Kahlessi.......please...just a crumb of pussy

>kahlessi.......please...just a crumb of pussy.....

Attached: Game-of-Thrones-1847216.jpg (590x350, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6DD45wBDLNs
awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Lynesse_Hightower
youtu.be/cGh3s0lPxCQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Khaleesi, just at least put your sock in my mouth as i drift into the abyss, please.....

Ain’t got no pussy

Didn't even kiss him as he died in her arms the fucking whore.

Thefateofallbetas.jpg

Attached: 5648_hq.jpg (400x469, 45K)

>kahlessi... just a sniff of Dario's used sheath

>khaleesi, j-just a little rub, please

How does Jorah die? He's my favourite character in the book, but I don't care about the show.

Literally died defending Dany from wights

he was an incel that died from literally being fatigue from wielding his sword by himself his whole life
he just wanted to stick it in dany

Why was he committed to Dany so much in the first place, I forgot after her shitshow of an arc i don't remember her doing anything remarkable for anyone to pledge allegiance to other than controlling dragons.

Was he orbiting her so hard because she gained so much weight?

stronk wamen

hes a beta male cuck

>khaleesi, one last look at those... gorgeous breasts, please

Jorah was a bona fide waifufag

jorah died from exploded blue balls and you could too

Jorah the White Knight Saint

Attached: 1556585554040.png (256x301, 65K)

>Here lies Jorah, he never scored

he wanted that 13 year old cunny and never got over it

He’s a cunnyseur

I couldn't because I live in East Asia and its just too easy to get a fuck here.

What's the point of curing the guy just to make him sacrifice himself several episodes later

Boromir's death but more cucked.

Kek

Oneitis

to give his death meaning by saving danys live

I get it

Because he fell in love with her.

If you're dying like that why not at least go for a tit grab?
i mean you've got nothing to lose just grab her warm teat
You think she'll tell people you saved her life and in your last breath you lunged at her left milker?
>Oh yeah Jorah.. he saved my life. And in his last breath he grabbed and handful of my dairy factory?
think about how uncomfortable it would be listening to that. He died for you but committed the relatively minor crime of attempted udder robbery? It would be awkward for everybody and gain nothing except in his last moments on this earth Jorah would get to grab some flab.

He had a duty

>implying he didn't have a hand on her toasty warm muff

>Please Khaleesi.. just one peck on the cheek..

So this guy

>marries a gold digger roastie
>gets bankrupt because of roastie wife
>flees his homeland because Sean Bean is gonna lop his head off
>gets cucked by merchant and loses his wife
>has to sell himself as a two-bit mercenary in foreign continent filled with shitskins
>meets a girl he loves but also has to betray to get a royal pardon
>decide to save her life because he loves her
>gets publicly outed as a traitor to the girl he loves
>gets banished and becomes suicidal and depressed
>fucks around in a city fucking cheap whores
>kidnaps an annoying dwarf and has to put up with his MCU quips
>gets into a fight with guys infected with super leprosy
>contracts super leprosy
>gets kidnapped and chained up by slavers
>forced to fight as gladiator
>publicly humiliated again in front of the girl he loves
>annoying dwarf convinces girl to banish him twice now
>goes back and sell himself into slavery
>humiliated for the third time now in front of girl
>at this point, super leprosy is fucking up his arm
>travel across the world while in agony from super leprosy
>gets thrown into a shitty dirty cell in tower while super leprosy claims his entire arm, chest, and possibly his dick
>get skinned alive by a fat kid with only rum as his anesthetic
>travel across the world again to meet the girl he loves, only to find out she's in love with a manlet she just met
>fight an army of zombies
>perform a heroic last stand to defend the girl he loves
>dies from a stab that somehow evades his plot armor/breastplate
>lies on cold snowy earth choking on blood
>girl that he loves doesn't even have the decency to say 'I love you' as he draws his last breath

JUST

may i have some coochi mam

>Agua...por favor

It wasn't the wights. It was beauty killed the beast

she was his waifu
you wouldn't understand

deep

>hes a beta male cuck
>Bedding one of the most powerful an beautiful women in the world
Biggest envious fag on 4channel

D&D does it again. Bra-fucking-vo.

In the books it's explained that Dany looks a lot like Lynesse Hightower, the rich cunt he marries and starts selling slaves to try to appease

Anyone else walked out at this line?

>Khalesi im dying
>Plz sit on my face one time before I pass.

Would she have done it?

kek, this

Attached: kek.jpg (400x600, 37K)

Says the newfag. You've been here for a few months, tops.

>Khaleesi... spit on me..

Not going to even bother telling you how long I've been here you moron. Anyone who brings that up is an immediate cancer

DAMN Rip this 1940s dashingly handsome nigga. Ol' Gregory Peck ass head

underrated

>Khaleesi..... *coughs up blood*
Y-y-yes, Ser Jorah the Andal??? *uncontrollable sobbing*
>I have but one last wish before the gods take me.
Anything for you, Ser Jorah. Anything
> *coughs up bloody lung chunks*
What???????
>Show me your cunt. I want to see if it's worth fighting for.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

She couldn't even pull a titty out?

Attached: boku to misaki sensei.png (882x987, 497K)

How did they resolve that shit about him turning to stone again?

He gets skinned alive.

Shut the fuck up you stupid cracker.

*handwave*

He teleports from Winterfell, past 1000 wights on the battlefield, right to Danys side then kills 20 of them before they all disappear due to Arya teleporting behind the night king and stabbing him with a ninja assassin knife trick.

It's a cautionary tale against being a white knight beta oneitis faggot.

Attached: 1542692338724.png (1000x500, 176K)

>Made by jews
So it's propaganda to make men into degenerates.

she looked like his dead wife and his wife is who he could actually ever let go too, makes me happier that at least he's being cucked by someone who ones actually loved him.

Sam cut off the infected areas, which somehow cured him. He apparently got a skin graft, too.

I read the books years ago and never saw the show, but isn't Jorah the knight dude who was dedicated to Daneyris because he was assigned as her protector or something? I thought his whole shtick was the muh loyal bodyguard/shinobi type of thing

youtube.com/watch?v=6DD45wBDLNs

Attached: 1.png (500x345, 252K)

He's lucky he died before he lived long enough to see the monster she will inevitably become. He's lucky he died with honor as a good man instead of letting her twist and corrupt his sense of duty by becoming a party to her future crimes.

Pussy starvation

>is white
>is a knight
>is also a white knight
bravo

Hold up. Is this true?

Pls respond

Attached: 1551998238321.jpg (634x580, 89K)

It's never explained in the show. From the moment he's introduced his whole character is just being Dany's bodyguard. D&D didn't offer any deeper explanation. Probably why he was one of the better characters on the show though.

the better question is, what the fuck was the point of that entire subplot?

>oh noes i got the meme disease
>few episodes later
>oh look it's cured, where were we now? oh yeah orbiting dany.

He sacrificed his life for her and she wouldn't even let him put the tip in..
He died a virgin

Maximum beta

For subplots like these, the only logical answer I can give is that the actor's contract was ending or a scheduling conflict may happen and the showrunners wanted to give the character some way of leaving with the possibility of coming back without too many questions. Or stay gone. Whichever works.

Memba' when they killed off Selmy for no reason even though he's alive and well in the books?

You think Jorah would offer her foot massages off camera?
He seems like the type that would be into that.

Kissing her soles and getting trampled. On his face and on his balls with heels on

Why did they kill him off anyways?

Old white man
Needs to go for the sake of diversity.

How would you improve his arc then?

I'd have Dany give him a pity fuck the night before the final battle. Imagine being supercharged going in like that.

DnD are hacks, that's the only reason.

Because Dany couldn't have two old creepy beta orbiters. He was basically just a placeholder

House Mormont

cuck or based?

Don't listen to these idiots, Jorah marries some woman who later dumps him for some rich guy and that woman is similar in appearance to Dany.

awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Lynesse_Hightower

Attached: House-Mormont-Jeor-Jorah-and-Lyanna.jpg (1280x640, 183K)

>khaleesi, put your hand on it one time, please

anticlimactically

Because D&D don't have the nuts to have a major character get killed.
They all survived, only minor to mid tier characters died in a battle that should have wiped out half the cast.

They're chicken shit and want to avoid red wedding level butthurt.

In the order of user's pic Based
Loli that pandered to feminists and died like a dumb feminist
Based and cucked, honestly he and Theon had the best battle scenes in the entire episode

this season sucks. i felt nothing when jorah died

This is why I automatically fall madly in love with every girl that has pale skin and long curly red hair. Why can't I let her go?

Attached: br gd zoom.webm (1102x480, 576K)

HOW DARE YOU compare something as beautiful and meaningful as Boromir's death with this friendzone beta finally getting packed?

Attached: 1546480178045.jpg (1280x720, 52K)

>S1
>Jorah beats a stronger, faster, younger Dothraki warrior by using his shitty imported plate

>S8
>Jorah is wearing a fresh breastplate
>gets pierced head on through its strongest point by a rusty, hundred year old knife wielded by a rickety boneman

Attached: zoinks.jpg (499x430, 23K)

Daily reminder that everything, and I mean EVERYTHING bad that happened with jorah, was because of women. From getting banished because he sold slaves to buy prinklets for his wife, to the things that happened on screen.

Don't be a filthy beta orbiter, don't see yourself as a mere tool to give happyness to some thot. You are human, you are worth more.

I would make his last vision being Jon rushing in to kill the last zombies, and kissing Dany while grabbing her butt.

I can't enphasize this more: Jorah is a way to tell that being a beta faggot is hell. His death should be WAY more awful.

It was literally, unironically because Ian McElhinney was a diehard fan of the books.

Not even exaggerating. Yes, D&D are that petty.

I agree with this 1000%

why is it a woman's fault he is a beta bitch? that's his fault for letting pussy run his life.

>*Show me your cunt. I want to see if it was worth fighting for.

Ok, Based.

i think a lot of years passed between s1 and s8, they keep saying hes old
and dont forget jorah literally went around the entire continent multiple times on his own

cunny crusader

Don't you dare compare this death to Boromir. Boromir died for honor and for the fellowship, not for some useless screeching thot.

Attached: Boromirday1.jpg (800x338, 30K)

Literally and unironically a waifufag

His first wife too

>they keep saying hes old
the fuck does that matter, armor is armor. It's designed to protect you. Literally the only way to counter it is blunt force (warhammers and such) or cutting in the gaps of the armor.

So THATS what they did with Stannis.

Attached: uploads%252Fcard%252Fimage%252F424611%252F0981f522-62d6-401b-8227-be391b1075d5.jpg%252F950x534__filt (950x534, 125K)

Call Jorah what you want but him doing what he always said he would, defending his queen to the death like a fucking G was awesome.

Actually, no. They destroyed the character of Stannis and then killed him because they didn't understand the character at all and because they were butthurt because for some reason, Renly was their favorite character. If you think that's absurdly petty, you'd be right.

Pathetic to the very end.

The only good thing Jorah could do that would make me like him, was to find another woman, one that actually likes and lusts after him, and be happy with her without giving her his soul in return. To be the master of his own heart, liked for being a good man, not for being a good servant.

I was already a beta faggot, so I didn't like the fact that he stayed a beta faggot forever. People can change for the best.

Attached: 1465352073498.jpg (580x391, 46K)

She could have at least gave it a scratch and let him sniff her fingers. Cunt

>I was already a beta faggot
Right you are.

This would have been kino of the highest caliber. *sighs* Too bad D&D (aka Hitler&Himmler) are too pussy to even try something like this.

But user he swore a vow before he fell in love with Dany. It's about his vows and loyalty that make him great.

from left to right:
Based and redpilled
cringe and bluepilled
based but bluepilled

Was that a Freudian Slip I just detected?

his used goat intestine

I really find it hard to believe NOBODY was defending Lyanna. Why the fuck wasn't Jorah even there? Also who is next in succession for the mormonts?

based

its over for them

based

>army of decayed, rotting skeletons with rusty swords that look like they've been buried for centuries
>stabs clean through the thickest section of Jorah's plate armor
What do fantasy shows/movies do this with armor? At the writer's whim, armor can just stop working and turn to paper when the character is supposed to die

Live like a bitch, die like a bitch.

NK pushed a piece of wood through two layers of armor and Theon's body.

Attached: ripulimies.jpg (295x285, 11K)

All those deaths were unnecessary, because *BAMPH*

>he posts this as he sits in his boxers, a box of cheeze itz sit on his desk half eaten, and dozens of bottles of soda on his floor

I think he was spyingon her for king robert, which is why Dany banished him. That's how he knew the wine was poisoned.

Good summary of your sad life.

Now do me.

I realize this is hard for you bitter fucking incels to understand, but nothing is more beautiful and meaningful in life than to have purpose. That's why people join cults, worship gods, enlist in the army.

Dany was worth everything to him because she made him everything. To sit at her side after the day's pursuit and all its anguish, after its listening, and its waitings, and its suspicions. She gave him honor, drive, a duty, a place in the world. Something to live for and yeah, something to die for.

He wasn't some jilted would-be lover. He was her father, her lord, her companion. A man could dream of nothing better than to be so necessary. To make it sexual would debase her and him. She was the scaffold on which he built himself into an honorable man. To sacrifice for her is joyful.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-24 at 10.50.58 PM.png (204x241, 82K)

jorah... had a hard life

>he has stopped going to the gym, as he browses Yea Forums going on his 3rd hour he contemplates masturbating for the 6th time today. His fetishes have been getting wilder and wilder as of late, he can only get off to chicks with dicks now.

Khaleesi...please just your toe, please...

You are wasting your words on this site.

Jon Snow sucks massive big black cock. He bends over like a good beta cuck for nigger dick. Jon Snow worships huge hung nigger ding dong in heaven for all eternity. Bigger nigger alpha males dominate beta bitch white boys in any sexual display of dominance. It is always clear that superior mighty ebony members deserve more praise than jealous faggot white beta males. Niggers have more testosterone, and are more suited to breed with women. I, faggot white boy, will forever yearn for bbc in my hungry ass. I, faggot white boy, pledge my soul to serve bbc cum gods for all eternity. Gay for big black nigger dick forever. Gay for big black nigger ding dong for life. As a true faggot beta bitch ass niggerloving inferior white boy, I, faggot white boy, hereby dedicate the hard work of my caucasian ancestors to forever to please the mighty ebony member that is a giant big black cock. I worship niggerdick as my true lord and savior, and would gladly slurp up yum yum nigger cum any time any where from any big black penis. I pledge my beta bitch ass to alpha male African black sacred seed semen that the superior BBC cum daddy muscle black man will ejaculate into my inferior bitch ass filling my bum with his liquid love. I shall spasm in absolute faggot ecstasy, as I acquire the closest thing to heaven on earth, a huge black ding dong squirting its warm baby batter deep into my desperate hungry faggot ass. All hail large African nigger donkey dongs for all eternity. May my wife sister mother and other white females continue to be dominated by the sheer lust that every member of the white race experiences in the presence of a hung masculine black cock. May my girlfriend and my own ass get fucking wrecked by nigger daddy cum BBC lord. White boys are all secretly gay for the thought of a thick veiny long juicy black cock that could give our girlfriends way better orgasms than we could ever imagine with our puny pink teeny weenies.

not a wild fetish but a rational option.

>NOBODY was defending Lyanna
weren't there some generic troops with her? there's that little scene before sam gives jorah the sword where jorah told her to go to the tomb before the battle happened. but ultimately she's his boss and jorah is a fucking idiot so he just went with it and fucked off to save daenerys instead.

What are you talking about? Jorah kissed Dany and told her that he was in love with her.

Have sex

BASED

Attached: I would have invested with you, my partner, my personal finance advisor, my CEO..................... (1920x1080, 131K)

>nothing is more beautiful and meaningful in life than to have purpose
You were conditioned to believe so.
>That's why people join cults, worship gods, enlist in the army.
Yes, to become tools for the powerful people. The saddest thing is you see nothing wrong with it.

That's Barristan you're describing, not Jorah.

Imagine sniffing Dany's pusy fumes after the battle

Attached: 1536960923014.jpg (645x773, 30K)

/our guy/

Don't be crude.

Yes, he was taken by her, and strong feelings are confusing. Just like it's normal for fathers to see their daughters becoming attractive young women and sometimes that can lead to confusion, but it's only confusion. To him, she's his best friend / daughter / Queen / Goddess, his everything, and he's only human.

Devastated when she banished him. Hurt, especially seeing the pain in her eyes. She trusted him with her life and her children, and seeing her disappointment and the fear is, for him, like being cast out Eden.

In the end, he dies an honorable man in full. Not for her, but for himself. To have a woman and a country and more all in one to give everything for is truly beautiful.

body odor stops being hot once you're face to face with it, in most cases. a UTI smells like bleach in your eye.

Hell yeah bookfag, tell em

Attached: 1251559013243.jpg (600x800, 366K)

>tfw all these incels calling jorah an incel

He's literally been married twice before retards.

I've had a tonne of problems with this show post-Season 3 but Jorah's character arc has unironically been one of the strongest, you guys just don't understand because every woman you've ever crushed on you wouldn't dare speak or even come near, only jack off to their facebook pictures while imagining a black dick in their ass and the smell of their breathe on your lips

Attached: 10996808_872259526165275_6427243002435255492_o.jpg (960x653, 75K)

incredibly based

>He's literally been married twice before retards.
He was married once, and has no children, so there's no proof ol "sell them as slaves and I'll show you my minge" ever actually put out.

Attached: brutal-34423712.png (500x500, 270K)

>white knight a woman who got all her power from fucking everyone - literall whore
>never given him any time
>die protecting her

Ultimate cuck

Jorahs death was the saddest death of this show. He was with Dany from the beginning and through the end. Defending her, he gave his life for her, never getting anything in return.
The most loyal.

Or maybe Hodor

Attached: s-l300.jpg (239x300, 15K)

I'm banging a 20 year old, a 23 year old, and have a long distance 22 year old in college. And I'm planning on banging a girl who lives an hour away. I can't imagine doing anything for a bitch if she wasn't going to suck or fuck me.

Attached: 1555177566495.jpg (690x690, 40K)

He's beyond Forest Gump levels of retarded.

You think that people who are married, let alone in a relationship, never have sex?

For the sake of yourself, please speak to a woman for once.

>Comparing medieval feudal marriages to modern relationships.
m8...

>yfw you are G.R.R. Martin watching what D&D have turned your novels into

Attached: 1312066952703.gif (350x197, 1.6M)

Kek

They had 500 year old skeletons punching through stone coffins in the Stark Crypts so I don't think the showrunners give a shit.

>Also who is next in succession for the mormonts?
They're extinct my man.

people fucked 24/7 back in those days, why do you think theres so many sex scenes and mentions of brothels/prosties? they had nothing better to do after all

i-it's just a fantasy show bro, just turn your brain off bro

Yes, but people didn't marry out of sexual compatibility, they did it for power and influence. Example: Tyrion married Sansa, how much did they bone?

yes and not all of them were arranged marriages, besides we aren't told shit bout jorahs background in the show so you cant really make assumptions

>you cant really make assumptions
You're the one making assumptions, I'm saying there's no proof.

>Aqua, por favor

If you weren't royalty, you were marrying someone to fuck them. Random soldiers weren't getting arranged-married to merchants' daughters to consolidate power.

It was from the books but hasn't been resolved yet in the books.

Nobody gave a shit about that little rat-faced cunt.
Also weren't there more giants?

Attached: IMG_20190501_111933.jpg (1225x1513, 233K)

>Random soldiers weren't getting arranged-married
Jorah wasn't a random soldier he was the heir to house Mormont, he married a Hightower.

I find it really hard to believe:
- Any adult with a lick of common sense would let a 10 year old girl and sole heir to their ruling house actually take part in a battle to begin with
- That a ten year old girl survived being swatted aside so hard by a giant that it sent her body flying several feet
- That she could get up and try to fight after being swatted aside
- That the giant, who previously was just instantly smashing everything in its path would choose this one particular little girl to tenderly pick up and slooooooooowly squeeze her to death while raising her directly towards the most vulnerable part of his body
- That a ten year old girl, with several broken bones, who was being crushed to death, staring into the terrifying face of an undead giant, could still muster the strength and accuracy to stab a dagger into the giants eye

But hey, I'm just a fucking straight white male so what do I know. GIRL POWER can do anything.

Attached: fuck trannies.png (792x708, 303K)

Jorah was more like her dad in S8, especially episode 2. He seemed so over Dany, I didn't see any jealousy from him at all just honesty.

because its such a retarded handwave by DABID
>uncurable disease that has plagued mankind forever, to the point where they have an entire land serving as a containment zone
>UHH WHAT IF WE JUST SCRAPE OFF THE SCALES THAT WILL WORK
as if no maester had tried that before

I read this thumbnail as "A girl licks ass".

You even graze the zombies with dragon glass and they fall into a pile of bones. How a single person died in the battle is a mystery.

Not that user but to be fair Jorah has those elements too in the books. His feelings on Dany has more to do with his whore of an ex wife than Dany.

>he was an incel that died from literally being fatigue from wielding his sword
kek I thought he seemed like he had trouble wielding that thing

also it was previously shown that you can graze the wights with a torch and they burst into flames, even in S8E2 that was shown when they found the NK's message of body parts (which was completely out of left field by the way and had no significance). Now immediately in the next episode it shows 5 zombies snuffing out flames lit by the magic god of fire as if the zombies were made out of ice cubes mixed with flame retardant.

in the books he's swarthy and hairy like a true northerner descended from the first men, not some yellow haired andal cuck

>just believe in something bro
>but don't believe in the day of the rope, that's bad bro

:^)

>>travel across the world again to meet the girl he loves, only to find out she's in love with a manlet she just met

lmao no wonder he committed Sudoku by ice cop

Suspension of disbelief has gone too far. This is a bad story. Random stuff just keeps happening, there is little or no plot and people will accept it anyway.

wubalubadubdub we are taking over Westeros!

can one of you degenerates explain the whole body odor fetish to me? Bad smelle is bad smelle, whether it's attached to uncle Steve or to dragon queen muff

>cant tell if it was because the scene was bad or just because i'm numb inside

Attached: 1501590514697.jpg (500x345, 231K)

All that talk of Dany not being able to love Jorah because she wasn't in love with him and she fucks and sucks Maario and Jon anyways while forgetting Khal Drogo entirely. Canonically she licked Daario's asshole and let him shit in her mouth and still she was disgusted beyond measure by Jorah's kiss.

I commend you for not being brainwashed into beta but to be fair men are biologically, socially and culturally conditioned to be expandable. It takes just the right combination of brain to even begin questioning the status quo and masculinity to start acting accordingly.

The armpit of a woman that is just showered actually smells great. A clean feminine body odor. Just smells like "woman". Almost every other body part, under every other condition smells bad.
People are just repeating a meme.
>Imagine the smell.

I wonder how many years of Girl Power is ahead of us and how bad it will get.

>Canonically she licked Daario's asshole and let him shit in her mouth
????????????

Probably 10 years till a generation of women grow up and tell their daughters not to be fooled. That raising children while someone else works is the sweet deal.

you have to go back

Attached: 1503562793307.jpg (125x125, 4K)

>hookers are a substitute for someone loving you
?

>>kahlessi.......please...just a crumb of cock and ball torture.....

Attached: 1556684998751.jpg (590x350, 44K)

Women are incapable of romantic love. They crave the quality seed and that's it. The affection they give to providers is merely an act.

wait, she did what ?

based CBT memer

Attached: 2092.jpg (203x199, 12K)

>Didn't even kiss him as he died in her arms the fucking whore.
lol

That wasn't Jorah's plot tho

>>travel across the world again to meet the girl he loves, only to find out she's in love with a manlet she just met
Jesus Christ.

Attached: lord-baelish.png (1100x619, 223K)

Attached: 1430181393662.gif (250x203, 87K)

>Renly was their favorite character. If you think that's absurdly petty, you'd be right.
Fucking WHaT

this

>To make it sexual would debase her and him.
This dude has told her multiple times that he loves her. It's definitely not the viewers making it sexual when the character has explicitly said it.

He died the way he lived. Thirsting and white knighting dany.

upvoted

In the books all of these characters are not the totality of the house

I believe one tried but fucked it up and died. Still, I have no idea how that could even happen with a procedure so simple as cutting parts off.

This.

pretty fucking based and redpilled

>DUDE EVERYONE WANTS TO FUCK THEIR CHILDREN LMAO
are you american by any chance?

>You now remember Dario
Where is he? Did he die?

Night King is WMD though.

She was a cute girl in a land full of filthy dothraki. Anyone would fall for her in his position

kek

>I really find it hard to believe NOBODY was defending Lyanna.

Actually it's one the most believable things.
Would you really defend the sassy little bitch that just NEEDS to be the plug in every barrel and can't shut up with her "priceless" opinion?

I am sure her soldiers gasped in relief when she was wun-wun'd.

What a loser.

Dany pushed him into a wight sword. No really.

A cautionary tale for the ages.

the moment he saw her returning from flames with 3 lives dragon sealed the deal.
love + a feeling of fate

this

haha yeah i caught that too, this scene looked so absolutely fucked.

SHE DID WHAT?

Attached: 737844944.jpg (500x473, 30K)

Left to "rule" the Bay of "Dragons"

>Bedding

>Canonically she licked Daario's asshole and let him shit in her mouth

Attached: 1382416467721.png (721x437, 157K)

Wow he's literally me

link ?

>f-fountain... diet pepsi then... por favor

This, it was a cautionary tale about how beta orbiters never prosper.

Girls agree to the most degenerate sexual play when they're into you and love every second of it.

Lmao

Attached: 1556652520313.png (656x854, 252K)

>khaleesi... please.... just sit on my face and take a fat shit... I beg you...

can anyone post the pics where emlia clark looks like a goblin?

you will need to be more specific

To make dany go mad king im calling it

He wanted to fuck her obviously

fucking kek

you forgot the part where his family is known for being amazing and ultra heroic, so he's SUPER disappointing to his family.

don't forget his dad ran the wall and the knights watch

and his neice (?) was lianna who killed a giant

Jesus what a miserable existence.

>Niece

Cousin.

Oh I know that from personal experience

>KAHLESSI IS IT OVER?

nice blogpost normalfag

Dany is supposed to be the hottest chick on the planet. Like 15/10, unreal, ill kill my own brother just to sniff where she sat a week ago, beautiful. They just couldnt find any actual hot actresses willing to do nude scenes on an unknown show.

>ayy don't have any desires bro just give ur life away for some whamen who will never respect you
ha you got em

the White Knight King™

this
>MUH 10 YEAR Yea Forums VET
nothing to be proud of

the little cunt should of been knocked out and carried to crypt with the other women and children. now house Mormont got snuffed out. what a shitty end for them, their Lord being punted like a golf ball.

BASed post

>using the word "minge"

A fellow gentleman and scholar, I see.

Jorah just letting her risk the entire bloodline actually seemed in character for him.

I know a guy who truly believes she's that pretty and as good as an actor

>I would have followed you, my brother. My captain. My king.

They attained a relationship beyond sex and base needs but apparently no one on Yea Forums can imagine the existence of such a thing. Jorah just wanted her to succeed and be happy, willing to die to make it happen and preserve it. The ultimate friend all wahmans have soaked dreams of.

She has somehow gotten worse. This season she is unbearable.

A man of taste

>mandatory post

Attached: 1556678968958.jpg (2048x2002, 593K)

I just hate the fact that she received basic sword training off-screen. I think it was mentioned somewhere that Jorah would train her or something.

also for that first wife he won a tournament against jaime lannister in his prime, and still not enough for his wife to be devoted to a literal knight in shining armor. women are horrid creatures.

She's more like an 11/10 or 12/10 in the books, not wit robbingly gorgeous

Seems pretty based.

Say whatever you want but it was great scene for both of them, one of the most emotional scene in the episode, and great death by Jorah, fit his character arc.

I think the director did good job showing that Dany was unskilled with it, everyone can hold the sword and so some basic stuff with them, maybe she trained a bit with Jorah

Attached: Daenerys-Dany-Targaryen-Jorah-Mormont-Season-8-803-The-Long-Night-Header-Zoomed-In.jpg (2275x1279, 1.14M)

Yes its so strange isnt it, when a character who has spent the whole show being in love with a person and literally roaming the earth for them dies proctecting them it emoitionally resonates.
When a random goblin teleports behind you and stabs with a magic knife its more like WTF

>all the incel seething after jorah died
It's so beautiful that they cannot comprehend why orbiters will never, ever get pussy.

I'm 20 and I can't even get an erection God kill me

Attached: 2342424.png (826x686, 27K)

Jorah legitimately wants to fuck her. That's why when he kidnaps Tyrion, the whore he's with has silver hair like Danaerys. He's obsessed.

I stopped watching this garbage years ago, but is Davos still around? He was the only character worth shit.

Yep.

She didn't? Wow I thought she did, I guess it was so obv my brain saw it.

There is literally no such thing as a deep human relationship "beyond" sex.

Yep. Never happened. I was waiting to see if she was going to wipe the blood off his mouth first or not care, but she didnt even kiss him. What a heartless bitch.

We comprehend it it just still triggers us

He really thought that love existed but couldn’t wrap his head around the fact that he needed to do better with someone that would have appreciated him

>beyond sex
Yeah it’s called the friend zone, tard lmao

His problem was that he tried pleasing people too much instead of respecting himself

Good grief. I wish people learned to value themselves over hoes. Then they’ll be strong enough to find the right girl

Okay, but why though?
At the time he met her she was petulant, retarded, and a child.. and throughout the course of the series only one of those three things changed.

>dirty sock fetish

I always knew that Jorah was a man of taste.

Orcs probably have the toughest life out of all fantasy creature

Literally nobody cares about you, not even your fellow orcs. There’s no room for personal growth; you either luck out and induce fear in your hateful lackies while stressing over when they might betray you, or live your life in fear as an expendable pawn. Not to mention, all the other races won’t give you a chance due to how you look; and your culture is so trash you’re incapable of thinking any other way.

>kidnaps an annoying dwarf and has to put up with his MCU quips
kek
That was one of the worst things he had to endure desu

youtu.be/cGh3s0lPxCQ

how it shoud of ended if D&D weren't writing the recent episode with crayons.

Lots of white knights are opportunistic and only want sex; but don’t have the self respect or honesty to admit it. Thus they pretend to be honorable for the m’ladies and having this false expectation that they’ll get sex at the end of the tunnel.
George RR Martin probably experienced that growing up; and decided to channel that aspect of his life into that character.
He is a literal white knight

Is this true? how is that possible?

Treating women as a tool for your own enjoyment. How correct this approach is?

oof

It’s what works. Look at actions, not words. Women are full of words but their actions always indicate something else.
Every generation we have to relearn this concept; and it’s honestly such a waste of time.

Attached: 46BC61E6-2015-4456-BE70-DF3263E9462D.png (750x1334, 1.79M)

>That night Daario had her every way a man can have a woman, and she gave herself to him willingly.
That's all GRRM had to say about it. user must be a scat fetishist if that's what he inferred from it.

>kaz.. i'm already a beta faggot

>pale skin
>red hair

i feel ur pain user, maybe one day we will escape, i doubt it though ;-;

Attached: 1526264128955.png (327x316, 208K)

this. if he wasn't a pussy whipped bitch, none of that shit ever happens.

be your own man, do what you want to do first for the sake of yourself, THEN for someone you love.

How do you have such a clear bright shot? My pirated copy was dark as fuck.

> a show is ruined

I fucking hate this show so much.

it all makes sense now
for real though, what did he do with the ravens?

Attached: 1541013444685.png (447x378, 11K)

Same. At least in the books, it has an effect on the story. Half the reason Jon Con decided to invade with Aegon is that grayscale is legit killing him and he's running out of time to get his revenge

Like half the show plot lines get dropped. They are flying by the seats of their pants making it up as they go. Worse they dont seem to have any faith in their ideas. The moment it tests bad they cut it. Look at fucking Dorne once they realized it was shit.

Like pottery

kek

Kek, underrated

jorah did nothing wrong desu. If emilia or dany asked me i'd literally eat her shit and i'm not joking

Nothing. It was just so they could sweep the camera up the the NK in the sky.

[citation needed]

you'll never know, because D&D didn't actually write anything for it

>N-NANI?!

ROFL

Attached: 1525739693880.png (1920x1013, 1.7M)

Jorah was the captain of her royal guard, to be fair.

Nice LARP

>warm teat
>left milker
>dairy factory
>udder robbery
>grab some flab
jesus

I thought I was still on Yea Forums and you were talking about Kofi Kingston and got almost halfway through before I realized it couldn't possible be true. I need to stop smoking weed.

DUDE WEED LMAO

wow racist, it's humans that put them there in the first place, if you didn't colonise mordor then we would be leaving Arda by now in spaceships

you've gone and made a big mistake

Attached: pure strikes.gif (320x240, 567K)

omg this so much! straight edge 4 life :D

How cucked can one person be?