Create such a stupid...

>create such a stupid, divisive ending for the shows big bad that people genuinely don’t give that much of a fuck about two characters deaths
If I was Iain Glen and Alfie Allen I’d be pretty fucking pissed desu

Attached: 3E527D9E-E02C-4031-821E-30F1CC32CFE3.jpg (660x440, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cGh3s0lPxCQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Iain Glen's playing Batman now, hopefully he'll eventually get some recognition

Alfie Allen will be the only of the young actors to have a successul career after the show

youtu.be/cGh3s0lPxCQ

something to get rid of the bad taste that episode left in our mouths

Alfie Allen is really a great actor, a shame that his sister is how she is

FUCKING KINO!

I'll miss him bros

Attached: a62ec675f2f1d20a7b7e68fc847ef5d9.jpg (644x805, 90K)

We all will

Who will have the balls to stop Dany from burning everything now?

I was sad for Theon, but yeah, after last episode, I'm completely checked out now on this shitfest.

he will

Attached: 3423424323.png (555x827, 755K)

Attached: spoilers got.png (1130x497, 455K)

Jorahs character confuses me. I have no idea what his purpose in the story was either than to be a cuck. I thought he was being built up for some thing but then he just died.

>I thought he was being built up for some thing but then he just died.
THANK YOU DABID, VERY COOL

Have they ever nominated Alfie? He's by far the best young actor on the show and he's completely underrated.

Kelly C is such a fool. Imagine having this golden bear, loyal, handsome and kind and going for Jon Snow that just wanted her armies and dragons.

>No more Bear Daddy

It hurts

>Have Sam cure his Greyscale so he can come back
>Dies anyway
It was just to give an excuse for Sam to leave the Citadel

Everybody who knows anything about acting knows that Alfie Allen was the last good actor with a living character on the show.

Attached: 1539802310244.jpg (276x262, 11K)

But user the best young actor was Jack Gleeson. Miles ahead of Alfie, although Alfie was very good as well.

It were him and Iain Glen, but died together

Has Dany ever even held a sword before up until that point. It’s okay for a spoiled smug princess to act like a spoiled smug princess.

Why didnt dany wear clothes covered in oil and walk through the wights like the human torch

The best part is that she wrote that song about him at the height of her fame, where she thought he would be a stoner loser all his life.
Funny how he has surpassed her stardom 10 fold in the end.

At least Alfie gets the recognition he deserves.

>me during his fight scenes
DIE beta orbiter DIE!!! Geezus fucking Christ....KILL HIM ALREADY!!!! DIIIIIE!!!!!!!!!!

She should have just stood in the middle of the biggest bonfire she could find.

While Jack was amazing, Alfie played 4 different characterizations for Theon, all them grounded and beautifully played.

Davos, Cersei and Jaime are still good, even when the writing doesn't support them.

>tfw decided to avoid spoilers this season but after last episode don't give a shit anymore

Thanks for the laugh.

It was a really hurtful song, too. I wonder if their relationship is ok, if he was bitter, indifferent or amused.

really good job on this actually holy shit. Also god damn the theme from that episode was wasted. What great track.

Brienne seems really good even if you hate her character(I don't, always liked her and am glad the writers decided to turn other girls into their politic puppets. Her dying the way she did in the books would've been far better though). Tyrion is checked out at this point I think and I haven't seen anything he's been good in recently but the Station Agent is fucking kino.

Otherwise Davos, Cersei, and Jaime are all good as user said. Everyone is just given shit writing at this point. Even Alfie wasn't really allowed to show chops.

Funny how it will end up being the faces that get lots more work after the show, rather than the talents.

>If I was Iain Glen and Alfie Allen I’d be pretty fucking pissed desu
imagine being Kit though
>manlet jokes
>getting cucked out of your series arc
or Dany
>spend series raising dragons and getting an army
>entire army and one of the dragons fed to the zombies for no reason

*Emilia

They both deserve it. Kits a cheater and Emilia is self obsessed and low effort.

Davos and Jaime are alive but yeah, with Jorah and Theon dead the shows got barely any more talent

>jon kills Dany

ok the show at least has something to give still. I bet this decision came from GRRM though, dabid would never do this

I respect your opinion but i think that Joffrey was, despite being pretty one-dimensional compared to Theon i gladly agree to that, a more difficult role to play convincingly, without being over the top or ridiculous. Theon is a very realistic psychological portrait of cognitive dissonance, every one of his reaction was easily understandable, Joffrey had more of an extravagant psychology, difficult to portray, very easy to do too much in a role like that, but Jack Gleeson was spot on and made Joffrey feel very real and human.

>Kits a cheater

lmao check out the femcel, have sex

This hurts me on the inside

Attached: 03962202-EFC3-48AE-8C34-A98593E39F0F.jpg (578x772, 116K)