/got/ general

twitter.com/desireepulmones/status/1122803285654671362
YASS QWEEEN SLAAAY
HAVE SEX INCELS!!!

previous

Attached: D5X9MZAWsAEGkTy.jpg (499x497, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zECQXn6yFms
youtube.com/watch?v=nGJtttPj9zs
old.reddit.com/r/freefolk/comments/a4ea1k/spoilers_i_know/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/112940170/#112941275
youtu.be/wdIpHhmdweY
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=233&v=pY_KP07s60s
twitter.com/desireepulmones/status/1122803285654671362
youtube.com/watch?v=tyjvZ6Y3SBE
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=122&v=cGh3s0lPxCQ
youtube.com/watch?v=wYCcZcbtDIY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dont forget goy.

The episode was SUPPOSED to be dark.

youtube.com/watch?v=zECQXn6yFms

LOL

can it possibly get any worse?

Attached: 1545302303619.jpg (1200x669, 70K)

Find a more useless character than Jon. He's worse than damsels than distress

>Ranging beyond the Wall
Saved by Halfhand
>Craster's Keep Mutiny
Saved by Craster's daughter
>Battle for the Wall
Saved by Stannis
>Night's Watch mutiny
Saved by Melisandre
>Battle of the Bastards
Saved by Sansa and Littlefinger
>Expedition beyond the Wall
Saved by Coldhands and Dany
>Long Night
Saved by Arya

Attached: 8E2B64AB-D842-4D41-B688-253295A80760.png (645x729, 216K)

Don't get why people complain about Maisie playing Arya, she looks just like Lyanna.

>first long night lasted a generation
>second long night lasted a night

Attached: 1555876604939.gif (400x224, 3.82M)

>arya disguises as a merchant
>goes to Cersei to offer some dildos or some shit
>surprise.....

Attached: 1536574396650.png (609x600, 291K)

Dovakin killed them all to train one-handed weapons

>Arya is a bitch
Based. How are we BTFO? Sansa is /ourgirl/ now

Have any of you watched "The Last Kingdom"?
Is it a good real life GoT?

She goes disguised as an elephant.

>for anyone NOT living in winterfell, the rise and fall of the army of the dead had absolutely no impact on your life.

this shoe reminds me of the star wars prequels.

Attached: original_result.png (512x512, 358K)

How can they fix this shit?

Stannis Baratheon

Attached: iu.jpg (600x352, 77K)

Attached: 1556718678082.jpg (642x1132, 219K)

Friendly reminder that this is what the episode was supposed to look like if they didn't fuck it up.

Attached: MV5BZTAwZmJlYWMtYjZjNy00NmEyLWJmMDUtYWFjMDkzZjg0N2YyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjIyMTc0ODQ@..jpg (2100x1400, 1.06M)

elephant dildos

Attached: 3.jpg (800x448, 54K)

>"I saw it in the flames Ser Davos,", Stannis explained, "the ultimate deception was needed. To save all of Westeros, to save the people of this land from certain death I had to sacrifice everything. My name, my child, my lands and titles. But it was my duty and so I did it. I layed in wait in the crypts of Winterfell for years. When the Starks retook the castle I hid. When the Dragonqueen, the Usurper came I was burning with rage, yet I hid, for I knew what was expected of me by the lord of light. And now that my job is done people will know what Stannis Baratheon is. The rightful king and the bringer of light. All those lords who smiled to themselves when I marched for the wall and hid in their castles will now know what it means to stand against me.The long night has ended Ser Davos, Dawn is coming and there is stil one usurper left to deal with"

Attached: The King who cared.jpg (1920x1080, 276K)

What could possibly compel Bran to warg himself into the past into the body of the Night King just as he was made into a white walker?

Dios mio....

Attached: 1480266713294.jpg (600x480, 51K)

Army of the dead? LOL more northerner bollocks.

>How can they fix this shit?

Beyond repair

I'm fully expecting a timeskip when the long night hits in the books, and for the night to take a several year long toll.

Arya isn't the right person to put an end to Night King. That wasn's her story. It shows how completely out of touch with source material the writers are. It should have been Jon (obviously), someone connected to Lord of Light religion (even Hound ffs), or maybe Daenerys.

Arya should avenge her father and probably become a Kingsguard.

>Jon should be fucking thankful for his ugly, sweaty mother birthing him.
Hardly saving his ass, he was essentially born a wanted criminal thanks to her sluttery.

NEVER WANTED TO LEAVE

> Kikery to undermine a host empire whose been sucked dry and no longer has value

The good women in the show who were authentic women and not kike memes were violently killed off..
> Prove me wrong
You can't. Now, all you have left are heartless slags who don't know how to rule and destroy everything in their path...
> Prove me wrong
You can't

Attached: was it rape.png (600x300, 200K)

I love this shot so much. Especially now after all that's happened. Just the purity of this early screen. Before D&D ruined the show. Before Neddo was gone. And ironically, he's there with this true sons, neither of which are his in blood.

Attached: Jon-Snow-with-Eddard-Stark-and-Theon-Greyjoy-house-stark-24505255-1280-720.jpg (1280x720, 158K)

The author's anti-Christian self-insert MC almost ruins the show

This really made me think.

Attached: grrm hates the show.jpg (1942x992, 523K)

Based

It can and it will. Any of the remaining characters does something epic and he's revealed to be faceless Arya. It MUST happen.

Moqorro would have light that trech in an instant.

Attached: 7a62acad07b6b7c5a2ed1ead25ac0e6c248df54c_00.jpg (384x384, 18K)

>qyburn researches the wight hand he got
>finds some connection between wights, white walkers and obsidian
>gets himself some obsidian from the abandoned castle
>finds a way potion to make people receptive to obsidian insertion
>creates an army of super soldiers with obsidian hearts
Ready for the Obsidian Knights?

Night Kings actions so far.

>Kill Wildlings who tried to kill Jon
>Spare Craster who he witnessed the Nights Watches atrocities against Crasters family when he was taken hostage by the traitors
>In an impossible moment in the weirwood touch Bran, try to return to Brans body but leaves him marked giving him a tracker
>Spare Jon from death at Hardhome
>Avenge himself against Children of the Forest
>Avenge himself against the old man 3ER
>Obtain Dragon
>Spare Jon from death again
>Cross the wall
>Avenge himself against house Umber after Bran as Lord of Winterfell sent his baby brother to be cared for by them only for them to give him up to house Bolton
>Go straight to Winterfell instead of all the other places he could've gone
>Spare Jon from death AGAIN
>Avenge himself against Theon who killed his orphan friends, and gave Ser Rodrick a slow and gruesome death as Bran cried and begged him to stop
>Try to finally kill 'Bran' who showed nothing but the appearance of guilt on his face, offering no words to the NK who looks nothing but disgusted
>Spare Arya from death despite having the opportunity to crush her neck or throw her to the other wights or walkers

The NK has only targeted those who hurt Bran and spared who Bran loves. The only other time he has spared people are at Crasters keep. Who the NK assumed responsibility of the Nights Watches actions after witnessing the atrocities they committed against the family while he was taken hostage by the watchmen.

Just listen to the music in this scene. The music is uplifting and is roots for the NK in when it should be doom / horror. And 'Brans' face in this scene displays nothing but guilt. No fear, no anger. Just pure guilt. And the NKs face clearly shows him thinking 'how could you do this to me' and 'how can you not even have a single word for me after what you did to me'. He even reacts to when 'Bran' looks down with nothing to say and looks back up.

youtube.com/watch?v=nGJtttPj9zs

High in the halls of the kinos now gone
Dabid would get his crayons
The ones to write down the ideas Weiss had
and make Game of Thrones a fun show

Aya jumps down from out of thin air
And kills the Night King in one swoop
No one really dies and it's all okay
Cause dany and joe are still here

AND THEY JUST WANT TO MAKE A GOOD SHOW
WANT TO MAKE A FUN SHOW

>The Night King doesn't even get to use his sword once, doesn't even handle it.
>Stabs Theon through a plate, human body, plate again, with a broken wooden spear
>None of the Walkers get to fight, not a single Walker gets to swing his weapon, or do anything at all
>There wasn't a final fight between the Night King with his Commanders and at least some of the main cast, who are to actually known fighters, Clegane, Brienne, Jaime, Jon, Tormund and okay, Arya too.
>A several minute battle between the above sides, with injuries and deaths, while the dragons are keeping the area around the woods clear of wights, and the lesser characters are seen defending the women and children in the crypts, Podrick, Grey Worm, Davos, even Tyrion and Sam being lesser fighters, still giving all they have furiously for their life(and their Sansa and Gilly's)
>Bran being useless for the entire episode, could have been doing SOMETHING at least, to help them deliver the final blows to the Night King. We've seen they are somehow connected through warging, Bran could have tried using whatever powers he had (unexplained anyway, as far as we know, he could do whatever) to mess with the Night King's head, lessen his command on the wights, probably turn some of them on each other.
>Battle with the wights still seems lost, outside with the remaining armies and around the crypts.
>Bran manages to DDOS the Night King and weaken him for a few moments, thus allowing a combined attack from Jon, Jaime and Arya, throwing themselves for a killing blow, seeing as their comrades were losing the fight to the walkers.
>The killing blow is being delivered, by and suddenly instead of collapsing, white walkers and wights stop fighting and begin retreating. Night King's body melts to reveal a more normal human looking figure, blue glow in his eyes turns to normal eye-colour, then dies.

The Night King is defeated in the end, but not by an Anime kill, instead, an actual fight.

Attached: 1555971096085s.jpg (125x70, 2K)

Attached: 1556529766981.png (1034x640, 173K)

>Straight-up tortured by his stepmother for the majority of his life because of her

/got/

Attached: Screenshot 2019-05-01 at 12.48.26 PM.png (233x319, 105K)

Jon is not Theon.

Why do people online keep going on and on about prophecies and Azor Ahai and shit.

I honestly always thought that was something from the books wacky people making theories injected into the story of the show. Have Azor Ahai or Lightbringer or any of that shit actually been directly mentioned in the show at all? Maybe I just forgot. I feel like the show writers took the idea from the books but then they ran out of source material so they don't even know if any of that prophecy shit is real.

> A woman wasn't in charge so it lasted a generation.. With women in charge it ended with a flick of the wrist

Attached: future_is_female.jpg (1405x791, 470K)

lol, poor fucking George
watching your characters get bastardized on the big screen and knowing thats how most people will remember them must sting

>hold my beer while i save this bitch's castle one handed

Attached: dvvKK2rE.0.jpg (1200x800, 114K)

Honestly I want to say one thing
Thank you all for being the last place on the internet where people speak their mind on this drivel that hollywood is pushing out these days.

Every other social media site reads like paid shills who question nothing at all and toss any criticism aside like it was against their own child being criticized

Attached: 1554810719935.jpg (9942x9791, 2.71M)

I predicted it's going to be a battle of black stains in the dark so I haven't watched it on cable.

Reminder
Arya kills Cersei
Arya kills Dany
Arya kills the Hound and the Mountain
Arya ends all the wars on her own
Arya burns the fucking Iron Throne
ARYA INSTALLS DEMOCRACY IN WESTEROS
ARYA WRITES THE CONSTITUTION
ARYA ARYA ARYA ARYA ARYAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: winter is cancelled.jpg (500x750, 113K)

I watched one season and it was shit, I don't know how George can recommend it.

youre embrassing yourself.

>the long night is created by the NK
>NK dies before he could really do anything
gee,i wonder why

IT'S HIS OWN FUCKING FAULT

Attached: 1555104684070.jpg (496x960, 45K)

based

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSS QWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENN

Attached: 1556727516993.jpg (550x550, 57K)

The entire Stannis plot was about Mel trying to make the prophecy come true. The name "Azor Ahai" is never mentioned, but Lightbringer and the Prince that was Promise are repeatedly.

Destiny blah-blah-blah.
>Everything I did brought me where I am now

So who's going to sit on the throne in the end? Arya and Gendry's offspring? The kingslayer? Tyrion maybe? I think the dragonqueen is going to die and Jon is going to return to the north. Cersei doesn't have a chance

>the season made with the least resources looks objectively best

Attached: got-baelor.jpg (4496x2528, 2.34M)

Samwell Tarly

YAAAAAAAAAS KWUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS SLAY

He probably just wanted to stick it to D&D.

ACTUAL ENDING SPOILERS

Does Jon kill Dany or does Tyrion betray Dany and die?!

>Jon kills Dany:
old.reddit.com/r/freefolk/comments/a4ea1k/spoilers_i_know/

>Tyrion betrays Dany
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/112940170/#112941275

It looks like the rumors that fake scenes were filmed is true. The rumor that Tyrion betrayed Dany has been around for more than half a year, and it was popularized by Frikidoctor--the guy HBO threatened legal action against for leaking the plot summary for 08x01 entirely.

Which do you think will happen? I personally don't think there's enough time to convincingly pull-off a Jon-Dany conflict, so I would put my money on the Tyrion betrayal ending.

Either way, it will be complete shit.

Attached: 4chan leak vs Reddit leak 2.png (1188x961, 159K)

What?

This is a logical approach. However in a Trump/Time's up era, Arya needed to be the one who not only kills the NK easily.

Love you too fag

Why cant Bran just win the war by warging into cersei and making her kill herself

at least he now has reason to actually write the books

Dany was so gorgeous back then.

I know about Stannis but they killed him off too, feels like they just wanted to get rid of this prophecy shit because they had no clue what to do with it in the show but people latched onto it till the end.

Theon was never a son of Stark. Jon is.

Which kingslayer?

Attached: KINGSLAYERS.png (960x360, 637K)

Sansa with Tyrion as husband and hand

Eh, I think season 2 was the sweet spot. They used much better cameras in season 2, and the make-up stepped up their game quite a fair bit, especially with regards to Dany. Season 3 and 4 were alright, but 4 started to hinge on the horrible dark blues a bit too much for some of the Northern scenes, and 5 was where the color-grading went to shit and began to ruin the show's visuals.

she unironically reminds me of that one meme blacked girl

Qarth, the Greatest City that Ever Was or Will Be

Attached: 2012-05-10_qarth.jpg (623x388, 187K)

YAAAAAAASSSSS

Deep in your heart you know the writing went so bad once it got past the books it's going to be Dany sitting on the iron throne at the end

I have a feeling this will arc into something by the finish. Everyone thinks the night king was the real evil.. He likely only arose to restore balance. Without that, you now have a bunch of power hungry evil hearted females who will lead to much more pronounced suffering. Name a single moment in the show where a female didn't lead to someone getting killed or suffering.. You can't.

This show examples what happens if you let females rule/lead.

> I wanted to stand much of that on its head
> In real life, the hardest aspect of the battle between good and evil is determining which is which
Yeah.. women are given an end to end exposition of their nature.... Any of it seem 'good' to you?

plenty of websites are criticising this train wreck of an episode, even reddit are

>Never been to the city of Dorne

Attached: thecityofDorne.png (1353x696, 726K)

i will probably kill myself when the show is over

Do you think D&D unironically believe that what they are doing is beautiful and epic? That what they do is good television?

Attached: 1537382590082.jpg (774x417, 62K)

so, winter came prematurely?

Did they ever caught that boar that killed Robert?

Attached: 1556216904390.png (800x531, 721K)

Hot Pie

Fuck reddit spoilers. I'm dropping this shit right here.

Attached: 45457778788899.jpg (207x227, 10K)

I think The Others basically playing no part in the battle is the weirdest thing for me, but at the same time it makes sense strategically for them to hang back and avoid battle when they have an endless army of corpses to fight for them and one of them falling lessens their forces considerably.

I dunno, I guess it would have been nice to have SOMEONE manage to catch a White Walker and get into a proper fight, maybe defeating them and showing a portion of the forces collapse. It would have been a cool visual and kind of play into the concept of reincorporation from an earlier episode.

The Virgin Jon Snow vs. the Chad Uhtred

Yeah, but after Stannis's death, Mel tells Jon he is the Prince that was Promised, not Stannis.

A whole city filled with Varys level weirdos

Season 2 had some decent shots but it's when DnD began the cancer of MAKE IT DARK

>Do you think D&D unironically believe that what they are doing is beautiful and epic?

Probably, alot of these people are living in bubbles outside of our reality.

>arya jumps nightking
>nk turns and grabs her
>grip turns arya into ice
>she drops the knife while it happens
>nk throws ice arya to the ground where she shatters
>suddenly stiffens in surprise and pain as the knife point comes out of his chest
>bran picked up the knife, stood up and stabbed the nk through the heart
>bran only pretended to be still paralysed
>he needed theon to sacrifice himself in order to look convincingly helpless
>he needed arya to jump at him to deliver the knife and distract the nk
>everything went just as planned
Subversive enough?

maybe Dany puts Tyrions loyalty to the ultimate test and wants him to do something horrible. then he will be executed for treason but the other main characters will know why he did that and then nissa nissa etc.

AND HARRENHAL

God, it looked so nice. So many fucking COLORS. Now we get this.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-04-29-10h36m07s256.png (1920x1080, 1.31M)

Brans only human interaction with the wildlings was having to save Jon with his first time consciously warging the wolves to save his ass.

3ER never expected the mark that the NK left was an attempt to return to his body. Never expected that Bran survived his body being stolen and that it was this mark that saved Bran as he was linked to the NK. And like a warg with their animals Bran was sent to the NK's body.

This is also why the white walkers either went rogue or why they woke up again. Bran getting sent to the NK body when 3ER stole Brans body.

Time and time again 'Bran' states that he isn't Bran anymore. Implies Bran died in the cave to Meera.

Killing of Ned Umber was very symbolic revenge against house Umber. As Lord of Winterfell he sent his baby brother to be fostered by house Umber. But they used Rickon as a bargaining chip to gain favour with house Bolton killing Rickon. A son for a son.

The NK is 100% Bran and the 3ER 100% stole his body. Jon or Jaime will kill Bran. Either Jon in a dramatic twist. Or Jaime 'finishing the job'.

Robert killed it himself after getting gored. youtu.be/wdIpHhmdweY

yes its sams gf

what is that suppose to be?

Agreed! D&D (the show runners) are dipshits, as soon as they couldn't take from Martin books anymore they had no clue what to do with the more complicated story lines.

>Jon and Daenerys were just sitting on their dragons
>instead of lighting up the battelfield to prevent the Dothraki from kamikazing

Attached: 1553779546453.png (378x480, 152K)

Yes Robert killed it

Going by their commentaries and interviews the DABID copypasta isn't that far off.

idgi

wow, actual color grading

Wow that's pretty neat there, buddy. But since it means fucking nothing why don't you pick it back up and go back to where you came from?

Arya never did kill NK with "her bolt thing" though, she killed him with the dagger of valyrian steel that Bran gave her (the same one that was part of the plot in season 1)

Sansa is like 7 feet tall why the FUCK isn't she fighting?

Attached: height.jpg (928x861, 84K)

You can tell they do by the post-episode videos. They also have too many yes-men around.

I liked how in the earlier seasons, there were different color palettes for different areas. Now they all look the same.

What am I looking at here?

No one, Cersei has rigged the entire continent with fel napalm

Attached: thicc harington.jpg (600x526, 55K)

The entire point is that they are his sons in SPIRIT. Are you dense?

Nissa Nissa is another thing I'm pretty sure the show writers have never heard about and will in no way be relevant to the show. Stop taking shit from the books and inserting it in your show fantasies they're not the same anymore at all.

>Sansa is like 7 feet tall why the FUCK isn't she fighting?

Because le plot

Tyrion should have also fought

jaime, davos, and the little girl should ahve been in the crypt

I actually fucking like that desu. Fund it.

Can someone help me with ideas to update this pic?

Dorne, Meera Reed, Daario, Riverlands, etc.

What other living characters or plotlines have been abandoned?

Attached: iOEY3Js.jpg (1280x720, 141K)

>He still thinks there's a deeper meaning behind the shitshow of the last episode
Lmao just give it up bro, you'll only get more disappointed.

Attached: 1550147980129.gif (600x1052, 241K)

I am proof positive that this is the memest myth ever.

My personal favorite

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-05-01-19h55m54s245.jpg (1920x1080, 268K)

>196

what the fuck?

It turned into a wyboarn and flew away

Attached: 1551910677340.png (1920x1080, 2.11M)

Absolutely, at this point we're not trying to RE-write the shitty episode, just correct the MOST ridicuolous parts into more playsible situations.

So I'm kind of confused. Cersei claimed at one point that she killed Bobby B. How did she do it? Did she pay the Boar?

Attached: ImSurroundedByFookingBannisters.jpg (670x767, 122K)

Is there a backlash brewing against GoT?

I think right now people are still experiencing the high of just having a 1h30 battle episode, but eventually they'll sober up and realize how fucking horrible this series has become. I honest to God think even normies will start hating it soon.

Attached: 584390.jpg (750x629, 68K)

wtf is this

They're literally in the process of setting up Jon v Dany right now. I think Dany is going to plot to take out Jon since he's a threat to her claim to the throne and Jon will end up either taking preemptive action, knowing then that she'd be just like any other ruler, or defend himself and take her out as a result.

To be fair, there are also no different areas now. There's like 3 rooms in Winterfell, the throne area in King's Landing and Cersei bedroom. That's it.

>tfw to smart to know how knifes work

how do you come up with these retarded complaints when you cant even pay attention to a show written so that even a child can understand what is happening?

Jon is his son in spirit. Theon isn't. That's why one strays from his path while the other doesn't.

NK

Attached: 1556566870330.jpg (1920x1076, 173K)

The only good thing about all this was Theon becoming one of the Good Men.

all those things are part of the show. nissa nissa and Azor Ahai are even part of the story/lore on the blu-rays so they are definately aware of those and they are part of the show universe

Attached: dummy thicc.jpg (320x287, 23K)

Attached: 1548219796584.jpg (261x193, 7K)

The Stormlands ARE STILL IN ANARCHY being ruled by no one

That's not really true. There's definitely been a homogenization of the color-grading for the North, but that makes total sense contextually. It's not all that noticeable in Season 8 because there really isn't anywhere beyond King's Landing and Winterfell, but in Season 6 and 7 there was still a lot of diversity in the color grade between regions.

Supposedly made Lancel get him drunk, knowing he's reckless as he is, but when drunk, he'll insist on 1v1'ing the boar and get fucked up.

>tumblr

What's the bottom number? Weight?
>Sam weighs less than Salsa
Did she pull a Gilly?

would've been great if the previous three eyed raven didn't tell Bran he would never walk again

theon dying 2 days before retirement

Attached: 1508965936431.jpg (300x168, 9K)

Imagine thinking this is how the world works

She had her twink relative pump him full of wine in the hopes that he'd get killed during the hunt. She didn't murder him directly but did what she could to contribute to his death without directly poisoning or stabbing him.

I know people keep reposting this as being nice or kino but I think it's fucking pathetic. This lighting they used reminds me of some awfully cheap music vid where they have no money to build an environment so they blast a lot of moodlighting. It's so ugly.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-04-29-10h39m01s434.png (1920x1080, 1.36M)

there are 4 men facing off against a giant in this image

Attached: 19-05-01_10.59.08 Athletic.jpg (1810x1017, 147K)

Varys character arc ended with a Bernie Sanders "im fo da people" speech last season.

Normies can't feel hate for what they were not told to like. If you tell normies "people who dont like episode 3 are just pro trump incels who hate wamen", then you secured normie support for eternity.

“JUST ADJUST YOUR TV BRO LMAO!”
—EMMY AWARD WINNING DIRECTOR MIGUEL SAPOCHNIK

Attached: 1556547048938.jpg (2007x1084, 55K)

Replaced his regular wine with fortified wine. Lancel's "more wine, your grace" is the hint. Lancel never offered him wine and it was always Robert yelling at him to bring "MORE WINE".

Solution.

did he lose his pension?

Attached: wreak.jpg (203x203, 16K)

Yeah but there's no chance that they'll actually use them for the real story of the show. Just some extra lore they took from the book and sprinkled through the extras to wet fan's appetites and get them speculating about shit that won't ever matter.

Don't say that, bro.

that was more Ned than Lyanna
Ned could have tried explaining who Jon was to Cat, but it would have just sounded like a cheap lie as an excuse for his assumed infidelity
plus, if the wrong person overheard, or if Cat confided about it with the wrong person, it would have gotten back to Bobby B
so he did the honorable thing, just ate the assumption and passed Jon off as his own

Arya wins the game of thrones.
Or Arya, Danny, Sansa triumvirate

The final one?

Attached: 1556533176571.jpg (1661x929, 1.23M)

how could a Good Man lose against NK?

Fair enough, but if I was ever confused on where the scene was in earlier seasons, I could just look at the color palette and say, "Oh, this is winterfell because of the cold blues and duller greens" and "Oh, we're in Dorne because of the bright yellows and bright greens"

Should have been "came a slapping. As if ass cheeks gently clapping."

Just saying clapping over and over is lazy.

brain aneurysms are a hell of a drug

They're Good, but not that good.

At least do it in front of D&D.

Attached: 1556656354012.png (888x2632, 170K)

Are you fucking retarded? Theon's whole journey is that he identifies as Eddard's son in the end. Not only does he say this BUT BOTH JON AND ASHA TELL HIM THIS. FUCK YOU.

>Arya never did kill NK with "her bolt thing" though,
And Lyanna never turned into a White Walker either. Are you going to get hung up in technicalities or are you going to accept that this person's leaks came true about The Long Night being ended by Arya two weeks before the episode aired?

>They're literally in the process of setting up Jon v Dany right now. I think Dany is going to plot to take out Jon since he's a threat to her claim to the throne
Dany could have just let Jon die last episode if she wanted him out of the picture. That directly contradicts your assertions.

It was Gendry

Hear me out. One leech's worth of the man's blood was enough to birth a shadow demon capable of sneaking into a fortified castle and striking down Renly. There's no contraceptives in asoiaf, so imagine what power Arya got from having Gendry's cum in her. Enough to kill a king, maybe?

Attached: 1556387308051.png (1254x890, 883K)

What do you call this kind of cinematography?

Attached: game.of.thrones.s08e03.1080p.web.h264-meento.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

To be fair, he does the best he can with the absolute shit D&D hand him.
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=233&v=pY_KP07s60s

How would you guys have changed the lighting so that it would be much better on the eyes? I'm talking environmental lighting, not just upping the birghtness in post.

I just want this shit to end already bros

Attached: 1553978295501.jpg (708x467, 101K)

>showfag
In the books, he's not a Stark. He let them all down. There is no going back after this.

A little late for that.

>suddenly there came a clapping, as of ass cheeks gently slapping, tapping at my chamber door

if the last book is called "a dream of spring" it might not even be over before the book is over

Attached: 1556539441860.png (504x1080, 532K)

upping brightness in post

its just typical deakins, weve seen it for years

Attached: house_baratheon_of_kings_landing.jpg (1280x720, 251K)

ser twenty of house goodmen

Then you'd already be dead for several years.

30s on gimp

Attached: 1556733606177.jpg (1810x1017, 327K)

Dumb american

RAPE, RAPE, RAPE, I WANT TO RAPE WOMEN

I honestly don’t really care about Arya killing the NK. Too many ppl have a stick up their butt about it. John is still the savior for warning everyone about the dead and preparing for the battle.

>“Themes are for eighth-grade book reports,”
t. dabid
Yes, they think that what they're writing is actually fantastic.
But here's the thing. Look at the reaction of everything they put out, and realize that they're doing a fantastic job at doing what they set out to do.
They want to make a TV show with big WOWZA moments that the audience loses its shit over, and they want people the following day to go to their friends and go WOW DID YOU SEE THAT DUDE THAT WAS SO FUCKING EPIC HAHAHA.
That's why they wanted to adapt ASOIAF in the first place, they wanted to put the Red Wedding on the screen.
And ever since, they've attempted to recreate the same epic intense moments, except whereas Eddard's death and the RW had repercussions throughout the entire story, nothing D&D has done (Sept asplode, Viserion's death, LF's trial, and so on and so forth) has had ANY repercussions on the story at all.
They only use death as a way to delete a character and all the related characters from the story.
That's what they did with Dorne, that's what they did with the Tyrells, and that's what they did with the WW. The only difference is that the WW have an excuse to all disappear after their leader is killed.

>In the books, he's not a Stark. He let them all down. There is no going back after this.
His redemption arc began in Dance. There is plenty of time.

There weren’t 20 of them

>Lyanna never turned into a white walker either
Yes she did

>got bookfags still exist in 2019

Attached: 1503003991901.jpg (313x288, 16K)

>cersei kills arya
>jaime kills cersei
>daenerys dies
>tyrion dies
>hound is azor ahai
>stannis is alive, gets his crown and has littlefinger as his hand

egg i dreamed i was old

/noh/

Attached: 1462157123107.png (776x883, 409K)

Attached: GameOfThrones8x03.jpg (500x373, 32K)

i finde it slightly less than ironic that as the perceived quality of the show declines, the pathetic attempts to meme here get ever worse

explain yourselves you shits

Gets beaten up by low tier recruits Pyp and Grenn
>saved by a dwarf

Wight attacks Jeor
>burns his paws on a hot lantern...never learned that burning things are hot..

Sneaks after Craster
>gets knocked out by said incest grandpa

Betrays the wildlings
>has his eyes scratched out by a bird and can only escape because some rabid wolves attack the wildings

Nearly gets shot to death by his abusive girlfriend
>can only escape barely on his horse

Nearly gets killed again by his abusive ex
>saved by the school shooter kid

Attached: stop my invincible son chris evans.gif (640x266, 3.26M)

Have a fucking comet in the sky. Above the moon. So it would form an Eye.

why couldn't it end like this lads?

Attached: 1556650163213.jpg (341x512, 33K)

You can argue that played a role. But the way I see it is they just got addicted to writing cheap "twists" for shock value.

They look back on the previous seasons and they say, "What did people like the most?". Ned ides, red wedding, crazy twists!
So then D&D think the only way to write the show is to pump it full of retarded "subversion". of expectations. While missing the idea that the twist actually has to make more sense in retrospect than the previously expected path once it hits.

This could have been solved so fucking easily. Just show her looking at the tree when Melissandre tells her she needs to do whatever the fuck, then make her fall from directly above and stick it into NK directly with no bullshit. It would have even made for a better shot to have a focus of his face smirking as he reaches for his weapon and suddenly changes to surprise as he gets stabbed through the fucking head. But nope.

i still want to watch CLEGANEBOWL
but now i am fearing that the hound won't be able to defeat the mountain alone because he is a white male
and a woman, arya, will suprise help him in the end

wow... I'm screencaping this and posting it on twitter so people can see what kind of incels browse Yea Forums like right now

4 out of 5 of those women should be fucking hanged

Jon's forces, what's left of them, will still be necessary to try and take King's Landing. Sansa has no love for Dany so she still needs Jon as an ally. That aside, I think she still has feelings for him and hasn't gotten to the point that she can bring herself to kill him.

I think when the chips are down and they're either on the verge of victory or have won, Dany will begin plotting to take him down.

>Yes she did
You do not know what a White Walker is.

It's the specific number of them that makes them Good

>Obscure all the terrible choreography and leave the action to the sound designers

still terrible. contrast/values aren't the problem in shots like this. it does nothing to convey the scale of the giant and all of the action blurs with the background

Attached: 19-05-01_11.06.50 Fluffy.jpg (1808x1011, 169K)

He may "redeem" himself but he'll never become Stark. Unlike Snow who has walked Ned's path and also been legitimized by law to become Stark.

Bros... I'm about to say it...

>but eventually they'll sober up and realize how fucking horrible this series has become.

Any day now
>Show gets praised and YAAASed
B-but don't you see?
>Star wars and capeshit making billions
A-any day now

I believe the term that was coined for it in French New Wave cinema was "Ne peut pas voir la merde"

He can be annoying but the show is decidedly not anti-Christian

B A S E D
------T-------
------A-------
------N------
------N------
------I--------
------S-------

More wine, your grace?

the greatest still living battle tactician...

forced to not make the battle plans because he wants to fight under strong woman with one hand, outside the castle walls. even though said strong woman gets her moment later in the same episode....

god i hate this fucking show. davos also did fucking nothing the entire episode, was he supposed to be the tactician? why couldnt i see jaime on top of the castle next to arya yelling out the battle plans and trying to make sure everything is running accordingly.... or did they do this just to have their battle plans be as retarded as possible

Etannis?

Say what my nigger

>no spiders as big as hounds
>long night lasted for a few hours
>cgi budget didn't even allow for the dead horses that have already appeared before

Attached: AAAAGGHHHH.png (590x559, 480K)

Based. It makes me sad

HS.

I really hope in his episode 3 review he just goes batshit crazy

Attached: Capture.png (531x928, 115K)

You have a good heart, but it's Ser.

Attached: It's Ser!.jpg (177x176, 11K)

Myrcella actually looks cute in this picture

>Behind every successful man
>Successful

Attached: mikael.jpg (711x463, 45K)

Arya already had her moment, now it's Brienne's turn. She'll kill the Mountain after he defeats the Hound, then Yara will defeat Euron and the blonde bitch will burn Cersei with a dragon.

Add Jon. He killed the king beyond the wall

Attached: mance-rayder-got.jpg (1024x682, 173K)

>Thank you for agreeing with me
I've I admitted to really likeing the last episode just becasue of how much it made my heart race and gave up on the writing 3 seasons ago, I'd probably be banned or something.
Free speech goes both ways.

It that red fog they put over everything that blurs details to cover up all the CGI.

Hang whoever caused this

fat fuck has the best armor in the entire show

Attached: plotarmor_1.1.8.jpg (1920x1080, 296K)

>contrast/values aren't the problem in shots like this
yes they are, not all the problems, but everything looked gray on the dark scenes, that's not how it should be, they aren't even trying anymore with this shitshow

The show is a lot more anti-christian than the books.
But Christianity ultimately won on the show

looks like a lion's head but also the spiral shape around the cotf tree when they made the nk.
The ice zombie are only one of the world ending threats, there are literal demons in the far east and their boss is a black lion

Attached: cotf ritual.jpg (1047x535, 44K)

>twitter.com/desireepulmones/status/1122803285654671362

If you go to the GOT instagram, regular people are pissed too actually. A lot of them. Men and women alike. Go take a look at the comments under all their post-ep3 posts. None of them are praising it, all are shiting.

Why is it despite worldwide popularity and critical acclaim D&D can't scrounge together a few bucks for better CGI for the final battle but will waste cash on Ed Shereen cameos and failed Dorne plotlines?

>I'd probably be banned or something.
Free speech goes both ways.
Imagine being this retarded

does someone have the DABID pasta they could share pls?

The original ending was going to be better. I always felt it weird how the Umber was blindly doing Ramsay's bidding with Ned's son on the other side.

I wouldn't change a single thing except HBO getting with the fucking times with HDR and a higher bitrate. Someone claimed to have measured and it was apparently VBR that capped out at like 6,000 kbps during some key dragon scenes, but went to absolute shit during most of the rest of the episode like the Dothraki charge.

How was it not?

For me, it's not that she was the one to do it, it's that it doesn't make sense within the logic of the scene for her to be able to sneak up on him and that the build up to the battle with the dead was pointless when it began and ended in a single fight. I thought the fight with the dead would last most of the season, or at least more than one long episode. It was just a bit anticlimactic. We lost a few side characters and honestly we've seen worse bloodshed in shit like the Battle of the Bastards.

youtube.com/watch?v=tyjvZ6Y3SBE
member when the show had good actors and could rely on the books for writing?
i member

There will be no iron throne ending. They come together and build a republic. Expectations subverted

Too all the got bookfags who think that the books will be radically different, they wont.

Do you really think Aegon, Stannis, or Euron have any chance in the books to beat Dany or Jon? Theres no chance, its obvious that those characters like Darskstar exist to simply be a stepping stone for the main characters to defeat in the end. The show runners have an outline of how GRRM wanted to end the series, it will likely end in a similar fashion with only minor difference, but will have the same feel.

Do you really think we will get an good white walker lore? What makes you say this? GRRM has hardly any deep lore in his books. His lore consists of vague descriptions that his fandom then uses to pump out their next fan theory that is just going to get them disappointed.

And lastly, why are do we not mock bookfags more. These people literally get excited because of muh magic and muh ice zombies. These people are fucking losers. Their peepees get excited when they read about magic pirate Euron and his big dragon horn. Let me tell you bookfags, you are all pathetic losers if you honestly get excited at the idea of GRRM fleshing out the white walkers, who are not real, they are fiction. Who fucking cares about their lore, its all made up you fucking wankers.

Attached: 1551560185991.jpg (1280x853, 258K)

hssss?

Attached: XqAGFK[1].gif (320x180, 1.76M)

Everyone else had lost hope, but it's clear the ending to 3 just destroyed poor Alt-Shift-X. I feel bad for him.

phone posters go!

new e04 pictures released

Attached: Davos-Sandor-Sansa-Arya-Bran-Stark-Season-8-804.jpg (2835x1890, 1.49M)

>I've I admitted to really likeing the last episode just becasue of how much it made my heart race

Attached: 2EF0EF59-B1D7-4E6C-BDCA-7D684B149DED.png (1000x432, 165K)

genuine cringe

>The good women in the show who were authentic women and not kike memes were violently killed off..
Yara I guess

>arya jumps nightking
>nk turns and grabs her
>grip turns arya into ice
MUDA MUDA MUDA

isnt that the beard extra?

Jon should have stayed dead and allowed Ramsey to defend Winterfell with Dany.

Attached: boltonshields.jpg (1920x1080, 327K)

Rob has kind of a weird accent

>le funni beard man still alive
wow cool show

POST YOUR FACE WHEN THE MARK CONSUMED BRAN AND TURNED HIM INTO THE NIGHT KING AND THEN JON HAD TO KILL DANY TO BECOME AZOR AHAI TO DEFEAT HIM
DND 12D CHESS GODS

just kidding it'll be run of the mill and we all know it

She got a bruise for killing the prince of darkness.

W-where's my wife Alys Karstark?

Theta+spiral.

it's scottish

>why are we do not mock

calm down pajeet, you're gonna shit yourself again

How many of the hobbits do you think McKellen banged?

>I think when the chips are down and they're either on the verge of victory or have won, Dany will begin plotting to take him down.
It seems like there is no incentive for her TO plot against Jon. Like you already stated, she has feelings for him. She saved his life multiple times. She let him ride one of her dragons. Jon has no desire to be on The Iron Throne and the realm won't be swayed to his cause just because he is the rightful heir. A marriage alliance would eliminate all conflict between them.

I'm not saying you are wrong, but consider both angles.

Well, twofold. One, they should have had the trench farther from the keep and much wider. It should have been lit much earlier and Infantry should have been behind it and I'd almost say they should have had two rings and lit the second one on retreat.

The dragons should have been engaged sooner and cut swaths of flame through the dead, and finally they should have used burning pitch on the dead climbing the walls.

Honestly, better strategy, knowing they're killed by fire, would have naturally lent to better lighting.

all of them except Mary

get off your phone while you're watching, brainlet

>He said with a temporary body in a temporary universe

Attached: 1556732427600.jpg (500x531, 130K)

Cercei would have been one of the good ones, but her scenes in the first episode of this season were pretty fucking bad

what are they planning

Attached: Missandei-Daenerys-Varys-Season-8-804.jpg (2673x1890, 1.66M)

So it's confirmed that there's no Dothraki or Unsullied left? Damn Dany's a cold bitch.

How come arya didn’t get marked too when NK grabbed her throat?

Yeah, I meant in relation to his siblings. Like none of the other Stark kids speak like that

This season is great, but it's missing two things. One, Arya should be louder, angrier and have access to warging. Two, whenever Arya's not on screen, all the other characters should be asking "where's Arya?".

pls photoshop Jorah instead thanks

>the dwarf is actually the tall chad

he made the right choice on the long term

Attached: manlet chose wisely.jpg (1219x1366, 332K)

he chooses his successor would be my meme answer

>I'd probably be banned or something.
Is there a Twitter thread somewhere telling people to start raiding Yea Forums or whatever? Where do people like you come from?

everything she has was given to her by men

Attached: dany and her cronies.jpg (707x562, 56K)

JAIME FUCKING SUCKS WE NEED THE REAL KINGSLAYER BACK

Attached: 1505063078759.jpg (900x500, 131K)

The lack of repercussions on Cersei for blowing up the Sept with the people's queen and the religious leaders inside makes absolutely no sense. Cersei is stupid and compromising her position in that way is her dumbest move so far, she is ruling with exactly zero claim to the throne and she has pissed off the people by murdering populist Margaery and the Westerosi version of ISIS that they follow. She has suffered no backlash from anywhere since the Sept bomb and that's basically the opposite of what GoT showed for 6 seasons.

Incel genocide

yeah all the stark kids speak in a southern accent except for jon, it's quite jarring really

He's probably banging both anyways.

God, I hate what this show has become. That map on the table looks so fucking cheap. And Daenerys' outfits are always so outrageous even for a fantasy setting. Who exactly is getting the fabrics to make her these outfits?

>incel acually took it seriously

What to read next for their book club.

You should include Viserys.

>Jon
Jon will take everything from her, including her life.

>for the show is too dark and full of plotholes

KINGSLAYER GET IN HERE

Attached: 1552078005224.png (1000x666, 673K)

where's based daario

I get what you're saying and LOGICALLY, I think you're right, but I think Dany will cause the issue herself. She's already been shown to be ruthless when her rule is challenged in killing the Tarleys. I think Jon will begin doubting her when he sees some of that cruelty firsthand and she will become paranoid over time about any of his questioning leading to him challenging her claim.

Just based on what they've shown of her, the most important thing to her is that she rule the Seven Kingdoms. She isn't willing to compromise with the North and is willing to kill those who question her. She wants to be a "good" ruler, but for her it's not enough that the ruler be good, it has to be her at all costs. A good ruler in Jon, for example, wouldn't satisfy her.

What a power play

it's almost like WE LIVE IN A SOCIETY and nobody lives in a vacuum

What the fuck is she even doing on the throne?
After Robert's death the only reason she remained queen was because of the royal heirs, they're all dead now, she's literally a nobody, how come no lord ever stepped up and forced her to resign?

>Selmy
OHOHO OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: pepelaughz.jpg (800x450, 40K)

>Grey Worm
He gave her nothing, she stole him.

when did you faggots forget arya is our gal?

Attached: Capture.png (1273x674, 1.18M)

when she became a goblin and her plotline started to suck dick

She set them all free and they chose to stay

>Varys in 2019
Probably nothing important.

I'm so sick of this "the future is female" shit

WOMEN ARE LITERALLY HALF THE POPULATION, THEY HAVE ALWAYS BEEN IMPORTANT AND NECESSARY

This stupid fantasy girl power shit that just turns them into men with vaginas only serves to erase very real struggles that women go through on a consistent basis by falsely equating power and the ability to make a difference with masculinity

Attached: 1506116361135.jpg (246x205, 7K)

Here is the real ending to the GoT series.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=122&v=cGh3s0lPxCQ

Holy shit this guy takes a massive educated shit on D&D. That part where he goes about the books aren't as nihilistic as the show is dead on. The show lacks that.

Her killing Papa Frey was cool and justified. But slaying the NK was absurd for her to do.

New

what is she looking at?

Attached: Courtesy-of-HBO-2.jpg (3733x2100, 1.22M)

Attached: not-helm's-deep.png (870x421, 575K)

So whats stopping Arya from just ending the war now since shes the most powerful and invincible person in westeros now? How can Jon/Dany lose any upcoming battles with Bran the gamefaqs guide? Idk why I had any hopes for this fucking show after last season.

Please don't kill yourself over the show. Go ahead for any other reason but not for the sake of this show. Promise me Ned

She was when she wasn't disgusting used goods

>out of fucking nowhere
>RODA ROLLLLA!!!

when she stopped being cute and funny

>Set them free to live in a country where they will just end up being put back into slavery.
Yeah she stole them.

Bran time-warged into the boar and killed Robert. It is known.

This guy must be raging his ass off after the latest episodes

Attached: hack n hack quality writing.jpg (1524x758, 149K)

It is known.

The cheap answer is that everyone is afraid of her because of the Mountain, and nobody dares speak up about murdering the queen and usurping the throne, which throws the whole lore out of the window. But that's the answer that makes Cersei the big bad of the show, the answer that reduces the struggle for the iron throne to good (characters in Winterfell) vs evil (characters in Kings Landing) so normies can understand it, and that's the answer we're getting.

She's only 5'10" lmao

Bran fucking does something in your version at least.

Indeed. In many ways third wave feminism empowers the patriarchy by propagating patriarchal values/traits as the only ones worth possessing, only to turn around and say they hate men.
No, John, you are the demons.

I think at this point all major houses have been decimated, and the Mountain keeps her safe from a potential palace coup.

>what are they planning

Something that doesn't actually make sense but will still work because nothing in the world makes sense anymore anyway.

kind of sums it all up

You should watch this
youtube.com/watch?v=wYCcZcbtDIY
and his first part on David Benioff. In short
>he went full autist mode and researched Benioff and his rich family
>turns out Benioff has said countless times that he identifies with Tyrion
>every retarded change to Tyrion and Tywin are direct reflections on things Benioff idealizes as himself/his father and so on
It's truly astounding what hackery we are uncovering.

Look at those gums

Dead m8.

It's ridiculous the rate at which the quality of this show is plummeting. Series 5 and 6 seem like fucking masterpieces compared to 7 and 8.

Attached: 1426069683421.jpg (620x609, 15K)

That shadow demon came from Stannis' balls. The leeches killed Robb, Balon Greyjoy and Joffrey.

Fucking infuriating, seriously. The master warriors are all dead while all the main characters survived

Attached: 1554845966760.jpg (1024x749, 343K)

did this guy turn a 3 min interview into an 1hour and 45 minutes analysis video?

Man I wish I never had sex

Sansa is 5'9". I am 5'11" and have seen her in London multiple times, she is not 180cm

I actually knew a girl who sort of looked like this

shitty cast of fan-favourite characters hold the show to ransom for unreasonable salaries
it's happened before, and will cotninue to happen