/got/

Fucking autists and retards on Yea Forums can do a better job at making a good ending and fight scene than guys who went to acting school and are now directors edition
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1556707614350.webm
FUCK DnD
Previous

Attached: pretty much dnd are fagots.png (831x488, 178K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xggWJLgN-Es
reddit.com/r/asoiaf/comments/bdwuse/spoilers_extended_my_night_king_is_not_stupid/
youtu.be/DQAuI015FbE
old.reddit.com/r/CharacterRant/comments/bj7av9/the_criticisms_against_got_8x3_are_overblown/
youtu.be/DQAuI015FbE?t=706
twitter.com/ryanclassic/status/1122894901987823616
youtube.com/watch?v=bJkg-p2K3eI
youtube.com/watch?v=dNw4PwVYzSs
mega.nz/#!L3Ig3SIJ!XcoyJX-iPNbhHCl9EPhV4BFGRRGYJGjgnyyDSz9AaXA
reddit.com/r/freefolk/comments/bj3sih/got_s8e3_fan_edit/
youtube.com/watch?v=gOO_JKJDubg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What will you be doing when the show is over?

Attached: 1556705691140.png (526x483, 374K)

BRAVO

Attached: 1556527381685.webm (1280x720, 2.62M)

first for DnD are hacks

How would LOTR have ended in D&D were writers?

Attached: 59153AB8-B8EB-46F0-912D-A9643AC51E04.jpg (400x300, 37K)

reading TWOW the day after episode 6 comes out!

the grieving continues bros

Attached: imissthisniggalikeyouwouldntbelieve.jpg (500x503, 338K)

Am I the only one who is okay with Theon's death? Yes Arya killing the Night King was shitty and ruined the show but that's an entirely separate thing

So what was not-Arthas' actual goals?

Why did he wait 8000 years?

Things that could have made episode 3 better

>Melisandre arrives with the fiery hand, a group of red priests and they TOGEHTER light the swords of the dothraki on fire, and a group instead sacrifices themselves to light the trench upon their death (which would foreshadow a later scene)
>Melisandre then sacrifices herself, and faces the Night King, strategically placing herself between the NK and the WW, then kills herself, taking the WW generals with her as she burns (which would give way for arya to sneak attack)
>Jon and NK 1v1
>battle is evenly matched until Jon lands a supposed decisive blow with Longclaw
>NK doesnt turn to ice and shatter and instead smiles and smacks jon around
>Jon deduces that it would take more than valyrian steel to kill the NK and might need Dragon fire
>NK and Jon meet blows and NK has the upper hand even moments away from killing Jon
>Dany lands with Drogon and looks in worry and despair on Jon
>Jon lands a stab on the Night King, pinning him and gives her a nod to just "do it", planning to take the NK with him with Dragonfire
>Jon lands another blow just as Dany engulfs both Jon and NK in dragonfire
>NK is defeated
>Jon is revealed to be unharmed by the fire with Longclaw still on fire
>Dany is threatened and convinced that Jon is indeed the last dragon's son

Attached: 1556582704597.jpg (1265x672, 278K)

make fun of the 3 confirmed spinoffs for pandering to blacks and women

Attached: wtf_dabid.png (809x1007, 78K)

Reminder that BrienneXJamie is our kino relationship of the series

Brienne was the catalyst for Jamie's redemption, because in her, he saw the knight he always wished he could be.

Attached: jamie5.jpg (871x594, 162K)

>Edd died for a fat fucking fuck
>Jorah died for queen of burgers

Attached: 1556541293025.jpg (600x581, 46K)

1. to destroy humanity, like the Children told him to

2. because it wasnt until he made a deal with Craster that he was able to raise an army of white walkers, and it wasnt until daenerys came north that he was able to bring down the wall

Great battle scenes HBO, wish I could see 90% of them.

Attached: Clipboard02.png (1680x1050, 602K)

Fucking fags only did this because they're off to do star wars after. REMINDER THEY RUSHED THE SHOW BECAUSE THEY WANTED TO WORK ON OTHER SHIT. COULD HAVE AND WAS PLANNED TO BE AT LEAST 10 SEASONS.

>No Aniki

Attached: Billy-herrington-5908b1d88a749.jpg (1038x782, 48K)

>Tywin dies and Westeros turns into a dumpster fire
>Charles Dance is killed off and the show turns into a dumpster fire

it's like pottery

the defining image of 2019

Attached: 1556519061257.jpg (2007x1084, 55K)

I'm so fucking mad right now still, with every waking hour of every day I can't get over how shafted we got last episode
no, a 100 lb girl killing him ruins both the night king and everyone he's killed

keep in mind the fucking Night King throw an ice spear with enough force to instakill a full grown fucking dragon

A FULL GROWN FUCKING DRAGON

Attached: good guy night king, rightful ruler of the 7 kingdoms.jpg (590x788, 80K)

fags dont go to heaven user

THAT SPEED

>Battle at night
>No lightning
>Barely any fires
>Everyone wears black
then
>ADD A FUCKING BLIZZARD ON TOP OF THAT
Bravo Dabid!

Attached: Clipboard01.png (1680x1050, 492K)

That's the Night King. Night's king is something completely different.

Liv Tyler would had kicked Sauron in the balls and Frodo would have gay sex with Sam.

Anyone got the "Theon, the rape" webm from right before he dies

>long night prequel full of blacks
>previous long night lasted for generations and ended on a stalemate with a giant magical wall having to be built across the fucking continent
>8000 years later, white people are on the case
>solve the """long night""" in less than 8 hours
Really makes you think.

i saw everything fine, do you tards not have brightness settings or something

Attached: 1556510774923.jpg (960x540, 42K)

NANI?!

Attached: 1556525242108.png (1200x1781, 1.26M)

i don't understand the Yea Forums love for the Night King honestly
he's a show-only OC character that had no lines of dialogue, no plan or ambitions, no name, and just kind of served as a generic menacing force

>NO MAN CAN KILL ME
>I AM NO MAN
*kills witchking*
*commandeers an oliphaunt*
*storms mordor*
*climbs barad dur*
*bicycle kicks the Eye*

Step right up, place your bets.

Who will die in an unsatisfying way next?
And join the wall of...
>*drumroll
AHHHHRRRRRRRRG SAVE ME ______

Attached: AHHHHHRRRRRG SAVE ME!.png (1874x1080, 3.04M)

>Crank britghtness all the way up
>Now everything looks shit and washed away
fuck off

Attached: 1556547976470.gif (400x225, 2.68M)

>Frodo gets to mount doom, is fighting with the ring to get the willpower to throw it in
>suddenly Legolas does an epic 360 jump over the ranks of orcs on the battlefield, and fires a triple shot at some explosives at the bottom of the tower of barad dur
>the tower collapses, sauron is defeated, all the orcs die
>they later send the eagles to pick up Frodo and Sam, and they give the ring to Aragon, who uses it's power to reclaim all of Gondor's lost territory

He was a bad ass the moment he struck down a dragon and raised it with necromancy

we all know Jaime is going to have an incredibly unsatisfying death

Autism

kino

Attached: 1554740272699.jpg (480x360, 14K)

Bran is the NK. He's slowly turning into him, if Arya hadn't killed him he would have finished the job quicker. This just means the war of 5 kings and the battle of Winterfell are bound to happen again and again, for eternity. It symbolizes the vicious endless cycle of fighting in human history.

can we please have the one with realistic lighting?

Attached: 1505868880835.jpg (540x675, 104K)

Because the first scene of the entire TV series in the pilot episode is the white walkers making some mysterious pattern with the bodies of dead children
Really makes you wonder who they are and what they want. We are then told for a DECADE of game of thrones that 'winter is coming'
Winter then proceeded to last half a night and the white walkers were left completely unexplained other than 'hurr dey wanna kill uz all'

The visual medium more or less demands an actual villain, otherwise the story tends to be really boring. Audience needs figures to hate and figures to love. Even GoT has character that are unequivocally good, just and adorable who never do a single thing wrong. Same for bad people.

I still don't get where is promised year-lasting dark winter, wasn't it snowing in Kings Landing in books?

IMAGINE THE NORMIES
now this is subverting expectations

>implying this isn't kino
youtube.com/watch?v=xggWJLgN-Es

Attached: Azor Jaime.jpg (500x500, 125K)

Attached: nothin personnel.png (1200x1781, 2.89M)

and in spite of all that (or maybe due to it), he was still one of the most effective characters until the last 30 seconds
nigga the GOAT

Attached: kool.jpg (2304x1296, 201K)

It was also snowing in the show last season. Seems to have cleared up by the time S8 rolled around.

Fuck, saw it in some thread yesterday but didn't save it.

>giving anyone related to this shitshow that much credit

Attached: imp.gif (430x242, 3.99M)

it was literally snowing there at the end of season 7 but they don't watch their own show

Because every single character in the show is garbage and watching them all die brutally and the world plunged into eternal winter would be the only catharsis after suffering through this nonsense for sevral years

;_;

Attached: carice.png (609x684, 345K)

the snow was half was up winterfells walls in the book, iirc

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1556535035505.jpg (1509x1080, 1.2M)

Quasimodo predicted all this!

Attached: BobbyBaccalieri.jpg (250x250, 23K)

>WAIT WAIT WHATS YOUR TAX POLI...

pretty good, quality is shit though
is there a youtube video?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1556053429331.gif (806x810, 872K)

>The other White Walkers did literally nothing the entire episode

what the fuck?

Attached: 1504269237942.png (260x228, 101K)

Too bright

Attached: 1542531474298.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

Only living target from Arya's list is Cersei.

I at least hope the based part of the cast find work in something that isn't complete dogshit once the show is done.
I wanna see more of Carice, Alfie and Nikolaj

Attached: 3g.jpg (640x819, 95K)

Can some autist clean up the quality and upload it on YouTube. This is pure fucking kino

I thought Daenerys had 100,000 Dothraki and got some Reach guys to bend the knee, where were they? That was like a couple hundred Dothraki at best charging the wights

yes but we have that stupid love triangle now with tormund because nobody fucking dies

>he's a show-only OC character that had no lines of dialogue, no plan or ambitions, no name
It's almost as if the writers were supposed to give him all of this. He had potential, he was menacing, mysterious, intriguing and those fucking hacks did absolutely nothing interesting with him.

motherfucker, is this pasta or did you just write it?
this could've unironically been the best episode ever, a script written by a neet on a mongolian shitposting board.

so do atheists, animals and Australians but they're there

Theon and the music were fine. Everything else was fucking dogshit.

post rare Aryas

Attached: 1556685709130.jpg (997x986, 413K)

didn't make it, it was from last thread and OP

Sauron dies halfway through RotK and Saruman is the final boss

The knights of the vale were on the flanks

this is better than the other fanfic endings because it doesn't kill off all the main characters halfway through the season
same outcome, different route

>Carice, Alfie and Nikolaj
>They get ignored
>Sansa gets her own Xmen movie
It's not fair

wait a minute arya is behind all of these deaths

Someone needs to post the original audio-less video without the compression.

>what is the Scourging of the Shire

Attached: 1556510173419.jpg (8891x8758, 2.82M)

I imagine when this gets reposted to leddit and farms 10k easy karma someone with talent will do it on yt after getting inspired or outirght stealing the idea and repost it back to yt thinking it was leddit's idea not epin 4chans

Attached: disgust.jpg (783x791, 18K)

I just watched the Burlington Bar reactions to the last episode. Are those people real? I'm genuinely curious.

How is this fat fuck still alive!? And why the fuck do people like him!? He cause Edd to die and he just cried and was a liability.

FUCK I WOULD BUT IDK HOW FUCKKK

Ways night king could of been improved:
>Actually talks
>Compares thoughts of the rape with bran

how did she travel through the night to Winterfell avoiding the monsters

Attached: melisandre-game-of-thrones-season-8-1556549772.jpg (980x980, 123K)

I think that was the joke

Attached: 1556510173441.jpg (8891x8758, 2.59M)

They fake their reactions for maximum Youtube views. Don't get hung up on it..

Alfie I can understand, he isn't conventionally attractive enough for Hollywood jews to molest. But Nikolaj and Carice are literally the two most beautiful actors to ever appear on this show.

i think edd's death will be his final straw
he defied orders to be on the front line and got edd killed for it
plus getting completely swarmed by wights
he's hopefully going to fuck off and start writing AGOT

Attached: 1556697182892.webm (480x360, 2.87M)

>the other White Walkers did literally nothing the entire show

Attached: 1556191501632.png (632x408, 273K)

yeh this is alright but apparently its confirmed jon isnt fireproof [burnt himself in season 1]?. im not sure how this fits with the lore

she seduced them

>the night is dark and full of terrors
>this night was particularly dark and full of terrors
APOLOGIZE to DnD

hey they killed waymar royce and the thenn at hardhome

He was so fucking useless in the battle it was painful to watch. He should've died instantly.

3 episodes:
Things to wrap up:
------------------
Jon and dany relationship standing talks
Funerals
Euron finding out his fleet is gone
Cersei killing euron for it, she fucked him for nothing
Bron attemping to assassinate or talk to ty/jaime
Qyburn being found out for conspiring behind her back
Bran explainations
cleganebowl

That one is compressed though. Whoever made the original edit should upload his non-compressed version somewhere.

Yeah, these are the exact people why GoT went to shit. Dabid went on to write the show for them, not genuine fans.
Around season 6 maybe 7, everything was written in order to get twitter replies. Fuck all if it makes sense or not.

better question: how in the fuck did she come from the same direction the zombies did?

>jaime doesn't die in this kino
based

*Lobelia Sackville-Baggins is the final boss

nigga got res'd by lord of flames

reddit loved the episode as is.

Attached: 38kvpzt1y9v21.jpg (500x375, 28K)

magic

reddit.com/r/asoiaf/comments/bdwuse/spoilers_extended_my_night_king_is_not_stupid/

I'm guessing that Arya is going to kill Cersei too?

who is Jon Snow, Jamie and Danerys going to beat?

Attached: 1491596063-got1.png (980x491, 257K)

Legolas runs to Mount Doom and slam dunks the ring into the fire after spending 2 and a half movies with Frodo slowly giving in to the rings power.

>compressed
Do you not understand the 3 and 4MB limits on webms and images? People make webms here for this site, not for youtube

Logic.

>Bran explanations
Won't happen

did they just replace TLJ with S8E3?

jon will kill daenerys
jaime will kill cersei when the mountain kills arya when bronn kills the hound when daenerys kills tyrion

Valaryans aren't immune to fire though. It was a miracle Daenarys survived the pure and there was some sort of magic involved that hatched the dragon eggs, she wouldn't be able to do it again

the lord of light guided her

What's his end game?

Attached: CWEe-RuWUAI3-rg.jpg (668x911, 60K)

any kind user to draw this?

I know but whoever made that webm surely has a raw available on his PC and not just the compressed webm.

No reddit soys fear conflict so they have seperate boards for people who liked it (r/gameofthrones) and people who didnt (r/asoiaf)

Night King never had the makings of a varsity athlete

Dany and Jon, the monarchy (also patriarchy). Jaime, heteronormativity by marrying Brienne.

landing a good spot on the wall

Attached: 201905010620.png (1200x1781, 436K)

>who is Jon Snow, Jamie and Danerys going to beat?

Logic
reason
facts

that was originally posted 9 hours ago according to archives and it seems to have been reposted by 4 different people
only way to hope that guy sees it is to repost it at the start of every new thread and hope he sees it and adds the soud OR someone makes it in 1080p and posts it to YT

one last eunuch joke then he'll slip and fall off the castle ramparts

asoiaf is showfaggotry as well now
pureasoiaf is now the book only board

>Bran knows what's going to happen
Dabid said this last BTS.

Think on it for a minute. Bran. Knows. What. Will. Happen.

WHAT THE FUCK IS EVEN THE POINT OF ANYTHING IF HE ALREADY KNOWS WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPPEN MAKING IT ALL DETERMINISTIC????

Attached: Hack&Hack writing.png (457x539, 500K)

to quip at tyrion once an episode
to leap into blackwater bay and take kings landing with the manderlys while the humans are fighting

>What's his end game?

Varys is the Qanon of GOT. His very existence is literally "TRUST THE PLAN" when he's leading us all on a farce.

>easy man I'm just trying to make a living

Attached: 1.jpg (1509x1080, 987K)

YO YO CHILL THE CAMERA IS RIGHT THERE CHILL

Unironically think Theon should have killed him

unironically, what would Bran do now? his whole shit lies with the Night King and seeing the future, the night king is gone, and noway will Bran share future events, sohes literally just a guy in a wheelchair

He either turns into NK
or
He gets killed infornt of Jamie and Jamie killscersei

>Actually gets a fighting scene to show how strong he is.
>Not being a total retard and instead of holding people after stabbing them so they are in reach to insta kill you with a single stab you just throw them away out of your range instantly. (Same thing happened with the giant wright)
>NK and generals fight totally in sync because they are all connected and cover for each others blind spots. (Arya would have never gotten close)

They had to make him retarded in order to beat him. Imagine waiting for 8000 years for a perfect opportunity to advance the walls and some little girl teleports behind you and just stabs you. Couldnt Mellisandre just get fucked another time so they can make a shadow baby that will kill the NK? It would have been the same thing.

Attached: 1500746478022.jpg (492x449, 25K)

Bronn kills Jaime on Cersei's orders
Brienne kills Cersei in retaliation

Jon, Jaime, and Daenerys kill nobody of note in future episodes.
Screencap this.

Attached: 9780970917065.jpg (280x430, 18K)

Guys remember? Azor Ahai xd

Attached: note-the-figure-on-the-far-left-is-left-handed.jpg (1300x714, 59K)

>. Bran. Knows. What. Will. Happen.

So basically EVERYONE who had died since Bran went into Winterfell is because of Bran. FACT

>surely has a raw available on his PC
No, all the webms I make I don't ahve "raws" of
When you make a webm your primary goal is to make it fit in the 3MB or 4MB limit if your posting to /wsg/
he did make alot of cuts, so maybe he does have a "raw"

Why didn't the NK just nuke winter fell with his spears

it's funny because fuck D&D

Attached: 1526903942251.jpg (598x662, 85K)

oh no no no no

>AGGGHH, SAVE ME ZOMBIES

Do you think they're going to have a big wedding/crowning ceremony with all the remaining characters appearing so there can be closure? Maybe even Meera appears.

implying

>Varys sneaks into the red keep and into Qyburn's chamber as Qyburn is arranging Wildfire
>Golden Company with Based Harry and Lannister soldiers about to confront Dany and co
>Varys brings out a crossbow
>Harry Strickland drawswords
>Varys shoots Qyburn
>Golden Company starts killing Lannister soldiers, whispering "Lord Varys" send his regards
>Qyburn dies just as he ignites wildfire
>Part of red keep is blown and wildfire shoots from the sky, raining in kingslanding
>Golden company and o vs Lannister and Ironborn soldiers
>CLEGANEBOWL

Attached: thrones_questions_varys.0.jpg (1200x800, 191K)

he returns to being Bran because the Three Eyed Raven is no longer needed

all according to keikau

>far right
>left handed
bullshit is bullshit

Attached: its-magic-i-aint-gotta-explain-shit2.jpg (720x479, 80K)

Sneed Lannister

>okay with Theon's death
it was a stupid death

NK didn't feel like fighting Jon so he raised some wights. Why would he take the risk of getting stabbed when he has thousands of wights and even his WW generals around him? He should've been cut down to pieces immediately rather than some EPIC DODGE by the night king.

This fucking show has just gone full anime at this point.

*theon charges at NK with virgin rage*
*NK deflects his spear and guts him immediately*

*arya falls out of a tree*
*NK turns instantly and chokes her*
*holds her up there for 10 seconds so she can kill him*

Filthy Frank died?

yes your now realizing why people are so mad.
Brans story is over, the entire story of the WW is over. That was it, that was the ending arya juming and going AAAAAH then doing the knife trick.

Preston Jacobs. He mad.

youtu.be/DQAuI015FbE

g-guys Euron is going to start doing Blood Magick soon right? r-right?

Attached: 1394406981791.jpg (472x624, 116K)

Merry and Pippin arrive on the eagles and stab Sauron's eye while Sam and Frodo are in the mountain. For some reason Gollum also dies instantly.

its not cerseis orders though.
she would have just killed jaime when he was walking away from her when they last saw eachtoher

You're a retard

Meme's are based on reality you know.

Attached: file.png (644x800, 26K)

>*arya falls out of a tree*

Except that's bullshit because the white walkers heard her coming from the opposition direction of the tree.

What could have been...

plus final boss fight against qyburn and his undead

That's all good and everything, but have you considered having sex?

Leaks say Arya kills The Mountain to avenge The Hound. Apparently he dies but Arya takes down the mountain

Attached: ed-sheeran-game-of-thrones.jpg (1500x1125, 322K)

Yes. Him and Qyburn are working together

>that closing line about """Melisandre"""
kino

I don't care about theon. Kudos for the actor but he hasn't been relevant in like 5 seasons. He should have been killed off ages ago.

old.reddit.com/r/CharacterRant/comments/bj7av9/the_criticisms_against_got_8x3_are_overblown/

refute this

Being executed by Dany

Assuming this general is allowed again when the prequel series airs, and The Winds of Winter is out (I know, secretly hoping that that theory about the deal between Gurm and HBO is true) I'll be laughing about how crap the show is and talking about how great the book is and how all that cool shit like Stannis winning The North and Barristan BFTOing the slavers and Euron raising a Kraken, fAegon helping to bring about the Dornish master plan, and whatever cool shit Jaime and Brienne end up doing should have happened in the show

Cant wait for Stannis to come back

Reminder that nothing matters because Bran already knows what will happen. Nobody has free will.

>article from 2013
>When I asked Benioff and Weiss if it was possible to infer any overall intentionality to the upcoming 10 episodes, they sneered. “Themes are for eighth-grade book reports,” Benioff told me.

I forgot how far up their own anus these faggots are.

I'm even more confused by these 'generals' than anything else. Their army has the sole battle strategy of throw more bodies at it.

now it looks like as if it's underwater, genius

I used to give D&D the benefit of the doubt to finish this series in a meaningful way, but good god, I cannot believe the words they uttered about subverting expectations with Jon and the NK. The level of hackery is off the charts. He might as well have stayed dead in d&d’s story.

Wouldn't be surprised if that were true. She'll also kill Cersei I'm sure.

GIRL POWER

>reddit
fuck off

Attached: thoughts.png (896x792, 546K)

Reminder that even fucking Maisie Williams knows Arya Stark better than they do. Some random chav girl.

>army of white walkers
They all exploded when he died, what was their point?

>The Winds of Winter is out
tell the other guy first

Attached: 1540931352668.jpg (800x437, 96K)

Arya is, not Jaime

don't remind me of myrcella, it's too much

Attached: 9cd.jpg (1038x1070, 79K)

>>The Criticisms Against GoT 8x3 Are Overblown.
>goes on to immediately list a bunch of valid points and dumb shit that he agrees with
so this is the power of autism

AAAAARHG SANDOR STOP IT WAS JUST A PRANK

Wait who am I kidding, obviously Arya kills zombie Mountain

Why didn't they just use a sniper rifle with a dragonglass bullet to kill NK?

Attached: a62.png (800x778, 317K)

to raise wights

based bobby

You will be waiting a long time

thats another for the wall

all of these characters are in the furthest extreme of the Authoritarian Right quadrant

there's no such thing as a libertarian monarch

youtu.be/DQAuI015FbE?t=706

Go to time stamp.

Is this the first show ever that doesn't even gets its own quotes right?

So which episode is the Dornish master plan going to occur in?

dude literally, they knew he was coming, they knew where he was coming from, just hide in a bush or something and fire a dragon class arrow with a crossbow, how is it hard

why didn't NK just drop javelins on bran from the sky

Attached: 1483889496739.png (500x590, 19K)

why shouldn't women be allowed to walk at night alone? men need to learn not to rape

>Arya gets stabbed
>thrice
>fucking thrice
>falls on shit water
>lives
>NK gets stabbed in the SAME FUCKING PLACE as arya
>dies

fuck this shit, heres my Super Mario movie idea instead

Mario and Luigi (John C. Reily and Will Ferrell) are a couple of low time plumbers with an iq of 48, Mario has a girlfriend, Peach (who unbeknownst to Mario,is actually a hooker and a drunk played by Kathryn Hahn, trying to seduce both brothers to squeeze money out of the two).

One day Mario and Luigi won 100 million from the lottery, so Peach, being the whore that she is, decided to tell her pimp, Bowser (Craig Robinson) and they hatch a plan to leech it off the two plumbers. by pretending that Peach is kidnapped by Bowser.

Meanwhile Mario and Luigi's cousins, Wario (Danny Mcbride) and Waluigi (James franco) hears about their winnings and plan to take it all for themselves, Wario gets himself some mushrooms from his local dealer, 'Toad' (Adam Scott) and laces their spaghetti with the mushrooms, They all start to trip where all they could see in Mario Land where everything is cgi, Mario and Luigi panics and tries to save Peach from Bowser, stopping the whole Drug Cartel and Bowser's child slavery ring in the process

Seth Rogen plays a DEA agent
Terry Crews as King Kong, a rival drug kingpin
Rob Cordry as Bowser Jr
John Lithgow as Bullet 1
Liam Neeson as Bullet 2

Directed by Adam Mckay

Attached: 1483485925736.png (399x322, 42K)

he stopped being filthy frank. he makes music now

Did reddit make this?

Leaks yesterday on Reddit (Yeah, I know, I need to go back, fuck off) claim Jaime dies offscreen in episode 5, so when Arya sneak attacks Cersei (she won't notice the height difference) we think Jaime kills her but it's arya.
>This will complete 2 prophecies
>Arya completing her list and the prince that was promised (along with the green eyes)
>Cersei dies by younger brother

Reminder that fanservice is literally fine for when you're trying to close out a story and you know this is the last time you're gonna see characters. The normies would have loved it, we'd have gotten good closure for all the characters' arcs.
Endgame just had the best opening of a movie ever and that movie was 100% pure fanservice.
D&D sold out a good ending that would satisfy people because they wanted to "subvert" our expecations. Just like another shit movie that tried to do the same thing and ended up being trashed.

15 YEARS IN THE MAKING

add the fuking t to "right" you faggot and delete this how do you fuck this up

who made this?
cause you are doing gods work

Regardless of this episode's flaws, it had me on the edge of my seat the entire time. It was pure hype, dread, and moving for me.
Any work of fiction that can affect me that much, I will regard highly. I know that if I went into this episode nitpicking everything, trying to find its flaws, it would have been much worse for me. And I would have enjoyed myself a whole hell of a lot less.

Attached: D4dbjTdX4AA8Wqm.jpg (1200x1085, 80K)

buy bluray, goy
twitter.com/ryanclassic/status/1122894901987823616

This compass exists within the Auth Right square of another compass

>Jaime is now a man at peace with his life and has earned the trust and friendship of others
How will they subvert this. You know it’s coming.

Shot Caller was a good movie. Nikolaj was great
Carice is a Dutch actress, she was very accomplished there. I'm sure GoT is a gateway for her, if not she can always go back

Both at Hardhome and here the NK was the only one who raised all the wights. His jobbers are just fucking useless.

but endgame was good fanservice for the most part and tony was still the one to best thanos as it should be for jon and the night king

Attached: 1519607567856.png (634x153, 37K)

>Jaime dies offscreen in episode 5
There is absolutely no fucking way they are killing a main character off screen.

Not if this thread gets archived

yes because Alfie was the best actor in the show

has to fight drogon in tyrion's trial by combat

and wins

NUT

Didn’t expect it, did ya? Nailed it.

>Arya gets stabbed
>thrice
>fucking thrice
>falls on shit water
>lives
>NK gets stabbed in the SAME FUCKING PLACE as arya
>dies
It's not a valid criticism in this situation. WW were shown to die instantly from the contact with dragonglass or valyrian steel.

>y-yeah Yea Forums came up with this but reddit made it popular!
this is always their response

Attached: QnzI9lg.png (460x640, 268K)

would unironically watch

Fair point, I just think Alfie is an incredible actor. Maybe one of the only two good things about the latest episode.

Really? You don't think that it would subvert your expectations? The only thing that sounds like bullshit is D&D giving a fuck about prophecy in any capacity.

talisa died instantly from getting stabbed in the baby

Even dungeons&dragons aren't that retarded.

Jon’s resurrected purpose isn’t to kill the NK, it’s to unite a shattered continent where everyone wants to kill everyone, and then to kill Dany

/got/ give me your favorite line from the show. For me it's gotta be I looked for you on the Trident.

Attached: grrm-photo.jpg (250x303, 11K)

>he missed the OP of the thread

>In an alternate reality we could get Stannis vs The Night King

it's not fair bros

Attached: 1504264100943.jpg (591x559, 125K)

This is copy-pasted from reddit or something right?

I prefer the music desu

"SANSAN!!!! BRANBRAN WANT MILKIES NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW"

Attached: bran.jpg (600x300, 59K)

Why didn't they just have one of the dragons eat the NK after he fell off his dragon? Their teeth are basically valaryian steel after having been passed through dragon fire so many times

Attached: 1543996476977.jpg (1272x1454, 108K)

your mother was a dumb whore with a fat ass

Attached: download.jpg (256x197, 16K)

NAOITTENS

no bc it's always summer under the sea user

"DRUUUUUUUUUMS"

youtube.com/watch?v=bJkg-p2K3eI

Attached: 1554838204739.png (656x719, 322K)

Yeah, that moment with Arya surviving was fucking retarded nontheless.

kek

He is. But that's not what gets the jew penis going. And in the end, that's the most important thing in the industry.

I don't even remember who he was talking about, maybe Meryn Trant? but the hound describes someone as greasier than Joffrey's cunt, unironically one of the funniest lines in the show

D&D used to be good at oc

obviously user, are you new here?
It's been a constant stream of shitposting ever since the episode aired.
it reminds me of LOST

Are people on reaction videos pretending to like him? I don't get it.
>He's a fucking literal cuck
>He's fucking fat
>He's a liability and caused his best mate to die
>He's a coward

>Davos yelling on the field of battle
>GO GO FOLLOW YOUR COMANDER
>Stannis charging head first on horseback

Attached: dav.jpg (740x630, 95K)

SOUL

which characters are based and redpilled?
which characters are cringe and bluepilled?
which characters are cringe and redpilled?
which characters are based and bluepilled?

Attached: 1554282028469.png (801x767, 107K)

Attached: 1463744615950.png (1920x1080, 1.15M)

Quick anons I need the bald Arya photoshop...

he was talking about syrio
trant had armor and a big fucking sword

Attached: sandor.jpg (1280x720, 43K)

TELEPORT
E
L
E
P
O
R
T

>now this gets posted three times a thread
guess the redditors arrived

I can see Stannis being killed by the Nights King in the book as he falsely believes he's AA. I think that would be a fitting end to the character if he has to die.

>I'M NOT A KNIGHT
>face clobbed
or
n-nig-it

Attached: hound aye.jpg (625x415, 52K)

Attached: 1556627455206.png (888x2632, 170K)

This is the episode teaser image - nothing in the show looked like this no matter how you set things up. That sky was just 6-7 black bands in the actual broadcast.

Do you reckon Ramsay and Twenty Goodmen would've been able to kill NK?

>which characters are based and redpilled?
Bobby B
Tywin
Stannis

>which characters are cringe and bluepilled?
Dany
Arya

>which characters are cringe and redpilled?
Euron
CIA

>which characters are based and bluepilled?
Jon
Jorah

No, leaks say Arya uses Jaime's face to kill the green eyes (Cersei) and kills the mountain to avenge The Hound's death

Where the fuck are they even going with the story now? Dany has no army left and Cersei has the Lannister + 20 good men from the golden company.

How are they gonna wrap this shitshow up in just three episodes?

I wanna grab her too

honk
honk

Attached: 1556564697263.jpg (257x209, 48K)

Jon is the most reddit character in the show.

BOG FUOCKIG SWORD

Attached: Hound sword.jpg (750x400, 45K)

Jaime dies in episode 5, according to leaks

"Agh!"

Attached: aaaaAAAAAAGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.jpg (591x559, 542K)

>Let people guard Bran like Theon did but just with swords
>Have a whole unit of sneaky bowmen surround all around him
>Wait untill NK shows up
>Shoot dragonglass arrows at the same time

something something all the other houses rebel after finding out the "heroic" defeat of the white walkers and they join daenerys
maybe dorne shitskins will do something for once

>figure it out yourself
What did d&d mean by this

perfect.
t. D&D

No, you’re a good man user
Faget

>>which characters are based and redpilled?
tywinn, olenna, joffrey, roose, bobby, bran
>>which characters are cringe and bluepilled?
eddard, gendry, arya, tormund, sam, gilly
>>which characters are cringe and redpilled?
cersei, daenerys, sandra, viserys
>>which characters are based and bluepilled?
jaime, hound, beric, littlefinger, varys, theon

Attached: 86e85f2790f4f7c5766cb27707f99d59.jpg (760x944, 364K)

She should also kill Euron and Qyburn for maximum girl power.

Next episode is going to pull some retarded 'loads of her soldiers actually survived lol' bullshit

Tywin
Bobby B
Stannis
Theon
Beric
Hound

Dany
Arya
Shansa
Sam

Euron
Cersei

Jon
Jorah
Edd

>How are they gonna wrap this shitshow up in just three episodes?
Why do people keep saying this shit?

We started the season with 6 episodes and only 2 things left to happen. A battle in the North vs Walkers and a battle in the South vs Cersei.
Now we're three episodes in and predictably we had 2 episodes of filler and one ebin battle

The real question is how are they gonna stretch this shit out for three entire episodes? I guess next episode will be filler, then a battle, then an 'epilogue'

He is cute

Yea Forums would've laughed it off as a joke, you know it

M-MASAKA

Would have been kino.

>stannis
>beric
>hound
>redpilled
I don't think you know what this means.

You're not supposed to be able to see everything retards, it's a battle, which is mayhem. And it's dark for suspense, if it was light then that scene where they're waiting for the dead army to come would be shitty and lacking in suspense.

Most of the parts you can't see are just randos dying, you already know what's happening, a battle full of mayhem is happening that's all you need to know

>dude its bad on purpose

Some people survive the metal rod capping off chunk of their brain as well.
Doesn't mean you will.

That's the most retarded critique of the show, which has legitimate shit to bitch about.

>He's not even called Crows eye in the show
Bravo Dabid!

Okay dabid

Killed thousands
To save hundreds

Attached: disgust-incest-daenerys.jpg (1440x962, 145K)

Randyll Tarly, Stannis Baratheon, Alliser Thorne, Tywin Lannister, Roose Bolton, Petyr Baelish, Robert Baratheon
Samwell Tarly, Sansa Stark, Tyrion Lannister, Arya Stark, Jon Snow, Daenerys Targaryen,
Joffrey Baratheon, Ramsay Bolton, Euron Greyjoy, Kraznys mo Nakloz, Karl Tanner, Cersei Lannister, High Sparrow
Sandor Clegane, Beric Dondarrion, Mance Rayder, Eddard Stark, Varys, Jaime Lannister, Theon Greyjoy, Jorah Mormont

THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING I'M IN CHARGE HERE

Why did they ruin GOT bros?

i would because my brain is very small

Daily reminder that was literally just added in by the effect team in order to put in more hours, he has not been mentioned or acknowledged by any of the characters once in either of the episodes he's been in

He was edited in to the background of that Night's Watch Gang reunion scene, and he was spliced into that Dothraki charge. They did it again for a scene next episode despite not showing him coming back with Jorah. None of the characters even seem to act like he's there, it's just empty space that they coloured in..

Attached: 1484267230890s.jpg (125x82, 2K)

>we stopped you from being able to see the episode for suspense!!!
lmao

I'd happily fuck him up the ass, sure. But I'm not a jaded Hollywood producer who molests multiple 10/10s a day in ways that are too depraved for our minds to comprehend.

*Reading it with voice of Morgan Freeman*
>Sam shoots Gandalf with a crossbow, while he is sitting on the shitter.

>Théoden is castrated by Saruman and then mortally wounded by a boar.
>Boromir is attacked by Legolas in the alleys of Helm's Deep and then beheaded by Aragorn.

>Faramir retakes Osgiliath, his riders dodge the arrows and move into the fort, riding over a ramp made up of dead orcs.

>The Shire introduces a new tax policy and forms into a socialist government.

who?

There won't be a battle if there aren't two opposing armies. Everyone except the plot armored characters died at Winterfel. So they have to find some new army somewhere and defeat Cersei, then wrap shit up all in three episodes.

The only way this is going to work is if they deus ex machina some new armies for Dany.

Ghost* was

How appropriate, even I forgot him

what could have been...

Attached: crow_s_landing_by_ertacaltinoz-d9jn36a.jpg (1600x800, 1.08M)

Ghost?

Simply beautiful.

youtube.com/watch?v=dNw4PwVYzSs

Attached: uugsz9ota4u21.png (268x557, 243K)

SHANSHA

needs more grill power

There probably won’t be much fighting down there desu. I bet the golden company breaks their contract because either the iron bank negotiated the terms or that’s why d&d thought Jon should be aegon, so they switch to the Targ team. The wildfire has to come into play so Cersei will hold the whole city hostage while Arya sneaks in.

>if there aren't two opposing armies.
When has that ever stopped Dabid before? We've just had 6 straight seasons of the Lannisters at war and they still have an army.
I have no doubt Dany will still have an 'army' of survivors next episode. And I can almost guarantee a fair amount of Dothraki are still alive

mega.nz/#!L3Ig3SIJ!XcoyJX-iPNbhHCl9EPhV4BFGRRGYJGjgnyyDSz9AaXA

oh and I stole this shit from reddit but it ended with some dumb meme way so i edited it out (along with shortening it to 2 mins and 3mb to comply with Yea Forums's restrictions) and it didn't get very popular there

I hate when artwork is impacted by the show material.

Attached: 00180.jpg (546x710, 49K)

NK: No man can kill me!
Theon: ...

/got/

Attached: 8b866a6005f059b2b6ee86fa5249cd23.jpg (540x809, 54K)

>at the very end, arwen flies on an eagle and drops frodo's still-twitching body together with the ring into mount doom

Thanks. I'm getting an audio version done as I type.

Who are the hottest __male characters?

>everyone is dead
>No army
How the fuck are they going to beat Cersi then? Is Arya going to solo kill everyone

reddit.com/r/freefolk/comments/bj3sih/got_s8e3_fan_edit/

original

fucking add the sound from the OP has that links to wsg and post to YT m8

see

>And I can almost guarantee a fair amount of Dothraki are still alive
they must be
we were told there were 100, 000 of them and that looked like at absolute most 10, 000 charging in last episode

>frodo stands over mount doom
>"no man could throw you away"
>eagle flies in
> "I AM NO MAN"
>close up of bird's festering vagina
>eagle snatches up frodo and the ring and tosses them both into the lava
>frodo ragdolls through the air yelling
>sam jumps in after screaming "no mr frodo"
>Gandalf breaks character to say "oh wow sorry but this show has such great writing"

The Vale

I unironically believe the writers are this retarded and that will actually happen. She might even be wearing Jaime's face.

B-BAKANA--

TONDEMONE~ PAWAA DA

>Is Arya going to solo kill everyone
user, I...

Everything is fine, the episode was perfect

Attached: bagdad-bob.jpg (600x450, 37K)

theyre all FUCKING DEAD except jaime and bronn

POST THE NEW BREAD BEFORE I PISS MESELF

Attached: bobby smiles.jpg (372x392, 60K)

Dany sounds pretty fucking confident in the ep4 teaser trailer.
Cersei has to compete with some pretty heavily plot armoured characters.

they were afraid of our power

can you add music on top?

Actually your Grace, valonqar has no gender

Attached: Smug Arya.gif (540x250, 2.84M)

>reddit actually did it first
haha classic

Except it would probably make the most sense at this point. She's pretty much Westeros' best assassin. Why risk going into another war

>Directed by Adam Mckay
Change that to Todd Phillips and I'll greenlight it

add thoros

Arya probably told her she ran past an entire army so fast without being spotted and killed the NK. Should be easy.

Valonqar isn't on the show

Cersei's plot armor is just as strong though. Not only did she somehow avoid getting lynched after she blew up the Vatican, but Dany instantly lost nearly all of her armies the second she landed on Westeros to give Cersei a fighting chance. It's plot armor vs plot armor now

Man the music was so fucking kino

>"Why are you so short, Jaime?"
>"Ahh sweet sister I lost me legs in battle!"

Attached: 1464380596463.gif (397x342, 2.46M)

Come on user, that makes no sense. They were just chilling somewhere else then?

We've never seen 100.000 of them ever. That would be impossible to film. I think we can assume they all charged together and got their shit kicked in. Maybe a few hundred or a few thousand survived and retreated, it's possible.

Leaks are spreading online saying he dies offscreen, and Arya uses his face to kill Cersei surprising her and the audience. She kills her from behind so Cersei never notices the height difference. I mean, it makes sense. She's on her list and Jaime already redeemed himself. His arc is over

lol reddit is laughing at it, fucking filtered

Don't doubt dumb and dumber to subvert your expectations. Apparently pics are floating around. He's nowhere to be seen in episode 6

When does the spinoff come out

anyone add and sync up the music?

new

NEW

Why use his face if she’s going to kill from behind?

>BasedRedpilled
Tywin, Bobby, Bran, Mel, Beric, Hound, Roose, Jeor, Jaqen H'ghar, Stannis, Qiburn,

>CringeRedpilled

Euron, Cersei, Joffrey, Littlefinger

>BasedBluepilled

Jorah, Tyrion, Jaime (show character, in book it's BasedRedpilled)

>CringeBluepilled

Arya, Missandei, Grey Worm, Snakes, Sansa

>Out of the pill bounds

Jon, Mountain

>ayo dis like *sucks teeth* i mean dis shit like *rewatches the rape's VHS* like sum *it's beautiful btw* dis like sum fire and ice song and shiiiiiiieeeeett

Attached: 1556708387539.jpg (413x419, 80K)

Oh, and Sam is so bluepilled in cringe he deserves his own category.

>Dany sits on the throne
>Starts becoming mad
>Tells their dragon to burn them all...burn them all
>Kings landing is in flames
>Jon stops her and shoves Longclaw into Dany's chest, killing her
>Longclaw becomes a flaming sword
>The prophecy was not for WW but for Dany
>Azor Jon

Right, but ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND of them all just charging in makes more sense. While at the same there looked to be less of them than there were Rohirrim in the Pellenor Fields scene from LoTR?

They're dothraki, roaming around is whatthey do. It would also explain away the idea that all 100K of them were somehow able to find space in winterfell and find food.

If she left most of them in the south around the same region as the big firey battle last season, or that they were slowly making their way north but most didn't get there in time it would actually make more sense.

I can fucking bet my ass than in the next ep we are going to find out that they only lost like 50-60% of their army

I unironically shed a single tear to this

youtube.com/watch?v=gOO_JKJDubg

just kidding, I was actually having tears running down my cheek

he doesn't believe in prophecy. he just sees that melly sanders has power. nothing else nothing more. also he stills calls Rhllor "your god" when talking to her

Nikolaj had some flick about Egyptian gods and Alfie had his role in John Wick.

*blinks heavily*
*clears throat*
>Théoden declares his daughter his rightful heir and after raping Sauron with a strap-on, Rohan opens up for Easterling and Haradrim refugees, encouraging intermixing, enouraging intermixing, legalizing all sexualities and effectively establishing the first female government in Middle-earth

>Breaking news: After racist, sexist and xenophobic bigots claimed that worshippers of Morgoth blew up their halls, our great Rohirrim leader, most tolerant of the Northmen/Northwomen/Northtransexuals/Northnnn-binaries/Northgender-neutrals/Norththird genders/Northtransgenders/Northmen-women/Northwomen-men and all other 63 genders, decreed that from this day on, all hate speech against Rohirrim with a background of migration will be punished by an ollyphont-poop-shower, to drive away the toxic masculinity.

Who is CIA?

>war table shows left flank is made up of Vale knights
>not a single second of Yohn Royce in e03

Attached: simp423.jpg (170x208, 4K)

Attached: 1506658142152.gif (265x207, 1.17M)

C.oncealed
I.n
A.ction

Attached: littlefingers_return.png (1054x635, 674K)

>>which characters are based and redpilled?
You forgot Stannis.

Billy was straight

>The real question is how are they gonna stretch this shit out for three entire episodes? I guess next episode will be filler, then a battle, then an 'epilogue'
It sucks how right you fucking are. Goddammit

>The real critism is why do people expect something good when one of the people behind the show was involved with X-men origins: Wolverine.
Fair counterpoint.

haha...haaha..ha

Attached: mfw.png (506x355, 280K)

alive ones? Bronn, Tyrion, Jamie, the Hound, Davos, Edmure, Tormund

>Based and Redpilled
Bobby B, Pycelle, Qyburn, Tywin, Joffrey, Roose, Stannis, Melisandre, Mirri, Alliser, Randyll, Walder, Spice King, that shit talking slave master from S3, Autist Bran
>Cringe and Bluepilled
Arya, Dany, Tyrion, Jon, Sansa, GW, Missandei, Sam, Gilly, Robb, Talisa, Tormund, Brienne, Pod, Tommen, probably anyone else not mentioned
>Cringe and Redpilled
Cersei, Euron, LF, High Sparrow, Unella, Hound, Viserys, Faceless Men
>Based and Bluepilled
Jorah, Davos, Edd, Pyp, Grenn, Luwin, Rodrik, Theon, Olenna, Marge, Mace, Thoros, Berik, Jaime, Ned, Meera

Littlefinger.

I suggest you do some research on Baneposting.

Do it with the music

>oh the heavy cavalry? let's just dismount them

How did it end and what all did you edit out? Just curious

>and his name is ghost

BRAVO DABID

very accurate

dany is fireproof only in the show, the birth of dragons was a one off magical event, just as killing the fucking NK would be

Does this mean that Yea Forums will be on their best behavior when imploring G.R.R. Martin to finish the novels before he dies?

It could still work since he was reborn from the lord of light

Fool the viewers and pass by the guards

I'm sure there are many 30 year old social justice warriors who are perfectly fine with Arya killing the Night's King. Don't know why the conservatards are all up in arms though.

I had a brainlet moment

Maybe the episode, or at least the battle should have been released as a podcast.