Hi Walter Hamamda head of WB here: Pitch me your flash movie idea that will make at least a billion

Hi Walter Hamamda head of WB here: Pitch me your flash movie idea that will make at least a billion

Attached: IMG_2415.jpg (2000x1000, 414K)

>The Flash: Into the Flashverse
Like Spiderverse but with flash. Who cares if its unoriginal.
>The Flash: Time
The Flash runs fast through time to try to undo the destruction of Darkseid who has all the Lantern Rings. Have the flash meet unique characters like Metron, The Metal Men and Question
>The Flash: Search for Bruce
Batman gets stolen from his time and locked away somewhere in Time. Flash runs fast to try and find him. Turns out Batman was being batman across the generations. Meeting Jonah Hex, Batman Beyond etc
The Flash: The Slowster
The Slowster is my OC, whenever he runs time slows down The Flash has to make him run

kill urself

Wow

God I wanna see Ezra Miller turned out and pozzed up by a gang of savage blacks

>your flash movie idea
hot flash on flash action

Attached: 1555484442553.jpg (1200x1200, 212K)

Recast
face it the wining formula is hot white blond hunks

Attached: if-you-morph-chris-pratt-and-chris-evans-it-looks-2-10192-1434768768-5_dblbig.jpg (625x415, 63K)

Release more animated movies very regularly reeeeee

Flash (Ezra Miller) has a romance with Robin (Timothee Chalamet) and the movie includes one hour scene of raw sucking, fucking and kissing.

Based

Ezra loves black dick, this is well established

Attached: blacked3.jpg (1080x808, 73K)

God the screams he would make when that thing penetrated him!

I just wanna see him wearing nothing but a tutu and princess tiara, yelping like a bitch as he gets stretched by a giant stinky nigger dong

>ezra miller
I have a hunch he might be jewish....

He'd probably get used to it pretty quick though, you would have to DP him to elicit any sort of reaction since he's such a seasoned butt bandit

Attached: 1542330471788.jpg (2304x2880, 464K)

They make for good whores

Release the Snyder Cut. Then we'll talk.

Attached: 1548148075204.jpg (1024x576, 42K)

back to india

Uh brb theres a thread on /gif/ that needs my attention

He strikes me as a cumwhore, he's the type of fag who wants multiple men to cum inside him and then he holds the semen inside with a buttplug until he can feel it sloshing around in his guts

Attached: 46784780_525058284570721_5746835715290524155_n.jpg (501x915, 308K)

Nah, I'm chink.

When he finally lets it all spurt out of him he probably laps it up from the floor like a dog

Yeah definitely.
Do you think he likes loads to the face too? He's the type of guy who's not afraid to get dirty so I imagine it wouldn't be something he'd be turned off by.

Attached: 1544392840765.jpg (1964x3000, 621K)

I bet when he does a line of coke he goes into a trance where he just wants as much cum in and on his body as possible, as long as he gets a taste of every cock that comes by. He's probably gone days at a time where the only sustanence his body gets is from loads

He would look so beautiful with ropes of spunk draped across his face too, the semen would probably stick to his eyelashes since they're pretty long. And he'd use his tongue to get to whatever he could reach but the rest he could just scoop up with his fingers. Every time he ate some cum he'd act like it was the best thing he's ever tasted and ask for more. God imagine draining your balls on this face.

Attached: 1551426454975.jpg (1280x855, 308K)

He'd have to be completely free of body and facial hair but yes, I think about this daily. The most adorable degenerate in hollywood

>he's in Asia right now
>probably got dicked down by gangs of slantys while high out of his mind

Attached: D5eVgmoUYAAP9De.jpg (2048x996, 393K)

More likely gets dolled up and joins a group of ladyboys to get barebacked by sex tourists every night

He needs to get naked again ASAP

Attached: 1556408083216.jpg (974x867, 189K)

Sell the rights of flash to marvel and then make the movie

It's a flash movie but instead of running fast and using the speed force its about batman directed by and starring Ben Affleck.

Just make Flashpoint Paradox and use it to reboot the DCEU

The Flash versus the Rogues.

The movie has two tracks to start with, one following the Rogues one following Flash.

Rogues are planning The Heist to end all Heists, they're going to rob Lexcorps secret weapons research vault. They spend the early movie stealing tech, recruiting members, tangling with Flash occasionally and barely getting away. Captain Cold is running point. Their plan is basically, stage a full prison break of all the super-villains as a distraction while they rob the vault knowing that Flash will prioritise that over stopping them.
They also can't trust each other and a few of them get sidelined when Cold suspects they're planning to betray the group etc.
Cold meets Flash a few times, always using innocent people to get away and almost always asking Flash how many people would he sacrifice to stop him.

The other half of the movie follows Barry as he tries to find out who killed his mum and framed his father. He weird tachyons all over his childhood home after using some new tech to scan the crime-scene and makes obsessive notes about all the details he's found so far.
During the Rogues prep-work they end up destroying a building near Barry's old home and Barry finds and ancient looking robot under the ruins with a Flash lightning bolt on its chest. The building had the plans for the vault or a key or something they needed or Grodd was stuck in there and they set him free.
Barry restarts the robot, having taken away its arms and legs so it's just a head and finds a message there for him warning him about the Rogues plans to break open the vault and how they sell the contents to the worst of the worst people on the planet, they kill nearly every superhero and usher in a world of darkness and despair and that the robot was sent back in time to warn Barry to stop them. It tells him that their plan was to stage a prison break. The robot is entirely calm and very friendly sounding as it explains the horror that is the future.

He then finds out that it was sent too far back in time and went crazy waiting almost twenty thousand years to deliver the message and came up too early as its battery was dying, it killed Barry's mother and then fled into the construction site where Barry found it. At the end of the movie he uses the memory banks video evidence to get his father released from prison.

Barry recruits Cyborg to stop the prison break(he might also be recruited to help with the robot earlier) and then takes on the Rogues who switch to Plan B when Flash shows up, fighting him pretty well using their complimentary skills but in the end he beats them only to find that Cold has escaped with some of the weapons anyway, he chases him across the city and Cold freezes him and asks him how many people would he let die just to stop him(Cold)? He tells him that no-one has to die, he can save everyone.
Cold freezes a building then hits it with a small hammer and it starts to crack and shatter, Barry defrosts and then grabs him, chains him up and then saves the people inside as the building starts to shatter under every footstep.
As this happens the prison break is going on as Grodd destroys the walls, Cyborg stops the bulk of the prisoners from escaping and saves Barry's dad from getting killed in the chaos. Some of the minor Rogues who were sidelined by Cold are in this sequence trying to escape and most are captured/stopped by Cyborg and the police.

Cold is in prison, the Rogues are scattered around the city and Barry's dad is freed with his new evidence. Barry meets Cold in prison as his father is getting released and Cold recognises him(very distinctive jawline), he asks what would he sacrifice to save the world?
Barry tells him "Everything".
Cold finds this amusing and when a guard asks him how he knew Barry he tells him he's never met that kid before in his life.

After this is all settled Barry goes into the vault and finds the Robot, except it's new not ancient. It was an invention built by Lex to kill Superman that failed and has a battery designed to last about twenty thousand years. Next to it is an experimental tachyon device that coupled with Flash's speed will allow him to send the robot back in time. He then realises that he has to send it back, to kill his mother, to let him become The Flash, to stop the Rogues and save the world. He carves his lightning bolt icon into its chest and sends it back.

This storyline establishes that the Rogues working together are a credible threat to Superheroes, that Barry is willing to make the hard choices, that Cold is a calculating bastard and gives the audience a twist they didn't expect at the end after the fighting when most capeshit movies just roll the credits. It sets up the Rogues for a sequel or spin-offs and can farm them out to Suicide Squad if any of them accidentally get meme-famous.

It gives us a different kind of first act with the Rogues planning a heist with super-powers and can have some fun with it showing them robbing places in creative ways to avoid the Flash.
A detective story in the middle act with Barry finding his mothers killer and getting Cyborg to help him.
It also gives us two big set-piece battles at the end, Flash versus Rogues, Cyborg+police versus criminals, followed by a chase between Flash and Cold for a personal one-on-one fight.

Recast that tranny freak with a normal human being

>make a Flash thread
>becomes a homoerotic tribute to Ezra

Trust me DCfags, you might not be able to see it thru your tears, but all the DCEU actors quitting is good for your future. Morale is low, especially with Endgame utterly decimating your fanbase, but don't give up hope.

It's always darkest before the dawn.

Attached: 1906207-batman-1549618665-988-640x480.png (640x480, 240K)

>makes a shitty movie
I'll pass

Ezra miller fag is the worst, and I mean fag as a singular person

Attached: 1555528008358.jpg (1400x1627, 333K)

>cast a straight white blonde and blue eyed man
>cast a hot black girl to play Iris
>make it his origin story with the big bad being Reverse Flash
>Ending is a step up for Flashpoint

>cast a hot black girl to play Iris

kys

just make the Flash gay

no will able to criticise it

It worked on the show
And gingers are hideous

Attached: black_iris.jpg (634x833, 141K)

No more niggers

Lol. Iris is the most hated character on Flash. She ruined the show. This is universally agreed upon across all fandom.

Well said.

Lots of people love Ezra on this board, cry more

He quit as The Flash. No DC film for you. Back to Wonder Jew. I thought you knew.

>thinking I care about capeshit
He’s just sexy and fappable, that’s all I care about

>the absolute state of DC fans

Attached: 1556721705951.jpg (640x480, 81K)

Ezra= flash
Cage= captain cold
Matt berry = Grodd

There: billion dollar movie. Set up Barry getting Len put in jail. Grodd sends Len his freeze gun baked in a cake . Cold gets out and his hired by Grodd to steal Stupid Doohickey for Grodd.
Grodd is gonna take over world with it.
Flash has to go to Gorilla City to train with monkey Sensei to defeat Grodd
Cold and Flash have to team up to stop Grodd

Attached: IMG_2125.jpg (1017x986, 295K)

Don’t blame the mental illness of one faggot on all DC fans
That samefag spammer pretty much made me from liking him as the flash to absolutely revolt just seeing his face

It’s literally not just one person, you realize that right?

Nobody cares nerd, lmao!

>The Flash and Sonic team up

Kill yourself samefag

just do a comedy movie with the rogues. inspired by that JLU episode

I'd watch that.

Hell, I'd love if they did a Capeshit movie that was something different, a comedy superhero movie would be great.
Kind of want to see Booster Gold and Blue Beetle one day.

>only 20 posters ITT
>has the balls to call someone else samefag

Nice meme

Barry vs Thawne. Introduce some rogues. Concept of speedforce and time travel. Show other universes with Batman, Superman cameos. Intro Wally at the end.

Goddam right.