How Episode 3 Should Have Ended

How Episode 3 Should Have Ended
>Yea Forums edition
>Link: youtube.com/watch?v=WD4JiKZGOa4

Attached: 222334.jpg (474x609, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cGh3s0lPxCQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Casual reminder the Night King was able to bring down a dragon from a standing position with his ice spear chunk.
No one is beating him in a 1v1 let alone quasimodo.

Attached: 1556585648230.gif (252x296, 130K)

Oh sweaty.....

That's where you're wrong, bucko.

Attached: tmp_19050-1502877662358~2623268754.jpg (641x520, 52K)

he missed the first time, and missed his last time. 33% accuracy. what a fucking noob.

kek

this is the worst edit I've ever seen

You have to go back

have sex

The dead winning the battle and killing all the heroes would have made extremely compelling Yea Forums. We would then have to decide if we were willing to root for Cersei and the pirate king regardless of imperfect they are.
Watching that clip gave me the sense of unpredictability and realism that mirrors real life.

K I N O

>Re-posting from r/freefolk

Big oof

my own fanfiction rate

3: Good guys fight at winterfell. They actually use their brains and fight undead pretty well until they just get overrun. Chaos in castle. Brienne, Jamie, Pod, Theon, Sansa, Viseryon, Tyrion, Sam, die. All hopes seems lost until John fights a WW and undead army all dies. Turns out NK was not even at the battle, doesnt give a fuck about Bran. Final shot of dragon approaching red keep and winter coming to westeros.
4: survivors lick their wounds. dragons still alive and they keep the convince the remaining lords that this shit is real and march south gathering what troops they can. KL is fucking freezed by the Nk and the rest of the undead. Every seven kingdoms has troops close around KLbecause they werent just going to let Cersei rule because thats fucking retarded. When KL is freezed, they meet up to join John as they realize that oh shit winter is here.
5: battle at harrenhall. all of humanity is there. avengers shit, vale, radmure, ironborn, sand people. dragons die. dany dies. john ptwp kills nk, humanity saved.
6: picking up the peaces and iron throne is destroyed, each rules their own little rump kindom.

That's just not the story audiences want man, but this is truly kino.

Their version was shit, though. No music, funny bits injected, meme scenes, terrible editing.

Do you think they pandered to the NPCs because they aren't capable of writing a compelling story without the help of the fat fuck, or do you think it was just to score points with the normies?

1080p version got uploaded
youtu.be/cGh3s0lPxCQ

>no victory dab

Attached: 3634733.jpg (211x203, 15K)

>tfw the episode is so fucking dark that this is the only webm worth making due to the fire making it bright
if anyone knows how to brighten video post process let me know
4K version when

Attached: smugking.webm (950x540, 2.95M)

The latter. They can't make a scene like GRRM can but that's always been the case with the show. I think they could have done much better than what they did but decided to pander to normies. I still think it's too early to tell though we really need to see the ending first.

LMAO

Attached: grrm hates the show.jpg (1942x992, 523K)

What's the link to the original, or the name of the thread?

never

It's floating around here somewhere. It's posted on another thread. It's pretty trash though. It didn't have the music, it had meme scenes, and some poor editing. Oh, and reddit was laughing and being reddit about it.

Not exactly. He would be glad they only spent 1 episode on the good vs evil thing and got back to the political stuff that he loved. You fucking brainlet kek

>implying he loves the cliché resolution to a world ending threat
>implying DnD "politics" isn't even worse than their fantasy
Can't wait for episodes of people saying how smart Sansa is in the absense of her being smart and also Cersei randomly calling for elephants in a world where her enemy has posession of two dragons.

He deliberately ran away from Jon because he knew he didn’t stand a chance against Longclaw. Assuming the knife was only propheciesed to kill him and it was possible for other valerian weapons to due so.

GoT only airs in 1080p.
Even the blu rays are only 1080p, although they did release a 4k version of S1.... but not any other seasons (yet).

>SAM AND TRANT HAVE SO MUCH IN COMMON, THE SYMBOLISM!!!!

About in line with the mentality of the showrunners so good job.

Nigger

Based

>Jaime doesn't die
unbased

The Night King doesn't die here though. Jaime should kill the Night King.

>muh husbando should do cuz me likey him
lol no

fuck off, people generally like Jaime and anything is better than Arya

Jaime would be as bad as Arya. There is literally no reason for it to be him other than people here having a boner for him

Attached: chucky.jpg (1500x1500, 274K)

batting over .300 is considered breddy gud