She's right you know :/

She's right you know :/

Attached: file.png (1242x1456, 1.48M)

My dick

Why do women get periods?
Because they deserve them

Nebula, Gamora, and Black Widow all had really great character arcs. Yeah Captain Marvel sucks, but you can't win em all.

>literally girl power yaas queen slay: the movie
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GIVE US MORE! ITS NOT ENOUGH! IT WILL NEVER BE ENOUGH! FEED US! WE HUNGER!

>Today on WHATEVER Weekly, a frumpy 30 something who posts her cats on Instagram is upset the significant female representation in Endgame did not make her feel fulfilled

Fucking Nebula had the most screentime under fucking Iron Man, what do they want?

But they had a whole forced cringe scene in middle of the battle. Isn't that a lot?

Has she tried having sex to try and get that feeling of fulfillment?

Women truly are the niggers of gender.

They all got together to clear a path for Captain Marvel, she doesn't even need them and barrels right through Thanos army.

Attached: 1536338342945.png (914x654, 452K)

Half of these characters were dead 90% of the movie.

she needs to have sex

These women are very much like /r9k/, only instead of going into STEM or programming they went into journalism and writing. They’re angry below-average losers who feel like their empty relationships and tepid sex lives is due to anyone but themselves.

Nebula had the best character arc in th movie. I don't know what they're on about

Sounds like she needs to have a shot of bleach

Why didn't Brie Larson get paid the same ammount of money as Robert Downey Jr? why does Disney keep perpetuating the damaging gender gap in salaries?

Attached: er.png (744x808, 778K)

>intentionally leaving out Scarlett Vitch
Jew tricks

W*men are the niggers of humanity

>Making threads about clickbait articles

Attached: 1537361338780.gif (352x217, 1.64M)

BUT THEY GOT EVERYTHING! NONE OF THEM DIED! THEY EVEN GOT THEIR OWN FIGHTING SCENE! WHAT THE FUCK?

Attached: download.jpg (275x183, 11K)

no matter how hard you pander, it will never be enough for these retards

Captain Marvel straight up ruined this film the few times she was in it. I don't know what else they could have asked for.

Her character literally could’ve been replaced by a talking missile

All her stuff was filmed before The public saw anything. It’s entirely possible the character gets a Thor Ragnarok type rework.

I really hope they do more with Nebula and Gamora in GotG3. They, especially Nebula, were great in this

True. That shot of all the female characters was straight pandering and not even slightly subtle about it - it was more insulting to women than if they just hadn't bothered.

clint was the only one who had the bals to kill a woman

My hope is that the tesseract juice gives her cancer or whatever and she has to fight a battle mere strength can’t overcome

>Using face pics instead of feet pics
How am I supposed to recognize any of these women?

She was a walking deus ex machina. A marvel ex machina, if you will. Rather than watch Tony and Nebula think their way out of a difficult situation, we got to watch CM literally carry them home. Rather than watch the MCU heroes defend against a missile strike from Thanos's greatest war ship, we got to watch CM just ... blow it up! Shit was so dumb and actually frustrated me. The girl power moment was also really forced and fucking eye rollingly bad.
I hope so. She's terribly unlikable.

wow! It's almost like there are no conditions that can be achieved that will satisfy feminists. Whatever society does, feminists will continue denouncing it. A more conspiratorially minded person might suspect that the real purpose of feminism is to destabilize western societies and create perpetual conflict between men and women.

Incredibly based so much so that reaches to being redpilled post.

>how do we not completely fuck this film by having an all powerful being?
>t. Markus and McFeeley
the moments with her were frustrating but it could have been so so much worse

>what do they want?
Bitching is all they know how to do. It's what their entire career is built around. They are hollow, talentless charlatans who exist by whining. They are useless idiots who circle around the works of others like carrion feeders.

Yes, it could have easily been worse. I'm glad she only had a couple of moments of screentime.

>cranz

John Lennon was right.

It's sex, not gender. Gender is a linguistic term.