Why are those 2 houses the only ones with some ebin magic abilities? What makes their families special...

Why are those 2 houses the only ones with some ebin magic abilities? What makes their families special? Are they descendants of someone important or something?

Attached: stark-targaryen-flags-game-of-thrones-flags.jpg (665x665, 58K)

Dude magic lmao

Yes, blood of the first men for Stark, Valyrian blood for Targaryen.

Filthy And*ls can’t compete

dunno what the FUCK the lannisters have to do with lions
I see wolves around the starks I guess, at least
and the tangerion has the dragons
and the ironborn, least Euron, has the kraken

What do Norwegians have to do with lions?

Attached: 1200px-Coat_of_arms_of_Norway.svg.png (1200x2139, 315K)

>Are they descendants of someone important or something?
The Starks are descendants of the first men and Targs are from Valyria so yeah. It's probably why that faggot Rhaegar had a child with Lyanna Stark so the Prince that was promised would be full magic. Or not, who fucking care anymore ?

Do you think 500 years ago someone asked:
>why are the two rose houses the ones with the power?
?

Because it's based on the Wars of the Roses, which had two dominant houses.

What about Baratheons and Lannister then, arent they also major powers

The French play a role, too.

Lannister = Lancaster house. York sounds kind of like Stark.

Henry 7 actually detained Elizabeth the first after a battle (in which Richard 3 died). They married, and the two claims to the throne were finally united. Their living child (Henry 8) ruled. Sound familiar?

Many of the characters and plot points are taken directly from that period.

Elizabeth 1 was actually niece of Richard 3. The French play a role - there's Margaret of Anjou, who is queen regent and is similar to Cersei.

There truly is nothing new under the sun. We are being retold a thousand year old story that Shakespeare already covered pretty well (to start things off).

que

ICE AND FIRE

and now that the ice is gone, time to out out the fire

Attached: the storm, the water, the sea.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

You mean the filthy Andals that wiped out like 90% of the First Men and still rule most of Westeros as the majority of its nobility? Kek

Makes it more sweet when their houses get btfo'd by houses that aren't magic.

It's just heraldic mate, half of the countries in Europe have lions as crests, despite not actually having anything to do with them

oh but this is GoT, and each houses's animal has something to do with their bloodline

Nah, that seems to be the case just for the targaryens. The rest are based on their surroundings/history I guess. What would a fucking fish have to do with the bloodlines of the Tully house for example?

wolves for Starks
dragons for targarians, thanks to danny
martels with snakes
Euron the kraken, etc
not every house has an animal btw, that wasn't my point

There are lions in the Westerlands or at least used to. Tywins father was almost killed by one

huh, well that makes their house animal make even less sense

the Prince that was promised is Arya though