DO I HAVE TO CALL IT IN STEPHEN

>DO I HAVE TO CALL IT IN STEPHEN

Attached: 1556454766177.jpg (525x478, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hs_CInVpwo0
youtube.com/watch?v=WiNMbCvc5Sk
youtube.com/watch?v=Y_xb_JnXGeI
youtube.com/watch?v=bsLbDzkIy3A
macon.com/news/special-reports/lauren-giddings-murder/article30131532.html
youtube.com/watch?v=d-7o9xYp7eE
people.com/crime/chris-watts-appeal-conviction-source-says/
newscientist.com/article/dn7269-execution-by-injection-far-from-painless/
youtu.be/d-7o9xYp7eE?t=474
youtu.be/d-7o9xYp7eE?t=1256
youtube.com/watch?v=i2lpwPsY410
youtube.com/watch?v=MapMOivWfFU
youtube.com/watch?v=sIRmMGrWvqM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>DO YOU FEEL IN CHARGE

who

source on meme

Some YouTube thot

He killed millions

to save billions

Attached: 1556623224222.jpg (490x350, 78K)

kek

it's stephen

We found thousands of these on ya computa, Stephen
Did you think he was your girlfriend Stephen?
WHAT DID HE TELL YA ABOUT THE MASKED MAN STEPHEN?
STEPHEN!

>Where is Stephen
>Oh fuck I'm in the wrong room

Attached: ZZZZZZZzzzz.jpg (900x694, 73K)

That mong was so fucking stupid.
Thought he'd get away on a technicality and people would fall for his overacting on the news, wew what an autist.
Killing someone he was personally acquainted with was a huge mistake to begin with as well.

did he know her personally or just from school?

That's a big door

Anyone watch the Chris Watts confession? masterful manipulation on the detectives part.

for Stephen

link?

Both.
He'd try and speak to her and spaghetti all over the place, her friends knew all about it.

bump

they were neighbours and allegedly he made some advances which she turned down

>gets rejected
>decides to kill and chop her up
the fuck was his deal?

link?

Suffering under the bootheel of jew-imposed involuntary celibacy for just a little bit too long

this meme is experiencing a renaissance

Attached: 1556427070011.jpg (525x478, 33K)

Based

Attached: 1403842668183.jpg (1024x768, 74K)

youtube.com/watch?v=hs_CInVpwo0
She suggests to him a story in which he can place the blame on someone else, so they can get the location of the bodies out of him.

is it an old meme

That's a well known technique. That's how they got Ted Bundy to talk about his crimes

He wanted to prove to her that he didn't just want her for her body. The air sex he had with her soul must've been beautiful.
Look at him in the interview, his voice is monotonous and vocabulary limited, he transcended this plane. They were probably doing the astral kamasutra all over that room during the vid - floating facefuck, reverse-osmosis rectal wank, the works. Intensely erotic, my man.

Who'd they get him to put the blame on?

YOUR HAIR IS THAIR STEPHEN, YOUR HAIR.. IS THAIR.

deepstate social programming tread with a bit of searech surveilance thrown in! dont forget to look this guy up while signed into google accounts!

Not me, I'm only human after all.

Gay

Don't put the blame on me.

For you

Why did he wear the underwear for a mask?

Forgot picture

because before no one cared

Attached: 25DEF4D0-A552-49AD-95C7-CA009E0113FF.gif (624x516, 1.04M)

The hay-urr was thay-urr!

Actually it would benefit them to encourage radicalization.
A disorganised, chaotic uprising in your own streets that strikes fear into the hearts of the masses?
The boogey man they need saving from.
Also that 'the enemy is within' is another great dynamic to push to get people to police their own thoughts and hen peck each other into submission.

I won't. I don't want my brand new blame covered in cum and ass juice.

He killed Lauren Giddings
to save no one
and screw himself over

He intended to rape her but she realized it was him during the struggle so he killed her and chopped her up.

only masterful because watts is a literal double-digit IQ who unironically thinks he's a genius.

Even the clever narcissists fall for it, because they believe they're capable of convincing anyone of anything all the time.

just incel thing

..yes

This guy is fucking killing me
>do you jerk off to loli Stephen
>... nooo
>bullshit Stephen

Attached: stayvun.png (461x491, 21K)

>repetitive uncomfortably loud clock
>woman's stripey shirt suggesting bars
>stroking his ego repeating what others think of him and playing on his need to play the nice guy
>making him think Alexa recorded everything and scaring him from the start with the polygraph stuff
>bringing his dad in to get him to feel comfortable
The interviewers thought it out pretty well desu senpai, got him running between stressed and calm just so

LOOK AT ME STEVEN

Attached: 74004D5B-9ACC-413E-9C7C-EE6924BD412A.jpg (739x415, 15K)

>Tuesday in court, Winters read aloud a graphic and profane post in which McDaniel [allegedly] wrote about an encounter with an attractive acquaintance.
>“Party hard by drinking alone in front of my computer. See my sexy neighbor/classmate come home late. She has talked to me occasionally in the past. Has wanted (to have sex) for three years. Invite her up for a nightcap, make her a special drink called a Mickey Finn.”

Then he continued reading: “She’s out cold. I finally lose my V-card. Oh, no, she OD’d and died. I barbecue her legs and arms to celebrate losing my V-card. Not into organ meat, but throw her torso out, lose it on TV while the cops are discovering her remains, you mad virgins.”

When he finished, at the defense table, McDaniel’s eyes were shut.

Attached: 1322161623977.jpg (698x672, 26K)

I don't want to see the whole interview guys, anyone know the key highlights and where to skip?

A post on where?

I don't know

Nothing happens. Stephen only answers "Yes" "No" and "I don't know", much to the detectives' frustration. There are no confessions in over two hours.

The only thing of interest is that fucking chair holding on like a champ.

don't skip anything or you'll miss out on the fat detective ripping into Stephen

anyone wanna write him a letter explaining that he is a celebrity on Yea Forums’s Yea Forums and we are big fans of his police interview, maybe put some printouts of the memes in the letter

after all he was a channer himself - mostly posted on opchan i think on some kind of /k/ type board

Attached: 64E6B7BD-FC44-43ED-A749-6C2F53AB9DFE.jpg (480x641, 34K)

Look-y all that hair on yah head!

Isnt it better to just say nothing at all in interrogations?

Steve gave that who're what she wanted. Attention and devotion. Steve has enslaved his body and mind to this who're just like she wanted. When he tugs his disgruntled rocker the pleasure he undoubtedly unleashes must scream like the Bellaire of a billion Sun's together in a cosmic orgasm.

Ask for a lawyer and shut the fuck up until they get there. ESPECIALLY if you're actually innocent.

i don’t know

Based

Attached: Baneposting will never die.jpg (640x1459, 306K)

>YES YOU DO KNOW STEPHEN

Based strongfat normie boomers

No it's best to be honest and forthcoming. The truth will set you free.

it's best to admit to whatever you're being accused of, regardless of whether or not you did it
then you can go home and watch wrestlemania

I heard he posts on the chan

youtube.com/watch?v=WiNMbCvc5Sk

you really need to watch the whole thing to fully appreciate it, it puts in the place of the officer and makes you want to kill stephen
or don't watch it, just listen to it while you cook and do some other stuff, it's worth it

Say absolutely nothing except to either ask for a lawyer or to ask if you're under arrest or free to go.

not sure if being ironic or 200% bluepilled. The cops are not your buddy and being honest and open with them, even if you legitimately did nothing wrong, can only hurt you. Not help you.

Yeah, just like how everyone who googled Ted Bundy after the Netflix special is now on a watchlist.

Fucking dweeb

>celebrity
If that's what you call a faggot then sure

Dear Stephen,

Have sex, Incel

Sincerely, Anonymous

Cops are there to help you. Go back to your containment board.

How do you think that you're going to go into someones house, strangle them and leave dna evidence all over the fucking place and then get on tv and show the world what a nervous wreck you are. How the fuck do you think you're not going to get caught, and the guy was a lawyer too or at least in law school. How does an idiot like that get into a law school

This happened in 1993 newfag, go back to plebbit. I've been here since 1982

Assuming you did it, yes. Stayvun was actually doing the right thing. If they hadn't found any other evidence he would have walked free.

t. glownigger

1 hour 40 minutes

how did he strangle her without anyone noticing? he doesn't look strong enough to strangle a woman that quickly

Shouldn't we be sending a letter to the investigator who mocked him? He was the real star of the interview.

What containment board? Yea Forums is the main containment board on Yea Forums

It took him 15 minutes.

women are very weak compared to men, you've been bluepilled by hollywood.

she didn't scream? run away?

shut the fuck up, it's only been posted about 30 times in the last half a week

but that guy has a life and kids and whatnot, he has no time for chanshit

stephen, on the other hand, surely has nothing better to do

They struggled for 15 minutes.

>Now Dylan we need to go through this again so I understand completely your thoughts
>What specifically didn't you enjoy about Jurassic World?

Attached: 86795679434.jpg (1050x591, 58K)

yeah but they weren't in the countryside, HOW did no one hear anything

He claimed that as she was fighting back her legs got trapped under the bed so at that point he only had to deal with her arms.

>were you molested as a child?
>no
>then why do you have all these weapons?
hahahaha this is great

the best thing would be to shut the fuck up and lawyer up asap. but guilty people always try extra hard to look innocent, and getting a lawyer "makes you look guilty"

yes, then i went on a rabbit hole of police interrogation videos.
It's so fucking fascinating how they work. Masters of manipulation. It's not like movies where they just yell "WE KNOW YOU DID IT TELL US WHERE THE BODIES ARE YOU'RE LOOKING AT A LIFE SENTENCE HERE".

>invite her for a nightcap
>has hair like a yeti poodle
Yeah steve, shes so into that

Women are weak, almost comically so. Upper body strength is virtually non-existent.

Man the polygraph part was FUCKING kino. I want to marry that hunchback girl after watching her demolish Chris in such a fashion.
>So you're obviously a bad lier
>The cool thing about this is that there's only one person who knows what the truth is and at the end we will both know
I can just feel how absolutely fucked he felt at this moment

Just read what this is actually about. This isn't fun anymore. This guy is an actual faggot

i don't know

Yes, bro.
Post your best.

>attractive acquaintance

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH SHE WAS FUCKNG UGLY

Attached: 1539987096821.jpg (586x580, 75K)

The shady thing about interrogations is that in a lot of them they don't frame them as interrogations. They don't say "alright we're beginning the interrogation now", and they don't have to.
They will often just act like they want your help solving a case or something so that you feel obliged to just come in and answer some questions to help out.
Asking for a lawyers just to answer a few questions makes you look guilty and could just be a waste of money.

the neighbors thought she was just having some good old sex with chad like the whore she is

He looks like such a fucking rockstar, like he could be the guitar player for Boston.
With short hair he looks like such a ratty little dweeb I can't believe it's the same guy

STEPHEN

Attached: 1556377279893.jpg (525x478, 31K)

youtube.com/watch?v=bsLbDzkIy3A
This is a good one. The bad thing about these is that they burn so slowly but you really need to watch them all the way through to get a feeling for how fucked the suspect starts to feel.

It's amazing how insane some people are.
>roofie some poor woman
>she dies
>first thought is to BBQ and eat her
The fuck bro. It was probably his intention to begin with. Who just thinks this up on the fly?

Attached: 1533608218415.png (320x400, 6K)

Reminder that this is exactly why it's so necessary to bully incels.

Holy shit that reads like a greentext.
Which board do you think it was?

Perfect example of this is when some FBI glowniggers approached some user on 8ch who luckily recorded the encounter. They did the whole "we just want your help with an investigation, we know you're a patriot and haven't done anything wrong!" bit. Then when he told them to fuck off, they threatened to show up at his workplace and make a scene if he doesn't 'willingly' cooperate.

That was absolutely a greentext. I'm going to say he was posting on a more obscure imageboard like 8c though.

macon.com/news/special-reports/lauren-giddings-murder/article30131532.html

>About two months before Stephen McDaniel killed and dismembered his neighbor, he typed the Google search phrase “nude ‘lauren giddings’”.

>That same morning, he also conducted three back-to-back searches with variations of the phrase “molest sleeping girl.”

>He read local and national news, watched movies and wrote posts on the Operator Chan website using the screen name “SoL.”

Attached: 154810093311.png (645x773, 11K)

Oh yes.

Attached: 960ED19F-55A5-4534-877C-095AF1B1D960.jpg (1059x595, 82K)

Imagine having your google searches be read out loud in front of a court.

>he will literally be free

boomer stayvun

Attached: oh no no no no.png (389x104, 6K)

Tbh watts was being super autistic, he made it easy for the cop

Yup, Lauren Giddings. Now THAT was a hot girl

lets see a nude 'tayne'

>This isn't fun anymore
Hilarious to think what the userbase has become and will become

source?

Why don't they just kill him?

>"It would be VERY stupid of you to come here if you had something to do with the dissapearance"
>"there's only a few ways to fail this tes-" "TELL ME"
absolute kino

Who fucking google searches "nude {regular ass person i know personally" and expects to find results?

>SoL
What the fuck is up with people who go by that name?
I've met like 2 more people calling themselves that and they're absolutely fucking insane.
The one I met in person tried to convince me there is a girl alternate persona living in his body and that he is secretly a deity.
Is it like some kind of CIA codename for MK-type test patients?? WEW

That's really interesting. Cops truly are fucking animals.

Yes, but it checks out.

that's the best interview kino i've ever seen to be honest. the way the interviewer handles it and how it builds up slowly is truly amazing

I don't have the videos handy. Might still be up on 8/pol/

He said, with /pol/ still in existence

ACAB, brother

What does it mean?

To have...

Because when the government needs an excuse for that portion of your tax money they'll millions of killers alive for it.

Attached: 1411372853058.jpg (1000x1013, 129K)

fucking redditors get our of my fucking board NOW

Yes, the cops are the animals, not the people who mutilate girls who are going about their business or suffocate their wives and two daughters

Did he, dare I say it, RISE UP?

yummy yummy boots

40% of cops beat their wives

I'm assuming Sons of Liberty

Noice, thanks user.
Yeah, it's alright if you've got the time and patience tho.
I love it, pausing the vid to contemplate parts of the interview, getting into their minds and shit, philosophising over it, all that stuff.

>perp is respected military
This is fucking gold.
Thanks user, turning the lights down and getting comfy with this one now.

*CREEEEAAK*

LOOK AT THIS STEPHEN
>scratches head
See all that hair?
>scratches head again
You think you didn't leave any hair there? you definitely left hair there stephen
>scratches head on table aggressively
look at all that hair on yer head you think you didn't leave any hair there?

Nice false dichotomy, faggot. Next you're going to tell me I should support ZOGbot pigs just because BLM niggers are bad too, right?

He wants an appeal now.

people.com/crime/chris-watts-appeal-conviction-source-says/

There are multiple proven cases of police tricking mentally ill people into making incriminating statements in order to convict them for murders they didn't commit.

more context

Attached: russell-williams.jpg (700x394, 49K)

Ah, so yet another right wing incel killer then

>that pic
This user knows what's up

Attached: 50cb085f28faa563a5e286ecadd3d1bf.jpg (400x513, 33K)

who are you thinking you're fooling, nigger?

He's the one who posited ALL cops are bad

Servant of light comes to mind like some delusion of grandeur?
More likely the sun is called sol and everything revolves around the sun.

>Asking for a lawyers just to answer a few questions makes you look guilty and could just be a waste of money.
Never talk to glowniggers without a glowkike.

Do you think they knew the person was mentally ill and just wanted them to take the fall for it, or do you think they just felt like their expert interrogation techniques were working and that they were actually solving the crime.
I'm not saying the latter should absolve them at all since it definitely shouldn't, but it does change the perspective

If they are too stupid to realize they are talking to a literal retard who will be affected by their suggestions then they themselves are too stupid to be officers of the law.

Solar system

Have sex

he's acting strange

Attached: dumpsters.jpg (782x1080, 68K)

you can't be too stupid to be an officer of the law, idiot. you can only be too smart

Why? Assuming you didn't actually do anything why the fuck would you want to be uncooperative

I don't know..

>But Stephen, what about the Pentagon?
>....Nnnnnngggghhhh!
>Ww..WHY STEPHEN?

Attached: 0arp4c13f.jpg (525x478, 24K)

And adult woman has roughly the strength of a prepubescent boy.

Roasties need to be beaten daily

The best part is when they say they've found the body and he does the most clearly staged attempt at being uncomfortably shocked for thirty seconds

i don't know

>I SAW THE PICTURES STEPHEN DON'T LIE

A small percentage of any group is bad, probably especially the case with police despite what CNN tells you. And increased volumes of police within any given area has a direct correlation with decreased crime rates. Just obey the law it's not hard.

Him saying "...body" is one of the funniest fucking things I have ever seen.

Attached: stephen_mcdaniel_interrogation.png (528x479, 259K)

I DONT KNOW

yes. Answer no questions and only ask to speak with a lawyer

Wasn't staged at all lmao, he was shitting the bed cuz he realized that now they had him. He was hoping the garbage truck had come and taken it but it had been coincidentally running late that day. That was his whole life flashing before his eyes i'd imagine

Do people really read that body language as attempting to act shook for thirty seconds?
He's very clearly surging with adrenaline as his stomach sinks to the floor and his face turns pale as he realizes he's absolutely fucked. He's not putting on a show, he's visibly shook. Have you never been in trouble before?

anyone who thinks that was an intelligent interrogation is an idiot

cops lie to protect the "small percentage" that is bad - as the saying goes, one bad apple SPOILS THE BUNCH

>obey the law meme
oh dear I didn't realize i was talking to a retarded boomer, never mind. don't bother responding to me, thanks

DANGEROUS LEAN ANGLE

NOT FOR AMATEURS

what would you do in that room Yea Forums?

Yeah what a stupid low iq brainlet interrogation that led to the confession and conviction of a murderer within an hour. If I was a cop i would have done it totally different!

>MY BACK STEPHEN

has anyone here ever been interrogated by the police for a serious crime?

CRASH IT WITH NO SURVIVORS

idk probably place my hands on top of the table so i look relaxed

you don't actually need to get a lawyer you just need to say you want one to get them to bugger off

>In the interest of protecting my fifth amendment rights, I'd at this time like to respectfully decline to answer any questions before consulting a lawyer. Thank you.

Do you use that same logic with blacks and gang culture? Because they're probably worse per capita.

lol this doesnt actually work in the real world kid

nah, it was probably fine the way he did it. It worked, as you say, but it wasn't an intelligent interrogation.

>Asking for a lawyers just to answer a few questions makes you look guilty and could just be a waste of money.

10000000x wrong.

DETECTIVE BOOMER TOLD HIM TO PUT HIS HANDS UP THERE

Unironically drop farts every five minutes or try and time it to whenever the detective leans back into his chair.

Yes it does
t. Knower

>get arrested
>tell cops I want a lawyer
>okay, well before I do that I just want to ask you-
>before nothing, get me a lawyer

fucking pigs

Attached: red.png (314x314, 111K)

It's an item in runescape, Staff of Light. It's popular for it's special ability that halves melee damage taken. It's widely regarded as a bitch weapon to use in PvP, but some faggots (such as stephen) have no qualms with using it.

yeah no shit but that's the reasoning they use to not get a lawyer

This forced meme will be dead by next month

I've been busy REEEing about Game of Thrones for the last couple weeks can someone fill me in on what the story is with this guy?

I get what you're saying, it's mostly true but if you get pulled over and maybe you were speeding a little it's best to not act like some kind of armchair lawyer and refuse to admit you were speeding. You have a better chance if you say "umm well my cars in good shape and I always use my turn signals, maybe my speed got away from me while I was just trying to flow with traffic" with a smile on your face, you have a much better chance to get out of a ticket.

t. An innocent looking white person

lethal injections must be so comfy, real shame only death row inmates have access to such gift

manlets btfo

Attached: 0106_MALO_McDanielPrisonNew.jpg (1140x1389, 82K)

It actually doesn't. It will raise more suspicious and they will investigate you harder. Saying you'll take the fifth is admitting to a crime. Everyone knows this.

>king of manlets

>lethal injections must be so comfy
They actually aren't. Firing squad is unironically the best way to go out.

>They examined post-mortem blood levels of anaesthetic and believe that prisoners may have been capable of feeling pain in almost 90% of cases

newscientist.com/article/dn7269-execution-by-injection-far-from-painless/

He made a guilty plea, you generally only get the death sentence if you plea innocent and take it to court

>BE A LAWYER
>UNDERSTAND WHAT CAN INCRIMINATE YOU AND ANSWER EVERYTHING CORRECTLY WITHOUT APPEARING GUILTY BY ASKING FOR A LAWYER
BOOYA

IN FACT LAWYERS WHO REPRESENT THEMSELVES HAVE A FOOL FOR A CLIENT, WHEN IT GETS TO THE COURT STAGE YOU WANT TO HIRE REPRESENTATION BECAUSE THATS HOW YOU PLAY TO THE PROPRIETIES OF THE LEGAL SYSTEM

ur mum will be dead next month

>two hours and 1 minute
wtf bros don't tell my you've actually watched the whole thing.

I've watched the full thing at least 4 times now

That's 101 rookie mistake. You always ask for a lawyer. Not only puts pressure on the guys behind the interrogation, but anything you mention without a lawyer can be used against you. Let's not forget the fact he is going to dismiss some questions and he is going to tell you what you should answer and when to keep your mouth shut.
t. Lawfag

if you demand a lawyer they can't interrogate you

you shouldn't answer anyway

this is literally a lie

This is a capital murder case. They'll be investigating you anyway.

>DON'T FUCKING LIE STEPHEN I KNOW ABOUT YOUR FLIGHT PLAN

>"[A]ny lawyer worth his salt will tell the suspect in no uncertain terms to make no statement to the police under any circumstances." - Justice Robert Jackson

I played it in the background. It's the same length as a movie or two episodes of a TV show.

no it doesn't. Just not answering any questions and requesting for a lawyer is the smartest thing to do to save your ass

w-why?
Also please timestamp the interesting part

>t. Lawfag
Stephen was literally studying law. Why didn't he ask for lawyer?

Some law student who chopped up his neighbour, gave the most clearly guilty news interview after and had the most robotic interrogation video ever made where he may as well as stamped "Im guilty" above his forehead.

He's a dirty incel.

weak bait, but the police want people to think this is true because it serves their purposes when people don't realize they have 5A rights.

I don't know, why did he rape and kill a woman?

>Steyvun, i dont see any videogames in any of these dimensions

Attached: 1556640548271.jpg (2048x1865, 954K)

why did he kill that woman? why did he agree to a tv interview? because he's a fucking retard, why do you think?

Its not.

He was a practicing lawyer. He knew if him pleading the fifth and being her neighbor would have meant they knew it was him

But its not. People think this because they see it on TV shows. Trust me, in the real world, its not like that.

I was for allegedly sexual abuse. Obviously I never did it but with the investigation the cop kept pressuring me to answer questions which I never did. From the look on his face he gave up and charges were dropped

I'm afraid of instant deaths for some reason, I would rather feel pain and die progressively

you're an actual brainlet and a nigger

You don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Provide a source to back your ass up or shut the fuck up retard.

>people dont realize they have 5A rights
>they are literally told they have the right to remain silent

dumbass

Because he is a stupid psycho?

So you're saying that you are right and that Justice Robert Jackson knows less than you in this case? Based retard.

>He was a practicing lawyer. He knew if him pleading the fifth and being her neighbor would have meant they knew it was him
Why are you using a deranged killer as your appeal to authority?

That's like saying driving under the speed limit is suspicious so the cops should be able to pull you over.
total bullshit. stop talking out of your ass

I don't need to tell a teenager like yourself anything

He literally chopped a person up and then weeped about it on a news interview before people were sure she was dead, clearly not all there

THATS JUST SAFE ADVICE FOR BRAINLETS

IF YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT THE COPS ARE FISHING FOR AND HAVE YOUR STORY WELL PLANNED YOU CAN ANSWER EVERYTHING AND ALSO BE SEEN AS COMPLIANT AND COOPERATIVE, SUBMITTING TO INTERROGATION IS A SHOW OF GOOD WILL

Exactly, you have nothing because you're making shit up. Fuck off and don't ever (You) me again, brainlet.

For drinking and driving. Never should have done it. Cops were relentless I'm trying to pin more charges on me but with breathalyzer I came out under the limit and they literally had nothing else aside from property damages to charge me with.

the whole thing is interesting
adhd zoomers can't handle irl kinography

Attached: The Boot Imprint Rises.jpg (344x356, 37K)

remarkably ironic post

ur mom's a forced meme

>BRO YOU CAN TOTALLY OUTSMART THE POLICE SERIOUSLY IT'S EASY

Holy shit I hope you get questioned for something you didn't do just so you can fucking embarrass yourself in front of investigators.

So you cant provide a source to debate it then?
Fine, guess I'm leaving this thread.
Nice talking to you, teenager.

>sir, this man didn't answer our questions therefore it's him
>case closed
yeah this is how real non-TV courts work for sure

you said the same about baneposting

You're never gonna get a girlfriend in this world line, Steven.

>haha tricking the police is simple dude
Literally nothing you say can help you. It can ONLY be used against you.

>I am conceding but being pissy about it
Thank you very much

Doesn't contradict what I said, retard. Miranda rights aside, the cops still like people to think that invoking 5A or asking for a lawyer means they look implicitly guilty

ITS NOT EASY IF YOUR CLUELESS STEPHEN

There's literally a video in this very thread that has a defense lawyer and a cop who's been interrogating people for 20+ years saying exactly this, and citing the supreme court. You're actually retarded.

you have to justify the statement you fucking autist, outside of a few amusing parts what could you see in this interview that makes you want to watch it four times?

>it's not like that in the real world
except it literally does work like that. Cops can't legally do shit if you demand your lawyer. If they tried they'd be breaking your rights and they could be sued

Attached: Screenshot_20190501-144709__01.jpg (1080x722, 181K)

No, you fucking brainlet. Good will doesn't mean jack fucking shit. Either they have something on you or you don't. What you say can be used against you. What you say WILL NOT BE USED IN FAVOR OF YOU.

SOMEONE WILL HAVE TO PRESENT YOUR NARRATIVE

IF YOU DO IT YOURSELF RIGHT THE FIRST TIME IT ONLY COUNTS IN YOUR FAVOR

>What was up with the underwear in your apartment? it was cut out like a mask, dude. You cut underwear out to make it look like a mask?

You aren't smarter than the police. I know you think you are because you make epic posts on 4channel, but you would look like a fucking fool and incriminate yourself within 5 minutes if you actually believe shit like this.

>steyvun I have seen 14 million possibilities and none have you playing video games again

based schizophrenic

I didn't watch it four times, someone else did
But regardless, you don't watch these types of things for "parts", you watch it because the thing in its entirety is what is interesting.

do non americans get the fifth when in america?
had a federal agent try to trick me into admitting I had drugs

Watch the video linked in the thread. It's literally hearsay and CAN NOT BE USED TO HELP YOU.

ANYTHING YOU SAY *CAN* AND *WILL* BE USED *AGAINST* YOU.

youtu.be/d-7o9xYp7eE?t=474

Real question is, what kind of chair is that?

How do you guys think he's been treated by the guards and inmates, rape jokes aside?

hot

A daring synthesis

I watch these things for parts, I like the funny memes
That is all

He was intentionally acting like a weirdo to try and get an insanity plea. It didn't work because he apparently told his friends he would do exactly that if he was ever convicted of murder.

green > pink > black > blue

Anyone who think that was an intelligent post is an idiot.

YOU MAKE SURE WHAT YOU SAY CONTAINS NOTHING THAT CAN BE USED AGAINST YOU

THAT MEANS STORY INCONSISTENCIES AND STATEMENTS THAT GO AGAINST EVIDENCE

i went to court for two counts of rape, would not recommend that

Baneposting is pretty much dead though

Ask for a lawyer no matter your innocence

>... no

Baneposting is reclining.

>trying to fool the cops by giving them more ammo
You don't talk shit unless there's a lawyer there. By saying anything you are giving them more says to screw you over or to question you.

Bane?

>... I jerked off to pics of hentai, yes

For you

Attached: 1556024365531.png (588x981, 307K)

laughing at your ignorance
just go ahead and do your murder, retard user. can't wait to watch your interrogation video in these threads in a few months

And when you have a witness who is credible and genuine and MISTAKEN who contradicts what you say and it's now your word against the police and their credible witness? What then, genius?

youtu.be/d-7o9xYp7eE?t=1256

Or you just don't take the fucking needless risk for zero reason and just keep your goddamn mouth shut until a lawyer arrives or the cops tell you you aren't being detained and are free to go.

So show me its body.

>reverse osmosis rectal wank
Fucking lost.

You got a map?

Bane?

Baneposting is eternal.

Attached: 1555781140161.png (465x350, 208K)

This. There are numerous, well documented examples of completely innocent people confessing to shit that they didn't do because of interrogation tactics and pressure.

Being capable of feeling pain and feeling pain are two different things.
How exactly could the chemical cause them pain?

MURDER IS FOR BRAINLETS

IN THE CASE THERE IS A WITNESS YOU CHANGE YOUR APPROACH, A LYING WITNESS WILL BE DISCREDITED ON CROSS EXAMINATION

*Detective pulls up a photograph*
>So you know any of the other gurls in this bitch?

What did Police Chief Wiggum mean by this?

If I pull that jabroni outfit off, will you die?

Cross examination by who? Your lawyer by any chance?

why didnt he move for like 5 mins straight

he was trying to make himself disappear

Ive been “interrogated” By high ups at my bank, i was scamming people and my bank got noticed, i had to come to the office, i lied my ASS off to get out of it, They Saïd i had to go to another bank and leave them If i didnt They would inform the authorities... it was intense

>change your approach

hilarious. Ok, good luck with that, user, sounds like a great plan.

>A LYING WITNESS WILL BE DISCREDITED ON CROSS EXAMINATION

How, retard. You say you weren't there, she says she saw you. The cops testify that they believe her and not you. There's no physical evidence to back up your story.

He left the stove on at home

THATS SOME GOOD SHITPOSTING BOY

OF COURSE YOUR LAWYER, YOU NEVER REPRESENT YOURSELF IN COURT

A WILLINGNESS TO BE INTERROGATED FACTORS IN YOUR FAVOR, JUST DONT FUCK IT UP LIKE A BRAINLET

Attached: Dv9FzEYVYAEv3Kn.jpg (610x545, 243K)

>
I assume you've seen this but if not...
youtube.com/watch?v=i2lpwPsY410

>that moment when detectives "suggest" that maybe the wife did something to the kids and Chris instinctively denies it and then IMMEDIATELY goes "well..."

pure kino

Attached: plato crashes the cave.jpg (540x562, 108K)

they are

Where is the original video?

youtube.com/watch?v=MapMOivWfFU

I don't get why he acts so fucking weird in the interview, he comes off kind of spergy in the news one sure but he's still like a real human bean. and the police guy says he was acting normal earlier when they spoke

then for the long two hour interview he just shuts down

thanks

here you go family

Based retard snitch user.

how would you react when you just realised you're never going to be free again?

so he's resigned to being found guilty at this point you think?

He worked as an intern for the DA. The problem was he was too much of an introvert to apply the shit he learned in a commanding way.

I'd just cough every time he starts building a question and do some fart noises when he moves

Nigga I Snitc On Everybody I Kno, I Snitched On my Brother RayRay When He Were Smoke Datskunk Last Week. Show His Stanky Ass.

WE SAW UR GOOGLE HISTORY STEVEN

yes, he knew he was fucked as soon as the body was found that he was expecting to be crushed in the dump truck, except the police stopped all dump trucks that day

>Operator Chan website

Attached: 1555887185113.png (260x283, 81K)

THEY LOWERED THE SPEED LIMIT IN NYC TO 25MPH JUST SO COPS COULD PULL ANYONE OVER AND CHECK EM OUT
PLUS UNLIMITED MOVING VIOLATIONS ANY TIME YOUR QUOTAS LOW, FREE REVENUE FOR THE CITY

They know.......

Attached: 1550106246883.jpg (482x880, 84K)

RayRay is a mark fool

SHIT OUTTA LUCK

Tard didn't even delete his super fucking odd and incriminating search history?
lol

Stephen was literally framed. The cops killed Lauren.

well, he did murder a girl and chop her body up into pieces and dispose of them in multiple different garbage bins around the city

He was definitely just pretending to have accidentally OD'd her. He intended from the start to eat her lol

>Tard didn't even delete his super fucking odd and incriminating search history?
Pretty sure cops can just request the info from your ISP anyway.

What does that EVEN have to do with the statement you're quoting? Can you take off caps please so you at least don't look like a living red flag?

Why didn't he just eat them?

STEPHEN WHY DID YOU KILL HER STEPHEN
>I DONT KNOW

STEPHEN YOU JUST ADMITTED TO KILLING HER STEPHEN
>YES, I MEAN NO, WAIT I DON'T KNOW

Did he actually own a second car? What was that part about?

I heard that too but I think he must've been trying to say picture.

Attached: 1375043745196.jpg (508x528, 82K)

Dumb niggas snitching on dem selves
youtube.com/watch?v=sIRmMGrWvqM

get a hint

did he? i'm gonna go call his gran pappy to get to the bottom of this

I suppose, but if you're just one of many suspects would they bother?

Wait he fuckign aATE HER??

i don't know

>hat_wobble.gif
>nude tayne
STOP I CONFESS

She was an actual student with actual friends and he was this fur creature next door who took some online classes at the school and would try to use it to speak to her and fail

>online classes
>move into student housing on campus
why

Dude must hate money.

ITT

Attached: 1547846708789.jpg (1063x713, 51K)

>Even a hood thug is smarter than some of the people in this thread
Embarrassing

ahh, you're just a bigot who can't understand SAVE (Southern American Vernacular English). It's actually a legitimate way of speaking and not just bad english.
He's saying "in this picture", but translated into SAVE it is "indis peekch"

Hood thugs know a lot about the law, unsurprisingly, since they experience the criminal justice system a lot

>This is getting out of control really fast, Russell

Attached: 1523472660825.jpg (540x540, 20K)

I thought it was my apartment....

scent mark the interrogator's chair and growl every time he leans forward until he leans so far back he falls over