Alright with the Alt-Right (2020)

>In a summer they'll never forget, a group of adolescents come of age as they travel to Charlottesville to attend the infamous Unite The Right rally
would it be kino?

Attached: 1556715557226m.jpg (1024x682, 131K)

>burgerclap "entertainment media"
Of course not.

>tfw no coming of age teenage movie about dumb r/thedonald zoomer sooner redditors getting into wacky hijinks.

No lol.

That photo isnt from the UTR rally. Not even from an alt right rally.

what are their superhero names and powers?

It could be, if you portrayed it in an objective light. You don’t have to like the alt-right to listen to what they have to say about Charlottesville, just consider their perspective.

Attached: 7CAB8525-447C-477B-9D74-E70AC1FBD5C8.jpg (791x1024, 248K)

The idea they could travel somewhere without their mommys holding their hands ruins my immersion

is that stan lee in the back?

I rather watch Unite the Fags (2020)

Attached: 1448483473075.gif (499x449, 967K)

Where is it from exactly? I see a libertarian flag behind them and the guy in the camo jacket has a red/black hat

hispanic's not a race

Absolute unit
#toplad

Not at its root, but it’s a widely recognized moniker for mestizo

who cares?

You could only show the scenes of the landwhale getting a heart attack from the car in Super IMAX.

>that scene where one of them gets an asian gf because a group of korean students was in town for a spelling bee

Attached: peter-griffin-family-guy-27.6.jpg (210x240, 21K)

Those people are lazy retards

Officially, Hispanic is not a race and that's what matters

If a bunch of hicks of scottish descent can't understand that then their opinions don't mean shit

Why should I separate the kikes from the fucking anglos if they can't separate a spaniard from a mayan?

Starring SAM HYDE as DAVID DUKE and AMY SCHUMER as HEATHER HEYER...

The lardass looks like a mafioso

Whiter than you 2: Muhammed

That’s a fair point. Where I come from, 9999/10000 if it speaks spanish it’s a bean person, but I wouldn’t want to be associated with that either.

It would be an interesting one. I don't know how they would manage to convince people that a Jew leading a group of blacks, Mexicans, Jews, Communists, and other assorted non-whites, is the vanguard of white nationalism on the big screen without breaking immersion. Although they've managed to convince people of it irl so maybe it won't be that hard to do.