Cameron

Attached: F136653D-7791-4D10-98EC-5A7C8236C191.png (640x1136, 765K)

Other urls found in this thread:

screenrant.com/avatar-sequels-3d-james-cameron/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it will beat Titanic this Sunday or Monday
Then all that's left will be Avatar. We'll see how it does in weekend 3 and onwards

too bad detective pikachu will bury it on weekend 3

Attached: pika.jpg (1600x1067, 172K)

depends if Endgame loses screens or not
last year incredibles 2 opened to 180 million and the very next weekend jurassic world 2 opened to 150 million. So there's definitely room if there is demand

>All this capeshit is popular as fuck and you can tell by how much it makes at the box office
>Turns out it isn't really that popular and it's just the same cucks by tickets over and over again

he's already on it. dont worry

Attached: file.png (584x112, 11K)

>too bad detective pikachu will get buried by it on weekend 3
FTFY you fucking dumbass

Attached: 1556302033463.jpg (2800x1680, 1.95M)

What the fuck it's already at 1.5 billion!? this is going to beat Avatar hahahahahahah!!!! fucking smurf faggots BTFO

Attached: dTlFR9j.png (216x40, 2K)

Netflix is more popular with normies than capeshit

fanboys always drive the legs, but you still need the general audience on board for such huge numbers

>imagine being this schizo who shoops these "empty theaters" images that only make him look pathetic for every movie that threatens disney

Attached: 1438734148350.jpg (169x186, 15K)

Haha he's already sweating.

SEETHING!

This is fake and gay.

nice inspect element
pretty stupid one that because everyone and especially Cameron knows both Titanic and Avatar had insane repeat business. Girls watched Titanic like 20 times
but good try

But I saw Terminator 2 and True Lies at the cinema twice each Jim

Attached: c87ea41d0239fc4a67b89cc98f453707.jpg (600x400, 109K)

Reminder this is not even counting yesterday's domestic gross. I predict 2.2 billion by Sunday, will pass Avatar by the end of next week

Attached: 1556729523357.png (579x738, 45K)

maldraw already cursed it.
reynold's second green lantern confirmed

it is counting the domestic gross
it's not counting china's wednesday gross however

OH NONONONONONONONO AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

nevermind, it's not counting domestic
but counting domestic it's not at 1.5b, it's 1.484

>maldraw

Attached: 08052C73-9565-4350-93EE-86BA804C3FB2.gif (400x190, 1.28M)

who sees a movie twice you already know what happens CRINGE

not really.
it still has a real shot at beating Avatar but it will take a while if it happens
After this week is over, China will be pretty much done with the movie. It will have made like 520-30 million there and make only about 50-60 million more for the rest of the run.

>it's real

Attached: 1550404203438.gif (382x308, 1.47M)

James, I’m pretty sure Titanic made so much money because of repeat viewings from Leo fangirls.

not watching any of that shit tbqh

Detective Pikachu will cuck it. Gonna finish at around 2.5b

>1 week of release
>already forgotten

That's fine though because Titanic is a decent film.

He's on about pathetic superhero movies.

Avatar is no better than capeshit

Yeah I was talking about Titanic. Literally nobody in my comment chain mentioned Avatar.

What was it like to see Titanic in the theatre? My older brothers and their friends say you were guaranteed action if you took a girl to see it.

>recently produced a film so good even the main star saw it 10+ times in cinema

I went with friends from school, all male. non gay.

Why would you ever watch a movie again in such a short time span? Every repeated viewing will diminish the enjoyment you get from it anyway.

>He's on about pathetic superhero movies.
You said this
Implying Avatar isn't pathetic capeshit

It did like 75m in China today.

It can't be stopped.

Lmao

>Today also marks the May Day holiday in many countries, including China, where early estimates for the film’s Wednesday grosses are another $74 million for the film, pushing its China total to $463 million and making it the highest grossing foreign film of all time in the Middle Kingdom.
Holy Jesus, this will make like 800m in China

>holiday

Especially if it's against Pikachu the movie that gathered huge interest compared to Lion King.

It's about time something beat that tech demo

Endgame has no legs. After the first week or so everyone has gone to see it to avoid spoiler or general anticipation of finishing the MCU arc. After that it's pretty much done and everyone who's going to see it already has. Sure some fans*ys will pump some numbers into it but it won't touch Avatar.

Even if it does by some miracle get to Avatar, Based Jim is already preparing to bury capeshit forever in his lair.

Attached: 1522170448232.jpg (548x723, 74K)

Kek

Ummmm.....

Attached: B65AFBEC-A51E-42E7-8A43-D5C9FFD2BC9C.png (720x529, 188K)

tick tock

Lmao screencapped

James, Avatar’s legs were made of a dead gimmick.

Endgame’s legs are made of emotional investment.

View count dramatically dropping with each new trailer. Tick tock, pikafags.

name on thing that happened in Avatar. i allow 10 minutes of googling before you answer.

this. based Jim can never be defeated

A former co-worker saw it at midnight on release day and again at 10am the next morning

based

Attached: terminator.gif (500x267, 989K)

Attached: 1419438289266.jpg (1080x645, 496K)

>compared to Lion King.
Yeah remember when Detective Pikachu broke the record for most views in 24 hours

Seriously you dipshits get more fucking delusional by the day

Attached: Screenshot_20181124-155849_Chrome.jpg (1080x1371, 460K)

>seen a first few MCU flicks
>only really liked Thor, watched it 3 times
should I bother with any sequels?

Attached: 14120986004790.png (528x404, 6K)

Wh*toid colonists get btfo by the based Na'vi.

>no Alita
7/10

alita was shit. only beta waifu fags still keep hyping it

>t. pleb

I bet you enjoyed mortal engines as well.

Didn't see it, looked terrible.

It's comparable and among the four movies that generate the most interest in 2019.

I really don't get how people can see a movie like this more than once

You already know what happens, there is no surprises anymore

Not even close

Attached: DviHNEJXQAABOrW.jpg (1200x1200, 141K)

According to whom?

People outside this retarded contrarian shithole you fucking moron

Which people?

That was trash

no
may 1-4 is holidays in China
but it will make around 600 million which is on par with some of the highest grossing Chinese movies
Infinity War made 360 million just last year. For those who though the audience can't grow, there you have it.

Too bad people can only hear Deadpool. WHat horrible casting.

>Toy Story 4 not Frozen 2

Bullshit

I wonder why Disney released Avengers in late March, got to get that China bux

I didn't like avatar but it's competently made

Being on this chart doesn't necessarily mean all these movies will be the top 5 box office at the end of the year.
Last year Solo was in the top 5 (both surveys are from Fandango) and also Deadpool 2

People who pay for movies

Attached: Screenshot_20181229-133941_Chrome.jpg (1080x1731, 588K)

Yeah I remember you losers saying the same thing about Captain Marvel and we all know how that turned out

doesn change the fact that 2 out of 5 movies in the top 5 for 2018 chart didn't even come close to top 5 box office

he said all movies
just emphasize more for capeshit

Your face was trash

16' LAMBERTS (Read it and weep capeshits)

Prepare your s*y addled anuses, capetards. Based Jim is going to do it YET AGAIN with A2. He's revolutionizing 3d tech (again) to great 16' lamberts instead of the traditional 3' lamberts. This means that a 3d kinoplex viewing will be absolutely groundbreaking and will be a MUST SEE for everyone in the world. Kids will go home to their parents and scream that they need to experience it, and their parents will in turn tell their boomer parents that they need to experience it before they croak. This is what sets Based Jim apart from the pleb directors and puts him firmly in the kinosseur realm.

>screenrant.com/avatar-sequels-3d-james-cameron/

Not to mention entire sequences are shot FUCKING UNDERWATER where he's trained literal children to hold their breath for over 4 minutes to get the shots he demands.

And another point that 2 and 3 are filming simultaneously so that they'll release closely to each other. Fear Jim you fags, the box office tops will be Avatar 1, 2 & 3. Screencap this.

Attached: 1505326779926.jpg (1019x866, 544K)