How can he ever replace Steve? It's not like he has had the super soldier serum on him...

How can he ever replace Steve? It's not like he has had the super soldier serum on him, is Captain America just gonna be a regular guy with regular streght and speed now?

Attached: sam.jpg (874x800, 189K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt9208876/
youtube.com/watch?v=5NpdToaenIM
youtube.com/watch?v=X9-hxfcklGs
youtube.com/watch?v=yP6LkvXN5LY
youtube.com/watch?v=oj8JK6c5x3M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He's just more physically fit, it's in his genes. He's also by default funnier, more intimidating, more charismatic and has a bigger cock.

>How can he ever replace Steve?
He can't

Attached: ron-howard-9542185-1-402.jpg (300x300, 9K)

Jews.

He will pass the shield to Bucky.

This is what i dont get, steve comes from a time where blacks were segregated from the army. How is he even friends with this guy?

>giving the shield to a commie sleeper agent
Too realistic for americans

Banner will invent the stable serum and make him a super soldier

By the time he met Sam he'd already been getting bossed around by an uppity one-eyed negro for a couple of movies.
The real question is why he listens to Fury

Too bad he's second in command out of the gate. All praise our glorious Captain Marvel.

Am I the only one that kept thinking how unattractive he is, especially with that beard, in the scene that he becomes Captain America? Why couldn't they cast a more attractive black man to become Captain America?

In fact what the fuck. Why are Sam and Rhodie some ugly ass niggas? There's better, younger, looking black guys out there who could play them.

Dumbass even in the first captain america movie there was a black guy in the howling commandos, his personal hand-picked squad.

this
i was like the fuck, something looks way off about him

some sort of nano machine tech. i mean pepper pots is using an iron man suit for gods sake

Steve is from Brooklyn, not Mississippi.

>Captain America is a black guy
>Thor is a black woman

Whites utterly btfo

I would imagine it being a plot point that he's struggling with the responsibility and not being able to perform at the same level as Steve.

There will never be another Captain America movie until he gets rebooted.

Even in the comics nobody liked him as captain America. The people who claim they do dont read comics and only like the fact that some fictional comic character got diversified. Thats why marvel comics for awhile tanked so hard in sales that DC FUCKING COMICS was winning in comic sales

>Leaving strong wimmin Valkyrie on Earth with Captain Fungus, WAKANDAFOREVA and Blacktain America
>Let Thor escape this shit and go to space for adventures with the based Guardians
The Russos are pretty based.

Just wait for Shuri's Iron-woman

Attached: 3255312caab50740fabc96a9c70cf45f.jpg (1530x2068, 306K)

I haven't seen the movie

Why doesn't Bucky become Cap?

>Cap replaced by a black man
>Tony replaced by T'Challa
>Thor replaced by a black woman who kind of looks like a man
>Hawkeye retired, Black Widow dead
>New Avengers lineup is Brie Larson, Black Cap, Black Panther, Black fem-Thor, Scarlet Witch

Yeah, I guess that's it for me. Was a hell of a fun ride though.

Because he's already the White Wolf for Black Panther.

future Cap movies should be him and Bucky teaming up like some cheesy buddy-cop movie

Steve Rogers is like the most virtuous character of all time. There's no way he'd be racist in any way.

Because he's a white male.

>thor is still thor, going to have space adventures
>valkyrie is 'queen' of a fishing village

literally shaking

I was honestly hoping it would be Bucky. He's just as capable like Steve. This guy is a normal powered idiot

it's a metaphor for modern america
the white boomers that built the wealthiest nation on earth are dying childless so they choose to pass it off to the people of color

You posted this before.

>not Bucky
Well, I like Sam enough, he has decent charisma, but he's also just a normal guy.

Attached: 1554921977432.png (207x210, 48K)

It's not a metaphor anything. Its a superhero movie for retards and kids nothing else.

>future Cap movies should be him and Bucky teaming up like some cheesy buddy-cop movie

This literally is a tv series on Disney+ and I'm not even joking.

>imdb.com/title/tt9208876/

At least he can fly I guess.

Based concept

Can't wait till they replace Peter Parker with Miles Morales in Phase 3 so we can be completely free of white men. It's their turn!

He isn't expected to "replace" Stop being autistic.

I can already see the clickbait headlines when the Thor and Guardians wacky adventure movies start outgrossing the d-rate Avengers replacements.
>Audiences are still clinging on to the white male savior trope...and that's not ok!
>Sam Wilson's Captain America is here to stay!....and white people need to accept that!
Black Panther's a guaranteed box office draw but the rest of them look dire.

She replaced Thor on the Avengers, he joined the guardians.

This was pretty much the last step to force out every white male on the team. Tony dead. Cap a hundred years old. Thor fat and on the guardians. Bruce back to being a scientist and retired. Hawkeye retired.

The diversity purge is complete.

Steve Rogers is the perfect symbolism for what America is and could be. He's pure of heart, and courageous. Steve would sooner shake the hands with a person and play a game of catch before apple pie than say anything hateful. America is a Land of Opportunity.

Attached: 182830-004-61C7794A.jpg (264x350, 14K)

His beard always irked me.

>She replaced Thor on the Avengers
says who? All he did was dub her the new queen of Asgarde. She was pretty much doing that anyways since he decided to get fat and play Fortnite

Bendis original entire reason for creating the character was to kill off Peter Parker and have Miles replace him in Marvel continuity. He was only overruled after a huge fight and ended up just settling on having them both in Marvel 616 after moving Miles over across dimensions. He wanted Peter to die and pass the torch to Miles.

okay kid

Steve is so patriotic that he can make even the most uppity coon get in line and wave the stars and stripes

it happened in the comics and nobody cared for this shit they brought cap back I think even Bucky as Captain America was better received

They are just following the same formula they did in Marvel comics. This is where it ends.

Attached: 3061358.jpg (1200x800, 593K)

Because Disney wants the black money, it would have made more sense for Bucky to have the shield, specially since the black guy is just a regular black guy

Kamala and Gwenpool are good.
The rest, what the fuck are you even doing Marvel.

that's asian hulk, right?
so it's Dr. Strange and the POC brigade?

is this real?

Attached: 1548953583516.jpg (600x719, 106K)

I can't wait for America to make her debut. Such a sexy latina lesbian

>goes back in time
>gets super serum
based

Why is there a Brotherhood of Steel paladin in this picture

Yes. Strange is literally the only white person in the lineup. Even Wasp, Hulk and Spiderman are PoC in that pic.

because he's literally a terrorist and also you can tell he's done fighting

>white women don't count as white people
BASED but have sex

Dr. Strange is looking pretty Hispanic there

Squirrel Girl is white

She's latinx you cis-gendered idiot like im literally shaking right now

Yes.

>posterboy of america
>created by a jew
What's this movie trying to say?

Attached: canyoubelievethisshit..png (107x112, 35K)

Attached: like.png (950x534, 100K)

Well Gwenpool and SG sure, there's two white women in the shot. The other five women are PoC.

We still have Spider-man, Ant-Man and Dr. Strange

PoC is racist.you liberal scum. Stop using it

He is naive, and hasn't spent a lot of time around them.

Because Tony made the new shield for Cap and he felt it would be doing Tony a disservice to give his shield to the man who killed his parents (even if he wasn't in control of himself at the time)

That's Riri Williams. The black teenage girl who replaces Tony Stark as Iron Man - Ironheart. She's smarter than Stark and designs her own Iron Man suit at age 15 that is better than his.

But blacks hate fags and as we know from Cap's group therapy there is nothing that Cap takes more seriously than enabling fags.

>Peter Parker will soon be replaced by Miles Morales
>Ant-Man will soon be replaced by Wasp
>Dr. Strange will soon be replaced by Wong

so what is Bucky gonna do?

They figured out how to time travel. They can probably figure out serums.

>>Dr. Strange will soon be replaced by Wong
now that they have the rights, he'll be replaced with Dr. Doom who will be reviled to be a woman at the end of her first movie appearance

Spider-Man and Dr Strange are solo and won't be part of the Avengers lineup, though I'm sure they will show up to help in crossover stuff. There are no white males left in the new Avengers lineup. Well, maybe Scott if Ant-Man gets to join. So maybe one.

NOBODY CAN REPLACE CHRIS EVANS CAPTAIN AMERICA, ITS PERFECT CASTING

PLUS HES GOT AMERICA'S ASS

UNLIKE A CERTAIN NO ASS HAVING CUNTY FEMINIST WHO WAS BASICALLY CUT ENTIRELY OUT OF ENDGAME CUS TEST AUDIENCES HATE HER LMAO

keep shooting his gun. pew pew

Bucky was near useless in MCU. Falcon was much better in fights

No they werent.

>implying villains will be anything but white dudes

They still need white male draws to sell these movies so expect every villain from here on out to be white guys.

goddamn it everything in the final battle is engineered to feed the audience who is going to be the next cool thing. Bucky only shot his gun while falcon impaled that alien gorilla thing, Captain Marvel had that "now clap" hype moments when she appeared. Fuck the mouse

>Russos have clear plan for Infinity War and Endgame
>Bigwigs come to them and tell them they need to include more Captain Marvel because she'll be the hot new thing.
>Hastily add some scenes with her to the beginning and end of the movie
>Test audiences hate Brie Larson
>Have to spend even more time and money editing and removing Larson scenes from the movie because of this.
Genuinely makes me think they added in those multiple references to Cap's great, shapely ass as a 'fuck you' to her.

>How can he ever replace Steve
All you need is a pen, a paper, and an ability to write him.

Not just Endgame. Falcon kicked ass in Winter Soldier too. And he made War Machine look like a toy in Civil War airport fight

>Iron Niglet

>who will be reviled to be a woman
Not even mad

Forgot about Wakanda too

>woman
>villain

From Disney? You must be mad.

Every villain from here on out for the next two phases will be an Evil White Cis Straight Male.

I think it’s just more of a symbolic thing. Too bad they can’t call him Captain Falcon.

Oh my fuck, whats next? She's a lesbian Muslim?

that was a long time ago so it didn't felt as cynical as it did watching Endgame

>all powerful megalomaniac female villain
I'm actually ok with this, Blanchett was great as Hela. But you just know if they went with FemDoom that they'd give her some tragic backstory where a man wronged her and turned her evil in the first place.

Why does The Falcon have to be known as Captain America though?

Why not Captain Falcon?
Why not Captain African-American?

Attached: 630928._SX1280_QL80_TTD_[1].jpg (1280x1968, 354K)

>defeated by noob Ant Man

Attached: superlips.jpg (712x630, 58K)

holy shit that makes sense

Like a lot of blacks, he has no jawline to speak of and that beard design only makes it worse.

America, the flying latina on the left, is a Lesbian.
Kamala, the girl in blue on the right stretching her arm is a Muslim.
They covered all the bases.

Doom will seem like a villain (when everyone assumes its a man) but her plan and actions will be reveled to show that she never actually hurt anyone and saved the world in a way Strange could not. She pulls off the mask to show her actual gender and is proclaimed the new sorcerer supreme

>Captain African-American
LEL

I so can't wait. I will stand up and salute

Attached: America Chavez.jpg (330x499, 42K)

is this the daily 'discord trannies pretends anyone cares about captain america so they can push the racists are upset at black captain america narrative' thread?

Awesome, wheres the crippled girl and the one with down syndrome?

If he incorporates the shield into his wingsuit with tethers or something it could be pretty rad. I can't imagine him catching that thing.

If your audience consists of white incels why not just cater to them? I don't see how this cast would enthrall the original audience. Makes no sense. And nonwhites don't even read comics.

>And nonwhites don't even read comics.
they do, they don't wanna see this shit either
t. nonwhite

I hope the falcon movie is about him finding his identity as the new captain america, struggling to fill in the massive shoes steve left behind. Wanting to be the absolute best, even if it degrades his mental stability and family.

That's the Somalian flag though.

>Kamala
What's wrong with you? Not even a real character. She's an agenda vehicle.
Dr Strange and Hulk are all that's worth a shit in this.

>Kamala
Remember that one issue that was blatant "GO TO THE POLLS" shilling for dems

ISNT SQUIRREL GIRL SOME RETARDED MARYSUE EVEN MORE OVERPOWERED THAN CAPTAIN MARVEL

FEMALES WERE A MISTAKE

What if Cap also gives him the super soldier serum he nicked from the base? Would that work?

>why isn't a mass murderer with an assualy rifle Captain America

Do you even hear yourself speak?

Whatever happened to the Squirrel Girl show they were supposed to do with that thick ass AT&T girl?

Cute tummy

ITT: Everybody literally forgets that Bucky is a murderous commie assassin who uses heavy firearms

he can't even wear the shield on his back

Miles is the only okay one of these because he was the first and got retroactively fixed by Into the Spider-Verse

Gwenpool is alright because she's a good character on her own

Kamala is hit/miss

The rest are garbage

she's a joke like Deadpool was. Stop being autistic

I like Falcon but Bucky really should've taken the mantle. Not only does it posit a more interesting premise, "former enemy of America becomes America's hero", but it also makes more sense because Bucky is one of few characters in this series who doesn't really have an alias anymore, he's not the winter soldier anymore. So the name is ripe for the taking in his regard

Meanwhile Sam is already Falcon, he's already made a name for himself, his character works in its simplicity. Do black people like that he's becoming less of his own thing now? Instead of "its Falcon" now its "oh it's the next captain America, the second one, never the first".

Iron Man's last suit had a round cap-style shield in it.

SOOOOOOO............Falcon gets a nanomachine suit with wings added

>the white boomers that built the wealthiest nation on earth
boomers didn't do shit
get your generations right

the beard is so fucking horrible he missed his jawline entirely he looks like he's wearing fucking mime paint

He's black, so he's already a hero bigger than Captain.

Northern states are just as racist as Southern states. The North just virtue signal like mad.

wasn't real

ITT dumbasses late to the party make posts that look like click b8 youtube videos

Cap spent about a year without the SS serum back in the late 80's. Some kid pointed out that he got his powers from drugs so how could he say that drugs are bad. Had it removed from his system after that. Sucked big time. Fans hated it. They made his marrow replace the serum into his system from blah blah blah.
Falcon is boring tier hero. Cpt Falcon is ERROR

bucky is a russian sleeper agent no fucking way he is going to represent america

Which makes it funny when racists claim that he is their idol because they are nothing like him. They only like him because he has blonde hair and blue eyes.

I'd like to see people stop caring about looks and start caring about behavior.

Attached: humans.jpg (388x262, 54K)

>This is what i dont get, steve comes from a time where blacks were segregated in the army. How is he even friends with this guy?
I fixed your post to be less retarded.

hes a manlet

Typical southerner opinion. No. They are not *as* racist as the south, and it's not all virtue signaling.

see

Where's the R rated Ronin solo movie set at the beginning of the snap and ending by the time Hawkeye gets his entry in Endgame?
>no need for RDJ since his character is in space
>lots of gore and action by Ronin
>some serious scenes relating to the fellow Avengers and worldbuilding
it would easily make a ton of money and wouldn't cost too much to make.

>America handing the shield to a minority
yep, sounds about right

he's a nigger

you want a bunch of 6'4 BBC Tyrones instead?

Let's get it straight

BUCKY CANNOT

CANNOT

BE

CAPTAIN AMERICA

HE IS:
A MURDERER
A MASS MURDERER
DOESN'T USE A SHIELD
USES A HEAVY ASSAULT GUN
SHOOTS PEOPLE
LITERALLY WORKED FOR COMMIES

GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK HEADS FUCKING RACISTS

The idea is to FORCE white males to like these characters, it's mainly done by giving them no alternative. Once you replace every main character with a female or PoC, which they literally did during the height of the big diversity push a couple of years ago, then people have to support PoC or women characters then you can point at the data and say "look they LOVE diversity".

That was the plan anyway, what actually happened was people just stopped buying comics.

Comics are so cringy lol
>muh droogs are bad

They really fucked up by not making Shuri the next Iron Woman instead of Pepper. It would have actually made sense with Shuri since shes a genius and already a fighter

>That was the plan anyway, what actually happened was people just stopped buying comics
If only this was true

They should have brought in Patriot.

have you faggots really in tears.
youtube.com/watch?v=5NpdToaenIM

Attached: marvel-rising-initiation-post.jpg (1000x600, 209K)

>DOESN'T USE A SHIELD

Attached: 14720992842winter-soldier-captain-america-shieldjpeg.jpg (1300x650, 96K)

>what is forgiveness and pardons
durr that was so hard...

The other way around, faggot.
People stopped buying comics because of the shitty bulk model and because the paper format started dying in general (newspapers, books, etc) and comic book publishers tried to bring in new blood with the diversity thing.

Being courageous enough to spread the truth about racial differences is one the bravest, most virtuous things one can do in today's day in age.

DOES DEADPOOL 1 SHOT THANOS

SQUIRREL GIRL DOES

BECAUSE YASSSSS QUEEEEEEN

Sales went in the tank, well even more than they were already, and theyve spent the last few years re-whiting and re-maleing some mains.

Get this traitorous shit off my thread red scum.

Things people cannot be forced to give.

This but unironically. I think giving Sam the mantle of Captain America is dumb but at least he makes the most sense. I just hope he stays Falcon and only has the shield as a symbolic thing. I hate it when they give other characters an existing hero name.

HE WAS BRAINWASHED THEN, NOW HES A GOOD GUY AGAIN

HECUTE KING OF WAKANDA, SLAYS ALL THAT NEGRESS PUSS

>for your bravery in fighting thanos we hereby pardon you for all past crimes

There was that so hard?

Did you deliberately not understand what I said?

Yes, they are. Ironically the blacks up north are even more racist to southern blacks then the whites are.

>there's people that actually believe this

>BUCKY CANNOT
>CANNOT
>BE
>CAPTAIN AMERICA
>HE IS:
>A MURDERER
>A MASS MURDERER
thats perfect traits for being captain america

THE SOUTH IS JUST MORE OPEN ABOUT THEIR RACISM

WHITES STILL CALL THEM BOY AND NIGGER DOWN THERE, JUST USED TO IT, ITS ALMOST FRIENDLIER

IN THE NORTH SJWS CALL THEM 'ARTICULATE' WHICH IS MUCH MORE VICIOUS

>(You)

Attached: saved from 9gag.jpg (517x389, 57K)

So why is dr strange still around? He should pass on his magic skills to some adopted black boy from africa and die.

The shield appears to be mechanical, the one Steve gives him

>Thats why marvel comics for awhile tanked so hard in sales that DC FUCKING COMICS was winning in comic sales
>awhile

More like every fucking day.

I'll be honest. I'd colonize ReeeeeeeeReeeeeeee

STRANGE IS THE SECRET HITLER OF THE MCU

HE'S WELL ABOVE EVERYONES POWERLEVEL AND REMAINS WHITE THE WHOLE WAY THROUGH

ALL THIS INFINITY ENDGAME STUFF WOULD BE OVER IN A SECOND IF THEY DIDNT NERF STRANGE IN THE WRITING ROOM

I have lived in the deep South my entire life and have never witnessed a white person calling a black person a nigger to their face

10/10. I can't believe nobody replied.

He is a communist

Kek, I didn't even need to finish reading to know there were gonna be replies

Attached: 1554720648834.gif (480x360, 2.01M)

Cast him

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (1280x720, 91K)

Just like Jesus? What a champ.

Looks kinda like Tye Sheridan to me.

Looks like Joseph Gordon-Levitt.

CAPTAIN SCOOPS

Attached: last_week_tonight_with_john_oliver_donald_trump_screenshot_h_2016.jpg (928x523, 80K)

He can't. Nu-MCU is going to sputter and die in a few years. How can you replace talent like RDJ?

Holy fuck I can see this being the case. It would make a lot of sense, based on captain marvels entire 30 seconds in the film

Falcon was in the first Cap movie.

How am I supposed to believe this

>MCU PHASE 1-3 LEAD: RDJ
TRILLION DOLLARS
>MCU PHASE 4 LEAD: BRIE LARSON
UH OH

Look at his eyes. They're absolutely soulless and look MKUltra as fuck. What a creepy bastard.

>Falcon was in the first avenger aka the first cap movie
lol no

Why cater when you can soapbox and still sell?

most of the black people in the country live in the south. calling the south racist is ridiculous the north hardly has any of them so of course racism doesn't show as often but it's more prevalent in the north just expresses itself differently.

ITS OFFICIALLY WHAT HAPPENED

THERE WERE VARIOUS CUTS OF ENDGAME SCREENED TO TEST AUDIENCES AND THE ONE WITH BRIE LARSON ALMOST COMPLETELY OUT OF THE MOVIE WAS THE ONE THEY RELEASED

THERE IS A TON OF BRIE LARSON FOOTAGE ON THE CUTTING ROOM FLOOR WHICH WILL NEVER SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY

NOBODY LIKES CAPTAIN CUNTY :^)

why the fuck is it scratched up?

Screen cap that shit because you nailed it

Captain Nigger

Uh...

I guarantee the Russo’s fucking hated her. Hence why she gets called out for being a cunt and then knocked the fuck out by Thanos. They probably were forced to do that retarded all female hero shot to make up for it. Worth it.

Stark’s been free with his tech. He built a suit for a kid he barely knew, I can see him helping Sam with some devices or whatever.

Or Pepper would, you know, because reasons.

He's dead retard

>north hardly has any of them
>chicago detroit philly newyork cleveland baltimore...

Attached: 1494701565743.png (515x800, 100K)

I love how War Machine never got updated

>THERE WERE VARIOUS CUTS OF ENDGAME SCREENED TO TEST AUDIENCES AND THE ONE WITH BRIE LARSON ALMOST COMPLETELY OUT OF THE MOVIE WAS THE ONE THEY RELEASED

No, there weren't.

it'd be dope if they could call him Captain Falcon. I wonder if Disney would buy Nintendo for random things like this and Pokemon

t. BRIE LARSON

WILL THEY EVEN RELEASE ALL YOUR ENDGAME FOOTAGE ON THE BLURAY OR ARE THEY TOO ASHAMED TO HAVE SHOT THOSE SCENES OF YOUR UNLIKABLE ASS

Whatever happened to the scene from the CM end credits got cut from the movie? The one where they are talking about the pager and CM shows up behind them

Squirrel Girl

the serum just gives you all the speed and strength of a black man

She’s the voice of squirrel girl in an animated series with Ghost Spider (not the cool one)

big frizzy hair, what a shocker.

She was obviously told to haul ass and look for survivors on Titan, which is when she found and rescued Tony and Nebula, which is where she first appears in Endgame.

>Bruce uses gamma rays to make him smart while the Hulk.
>Doesn't turn his cousin into a giant green femuscle slut.

Triggered. If we were gonna get comments about Cap's ass it should have been Jen Walters making them.

Yeah it was too small for his face

>Rhodey already has a black niece with Iron Man armor.
>Invent an entirely new black girl to take up the mantle and go on boring adventures where nothing ever challenges her.

Pilot didn't get picked up. Apparently it was even worse than the Joss Whedon Wonder Woman show.

How would they know they were on Titan though. Rocket and Thor knew the Guardians were going to Knowhere. Stark Spidey and Strange were MIA

Patriot was fun because it was a black kid copying Captain America by using drugs.

The army was desegregated soon after WW2. Widespead black military service was actually one of the main drivers behind the civil rights movement early on. African American soldiers returning to the segregated south realized they had been treated better in the army and decided they deserved better after serving their country.

That was a joke made by Dan Slott in a holiday issue due to Jim Starlin being super anal about Thanos appearances and writing off every single Thanos defeat by another writer as either a clone or a robot.

The problem was Tumblr was then deciding this was a super serious comic.

And now I'm even more pissed that we got a Captain Marvel movie instead of a Thunderbolts movie with Zemo, Vulture, Ghost, and the Abomination.

this

average black male > peak steroid white man

Jesus said to give to Caesar what is Caesar's and forbade theft. He was not a commie.

My issue with him replacing Steve isn't that he doesn't have the super soldier serum, it's that he's completely uninteresting. He's the cool black sidekick and nothing more. He follows Steve everywhere he goes, remains forever loyal and never holds an opinion of his own. I like the actor and I suppose the character works in a supporting role but I doubt he'll work as a lead. I'm interested in how the Falcon/WS show will turn out.

Dunno, maybe look for the ship?

Black Panther was a good movie not diversity for diversity sake. Same as Blade.

Why don't they just rename him Captain Chicago?

yea i keep forgetting space is 2D plane

What does racism have to do with virtue?

Not only is he black, he looks like a homosexual.
Why not cast a manly guy at least?

> EVEN MORE OVERPOWERED THAN CAPTAIN MARVEL

>captain marvel being overpowered in marvel universe is like saying super saiyan 1 is overpowered when we at like ultra instinct levels now

The point is that his character always had a good showing and an ongoing relationship with Steve. Is not unlike Valkyrie that was random.

To be fair I don't know, but the characters keep talking about "deep space scanning" and shit, so I think it's within the realm of possibility they might have a clue

Iron Mary Sue.

captain america was uninteresting in his first movie. I honestly don't mind any of the new characters they are going forward with other than captain marvel. For the characters that seem uninteresting, they are only that way because they aren't given enough time to really have an arc and be made uninteresting. Let us see how well he can carry his own movie or show or whatever and if he sucks then yea

Captain Nigger?

The more popular side cast (spiderman, strange, GotG, BP) is going to thrive for a few years but I think the idea of Avengers is going to slowly die off as they milk it for what they can. After that? Who knows maybe capeshit can finally die.

looking forward to sentry on the silver screen

still gets destroyed by a white manlet
youtube.com/watch?v=X9-hxfcklGs

kek

OMG SO FUNNY AND ORIGINAL. YOU ROASTED FALCON. FUCKING ROASTED

Attached: roasted.gif (320x240, 2.08M)

>captain america is the most virtuous character of all time
old comic cap hated blacks.

Attached: americawhite.jpg (720x349, 231K)

yea its basically down hill from here with a few gems from the list you posted

"I'd like to see people stop caring about looks and start caring about behavior."

It's 2019. THAT is racist. Remember when Tomi Lahren got shit for saying "she doesn't see color."

They don't have the rights back yet. It got sold to like Warners or something during the fire sale 20 years ago.

The South is the least racist. We don't think people are inherently good just because they aren't white.

What has become of comic books? This video made me so mad that I will now go buy 10 boxes of straws to dump in the ocean, a box of plastic bags to cut up into the wind, and 5 gallons of oil to pour into the grass.

Attached: arishem.jpg (384x1206, 95K)

She is arguably the biggest mary sue in all of fiction. Perfect, smarter than any MCU genius even though she's 15, virtuous and purely good, excellent leader, excellent general, etc.

>Be a Black American
Do your part in taking down the Axis and become one of the armies many heroes.
Get back home, go out for lunch with your mom to talk about the war and show her your shiny medals.
Get your teeth bashed in by some random KKK thug for stepping to close to the whites only vending machine whilst your mother is verbally abused by a group of kids that see blacks a subhuman.
Drag yourself back home and wonder if fighting for this dump was worth it... Yes, because at least murica doest have industrialised gassing of minorities.
Still, you're gonna show up at that civil rights protest next week, if only to piss off Jim from accounting. Him calling you a no good nigga was the last straw, for getting to add two sugars instead of one in your coffee was the first.

Attached: War-Machine EndGame.jpg (1080x1296, 165K)

she hulk is one of the worst characters in history anyways

He did those things out of his control. Captain Africa would do all those things too if he was mind controlled, racist.

Attached: ----.png (350x302, 18K)

so when capeshit dies what do you think will take its place? for some reason I am so over any sort of geek culture type movies that I kind of wouldn't mind a decade full of kino period piece dramas which I know is impossible since the new generation being raised on fortnite would find that too boring

I finally watched it and something bothered me. I'm Greek btw and black people are rare in my place so there is a lot of racism. That scene where Cap gave his shield at Sam, many people were upset and actually said "so the black guy will be the new Cap now" or "wtf, why the black guy"? Did this happen in your country too?

But Falcon has already featured in 6 movies.

that doesn't matter he didn't really have any character arcs so of course you would think he was boring. I found Thor to be boring until ragnorok

OMG SO FUNNY SO ORIGINAL THAT MEME OF A BUNCH OF BLACKS THINKING SOMEONE SOMEONE GOT OWNED.

I'm sure new trendy genres will come along but it's hard to imagine any catching on like Marvel did. I could see Star Wars getting big and pumping movies out within the decade if they fix their shit up and make original stories.

>movies based on memes

>capeshit dies
>Science Fantasy genere dies
This is why it will never die. People irl don't see it as capeshit or comic stuff. It's just fantasy movies to most folks, and they will never get bored with it because Marvel,D.C,Sony and ever other company produces the same bloodily thing just with different themes, stories, ascetics, and so on.
You might as well as anime to stop making mecha shows because you hate robots then start raging when you discover how loose the definition actually is.

Attached: opm.gif (500x349, 950K)

extremely based and redpilled

Because not everyone is a caricature IRL? There's a lot of interactions between black and white people in southern states every day, you just get the racial incidents blasted on 24/7 by the media because that gets eyes on screens and clicks on websites

since they did old cap and peggy, i'm half expecting them to use cap's son too

Attached: ultimateredskull.jpg (800x653, 155K)

>so when capeshit dies

Look, it's not going to 'die'. It's not going anywhere.

It's a genre now. Like Westerns. Westerns have ups and downs in popularity but they still get made. They always will.

Not only that but it's literally the most profitable genre in film history. It's now made Disney over 20 billion in a decade and Endgame is on it's way to crask 2 billion before two weeks and will probably end up being the biggest movie of all time.

They will do a big diversity push, and it will hurt profitability. And eventually they will just decide to do a full reboot like 15 years from now and start the whole thing over with full recasts of Iron Man, Cap, the Avengers, etc only this time it will launch with Spidey, X-Men, FF, etc in the mix from the start. They will do this every 25 years or so as long as it makes money. And considering it is THE most profitable thing in ALL of entertainment right now BY FAR thats probably going to be a long, long, long time.

Attached: 1547592040128.jpg (1200x1478, 211K)

This actor looks so old, looks like my dad and my grandfather, why does he acts/talks like he was younger, in some interviews he wears millenial's clothes

westerns died, by dying i meant it isnt the main genre that is dominating blockbusters. just like how rock is dead but that doesnt mean people dont still play and listen to it.

He is young at heart.

Attached: EG WarMachine.png (900x1333, 1.92M)

He's a nigger

No one will miss you faggot keep guzzling cocks

Ok that doesn't surprise me

>by dying i meant it isnt the main genre that is dominating blockbusters
What the hell does that have to do with you?
There are plenty of super profitable movie outside of the comic's genre, every year.
Are you, are you just whining to fit in with 4chins retardation?

Attached: Stop liking what I don't..png (1439x990, 1.05M)

>What the hell does that have to do with you?

the fuck are you talking about

Reddit has taken over this dump

Didn't Falcon use two submachine guns in The Winter Soldier to shoot a bunch of other people?

Memes aside, no he didn't. Falcon was one of the first black characters that was an equal partner rather than a sidekick in comics, he was cool until a retcon that make him a pimp

He really just came in at a bad time, he has justification to be cap but when the black girl replaced iron man and Jane replaced Thor he got lumped in with them as if he was as bad as that.

Falcon's wingsuit is basically a semi-ironman suit anyways, add the shield and she should be good.

>she

*he

idk what happened there

RDJ is based and is a really good actor. Brie Larson is just dull and a bitch.

Attached: Dude.jpg (606x606, 64K)

It should have been Bucky, both narratively and because hes actually a meta not some normie in a flight suit.

But he's a white male so here we are.

the dude playing black panther also looks like a goblin. so does shuri.

>but he's a commie mass murderer

I'm sorry your film about super soldier serums and alien artifacts during WWII isn't historically accurate

BASED

Don't forget about his MELANIN superpowers

But isn’t that the best arguement to not make him captain America 2? He has his own name and identity and to reduce that to a place holder until he “takes” a bigger name seems pretty sad

He cant the perfect Steve Rogers. Thats the whole point of the scene.

Does he need to break out of prison before he saves people?

Steve just used it to block a grenade then a minigun

>Slaughtered prominent personalities all over the last century to direct lead world politics into the hands of secret Nazi organizatuon.

Hmmmmm..

Shuri looks like a literal goblin, real scary stuff.

I mean Tessa Thompson has an el goblina face and always looks like she's a bank robber with a pantyhose mask over her head. But you can still tell shes human.

When shuri stepped out of the dr strange portal and she was just a silloute at first I honestly thought aliens had shown up to help cap. Not even memeing

It’s almost as if it could be a redemption arc, and his low points could be used as a metaphors for our low points. Make his villain Faust or some corrupt politician and have him try to accept his past and embrace his future

>Captain America
>nigger

I'm surprised it took them this long.

by being absolutely fucking based

youtube.com/watch?v=yP6LkvXN5LY
youtube.com/watch?v=oj8JK6c5x3M

Attached: smile.jpg (960x720, 48K)

He’s black so he’s naturally a superhuman on par with a genetically souped up ytoid

The metal is vibranium. The paint on the shield is not.

how does that nigger fit all that hair in the helmet
nevermind
disgusting porch monkeys

still a better option than "fly me away from child support" falcon nigger

If its supposed to be better than Tony's, why does it look so boring? Who at Marvel thought that was a good design/idea?

Cap is an institution. And we had the "cap is an outlaw" arch for the last years allready.
I wouldve wished Bucky couldve been it, since he had all the connections with Steve since the start, but the stories of the Roussos clearly tell us Bucky wouldnt ever be accepted in that position.

how did cap return the soul stone?

Bro's why does Nebula arouse me.

they could just put a mask on him so no one knows that Bucky is the new captain america but they had to give the part to the black guy

chucked it at red skull then gtfo'd

He's the White Wolf

Pepper is Rescue, an established comic hero, regardless of how retarded Paltrow looks flying around.

You don’t have to make him a fugitive you can just have him deal with poor public opinion. Think of it like testing the waters for how the world deals with mutants

I've been waiting for Sentry but they'll probably make him a joke and not in a good way.

>Murata
>not based One

>Forgetting Based Strange

Imagine thinking that being a decent human being was sociopathic “virtue signaling”. Must suck to have a broken brain

THANOS HACKED IT DOWN TO A HALF SHIELD

those are some sick belt buckles

If I acknowledge that border collies are smarter than afghans, is that racist?
You'd say yes, I'd say it's the truth. Doesn't mean I'd ever mistreat an afghan.

>Test audiences
this is where leaks come from, right?

wow imagine hair being compressible

What it must be like to spend just an hour with a brain this diseased

Homeboy will go back in time and jack some blue drank and get strong n sheiit

>IMAGINE BEING BRIE IDF

WHEN YOU SAW THE ENDGAME CUT RELEASED IN THEATERS
WERE YOU MAD AT ALL THOSE SCENES OF YOU THEY CUT OUT LMAO

HAVE YOU INTERNALIZED THE FACT THAT EVERYONE HATES YOUR BULLSHIT, IS THAT WHY YOUR SO CUNTY :^)

Attached: 1552881535643.png (1080x1137, 361K)

>NOBODY LIKES CAPTAIN CUNTY :^)
True. She got nothing from the audience at my showing. Not even her taking down the Thanos' ship.

What tactual advantage does a shield give a dude that can fly?

because you are a disgusting straight male
get woke

If you consider the story arc and history that Cap had with Bucky, he should have been the one to get the shield. I don’t understand why Bucky didn’t even talk to Cap at the end.

It’s kind of on the nose isn’t it?

Attached: 0C2F93ED-D54B-4875-93F2-63DFFF28B854.jpg (565x674, 110K)

Saw it today. Could not look away from the high cut beard and how it was above the jaw. Bad CGI or dumb costumer?