Post yfw the you realized they were going to time travel to fix the problem

Post yfw the you realized they were going to time travel to fix the problem

Attached: 5c2.jpg (499x474, 68K)

You didn't suspect that? They have a damn time stone in this universe.

Attached: 1512866791767.png (168x145, 35K)

Pretty frustrated, especially when they more or less said that whatever they did in the past wouldn't affect their own future. Basically killed off any meaningful stakes of time travel because worst case scenario, they fuck up a timeline that we don't care about, but there's 0 risk for the one we're invested in. Beyond that, once they introduced time travel, you knew they were guaranteed to get everyone back since it's a cape film and it has to end that way. Never really doubted they'd bring everyone back, but the moment Ant Man started talking about time travel, I just rolled my eyes in my chair and buckled in because I could already tell how they'd resolve things and the film still had two and a half hours to go.

Attached: schierke.png (600x568, 300K)

The same day I saw Infinity War?

They handled it extremely well even pointing out the ridiculous nature of it in other movies 4th wall style. I'm sorry your space pocahontas movie is going to be number 2

The closed time loop is the best approach to time travel. Change my mind

El. Psy. Kongroo.

[spoilerAlso how almost literally right after the scene where banner explains how time travel is going to work in the universe and how you should view it as a straight line ie their present becomes the past etc the next scene the chemo bitch explains how she needs the stones back so they don't fuck over diverted timelines [/spoiler]

It was real fucking shit.
I would have been perfectly happy with them defeating Thanos, but have the snap stay permanent. It would have been a great way to end the saga on a bittersweet note.

>inverted Möbius strip

Its a comic book movie. The entire genre is designed to keep white guys from reproducing

No, it's the worst because it creates stupid as shit paradoxes and contradicts actual scientific theory.

Disappointed because it would have been interesting to find a way to make Thanos pay for a crime on such a cosmic scale rather than just using a cope out.
But then, at least they went about it in the least offensive and plot hole making possible.
There are multiple timelines now.
Fan favourites who died might come back.
There is more drama to be had.
Could be worse.

Attached: Almost unpleasant.png (384x390, 175K)

Also because of the time travel I didn't find the climax and defeating thanos satisfying at all. They essentially just killed a random not too related thanos it wasn't personal. Had they gone back and redone the infinity war fight it would have been far more impactful

Fuck this shit

Attached: r531312.jpg (524x294, 24K)

i mean it was already implied in infinity war, but i fucking hate time travel because there are always messy plot holes no matter what

The way it was executed was OK. The whole "return the stones to where you put them" point was a nice way to keep the plot relatively under control.

Including time travel at all makes the whole thing seem pretty cheap, though. Especially when regular time travel is well within the capability of the Avengers. Now there are multiple timelines, and theoretically if there's ever a big enough threat, they could just pop back in time to bring an old version of Iron Man, Black Widow, or Captain America in to fight it. I'd say that I hope they address that in the future, but I think I'm done with the MCU now. I'm at least done seeing them in theaters.

You mean last year when the leaks confirmed this basically right after IW?

>Marvel don't develop Thanos in 5 years until Infinity War
>Thanos is literally the best character in Infinity Wars, despite his stupid motivation
>Dies in Endgame twice, and the Thanos from the final battle is not the same that we know from IW, is some version from a unknown timeline that we don't know/care, and without any depth/character development

Infinity War is superior in every way possible.

>actual scientific theory
>actual theory
>theory
kek

Physicists support multiverse over time loops, which create paradoxes and are thus impossible.

IW Thanos had to scratch and claw his way to the six infinity stones. He lost his top lieutenants, had to sacrifice his own daughter, and because of that he respected his opponents and the stones themselves. He was better than the Avengers, they literally couldn't beat him.

Endgame Thanos had the stones delivered to him on a silver platter without any personal sacrifice and was basically guaranteed his own success by future Nebula. His belief that he was "inevitable" made him cocky, overconfident, and changed his core beliefs on a dime, making him a much weaker character.

Infinity War Thanos is a much better character by necessity. Infinity War Thanos was unbeatable. Endgame Thanos is a weaker version because the heroes had to win.