$20 says his character dies

Attached: Lando.png (1280x720, 1.05M)

did people really give a fuck about Lando, or is it just them being anti-racist?

right, right
All the old characters die and 'pass the torch'
except we still don't know who the hell they passing the torch to. Finn is just an ex stormtrooper with no story and no reason to be in the resistance, Rey is...who the fuck knows, a Skywalker probably
The last two movies had no story, which is why JJ is resetting it and bringing back Sheev to placate the fans.

Nah, ROS will be a haphazard apology tour.

People really care little zoomer. He's been a popular character since the original trilogy.

I'll take that bet.

I'll wager my new racing pod, against say.. the boy and his mother.

100 bucks says Finn is his son

it's them being pro-money, you race-seeing-everywhere idiot.

No one ever cared about lando.

yes, Lando is the pimp of all pimps in the OG trilogy, Finn wishes he can make white women's pussies drip like Lando

my dad is named Lando

He's likeable, but it's not like he's crucial or could get his own film or anything

I'm willing to bet Lando and Chewie die taking the Falcon on a suicide run to destroy whatever the stand in for a Death Star type weapon will be this time. It's what Han would have wanted.

Lando > Leia

Are underage really allowed to post here?

Lmao Chewie can't die because Chewie doesn't have to age. He can be merchandise forever. Come on, user.

Lando lives, Chewbacca dies.

>Chewie can't die
Oh user, you'll see.

literally a diversity hire btw
literally forced diversity

Nah he’s black he’ll be alright

It's pretty ironic at this point that Chewie was the first of the big original characters to die in the EU.

Of course they're going to kill him, did you not hear Kylo-Kennedy's speech about killing the past if you have to?

>fucks rey
>rey goes back in time
>is anakins mom

Not even joking. Insider here.

Attached: lol.jpg (510x347, 14K)

Imagine if Yea Forums existed in the 80s. All the polcels would be losing their mind about how they're forcing niggers into OUR space adventure series.

Then ESB would come out and all the virgins would be relieved since he turns out to be a traitor.

And then Jedi would come out and they'd all start screeching about how the jews FORCED Lucas to make him be the hero and that this PROVES that white genocide is real!

literally underage zoomer
literally retarded

Chewie is a product, not a character. Pull your head out of your ass. He's not dying with Disney at the helm.

FORCE diversity? I see what you did there.

Attached: looks like grandma the fuckin thing.jpg (1280x720, 71K)

imagine being so obsessed with /pol/ you are the first to bring it up in completely unrelated threads

>mulatto anakin skywalker

Attached: BLAnACKin.jpg (626x469, 84K)

>forced diversity when I was a child: GOOD
>forced diversity when I'm an adult: BAD

lol he may have been cast for diversity, but the character had actual faults

Attached: everything was better when you were 12.gif (500x657, 101K)

Imagine being a butthurt /pol/cel that you pretend like that post isn't relevant while ignoring the entire thread.

>forced diversity
Source for this claim my butthurt user?

Nah as a kid in the 90s I thought he was a cool guy
As a white adult I like his character alot (even in the solo movie)
Disney will fuck it up tho.

Maybe they'll subvert your expectations and not kill him

I'm not the other guy by the way. All I said was that Lando isn't the exact same as the diversity characters that happen in the current year.

lol, no, he's black