Tfw movies dont make me feel anything anymore

>tfw movies dont make me feel anything anymore
>they all feel bland and interchangeable
please recommend a movie that actually makes you feel, whether it's good or horrible feelings. Doesn't have to be a recent movie. I just can't stand this fucking blandness anymore.

Attached: schizoid.png (1458x813, 1.12M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uKUChOwam_M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

pls respond

Attached: Catty.webm (364x362, 1.36M)

These no one left here but capeshitters. I wouldn't expect an answer.

youtu.be/uKUChOwam_M

i have no idea what this is

It's a celebration of autism that DOESN'T prettify it.
It's social democratic aesthetics decoupled from liberal humanist ethics.

So I guess 50% of young men are schizoid now?

Don't you think you ask too much from movies?
Watch Dial M for Murder.

The percent of young me 18-30 that didn't have sex in the last year has doubled so maybe there is some general issue.
As has the percentage of late male virginity.
Men genetics haven't changed (let's assume that chemicals and food don't have an effect) do it's clearly an issue with education and society.

My armchair sociologist guess is that this phenomenon is similar to the Calhoun mouse experiments, and the lack of space/territory being felt by many young men. Think about how much of our population is squeezed into claustrophobic cities living in shoeboxes. That and of course the psuedo shortage of women caused by obesity and women's willingness to share top tier men

>good feelings
Ferris Bueller’s Day Off
Paterson
Groundhog Day

>horrible feelings
The Hunt
Under the Skin
Dear Zachary

Attached: mommy daddy where r u.webm (1200x648, 2.98M)

>Dear Zachary
yeah, that's gonna make you feel fucking horrible. Moreso than the others, because it's a documentary

You'd expect the public education system would take notice on what their policies caused to young men and what these same policies are going to cause to young boys.
But they still keep course and blaming men and boys for everything bad while caring only for women, girls and minorities.
Weird, I don't know what's the endgame here.
Clearly it's not going to end well.

The current system really cannot deal with it, as all discourse has been dominated by women's liberation and women's emancipation, where men have always been framed as privileged and the oppressor, even if it wasn't explicitly said so. Now that men are being increasingly shoved to the side to the point of total despair, these people can only address it through a feminist angle, which will almost always just make matters worse. You get the occasional feminist like Paglia to give them a fairer treatment, but she's considered a fringe figure anyway.

And besides that, there's nothing more pathetic than a male virgin, and there is an almost innate disgust for such people among both men and women. Especially women. Hard to muster up sympathy then.

Attached: 23065.jpg (283x450, 13K)

unironically read a book

this whole list should just be
>overt features
>being a white male
>covert features
>being a white male

and it would literally mean the same thing lmao

>And besides that, there's nothing more pathetic than a male virgin, and there is an almost innate disgust for such people among both men and women. Especially women. Hard to muster up sympathy then.
While you are right, you can't show sympathy towards us, many of these virgins are genetically fine, they are a product this system. Many of these virgins did exactly what they were told in school, they can be blamed only for not realising sooner that it was all bullshit.

Nerd shit.

This post:
>overt features: Being a faggot
>covert features: Being an even bigger faggot

Watch the invisible guest

Before trilogy

it is your own fault, you are bland and movies can't help you

>expecting phone addicted gen boomers with an attention span of a gold fish to read a book

maybe a disney picture book, but only if there are ads all over

Just fuckin watch these

Wild Strawberries
Wake in Fright
Paths of Glory
Nocturnal Animals
La La Land
Inside Out

>wake in fright
never got what those mirrors on his eyes were supposed to be

Do you mean the marked coins from the gambling game? I scrolled through the movie just now and that's all I saw, a brief glimpse during a manic montage at the end.

Punch Drunk Love

Man who sleeps