If you havent seen Game of Normies you are a virgin or have never traveled abroad

If you havent seen Game of Normies you are a virgin or have never traveled abroad

Attached: game of normies.jpg (540x849, 74K)

A lot of minorities, old people, and red staters have never seen the show. Just classic youngish white liberal elitism at work here.

Sorry, I watched the CHAD Sopranos

I’ve never seen it. Looks gay and the bitches are all uggos.

have sex and please don't shoot up in any school

bend over

i watched the first 2 episodes or so a few years ago, didnt like it

Traveling abroad is the biggest scam ever
>I should spend my time off wageslaving by visiting other places where people wageslave, it will be so enriching.

Ah ok got it so which one of the uggos is it that people say you look like? Poor man’s version, of course.

where do millenials get the money to travel?

Attached: traveling.jpg (4528x3528, 2.95M)

Reported for denying the voices of brave brown Americans.

parents

Yeah it's just people looking for some kind of culture or belonging because they have none. Then they freak out from the word nationalism even though the places they visit have their culture intact because of that very thing.

Anyway I have never seen GoT because I don't have cable TV, just jewflix which I use to watch TNG and then movies with when my gf comes over. She doesn't give a shit about GoT either.

This is what a wageslave would say

Based

Attached: 1549925157412.png (661x960, 357K)

I've never seen a single episode of Game of Thrones. I am neither proud nor upset about this. I find that the people who are mostly upset when (through their own questioning because I see no need to volunteer this fact) they realize I have never seen it, nor do I have any interest in seeing it, are the normies themselves. They are threatened if you have no interest in the shared experience and if you don't want to talk about it at the water cooler or whatever it is they do. I have not abstained from watching the show due to some desire to be contrarian. It's not that I even hate fantasy as a genre, I quite enjoyed the LoTR movies actually. Its just from the point I saw it existed and was coming out, I had no feeling of "yes, I must watch this!". I never read the books, nor do I want to, and it seems like a large investment in something for an experience I really don't care if I have or don't. This angers them. "What's wrong with you??? Just watch an episode or two and tell me you're still not interested!! You're missing out on something great!!!" My response is the same: "No, I don't think I would care to do that". For the record however I'm married and have two children, and I've traveled to 8 foreign countries in my life, so I suppose that theory is officially debunked.

I watched TNG tonight actually. comfy show

My cousin has never watched it, and his whole family watch it.
All he talks about is cape shit.

In 6 years when over 50% of them are living on the streets it’ll all make sense

post your face

There's a lot of countries that you can stay for less than $30 a day so the only hurdle is getting plane tickets

parents, wageslaving, credit/debts, any combination of the aforementioned

Either their parents, or they live with their parents while working then spend that money on travel. Get fucked by a bunch of different dudes for a few months, run out of money, go back home, and do the same thing all over again until their mid 20's, at which point they either decide to go for a 1 year degree/certificate, or forego that to travel more until they hit 30, at which point they do the above, or find a beta to latch onto. Theres a rare few who continue this lifestyle into their 40's though. I've met one. Literally the personification of the cool wine aunt. It's devastatingly sad when she tells me about her life, and even though she seems to realize it too, she hides behind a mask of "everything is ok".

I haven't watched one episode. I've only gotten what I know from here. I know the last episode sucks and that Ygritte is beautiful.

Parents, and then working shitty jobs while they travel.
Its why so many of them get murdered. They don't stay in tourist areas, but live amongst locals where its cheap.

Man this show was so good the first couple seasons god damn. I dont even want to bother with starting this last season. It sounds gay as fuck anyways.

Never seen GoT or LOTR. If a series ever gets made out of Dan Simmons' Hyperion Cantos I'm pretty sure I won't watch it either.

I hate watching films adapted from books I love because they always fall short and leave me feeling angry and disappointed. There's a lot of literature that is just too deep for TV or film.

It's not my fault millenials have zero attention span and will never know the experience of burying yourself deep in a good book.

I thought liberals don’t shame people

>Have sex and watch GoT

Not a virgin, and my dick has travelled across and in many a broad

I have never seen an episode of Game of Thrones but I have watched True Detective season 1 at least a dozen times

Attached: 1555292052432.png (690x679, 222K)

I have never watched game of thrones. Couldn't be fucked to catch up. Also my wife refuses to watch it and I never felt motivated enough to pay for it and watch it in my free time.

The 100 is better.

Travel abroad

I do, I'm posting this in Guam

I've been in more than 25 countries and it's much more important than sex. People who don't travel are weird

Ahh, no wonder all the other countries hate America. It all makes sense now.

Guam is in America dumbfuck

wow what a faggot, absolute embarrassment.

>America is these bunch of cherry picked literal whos from social media

"no"

Redpill me on travelling, is it really as enjoyable as the jewish media portrays it? Should I set aside having kids to travel to Europe?

My elderly cousin hasn't seen GoT. He started watching it and his review so far is "Meh..."

Tell that to the countries that hate us.

Game of Thrones is pathetic
Being an adult virgin is pathetic

GUARANTEED REPLIES

Who gives a shit, they don't matter. We're the only superpower

please be in london

Imagine unironically being a virgin . Couldn't be me

My wife's Korean and she doesn't even know the show exists. Nobody in Korea does. She did saw me watching it the other day but quickly lost interest when I explained for a bit.

By the way Japan is the same. Literally nobody knows about the show.

Can confirm. My wife is jap(I live in Tokyo). She never watches any western shows, only movies.

>like boasting about being a virgin
Yeah, if you're a woman. Because then it would be a good thing.

Your mom is abroad