/ffg/ - Found Footage General

Featured film: Grave Encounters

Previously: What is found footage? Found footage consists of feature length movies, shorts, or webseries designed to have the look and feel of actual (non-fictional) filmed events that were lost and subsequently discovered and made available to the viewer. That is why it is the most creative subgenre ever to exist, with over 700 movies and counting!

PLEASE HELP THE FOUND FOOTAGE COMMUNITY BY RATING FILMS, CORRECTING INFO, AND SUBMITTING NEW FILMS TO THE FOUND FOOTAGE DATABASE:

FF IMDB: foundfootagecritic.com/found-footage-films-database/

Conversation starters for newbies:
>What is your favorite found footage film?
>What found footage film are you looking forward to?
>What is your idea for the perfect found footage film?

HOW TO FIND FOUND FOOTAGE FILMS ONLINE: AN /FFG/ GUIDE

a) Download Sources from best (1) to worst (5)

1) Private Torrents (PTP, CG, and THC are the best for FF and THC is easy to join)
2) Private Usenet accounts (Get these from private torrents and private piracy forums)
3) Public Usenet (use Binsearch, get a free usenet account, slow but it works)
4) Public Torrents (use BTDB, torrentz2, zooqle, rarbg)
5) Public and private DDL (warez-bb, filehosts)

b) Streaming sites have quite a few. Type in google "[name of movie] 123movies"

c) Amazon Prime has a lot of them if you already have an account.

d) Ask /ffg/ for the ones you can't find using above methods. Remember to archive the rare ones for your fellow FF fans!

e) Here's a still-evolving pastebin of FF movies you can watch on Youtube. These are NOT recommendations!
pastebin.com/HBBBdXPu

Attached: Grave Encounters (2011).jpg (628x931, 180K)

is it really over?
i watched haunted changi and the fear footage
and i liked both of them

Attached: tubby time.jpg (589x331, 40K)

was it all a ruse?

Attached: mountnabi08.jpg (1280x720, 160K)

WE BACK??

Has the GoT/Avengers spam died down enough lads? I missed /ffg/ ;_;

Attached: 1506.png (292x389, 195K)

evening lads
this is so weird. i went to smoke a cig and it was on page 9
i came back and it said page 11 so i x'ed the tab.

also heard the flute while i was outside

Attached: ahhhhhhh.jpg (1184x961, 71K)

>heard the flute while i was outside

Attached: 1507.png (891x828, 1.29M)

Good to see you lads

and no not really, its calmed down a bit but the sonic trailer spam has been popular today.
my boomer heart wants to see jim carrey be goofy again and simultaneously doesnt want muh 90s kid nostalgia to be further smashed into oblivion.
i mostly just love the soundtrack for the original 4 sega games and i dont think theyll fuck with that.

i liked the fear footage though, except not so much the segment with the church. the wraparound part was good spooky house kino

its definitely a neighbor, but it still spooks me cuz maybe it isnt...

watching anything tonight/today?
i dont even know what to watch first

>watching anything tonight/today?
I was watching spooky pagan stuff because it's Walpurgis Night and that's like obscure Halloween.

Speaking of, I tried download a movie from THC but the download is still at like 22 hours and I already found it elsewhere but I'm afraid to just stop it and get a hit and run, what do?

oh fuck its walpurgisnacht? i forgot i was supposed to bring drinks for my coven's meeting tonight. im late!!

id message the staff, they've been nice to me the times ive done stuff like that

>id message the staff, they've been nice to me the times ive done stuff like that
In just the shout box or someone specific?

theres a help option on the top of the page, ive just hit "contact staff" in the past and someone gets back to me pretty fast.

Cheers boss I'll have a look

Don't think /ffg/'s ready to be back yet, but I'm glad people are still around

yeah its a bit sleepy, maybe we can try again tomorrow.
i randomly read some of /alita/ today (out of curiosity, i havent even seen it yet) and it made me miss /ffg/, so i figured id give it a go.
its so bizarre looking at other generals from the outside.

Thoughts on pic related? I'm not into horror but thought this was a pretty creative film

Attached: REC-poster.jpg (930x1237, 477K)

I love GE so much that I actually place it above TBWP.

top tier boob mash kino

Attached: rec00619.jpg (1920x1040, 197K)

GE is really fun has had great characters, but it aint a legit horror classic like BWP.

I know. I just love the whole friendly ghost adventures devolving into complete hell.

its been one of my favorites for a long time
is right that it doesn't reach the same level of classic horror as bwp but its always had a special place in my heart

Attached: GE00554.jpg (1920x1080, 265K)