Regardless of how you felt about the rest of the film...

Regardless of how you felt about the rest of the film, these two characters had fantastic character arcs that ended their decade long journey in an immensely satisfying way.

Attached: AP_captain_america_iron_man_jef_141028_12x5_992[1].jpg (992x415, 48K)

Attached: TT.png (830x707, 35K)

Agreed.

Very true.
And I liked the rest of the film.

No. It's children's fiction.

So was Watership Down

It kinda gave me a knot if my throath when iron man talked to his daughter at the end and when captain came back an old man having lived a happy life, that genuily suprised me.

Attached: A44D269B-D952-45FC-8006-58C8B3D62524.png (1737x865, 64K)

Very true

did they have any character arcs?? I liked both actors though so there's that.

Friendly reminder that Cap had to go back to 2012 first (or use the time stone himself) to return all the stones to their original states (tesseract, scepter, orb, aether)

and thor is around as the dude, 'asgardians of the galaxy'. it was great.

the only shitty character was the hulk and lets all blame ruffallo for that: what a boring guy.

Children's fiction can have good arcs as well. Children's fiction is not equivalent with poorly written fiction. Children's fiction typically doesn't involve a guy invading a Yakuza base and shoving a sword down their leader's throat, but I'll throw you a bone on this one.

who the fuck prints yellow on white

I thought Hulk was way better in this one than IW.

Comic books

agreed.

They are the cinematic icon for this generation. Kinda like Star Wars ep 4.

Attached: thatfeelnumale_.png (293x172, 9K)

it's a fact whether you like it or not, incel.

So is a lot of great stuff.

Nice try tranny.

>capeshit watcher calling other people incels

Attached: mmm.jpg (412x284, 17K)

I though the Hulk was fine, but there were a lot of opportunities lost with him in Endgame.

That scene where they were mourning Natasha? It would have been much cooler if Banner was initially absent - and later have him calmly walk in and the screen pans sideways to reveal a faraway mountain leveled. The bench throwing we got was way too anemic

he was the core of the avengers, so he should be more relevant. after natashas death he should go apeshit with thanos, even with a fuck up arm.

but, again: ruffallo is boring and during tje press for one of the marvel movies he spoiled the end of infinity war - poor don cheetos was next to him and was like 'no man, cmon'.

bernie supporter, nuff said.

I'd say Tony did. His entire point all going back to the first Iron Man was that he wanted to protect the earth. He was selling weapons because of that, at first.

Creating the suits, being part of the Avengers, Ultron, the Sokovia Accord were all parts of his plans to prepare the earth to a bigger threat. Him being the one to eliminate Thanos just tied that knot.

natasha arc was also beautiful. wheddon, that faggot, give some interesting aspects to work with - being an assassin, being unable to have kids. feminists hate it, i tought it turn her into something interesting.

her dying to give clint his family back was a nice closure, redemption offering a chance to her friend have his family back.

and of course these cunts cannot give a shred of value at that