The VVitch

Why was it boring?

Attached: images (1).jpg (452x678, 45K)

To be fair you gotta be high iq to enjoy boring bleak garbage, as smart people are known for being slow

It's because you spend all your time on your phone.

It's because you spend all your time getting throatfucked by your boyfriend.

No, you don't have to be smart. You just need an attention span that isn't as small as an ant.

i liked it for the alien girl. i'm so lonely and horny. :o(

Just put Insidious on again, ok OP? Take drink breaks too. Maybe one day when your IQ is higher, give the witch another watch

It's because you farted and shitted at the same time which felt good but made a big mess.

Why would I pay attention to something that is bad, a movie has to earn my attention. This one failed to be engaging or even interesting in the slightest

>bleak garbage
it's literally borderline capeshit
You would HATE Turin Horse if you thought The VVitch was boring bleak garbage.

Attached: TURIN-jumbo.jpg (1024x614, 131K)

I feel sort of terrible I want to eat the boy's ass.

somebody post it

Because it thinks it's deep and jerks itself off over it's high school level storytelling

pic related is the superior Witchcraft kino
The ending is what The VVitch should have done instead of that stupid bonfire scene

Attached: heathenscurse_.jpg (640x907, 111K)

Dude, being able to stomach 4 hour bleak shit doesn't make you better or smarter you do know that right?

I'm gonna post it

Attached: photo__6_.jpg (394x475, 30K)

Love how this board criticizes all movies but suggest none because they're ashamed of their shitty taste

POST IT!!!!

I posted it

Attached: 1544528791962.jpg (2300x2300, 1.03M)

Attention is easily 'earned' through rapid, meaningless stimulation. shit argument.

>smoothbrains still don't understand that it's literally what it says on the tin

Attached: 1562.jpg (358x512, 25K)

So I should pay uninterrupted attention to literally any movie just because it's a movie? Lol bro literally have sex

>not a single anya pic itt

Attached: 1534910426277.gif (265x257, 1.78M)

Is this supernatural or just psychological?

It was pointless. The horror showed at certain points was because it was needed to keep your attention, it isn't fluid with the story it's trying to tell.

This.

Was it really a body double?

It's like a biopic about the life of a witch.
Very grotesque. It has supernatural elements

How old are you? Be honest.