Black Widow

did she deserve it Yea Forums?

Attached: 1556668913472.jpg (1199x1012, 99K)

Fuck no. Renner should have died knowing his sacrifice would bring back his family.

yes, hawk eye actually had something to live for. She was just a barren thot.

No.

Yeah they did a lot to make her long younger in this movie compared to infinity war.
Bitch got too old for the role.

Black widow knew Hawkeye's sacrifice wouldn't get the soul stone, because she doesn't love him more than anything else. She didn't want to hurt Hawkeye's feelings by telling him that, because then he might love her less and then neither of them would be able to make the necessary sacrifice to get the stone.

Also, plothole, when Black Widow and Hawkeye time travel back to get the soul stone, they are in a timeline where Hawkeyes family is still alive. Thanos hasn't obtained the stone yet and snapped Hawkeye's wife and kids out of existence. This implies that Hawkeye loves black widow more than his wife and kids, otherwise the sacrifice wouldn't work

>her bleached ends are still a reminder of what happened in Infinity War
kino

it doesn't have to be romantic love, incel

Because she's the most useless avenger, after her is hawkeye. If they both died that would've been nice

What would've been a better pairing to get the soul stone?

I agree.

>her bleached ends

Attached: hihi.jpg (258x306, 13K)

Yeah but it's still pretty fucked that they gave Tony a huge funeral and then just kinda forgot about her, only having her as a small convo topic.

I liked how cute she was when she was eating that sandwich while trying not to break down. Does anyone have a webm of it?

No, because Tony basically did that, to ensure his family survives

The cliff knows what timeline you are from

I really liked her emotional scene, the way she says "Please?" was really good, and trying not to completely break down afterwards. Good stuff, real shame she didn't get more character time like that.

Attached: 5c8a8141dd08611286199063-750-563.jpg (750x563, 29K)

Are they still making that BW movie? What is the point? I know they can just do her backstory assassin training or whatever but what is the point when she's not even going to be part of the franchise anymore?

bucky and cap
if bucky jumped then cap woulda had a reason to stay in the 50s

Why did they send the two most useless avengers to the death planet? All they knew about it was that I was at the center of the galaxy and crazy

Aside from just money and expanding on her character, I don't know. I thought the little focus she's gotten in Winter Soldier and now this one was pretty cool and neat, so getting more of that in a movie I hope they do somewhat well sounds nice, but then again she's literally dead. I mean, I guess there's a chance she could come back now that time travel is a thing and Gamorra is back, too?

Attached: avengers-endgame-promo-art-black-widow-1151688.jpg (621x960, 175K)

doesn't matter what timeline you're from. you're still the same person. you still love the same people. future hawkeye might have lost his family and kids, but he doesn't love them any more?

There was no buildup or arc to her death. Hawkeye had a reason to live for so naturally he would have had a reason to die for. He lost his family, fell from grace, and should have died for his family to try and redeem himself and be the hero that his family was be proud of when they get revived.

While Nat did have the avengers as a kind of surrogate family, the audience doesn't really know her backstory and she doesn't really have any ties that would make her death more impactful than Hawkeye. It just feels anticlimactic.

This, and seeing redskull on screen would have been great

Didn't they say it was on the outskirts of the universe. "Eternal territory" or something.

Also they had no idea that Thanos had sacrificed Gamora for the Soul Stone. Just that they both went there and she never returned.

Non-origin story prequel setting up a new Black Widow-type character for the current films

Attached: yelena-belova-florence-pugh.jpg (670x402, 213K)

this. especially because the red skull is fucking there.

Can't sacrifice what you already lost, so you have to sacrifice the thing you love most that can be sacrificed.

Bucky got dusted.

Would have been interesting to see Cap go back and have a reunion with his old mate Red Skull.

>bucky got dusted
they have a time machine, they coulda done something

but you can sacrifice it if it's still alive. Hawkeye's family still exists in the timeline, and he knows it.

But he was brainwashed up until just before Infinity War

She deserves my dick down her throat

unless cap went back to save him from the accident on the train
>cap saves him from the train
>immediately 10 minutes later loses him again

Attached: D5VGapjWAAA0wYC.jpg (1199x506, 41K)

Attached: D5LHGgjXoAE7saQ.jpg (1078x791, 155K)

But then he wouldn't have got the super soldier serum from the Russians and would have aged like Peggy.

all love is romantic virgin, only people who had sex knows that, lmao

I wouldn't trade 10000 Captain Ma'ams for her

Attached: 1539644121035.png (363x296, 136K)

Why didn't you save her Yea Forums?

Its okay user, let me go

Attached: D5bV_tRW0AARmAv.jpg (1200x585, 102K)

I kinda like old ScarJo

>I used to have no character arc and then I got this shitty deagh scene
:^)

All the wanted was a family, bros.

Attached: tumblr_p2nsdhxK7G1vu933lo5_1280.jpg (802x802, 110K)

Attached: TT.png (830x707, 45K)

*she
Fuck.

Attached: natasha-57.png (1920x1080, 1.36M)

>fucking SJWs bringing politics in to everything!
>throws a shit fit about everything because it does not pander to your politics
>talks endlessly about your politics
>forces their politics in to everything
>still mad at SJWs for doing the same shit

yall niggas is gay.

It's not fair bros

Attached: 1299941096152.jpg (219x93, 11K)

the death scene was just comical. They were both fighting eachother to die. It was so goofy.

Yes. I'm happy that the Russo brothers took a hard stance against abortion.

T. autis that does not understand love outside of the hollywood meme version of it.

>these hands
did she become a catholic at the very end? woa, powerful.

The point is that she's one of the few characters that are actually cool, despite being underpowered when compared to the group of freaks that appears in the movie

No but she had enough screen time but still isn't important enough to make her death emotional but otherwise meaningless. Scarlet Witch will take her place has hot redhead and she'll be remembered for having really good fight scenes in the best mcu movies so far, she really stands out and gets some good parts in Winter Soldier which is arguably the best mcu movie

Why did she look younger in this movie than in Infinity War if it's 5 years later

Black Widow is best girl

This.

bump