Hijacks your franchise*

Attached: 207095B3-FF2D-43EC-93D8-A16E9F6767AB.jpg (1242x1245, 710K)

told you DCucks he was jumping ship

>takes over your franchise like he took over GI JOE

Oh god hes going to take over as the voice of Groot.

>Shitzam flopped so hard that he already jumped ship

HHAHAHAHAHAHA HOLY FUCK MAN DC KEKS CAN'T HAVE ONE SINGLE WIN

Attached: 1497103044275.png (667x615, 603K)

and im done.

i mean, brie larson and the guy who cannot do ONE SINGLE GOOD MOVIE?

fuck this shit.

(southland tales is shit. we could debate pain and gain. thats it.)

>still can't carry a movie by himself

Attached: 1444351846311.jpg (620x451, 56K)

Who would the Rock play?

Dude hasnt released a single decent performance. They give him way too many lines.

Namor

Wild speculation as to who The Rock plays in the MCU -- GO!

The Rock = The Rhino

Honestly I'm happy with that. It's done well enough not be an actual bomb but it's made little enough profit that my biggets concern, they would try and use Billy as a light hearted Superman replacement alongside Supergirl, less of a concern.

Eh, I hope he'll still be Black Adam, because fuck he would be imposing, but I guess we'll see. He may simply be not playing favorites and being in both franchises in one role or another.

Could be. I wonder who else he could play? I'm struggling to think of anyone noteworthy. The Thing?

Worst actor

Attached: iowt.jpg (600x694, 53K)

>Who would the Rock play?

Attached: 5537115-f4z3vejkisi79lb4fdj5awdm8.jpg (2048x1536, 880K)

Namor.
It was foreshadowed in Endgame.

>Just after the time jump, when Natasha is chatting with the hologram likenesses of her fellow Avengers about known threats in the world, Okoye reports that there are sub-oceanic quakes off the coast of Africa. When Nat asks how they’re handling it, Okoye responds with some snark, basically saying that there’s nothing to do about an earthquake beneath the ocean.

Attached: namor-black-panther-401x600.jpg (401x600, 91K)

chadzam still has a chance to take down endgame, MCUck

The Thing

Welp -- Reed Richards is screwed.

Master Order

Attached: rock1.jpg (1145x1600, 136K)

i have to face it... i should leave /tv if i want to avoid even hearing about caped shit... it's basically the only place i hear about it since i carefully avoid that content everywhere else.

there is one or 2 good thread in the catalog every time i check but really ... is it worth it.

Pretty based

its like quitting booze i guess... there was no reason to do it too much to begin with and no reason to stop really but i just did. i should just decide to stop checking /tv for a decade

>Massively popular movie is popular
>People are discussing it in Yea Forums - Television and Film
>Yfw

Attached: shocked.gif (181x148, 525K)

>>Just after the time jump, when Natasha is chatting with the hologram likenesses of her fellow Avengers about known threats in the world, Okoye reports that there are sub-oceanic quakes off the coast of Africa. When Nat asks how they’re handling it, Okoye responds with some snark, basically saying that there’s nothing to do about an earthquake beneath the ocean.

Attached: phoenix-five-namor-destroys-wakanda-1.jpg (2002x1540, 3.01M)

desu, the rock really surprised me in blade runner 2049. his somber portrayal of sapper set the tone for the film, and is his best performance as an actor.

Bye.

I hope they cast Henry Cavill as Hercules as the cream on top.

DC cucks are so desperate, they have resorted to telling obvious lies.

Attached: DE532E7A-7928-47D5-AE1D-67FDB2952BEC.jpg (852x480, 33K)

The true cucks were the friends we made along the way.

Attached: 4061733-kang.jpg (1200x1758, 479K)

>Sexes ur waifu
>Cucks you

Attached: namorsue.jpg (600x348, 52K)

C'mon you fuck. Fast Five.

They're bringing Hercules into Guardians 3, I think. Obviously they want him.

Attached: 1483368-silver_surfer.jpg (1534x1920, 735K)

I could kind of see the old Arrogant Rock playing Dr. Doom but holy shit, Namor is a perfect fit for him.

stilt-man

at this rate, whoever he wants

Professor X

he could produce but not star in anything

Yea and captain marvel says that the quakes are happening on other planets, so does that imply multiple namors?
Come the fuck on with this steven universe theory bullshit.

Can't wait until he ruins it like he did with the Fast and Furious one. Based Dwayne saving cinema

He's playing Hercules you fucking retard

>always the same pictures and shitty posts

When you eat the Shazam Blueray, are you allowed to melt it down or do you have to chomp it, plastic shards and all?

Attached: laughingdolls.gif (200x114, 1.1M)

Currently, the lowest amount Endgame has brought in from a single day, its still higher than the highest amount shazam has made in a single day.

The guy has aged quite a bit. Unless they're going to deage and resculpt him, it's important to take that into consideration. He's still good for a lot of parts, though.

Attached: dwayne-johnson-i62039.jpg (527x750, 141K)

Perfect

Attached: 1537466974803.jpg (2189x1459, 233K)

Attached: oldrock.jpg (1280x720, 142K)

And fast and furious

S-shut up chadzam has this in blu ray sales for sure mcucks don't buy physical media

He's "only" 46. RDJ and Cheadle are both 54. Ruffalo is 51.

such obvious false flag

lies and more lies

>were the friends we made along the way.
This quote is never funny and you are reddit shit by posting it

>he does it for free

“There have been earthquakes, under the ocean.”

and it's a good thing, humiliating DC chumps is fun

Who cares. He's just himself in every movie he's in

>DC has a tiny bit of success with Jason Momoa as Aquaman
>Marvel brings in Dwayne Johnson to play Namor as the Big Bad in Black Panther 2.
>Rakes in 3 Billion opening weekend.
>Namor is so popular, he's the new Antagonist in Marvel Phase 4.
How can DCucks even live?

Attached: namor.gif (454x675, 144K)

Next wolverine

Damn. That makes me feel old, then. I need to hit the gym.

Also, for anyone shit-talking The Rock, he's one of the most honest and genuine people in the shithole that is the entertainment industry. I've never heard a single account of him being a dick to anyone.

*Wins Best Picture

how is there so much capeshit

Fuck off Dwayne

man, being a DC cuck must feel awful

Did your Lolita: Renegade Angel general thread get lost? I'll help you find it, pal.

Eat your vegetables, user.

have sex buddy

It's the Battle Royale of gaming. Very popular and makes a lot of money.

How did an untalented guy like you get so much roles? How many jews did you let fondle your steroid riddled penis

why don't everyone root for whoever is winning though (in this case marvel)? I don't understand. When I watch a game I root for whoever has more points

lmao you fucking loser, just kill yourself now so you stop feeling so bad that your shitty movie flopped hard

>false flag
check yourself before you wreck yourself

this is actually perfect casting and a fuck you to wb/dc
he'd be the disney upgrade of aquachad
hes of pacific islander descent, more popular, proven box office draw, and a better actor than momoa

Sorry for touching a nerve. :^)
I'm sure Alita will be out on BluRay any day. How many copies shall I put you down for in supporting the cause?

Attached: laughing_crocs.png (455x395, 448K)

Watch him play Wolverine.

None, user. They just watched.

He is litterally in the credits of Shazam.
Cope.

Beast

Something tells me he wont be covered in blue fur and make up.

I am perfectly fine with this. Pacific Islander themed namor sounds great. Maybe as the antagonist of black panther 2

I think she just meant that that kind of problem isn't noteworthy because that's shit that happens everywhere, I don't think that was supposed to imply that there was a cosmic phenomena at play.

THE ROCK as MODOK

Then why would they was screen time to mention it?

>He is litterally in the credits of Shazam.
So was the black guy in the first Iron Man who played Rhodes, that got replaced by Don Cheadle
Shazam was the last bubble of air from a sinking ship, especially since Endgame is coming for Avatar's spot now

Chadzam will beat captain Marvel in blu ray sales

80 years of thousands of endless comic books

>Yea and captain marvel says that the quakes are happening on other planets
No she doesn't. RLM reported the scene wrong. CM says that every other planet got snapped too, so they're all in chaos. It's unrelated to the earthquake comment by the black panther lady. The earthquake happened on earth but all planets are in chaos because of the snap. Which is why CM was spending her time being a space cop.

>reed goes full Maker after Namor chucks him
>Maker becomes the next Thanos level antagonist, founding the children of tomorrow in his time dilation sphere, while also harnessing the power of Knull.

Rock should get Rikishi a role

Attached: 220px-Solofa_Fatu.jpg (220x268, 22K)

Here's the thing Rock was a producer for the film and is a somebody that brings in money.

Samoans and jews don't mix

shazam flopped. deal with it

i fucking hate this guy but it doesn't matter cause my interest in mcu died with tony.

Galactus.

adaptations don’t have to make sense because they don’t give a fuck about comicbros

Attached: 08B5F7B6-DCAE-4295-8111-155CC625749A.jpg (960x960, 108K)

It did not, thanks to keeping the budget low.

Kraven, the Hunter

Attached: 5041f9da5729844d16fffdf43e635cb9ca9f544f.jpg (600x300, 99K)

But another man literally had sex with his wife and she was a willing participant.

They're re-booting the X-men. I guess no one would care if they brownwashed The Blob.

Indeed - they killed off or emasculated all the cool marvel characters in a snap.
1. iron man - dead.. war machine (nigger)
2. capt america - basically dead.. sam (nigger)
3. thor - fat, a walking joke (ultra chad, they had to keep him alive)
4. hulk - turned him into an ultra nerd (dapping? wtf)

So there we have it - the white man is over.

Fuck that guy, I can't believe he got away with attempted murder.

Too much emotional depth for the Rock to play Craven. The Rock can pretty much only play one note tough dudes.

But we still have Ant-Man, Strange, and Spiderman. Oh and Bucky.

Nice Autism.

>DCucks STILL in denial

holy shit, is that what keeps you from killing yourself? industry insiders are officially calling the movie a flop

>Life action is cuter than the comic
Based

Attached: TT.png (830x707, 45K)

do you really expect Disney to give us a well developed, with depth, Kraven? KEK He will be a 2d character with quips and everything, it just needs to look cool, and the Rock is fine for that.

Adam Warlock

>war machine
Isn't War Machine crippled/retired? When Tony died in the comics you ended up with like 5 people becoming Ironman.
>sam
Only ceremonially. He was the big Cap fan through the movies.

>1. iron man - dead.. war machine (nigger)
Kid from Ironman 3 - white
>2. capt america - basically dead.. sam (nigger)
Bucky is going to be the clear heir or at least the real star - white

/pol/, if you keep picking apart literally everything just to find things that offend you, you're going to be just as annoying as the SJWs who do the exact same thing.

>100 million budget
>346 million box office
>Still making money
Even after including the unknown but small marketing budget you know it makes profit.

>using that Mantis instead of DnA Mantis

>small marketing budget

lmao, I saw commercials for Shitzam non stop

Will he be the new Professor X?
Who will play Magneto?

Exactly. Reed Richards without Susan storm grounding him is one of the most dangerous beings in the marvel universe.

John Cena

Charles Dance plays magneto
Ralph Feinnes plays Professor X

Found the chimp.

Sam Hyde as Doc Oc

Attached: CnlKvS6WgAMG2rN.jpg (600x540, 59K)

could actually see it

future marvel shit is probably gonna somewhat bank on fantastic 4 because it hasn't been used yet. casting him and some other memes would be a way to make people actually give a shit about those characters this time

>I LIKE THIS ONE
*HATES HER GUTS IRL*

BRAVO MARLEL

Attached: 1552677501154.jpg (922x814, 145K)

Fantastic 4 will definitely come in before x men at least.

STRANGE IS THE KEY TO ALL THIS

HE IS THE DECIDER

STRANGE 2 IS GONNA BE ALL HIS TIME TRAVELING SHENANIGANS BARELY TOUCHED ON IN ENDGAME

The money maker will be FF, Spiderman and Black Panther. Its laughable to entertain anything that could break 800 million world box office. Captain Marvel 2 has no chance as it doesn't have Endgame to piggy back off of next time around. They will still blame either franchise fatigue or straight males

Big Wheel

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-30 at 10.18.07 PM.png (238x353, 229K)

>dapping

Attached: 1525451287986.png (381x353, 38K)

Laughable to think any other MCU title would break 800 million

The only reason I'd watch Strange 2 is if they have as few generic fighting scenes as possible. It should just be Strange and Mordo trying to outsmart each other.

>kraven
>in the mcu

oh lawd no.

Whoever he can get his own cinematic universe made out of

I really could see that and I haven't read comics since the 90s.

Here's to a F4 series that is actually good for once.

Attached: lonestar.jpg (416x416, 68K)

That analogy doesn't work since battle royales are just a recent fad, superheroes have been a part of pop culture for decades

I think they will realize that this is what people want to see. Preferably it would be a movie about strange trying to outsmart Mephisto. Could also be a good way to introduce dr doom to the universe before the fantastic 4.

Attached: 19025182096b3d871ae40cb542b046ba.png (1327x1336, 2.25M)

pic related is the greatest action start of all time and there is NOTHING you can do about it

Attached: the greatest action star.png (400x500, 798K)

wtf is this nerd ass shit get out of my face lol

Attached: arm-fall-off-boy.jpg (525x229, 42K)

Blue Marvel,

reminder that loopfags have been BTFO by the directors themselves

he's trying to leverage his fucking spic franchises with the dying white marvel cape shit

it’s about time that the marvel universe became #LITTY
there was a lack of urine in the air during endgame’s sessions

Wonder Man

Attached: SuperSkrull_01.png (998x833, 559K)

Attached: 3144510-3087535266-Beatd.jpg (1059x807, 226K)

The dab was played off as being awkward and it wasn't even done right..

Gladiator

Attached: main-qimg-1a2782c286b5027a22e88d003ac1230a.jpg (256x300, 44K)

The Maker was one of the few good things to come out of later Ultimate Marvel. Essentially the fantastic 4 fall apart, Sue starts dating Ben, and reed goes full autistic. He fakes his death by blowing up his parents house, and creates a pocket dimension to work in, but the avengers catch word and fuck him up. Eventually he ends up building this sphere in rural Europe in order to develop a society of superior people. It works, and reed has to permanently stretch his head back to increase space for brain matter in order to keep up with his creations. Then he dissects Tony Stark’s brain. The dude is a nutball and the best character to come out of marvel in the past 20 years

Attached: 9361544A-77D3-4CA1-942B-533E36F82EBC.jpg (2385x1834, 931K)

Idris Elba

Dr. Doom

Imagine hating war machine or Professor Hulk.

Fuckin kek

He’s also the gayest man in Hollywood
If there was a character called Supergay the Rock would play it

Oh shit!

Attached: Dwayne the Submariner.png (1020x668, 710K)

jealous?

Attached: autokino.jpg (1080x1080, 81K)

Pay attention next time retard. Only okoyoe mentions quakes. Not marvel

Aren't they being tortured Saw style while Dr. Doom captures and harnesses Galactajuice and sells it to the highest bidder right now?

Oh wait, that's happening in the real universe.
>Ultimate

Attached: galactus_hail_doom.jpg (696x1070, 211K)

The Maker is one of the few characters to be brought into the 616. I think right now he is fucking with venom or something.

When is Marvel finally going to make some OC characters for the movies? Making Shuri the new Iron Woman made too much sense. So disappointed they gave it to Pepper instead

Plot twist: it's actually The Rock who's taking Feige from Marvel to manage the Jumanji Cinematic Universe

Attached: 32cd5d79402ae22093db91fb29baa81e.jpg (615x928, 89K)

I would've fallen asleep if I had to watch that shit in a car

>nigger
>new iron woman

user I...

>cosmic book news

Jumanjiverse would be kino. Welcome to the Jungle was actually enjoyable instead of tedious like the mcu

The Maker is one of the few characters to be brought into the 616
This nothing to lose version of Mr. Fantastic sounded interesting.
>I think right now he is fucking with venom
Now you've piqued my interest. Who is the host now? Flash Thompson? Mac Gargan? Eddie Brock? I haven't read comics in a while.

It would make the most sense for a black to be Iron Woman, she is the next smartest character after Tony Stark and already uses some tech attachments, she is also a fan favorite and having new diverse heroes is inline with the current trend.

Shuri makes perfect sense for Iron Woman

I can see him as Namor,
He's gonna play 2 anti heroes in 2 comic universe at this point.

I imagined the Rock as Namor, it would make more sense than Momoa Aquaman

Hercules is in The Eternals. And he's most likely gay.

Attached: ypn6i8X[1].jpg (795x425, 37K)

It’s Eddie Brock. I’ve only read a few of the recent issues, but apparently the venom symbiote is somehow connected with some sort of pre universe dark eldritch being, and The Maker is using venom to try and study the being and harness its power.

Hercules should be bi. Feige is stupid.

Yes, Nash does know a thing or two about gay people

Didn't they at least get Wonder Woman as a win?