1000K)

I haven't seen this one, but... I don't know, it looks too low budget. Thanks for finding some more obscure stuff though.

You seen all the Ghibli films?

From a fast scroll through my folder. All pretty entertaining and not 2deep4you.

Hänsel & Gretel Witch Hunters
The Grey
Cliffhanger
The Edge
US Marshals
Air Force One
Enemy at the Gates
Dracula Untold
Crimson Tide
Hunt for Red October
K19
The Ninth Gate
The Last Witch Hunter
Blue Thunder
Reign of Fire
The Devils Advocate
Independence Day 1
Last Action Hero
Lord of War
Lost in Space
Mission Impossible 1
The Mummy
National Treasure
The Rock
Con Air
The Recruit
The Sum of all Fears
Ronin
Shooter
Sniper
Solomon Kane

Malavita

Are you fucking dumb?

Look at that cast.

Double Impact

Attached: DOUBLE IMPACT COLLECTOR'S EDITION BLU-RAY (MVD REWIND COLLECTION).jpg (1127x1444, 1.59M)

I'm not much interested in anime. I've seen Evangelion, Cowboy Bebop and that's it. I tried to get into GitS or LotGH, but it didn't work out.
Seen them all.
Seen it a couple of times already.
...The cast full of nobodies and that nigger from the movies about taking care of his wife's kids?

I never really got into JCVD. But I'll download this in case I don't find anything else.

I'm done recommending movies to you.

You have bad taste in film, and it's funny to me.

>recs one movie
>it gets rejected
>REEEEEEEEEEEE
S'Okay user, nobody's forcing you to post. It's not like I'm entitled to (you)s.

Swing Girls
Max comfiness

I don't like looking at insects user.

The Spongebob Squarepants movie.
Magic Mountain.
Batman Arkham Origins full movie (all cutscenes)
Tobygames Skyward Sword lets play
All these are peak kino senpai, thx me l8r

I don't like childish shit user, what's with everyone's terrible taste here?

Seen/played them all.

Ghost writer
The Station Agent
Calvary

Piggybacking on your post, OP.
Looking to fill a 10 hour flight to Japan in a couple days, suggestions on comfy flight / travel / adventure series or trilogies to fill at least half of that appreciated.
>pic related

Attached: 1539305666434.jpg (1632x1260, 752K)

OP here. I jsut remembered I never watched the new Jurassic Park. Is it worth watching for Mommy?
Seen the first many times. Seen the second once. I turned off the third when the Irish lass was getting niggered.

Attached: 1555416036915.jpg (1730x714, 344K)

How about Motorama

I don't like Drew Barrymore all that much.

Miracle Mile starring Anthony Edwards

Spider-Man Into the Spiderverse. Believe me. It's exactly what you are looking for.

Attached: spiderversemedium.png (2241x936, 3.93M)

I'll keep that for another day. I've settled on watching Lego Movie 2, Fallen Kingdom (for Mommy) or jsut rewatching U.N.C.L.E. I'll flip a coin.
>NIGGERED: the movie
Nah, no thnaks. Not even the hot MJs or Nicholas Cage can trick me into watching BENIS' OC and Jew Parker.

shes not the star or in it much if i remember correctly

Watch Kingpin definitely right up your alley