*teleports behind you*

*teleports behind you*

Attached: 1555900472871.jpg (1280x720, 185K)

>teleports behind you
Is Arya gonna use a strapon next episode?
They were together again in the trailer.

that shoulders/hips ratio very masculine imo

desu ne

they used a body double for this right?

I'd TELEPORT behind her, if you know what I mean.

I'm so lonely and depressed. Everyone says she's ugly but I wish a "normal" looking girl like her would show me affection. I haven't had sex in 3 years

Attached: BF00388E-A080-4B99-AADB-6A160E92BA66.jpg (250x242, 10K)

I completely believe the rumor that she fucked the Jonas guy so good in the threesome with Sophie that he considered leaving her. She seems absolutely wild.

I never had sex in my 20 years of life

turn gay?

what?

>3 years
I haven't had sex in 6, thankfully I never had much of a sex drive.

*shoves a dildo up your ass*

I don't have a screenshot but it was one of those anonymous gossip things from that site that gets posted here frequently. I really believe it happened.

Imagine being a normalfag and still fucking up this much.

i'm sick of hearing this shit no one is going to fuck you when you're seven. men hit puberty around sixteen so it's more like you haven't had sex in four years
quit being a wuss and jerk off in public

It’s cuz she’s fat.

disgusting

Having sex isn't what makes you normal, in fact it's not even something noteworthy.

what the hell happened to gendry. did he hide with the women in the basement?

Fuck some goblinas user it will be fun.

Oh wow, not 3 whole years. The horror. Some people are kissless virgins until death. I have a back injury that causes a partial loss of feeling and control of everything below my waist. Quit your pathetic whining and be thankful you've had sex at all and so recently.

try 23 sweetie

Yes it is, women are the gatekeepers of sex and thus social acceptance.

Women are barely even human don't even think about them.
Sex is only a bit better than masturbation.

This actually works a lot better than people think.

Why not? Are you unattractive?

>just die a virgin bro
At least you were right about the first part, wasted trips btw.

Failed normalfags suffer more. Take it from someone that had a brief taste of normalcy before reverting.

>die a virgin
Never said that, just don't get so worked up about it.
It doesn't matter.

n-nani?

Attached: aryanothinperson.jpg (1200x1781, 209K)

honestly thought they were on a bed, holy crap these episodes are dark

here's your azor ahai bro

Better to have loved, or in this case had sex.
Its all that matters, quit trying to pacify virgins.

>be kissless virgin
>love
>not get loved
>go full degeneracy for a couple of years out of spite
>revert to previous state only with a bit of experience
>still unloved
fuck

Attached: 1552258614295.png (542x602, 43K)

Try 6 years

Going after sex will only make you a degenerate husk of a man.
Forget about sex.
It's relationships or nothing.

Thats better.

I went 30. Stop bitching.

>tfw went on a few dates with a girl
>for the first time of my life, I found someone who mutually liked and understood me, and I felt the same for her
>find out she has Borderline Personality Disorder, eating disorders, suicidal tendencies, and intrusive thoughts
>realize that we'd only hurt each other in the end, and break it off
>hardest decision I've made in years

Attached: DrGondola.jpg (1920x1080, 784K)

It's objectively better than sex, because girls very often don't know what you like or straight up aren't willing to do what you like. Plus, you don't have to deal with annoying, attention seeking and"everything is about me" attitudes that all women have to get it.

First, I know lots of normal people who started having sex between 12 and 14 years old. Not the absolute norm, but it happens.
Second, I was sexually assaulted at age 5, then didn't have sex willingly until age 30. So what then? Did 13 of those 25 years not count, because reasons?

Stop being a moron.

Don't get me wrong, there's ugly women i'd still bang, but that thing just causes utter repulsion on me. I don't understand why, maybe it's the perfect balance of things that make her abhorrent to look at?

Attached: 1471719121935.png (818x918, 248K)

I've never even held hands or had any girl show even a second of interest in me. gonna be 24 soon.

You make a fair point.
Masturbation is better than most sex, but raw creampies add another level of pleasure to sex.

god I can't wait for this gay show to end so i dont have to see this ugly gremlin on this board anymore

Attached: wi5lcperb7b21.jpg (540x405, 40K)

>that earlier user who was offended that Alt X Shift made fun of people offended at Arya's nude scene
>But apparently a little girl getting her ribs crushed and spitting out blood as she dies is fine

are Americans actually insane?

This is virgin cope. You may not be a virgin but this is their tongue you're speaking.

What happened to you isn't the norm either, moron. He was right.

based

I thought the same but really think about it. If you've had sex plenty and want to bust a nut, yeah jerking off will probably be better. That being said pretty much everyone is in constant pursuit of sex so its silly when someone says "oh masturbation is totally better."