/got/

EGG edition
old

Attached: egg.jpg (419x409, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9t_aS3oyjn8
youtube.com/watch?v=B9M_ZidEuZI
comicsands.com/arya-stark-foreshadowing-night-king-2635932326.html?utm_content=inf_10_3759_2&utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=GTAK&tse_id=INF_05a65e606b6c11e9b433ab68d22425b2
youtu.be/QaEgFn2KmLc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

/got/

Attached: got.png (723x944, 815K)

Qarth, the best city ever constructed. Both now and in the future.

Attached: 11224760.jpg (1093x599, 70K)

>tfw no strong Belwas

Attached: 279672_original.jpg (320x320, 27K)

First for my nigga Stannis, got you here in my heart bro

youtube.com/watch?v=9t_aS3oyjn8
>still a better final battle than GoT

;_;

Attached: Game of Thrones Season 8 Episode 3 Game Revealed (HBO).webm (1000x562, 2.88M)

Attached: 1554731756246.png (680x680, 150K)

any usurper man in

Attached: 1508071304595.png (974x864, 1.77M)

Bruh...

Attached: 27D68CDF-BEAE-4514-ADCA-60B172684D17.jpg (736x385, 136K)

This dude really should have been Xaro desu

> Bran and theon surrounded
> Night king slowly approaches bran, theon readies his weapon
> Night king ignores theon and keeps walking towards bran
> They make eye contact
> But the night king doesn't reach for his sword
> Instead he opens his mouth and speaks in a deep, slow, cold, menacing whisper
> "Brandon Stark"
> Bran looks over to Theon who's visibly terrified
> The night king touches Bran's shoulder
> Bran's eyes turn white for a moment, and so does the Night King's
> Cut away to the rest of Winterfell
> Jon Snow looks to his feet and sees a dead raven
> It's one of the ravens Bran was warging
> Dany has one at her feet too
> Cut to King's Landing to see Cersei examining the dead raven that landed in front of her
> Cut to all the rest of the major players left in Westeros, they all have a dead raven at their feet
> Cut back to Bran and NK
> Night King lifts his hand from Bran's shoulder
> Bran slowly stands up from his wheelchair
> Theon frozen in fear and awe, can't do anything
> "You've done your part," he says to Theon. "Thank you."
> Bran follows the white walkers out of the city, protected on all sides by the army of the dead
> Cut to various parts of Winterfell to see the dead stopping and turning around
> The icy mist rises, the chilly wind slows to a halt
> The air is unnaturally calm
> Dramatic music reaches its climax
> Roll credits

Attached: 53535353535.jpg (968x681, 27K)

I liked nigger xaro

yes

Attached: 22a426858d7748db99611378369383e9.jpg (500x666, 91K)

DAMMIT BOY

Attached: big_1485659246_image.jpg (1280x720, 49K)

First for Tywin Lannister, best character of the show whose death lead up to the shitshow GoT is now

Are GOTfags even human?

You forgot...

>and who are you

Where is he now?

Attached: FRsSP.jpg (844x582, 99K)

got!

Attached: 1555602688485.png (639x621, 719K)

He was ok, but Spiceman fit book Caro to a T

Oldtown

>tfw no Marwen or Sarella Sand

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.gif (441x484, 599K)

Alys Karstark is the greatest rack in Westeros.

Attached: 1983648973.jpg (798x1200, 157K)

Is there a single reaction video of someone seeing Arya kill NK and hate it? I've watched like 20 now and all are soibois clapping to it.

I hope someone kills D&D.

first for frog

Attached: 1501758348556.jpg (800x1067, 409K)

Shame about the face

Attached: 1513382171999.jpg (470x470, 30K)

Since DABID have no idea what they're doing, the only hope of redemption this show has is in its flashbacks. My vote's for the moment Jaime decides to become a member of the Kingsguard.

>Jaime, meantime, had spent four years as squire to Ser Sumner Crakehall and earned his spurs against the Kingswood Brotherhood. But when he made a brief call at King's Landing on his way back to Casterly Rock, chiefly to see his sister, Cersei took him aside and whispered that Lord Tywin meant to marry him to Lysa Tully, had gone so far as to invite Lord Hoster to the city to discuss dower. But if Jaime took the white, he could be near her always. Old Ser Harlan Grandison had died in his sleep, as was only appropriate for one whose sigil was a sleeping lion. Aerys would want a young man to take his place, so why not a roaring lion in place of a sleepy one?
>"Father will never consent," Jaime objected.
>"The king won't ask him. And once it's done, Father can't object, not openly. Aerys had Ser Ilyn Payne's tongue torn out just for boasting that it was the Hand who truly ruled the Seven Kingdoms. The captain of the Hand's guard, and yet Father dared not try and stop it! He won't stop this, either."
>"But," Jaime said, "there's Casterly Rock . . ."
>"Is it a rock you want? Or me?"
>He remembered that night as if it were yesterday. They spent it in an old inn on Eel Alley, well away from watchful eyes. Cersei had come to him dressed as a simple serving wench, which somehow excited him all the more. Jaime had never seen her more passionate. Every time he went to sleep, she woke him again. By morning Casterly Rock seemed a small price to pay to be near her always. He gave his consent, and Cersei promised to do the rest.
>A moon's turn later, a royal raven arrived at Casterly Rock to inform him that he had been chosen for the Kingsguard. He was commanded to present himself to the king during the great tourney at Harrenhal to say his vows and don his cloak.

Attached: 1553282023284.jpg (675x842, 148K)

let's be real it was hype the first time you see it but then you quickly realize it doesn't make sense

Does Dany go mad? I dont think she will at this point, they havent been hinting at it but my they want to subvert expectations

>Good guys attack KL
>Arya sneaking around to kill Cersei
>suddenly Syrio Forel is there
>OMG MASTER YOU ARE ALIVE
>removes his face and is Jaqen
>Golden Company hired me
>Arya has the high ground
>and who are you

>Why do people think Jon is going to kill Dany all of a sudden?
There was a guy who made a post on Reddit that claimed his brother worked on the Winterfell set. His brother said that Lyanna will turn into a zombie, Theon charges the Night King and is killed, Arya kills the Night King, and Jon kills Cersei. The Reddit poster later edited his post and claimed that Jon killed Dany instead. So, it's not looking good for Daenerys right now.

But here's something to consider: the Reddit poster got his information from his brother who was at the Winterfell set. The poster's brother got his information about Jon killing Dany from a source who was working at the King Landing set. The King's Landing source doesn't like the show and mixed up Daenerys and Cersei. So this is third-hand information from a disinterested source.

Another thing to consider are the claims that fake scenes were filmed. There were rumors for months from people who claimed that they saw Jaime or Podrick dying in Brienne's arms during The Long Night, which never happened in the show. So, if the King's Landing source was right and a scene where Jon kills Dany was filmed, it's possible that it was a fake scene.

Does Jon kill Daenerys? If I was a betting man, I would say "yes." It is hamfistedly setup in the first two episodes of the season. Just don't get your hopes unreasonably high if you hate Dany.

No it wasnt. It was gay and made me laugh.

they have been hinting at it though.. just as much as they've been ""hinting"" arya stabbing the NK

I used to be a showfag like you. Then I took a subversion in the expectations.

Attached: 308860.jpg (210x295, 11K)

She farts and shits at the same time it feels really good but makes a big mess.

Could he have defeated NK?

Attached: 1556305877608.png (1462x785, 233K)

pls answer

The only spoiler i'm interested in now is what happens to the goddamn opening credits.

Attached: 131313123.png (1124x471, 944K)

we looked for you on the catalog

Is this true??

Attached: 5j4n4656.jpg (324x25, 3K)

ye, kinda pissed about that. didn't the maegi mention marwyn in the first season?

>Nothing in season 8 will come even close to 6x10
>8x3 was supposed to be this seasons 6x10 but they fucked it up hard

Attached: 103.gif (500x533, 472K)

unsullied phalanx edition

>The Unsullied are inspired by the lockstep legions of the Old Empire of Ghis, who were free men.[4] The Unsullied fight in formation as light infantry, equipped with short spears, swords, round shields, and distinctive spiked caps. They fight fearlessly and obey without question. Their elite, highly specialized training makes them most effective in their phalanx formation. They do not ride horses.

Attached: 1532258862438.png (545x340, 149K)

>rewatching S5

I would have fucked her so hard. Anybody else know this feel?

Attached: wilding woman.png (885x641, 388K)

Why did they even shoot eps 4-6? Just have Arya sneak into KL, past all 1 million of her guards, kill undead gregor in a 1v1, and then instagib Cersei

Who is happy that Jon the ultimate Mary Sue with 50 IQ didnt kill the Night King? He didnt deserve that honestly, shit tactican, lucked so many times its not even funny; saved by Sansha at battle of the bastards, Saved by Daenerys TWICE, in beyond the wall epp where he should die two times, and in last episode. Fucking useless faggot, and his fanbase SEETHING is great. So kudos for that to D&D, but they still fucked up giving some better scenario to the Night King death scene, and Jaimie or some secondary character would be better to the final blow

i prefer this over the battle of the bastards, but hardhome comes first imo

I feel so bad for /got/ every episode of every season the last 4 years you've tried to rationalize and theorize about shitty writing, and every time you're proven wrong when D&D goes 180 and spits in your faces

>and howland reed
lost

>the demonkiller

Attached: lpepe.jpg (251x242, 15K)

Her characters death is overshadowed by them meming her too much. Lyanna Mormont was written well, but when they realized it caught on they overdid it

Is this the worst season so far? Is there any way to salvage this mess?

Attached: 1542236771755.jpg (550x512, 97K)

There must always be a night king

>Infected by the night king in vision
>dany sees a snowy throne room in house of the undying
>brans last act of service
>They place his crippled ass on the iron throne
>he encapsulates it in ice
>leave this place and never return

Attached: file.png (1280x715, 794K)

remember when we thought the NK was pulling a whispering woods?

Attached: 1461994091257.jpg (504x797, 69K)

>the army of the dead is a threat
>JK lol a single castle fortification can stop them

what the FUCK did they mean by this???

>that goblin rush
Reminds me of when I run out of tendies.

Attached: 1542839396611.png (608x568, 335K)

>Vampyre Blooddrinker Doomblade
god I kinda want to be that unthinkingly edgy again

There are, what, three or four episodes left? And STILL no Darkstar? I'm beginning to think he's not showing up.

What was Bran doing then entire episode?

What was the point of his character?

>Hound talks about wanting to finally beating Mountain, but not being able to
>Arya asks if he's up for some "dancing lessons"
>training montage
>Cleganebowl
>Hound about to be beaten
>Does dagger dropping trick, except he's strong enough to do it with his sword
>Mountain=dead for good
>Hound looks at Arya, smiles
>Arya looks at camera, smirks, then winks
>fade to black
>And who... Are you...
fin

Attached: 1556564923797.png (830x666, 452K)

What if the real Azor Ahai were the friends we made along the way?

>once fell in love with a 7 year old girl
/ourguy/

>get casually run over by unarmored zombies

the part that really makes me giggle the most is figuring if this is some retard on Yea Forums having a goof or an actual angsty teen

I just hope Bran becomes the new NK and everyone gets fucked big time

Attached: 1464483952137.gif (245x245, 667K)

The target audience doesn't remember the house of the undying. So eat shit, dwarf.

I need the Littlefinger greentext, anons.
You know which one.

Jon killing Dany will redeem it

dude it's where winterFELL lol

have sex

rewatching the rape

Attached: 23.gif (200x182, 1.45M)

How it is setup in first two episodes? Lol you are reaching, even if it is setup in first two ( it isnt really), then episode 3 discarded everything from previous episodes, showed Daenerys fighting heroic, saving Jon, fighting alongside Jorah, and overally fighting for the North and living etc... Compared to Sansa hiding like coward, well... If they will do this for some retarded shock value, forcing some retarded drama at the end with unexpected twist, it would be the worst writing in the entire show.

based

>Phalanx
>Short spears

battle of the bastards was also god awful and made no fucking sense though

it was consensual

Could this have worked??

Attached: 1503441544344.jpg (1482x770, 179K)

They are dark but other books are darker

I can shit on the rest of the show all day, but the opening is still great.

You know its going to happen.

how on earth is she 16, she looks 7

Attached: Quasimodo-87952.gif (500x274, 502K)

how even by far worse writing with reedem anything?

Subversion

only in dorf fort

Honestly though.

What was the point of his character?

What point is there in him being the three-eyed raven?

His whole story line was to be bait? That's it? He has the power to see the past, see the future, cause events to happen in history, and that's all just so he can sit outside in a chair?

>yes, these fucks are too stupid to avoid it

Attached: 1556392300730.png (318x236, 98K)

I don't think you realize how long anti calvary spears were

are you drunk

Attached: 1434743031680.jpg (303x347, 27K)

no that's blood meridian

>with this music playing
youtube.com/watch?v=B9M_ZidEuZI

>green eyes
please tell me she kills herself

If you liked the Battle of the Bastards you're the reason the show ended up like this

Attached: DABID.gif (400x222, 3.22M)

A rocky training montage would be the best thing in seven seasons

Its even more retarded idea than what they did with Night King.

Sansa helping would have been the same as Sam trying to help, it would just end up with people dying to protect her.

>tfw this is exactly the type of character Arya has become
She really feels like someones OC self-insert at this point.

>I could legally fuck her in my country

Attached: RjedgAK.png (1920x1080, 1.36M)

It's really amazing how every year the actual show is far worse than the shitposts speculating on how shit the next season will be. I'm only still watching out of sick fascination with how shit it is, it's like watching a train wreck plow through an orphanage for children with leukemia.

>Is this the worst season so far
Yes.

Attached: 1555371200829.png (1706x2880, 3.33M)

Is he going to make it out of the final season in one piece, /got/?

Attached: haha u have no balls.jpg (1920x1080, 270K)

only the once. and is wasting a whole ass dragon stuck in a fucking corridor instead of blasting thousands of WW

Yah I was rewatching old episodes and pretty much all the actual talent was killed off in early seasons, they should have gone whole hog with story rewrites and kept him desu famalam.

I HAVE FRIENDS AT COURT

Attached: MV5BNGUwMzllZGEtZjdkZi00NTgwLTgxY2UtODFhZjZlZDNmN2ZkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjk3NTUyOTc@._V1_UY317_CR51,0,21 (214x317, 8K)

this is pretty much arya

Attached: 1507625473080.gif (350x255, 1.78M)

The Battle of the Bastards is retarded, people like you are why the show is shit now.

Dunno I just want to see people cry over it, if I don't get to see a good story they don't get to watch their mary sue sit on the throne in the end.

I pretty much expected a paint-by-numbers sword fight between Jon and the NK until Jon cuts him down with a one-liner and the whole dead army dies Phantom Menace style.
But they managed to outdo even my worst ideas

Important to note that last week someone on Reddit said his source was a Winterfell rando, and claimed Arya kills NK by nothing personell after which all the WW and zombies just die

It wasn't upvoted much because it sounded retarded, but it seems e3 and e5 are the major battles, so a lot of background actors. Might be legit

What was the point Game of Thrones again? After all this time, they just killed the army of the dead like that and boom its over. How anti climatic, how boring, how pointless. Why did they even want Brand?

imagine being the NK and gathering an army tediously, collecting babies to make white walkers for a very long time, for the sole purpose of overwhelming winterfell to get to bran so he can show him (and all the dead/walkers connected to him) the sansa rape scene, and he dies right before

rip

seriously tho how has he been alive for 8k years and only has 15 white walker buddies and 100k zombies

It isnt, season 7 was far worse, and nothing in season 8 is as stupid with so many plot holes as the Beyond the Wall plot or forced Sansa - Arya drama. You can dislike how Night King was killed, but i can buy that Arya could do that, i cant buy what they did in second part of the season 7. The other thing is that this season doesnt have so many teleports like S07 etc...

Okay, how about this guy? What are his odds on NK killing ?

Attached: 1555819759232.jpg (827x759, 315K)

>taking the white

Did they ever use this term in the show?

Feels like it should have been in there, it makes a lot of sense

Why tho?

not a lot of people north of the wall

Wow cool

This

You know that 6x10 is The Winds of Winter/Cersei going full terrorist/best episode?

guys
guys
GUYS
who's in charge of the Stormlands right now?

can we not shit over the fact that the 'great war' ended earlier than expected? because it's clearly GRRM is going to do as well as he stated numerous times he's more interested in the aftermath of 'good vs evil' battles like in LOTR

Jon is by far bigger Mary Sue than Daenerys. I wouldn't even call her Daenerys because she is flawed character with many fuck ups, trying to do the right thing, and sometimes doing the right thing, and sometimes not. She also has dragons, army, had Jorah who could defend them so her plot armor is/was belivable. Sansa, Arya, Jon? Not that much honestly.

Of course he fought to have a zombie polar bear in it, there wasn't enough left wing talking points, including how global warming is killing polar bears, or stronk powerful wimminz on the show.

Attached: Zombie Polar Bear.jpg (405x504, 107K)

how did catelyn have a child if she was past child bearing age when jaime was captured?

Attached: hmmmm.jpg (657x527, 32K)

My hero. Out of nowhere this little girl brings down a giant. She's also a christian in real life, and even though I'm not I just think its the cutest thing. Wasted character, but hopefully she will get more stuff, she deserves it.

When you've got all this shit with Arya, and magic shit, Lyanna overcomes her fear, and in the spirit of the Mormonts goes for it, and dies for her true king, no sneak, knowing she will die.

god it brings chills, the character is only 13 as well. Literally the best of the episode. A waste of her character to kill her, but a good death for her.

not even arya can defeat a lannistark
unless...

You ask your girl which GoT guy she would most want to fuck. What's the ideal answer?

but what's his tax policy?

Dios mio es la goblina Anglo!

this

I never claimed that it was setup well. Sam being upset about the Tarly shit, Sam telling Jon he should be king, Sansa's distrust of Dany and Dany's reaction to Jon's parentage all point to there being conflict between Jon and Dany.

Of course, they could just marry, overthrow Cersei and rule together, but D&D have 240 minutes to fill. Don't argue that it doesn't make sense, because after The Long Night, it's clear that D&D do not care about making sense.

This might happen in the books, too, but I doubt it will be setup this poorly, provided the last two books ever come out.

it happened when they were kids

The show is called Game of Thrones not Ice and Fire. We are back to primary storyline of politics now.

the great war is cersi and salsa.

Ayra is going to kill Cersi and then say "name crossed off"

Upvoted

THAT SPEED

Robb or Jaime

t. Girl

>Hates: mainstream bards

Attached: e3myx39b9khz.jpg (984x784, 85K)

What other spoilers are there that will come true??

the one where she blows the vatican up, somehow becomes queen and everyone just goes along with it? the one that makes even less sense than the battle of the bastards did?

Attached: 1407679446075.jpg (304x304, 21K)

azor sneed

Attached: 1465747843197.jpg (717x767, 80K)

>he thinks a phalanx formation is exclusively made with sarissa pikes
>what is a hoplite phalanx

>The Night King kills Theon
>Starts to walk towards Bran
>He trips over Theon's body and falls on a dragonglass knife
>White Walker button gets pressed off and they all die
>Camera pans to Bran looking straight at the camera
>"All According to Keikaku."

Attached: 1550382269444.jpg (553x640, 48K)

>mainstream bards
i chuckled

Woah guys theres a girl here!

The Storm is in charge, brother!

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (685x652, 73K)

From talking to my hetshit friends, Robb
Maybe Jaime after his sadboi redemption arc

Why do bookfags act like the books are some sort of masterpiece?

Woe to /theusurper/ if we were there. Your friend would lay beneath the archive if we had been.

Attached: Gerold-Hightower-game-of-thrones-39606039-245-196.gif (245x196, 532K)

what was his name again?

Attached: ????.png (892x1187, 1.92M)

but catelyn wasn't a stark until after robert's rebellion, and jaime never went north after the rebellion

Attached: nope.gif (245x281, 823K)

It didn't though, a little girl stopped them

Attached: 1475592805574.jpg (513x307, 30K)

Hey at least I could fucking see what was going on, that gif is a badass scene anyway you're just mad.

Dany should just off Sansa first, then feel with Cersei and either rule norf as a kingdom held by Jon or just marry Jon and rule together

Anything else makes zero sense

Attached: Battle of the Bastards.webm (640x360, 1.28M)

>NK stabs Theon
>Theon lays down
>NK looks at him, then walks away
>has no idea that Theon suffered so much at the hands of Ramsay that now he's dull to pain, even from mortal wounds
>Theon slowly gets up
>"Don't you know? I'm already dead"
>What is dead may never die etc etc theme begins to play
>stabs NK

But could he beat Twenty Goodmen?

i enjoyed this episode more than Battle of the Bastards, so many great scenes, with great cinematography. Yes, they fucked up the last part of the episode, but without nitpicking tactics and other shit it has tons of great shoots

Andrew Estermont

smthin "TOO OLD" smthin

Until the night king moon walks in and stabs the fucking dragon

NOWYTENDDS

Attached: oxd07lhscehz.jpg (776x883, 34K)

What will probably happen:
>Dany realises she can just melt Cersei's stupid castles with like one dragon
>realises Jon saying not to do that is retarded because attacking means lots of innocent deaths
>melts castle
>Stannis out of nowhere and becomes king

End

WOWIE ZOWIE, RIGHT IN THE DRAGONSTONES

Attached: 1433914597718.jpg (1274x699, 200K)

do you niggas still watch this shitshow past Season4 ?
lol

Attached: Llx2N1H.jpg (642x1132, 219K)

Attached: 1556624658548.jpg (672x490, 89K)

Mert Tranny

Just read them cretin

Sir Poed of Isle.

IWISHYOUGOODFORTUNESINTHETHREADSTOCOME

Attached: GOODFORTUNE.png (723x944, 540K)

>Bruh the Night King is the one controlling all of the White walkers and undead
>Just kill him and they all fall
So he's the fucking mindflayer? Why would he risk actually leaving the wall if he was basically a big off switch for his army? Winterfell fell fucking easy, and he had one fucking dragon. There's no reason for him to show himself to Bran, just barbecue the cripple nigga. The Night King really spent one day beyond The Wall and died. Fuck this disney movie bullshit.

Attached: 1513305410807.jpg (236x350, 11K)

>just turn you're brain of

>god it brings chills, the character is only 13 as well. Literally the best of the episode. A waste of her character to kill her, but a good death for her.

She did not belong in the fight. She was a child and wight-bait. She should have been in the crypts. If she didn't die it would have been ridiculous. Sam should have died too.

When the post limit was reached, Ser Janny banned your friend with a golden smile, and I wondered where you were.

No dumbo
>army of the dead
>one critical point of failure
>it fails because they realise killing the NK collapses the entire army

Why didn't the NK stay as far north as possible so they couldn't kill him, he'd have conquered westeros easily

Or at least not in the centre of the fucking battle

bros... remember?

is there any good asoiaf video games? i already played the ckII and mountain blade mods

>hates : government

Attached: 550161215.png (549x413, 141K)

azoris ahais

was i a good man, /got/?

Attached: greyjoy approved.jpg (210x305, 16K)

What were her last words again?

Attached: potato.png (718x872, 428K)

Brain of what?

this

I literally read on a youtube comment section that Bran can't control others. He can only see the past and future.
Like....what about the entire first seasons where most of his scenes were inside his wolf? Or when he warged Hodor all the time? Or the fucking ravens in the fucking episode they JUST watched?

Why bother when the main cast is protected by literal miles thick plot armor?

guys I LOVED the episode! Arya killing the night king and fufilling her destiny as azhorr azhi! I literally shouted yaaas queen at that scene when it happened during my watch party. and lyanna mormont killing that giant? what a badass true queen it was epice

Arya literally has the perfect in. She can use fake faces and sneak ability to get into King's Landing, sneak into the castle using the tunnel she used to get out when she overheard Illyrio and Varys, and poison Cersei's wine. Over and done. Could probably kill Qyburn too to get close to her

>tfw no turkish lyanna

Attached: u832823932.jpg (306x306, 20K)

game of reddit

Attached: game of reddit.png (1351x540, 75K)

>Dragon Fire can't kill The Night King
>Steel forged with Dragon Fire can
>Rock melted with Dragon Fire can

explain that one to me

It wasn't.

>mfw

Attached: 1477495288102.gif (300x306, 1.64M)

For one batch of dead people yes

After that you just have a trapped dragon in a box that gets overrun

>what if we put this HIND behind a building and just shot guys as they came past lmao

Jon's industrial grade plot armour throughout was even more ridiculous than the pileup.

>Theon shooting obsidian arrows like crazy at zombies
>Doesnt run out cause he kinda had the main defensive task so the gave him more than 5 arrows
>Accidentally shoots NK
>He looks down at his chest and raises his arms oh well
>Jon launches Arya from a trebuchet into the godswood
>Battle cry as she smacks into the weirdwood tree and smears it red with blood
>Bran wargs into the tree where Aryas ghost says
>"That still only counts as one"
SUBVERTED

>Why didn't the NK stay as far north as possible so they couldn't kill him, he'd have conquered westeros easily
Because dabid realized that the NK would've won if he kept acting like he normally does, so he turned him into a cocky idiot who gets killed because he couldn't do the most basic shit despite being a +3000yo godlike being that saw pretty much everything coming up to this point.

why the fuck did she not do it when she first arrived in westeros again, she could've done it in 5 minutes

BoB was great

Have sex

>Bromiz me, Ted

>every time someone brings up "training" for the reason Arya is such a fucking meme now

Attached: n.jpg (1165x846, 179K)

no

arya had the power of anime on her side

Far away, or /got/ would yet sit atop page 1, and our false brother would burn in seven archives.

Attached: GeroldHightower-Profile.jpg (650x700, 92K)

I might not die by having someone throw ricin on my face, but I might if Ingest it in pillform, however, I won't die from swallowing an empty capsule

>he thinks brit genes always lead to blonde/redhead
user, I...

Attached: 1556403319456.jpg (250x337, 7K)

>Game of thrones is kinda the dark Souls of books
Because both start strong and end shittily?

you were twenty

And they were fighting in episode 3 alongside, communicating, Daenerys literally saved Jon ass... It doesnt make any sense, Don't get me wrong, i dont want to Jon & Dany live forever happy ending, but making it last minute about Jon vs Dany, making Dany mad queen, when she is obviously in the grey area, making Jon kill her, it would be forced, killing both character arcs.. I hope for something interesting, i hope for the bittersweet ending, but not the Jon/Tyrion/Sansa vs Dany retardness after she saved the North ass.

>The long night
>Children were born and died in darkness
>Actually it's over before the sun goes up

no, both start out okay and end really well

Based

It's hardly worth threatening to drop the show anymore since there are only 3 eps left. D&d denied us even that. We could've ragequit at any time since the end of S4, but we held out, hoping against hope that, despite the cringeworthy hack writing, they had some badass idea for the ending. Or would at least give us an ending, unlike Grrm. Instead they shat all over the lore with an ass pull expectation subversion, thus making reruns unwatchable knowing now that it's all meaningless. If Asoiaf were a holy book, the show would be sacrilege and desecration. Real life is the Long Night.

Attached: Stannis-Baratheon-game-of-thrones-38573780-500-260.gif (500x260, 1.66M)

Rhaegar raped me but I'm pro-life, could you hold onto this baby inc are I die right now? Oh also hide his name, Bobby B would want him dead. uuuuhhhhggggghhhhh....

I came down on the new thread to shitpost,” , and the Jonautists dipped their banners, and all the Darkstarposters bent the knee to pledge us fealty. I was certain you would be among them.

#
#
#
#
Am I being trolled or do you retards not know that the tenth episode of season six is not The Battle of The Bastards?

>the bear and the maiden fair plays with the credits

r'hllor is bran?

I dont need brain to watch Game Of Thrones, its pretty straightforward show from season 1, yes it was more focused on politics because Kings Landing has many great character and it fit to make it *Cloak and Dagger* story then, but it was still pretty straightforward with generic narrative, same with books, pretty straightforward writing.

no, sneed

Yeah his armour had nothing on Sam, he was actually in the frontlines and all his scenes were him basically buried in hostile corpses. My eyes might actually have whiplash after that.

>badass
It's a battle, there is no need for nonsensical "baddassery", it takes away from the authenticity of a battle, turning it into an illogical comedy devoid of tactics and strategy. All this because some kids screaming EPIC & BADASS is the new meta for entertainment. It's the same problem when, last season, Dany decided that burning the supplies that would have helped fed her army of horsemen to take on both the undead & Cercey was a good idea. It makes the show look amateurish at best.

Spoilers for next episode

>General mourning and a song to play as they lay the dead to rest
>Tormund knows a bunch of them
>Sam apologizes to Ed
>Danny is discussing with Jon about retaking the thrown
>Jon says they need time and do not have enough people
>Sansa chirps in saying that she has won the heart of the north and they will support her anyway possible
>Jon points out again not enough men
>Meera shows up and offers House Reeds support
>cut to Cersei preparing
>She will not leave kings landing
>If Danny is going to burn their army then she'll have to burn civilians too
>Euron saying he has to go fuck his niece
>Qybrn preparing something in secret for Cersei
>Back to Winterfell
>A raven is sent off (to Daario for aid)
>Jon gives a speech to the troops
>Sansa gives a speech to the troops
>Danny gives a speech to the troops
>Bran wants to go to the land of always Winter
>Sam is going to take him there
>Cut to Arya and the hound
>Hound asking what the kingslayer is going to be doing
>Arya says killing Cersei
>Clegane can't wait to kill his brother
>Jaime and Brienne moment
>Jaime is not allowed to leave and understands.
>Goes to see Tyrion
>Bron is talking with him Tyrion in his room
>Spills the beans about their assassination
>Jaime sneaks out
>Jon and Danny talking about who gets the throne by some wounded dragons
>Jon says he doesn't care
>They kiss
>Dragons spread their wings and roar
>danny gives a one liner
>They are now on the ships from the preview
With Eurons fleet in the distance

still not as edgy as darkstar

So you wanted to discuss how hot Karsi is by posting a photo where we can barely see her?

Literally who cares about Cersei now? They should've killed Arya off. What's stopping her from faceless (wo)manning herself into the main room and stabbing Cersei in the back? Bravo, there's absolutely no fucking conflict in this series anymore. Nobody gives a shit about the iron throne. Better yet, there's no fucking reason to have Tormund, Greyworm, or even Brienne around. None of them have ties to King's Landing. They could've had decent deaths in Winterfell, now it'll be hammered in when they're killed by some fucking stable boy.

Attached: 1551401616743.jpg (250x250, 6K)

better than the shit DABID wrote

Winds of Winter actually is great written by D&D and great directed, has the best scene in the entire show with the blowing sept.

She said Jorah

She stabbed him right where CoF put obsidian blade in his chest. Microchip short circuited.

>thrown
Game of thrown because I'm a smart boy

Our threads do not archive easily.

Attached: three or two i guess.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

Know how I can tell you’re onions?

D&D love Cersei and Lena too much to have her die or suffer consequences. Bitch blew up the Queen, High Septon and Tyrells and got the throne and Reach for it. Euron offers his services and army just to get one night in bed with her, and her plan to let her enemies fight and kill each other worked to the point it's still sunny in the South and no one outside of Winterfell will ever believe what happened up there. She's#winning

>Meera shows up and offers House Reeds support
This doesn't make any sense, just because everyone in the North should have been at Winterfell and how could House Reed even be enough?

>bran wants to go to the lands of always winter

please be true

Based

>Sam

I kekd

what does that mean?

>onions
??

So give me TLDR it would be fun at least, or boring stuff?

One of my pet hates in narratives is when one character has to kill another, but takes too long, for example to gloat or for exposition, or makes themselves unnecessarily vulnerable, and gets ganked themselves. Bad writing.

based

BTFO

Attached: 59622930_866546993691423_577902418205868032_n.png (603x960, 333K)

She didn't though, he was originally stabbed dead center of his chest.

No, you burned two innocent children to death.

Stannisposter is fled to Yea Forums with Faegonposter and Shanshaposter, I thought you might have left with them

You don't even need the dragon. The zambies would get to Sam and kill themselves.

Attached: grr-playtime.png (500x262, 49K)

Oh they aren't but House Reed is the neck so should Cersei decide to take the north while they are taking the south that is no longer possible as their armies would have an incredibly difficult time getting through

Why were there all those gaps in his armor when original night King's armor had none?

It fell down lower in his body after that wild dragon ride.

Stannisposter is a good man and true. But not of the Kingsguardposter. The Kingsguardposter does not flee. Then or now. We swore a vow.
NOWITBEGINS

Attached: NOWITBEGINS.jpg (1378x1033, 243K)

>Save me Bran, I'm stuck in a tree!

Attached: 1.jpg (2100x1397, 534K)

What is with everyone's screens these days? Or is it just people's eyes have rotten away watching the show?

Anyway whatever those cheekbones tho

Attached: karsi.jpg (643x965, 79K)

>Meli ignites the Dothrakis weapons
>fiery flames suddenly light up everywhere
>horses get spooked, formation scatters

man that would've been a funny sight

If you think Beyond The Wall made less sense than The Long Night, you are an idiot. The Long Night makes Beyond The Wall look genius in comparison, because almost every thing in the last episode was completely retarded. The first ten minutes are so illogical that I still can't wrap my mind around it.

literally I couldn't thing of anything more uninteresting

>MUH WORLDS MEMORY
The NKAutist screeches when confronted with no actual plot motivation or progression

It's such a cockblock, I was expecting arctic conditions in Dorne and the Red Keep a snowy ruin like in Dany's vision, the great houses reduced to pockets of isolated survivors clinging to life in the hinterlands. Instead it's just magic goblin and back to status quo.

b-but my redemption
i-i- protected bran f-from the night king though

Attached: greysad.jpg (400x400, 46K)

There was no point in hiding, this was supposed to be a battle for the survival of the human race, the end of all things, no point in hiding. The others hid because of orders, or because they were little peasant kids, but in reality all would have died. But Lyanna killed the giant in a selfless moment of bravery and sacrifice.

Soyy

but how he going to lands of always winter made his story interesting other than get rid of him and focus on King's Landing? I want to believe that there is more to Bran, W&W and the supernatural stuff but im losing my hope, there is no time.

So dumb, how will they salvage this shit
>Bran knew the outcome of the battle
>Bran is already conspiring against Dany and warged into ravens to send messages around the realm even though they'd do this on their own
>Bran knows that Jaime is about to get jailed by Dany and is planning on turning Tyrion against her

why doesn't lena heady do nude scenes? she did one for 300 and I didn't see the problem.

That was epic, epic for the win XD

Noh, nowitenz

she has ships

They're bending over backwards trying to say that this was expert foreshadowing/writing and not just an asspull. Is this what normies really believe? Read the article. You rage, you lose.

comicsands.com/arya-stark-foreshadowing-night-king-2635932326.html?utm_content=inf_10_3759_2&utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=GTAK&tse_id=INF_05a65e606b6c11e9b433ab68d22425b2

Attached: 8vdPIU0.png (645x773, 11K)

>Bran knows that Jaime is about to get jailed by Dany
What?
Why the fuck would she do that he fought in the long night?

Dont say tho when there is no context for it. It makes you sound like an uneducated african.

Attached: 1522600894495.png (1584x864, 300K)

Attached: o6j3u89NTn1qmoy4io4_250.gif (245x245, 847K)

I just want there to be more the the WW threat than hurr durr I've waited 8k years to die the 2nd night south of the wall

You are retarded, how its The Long Night more illogicall than Battle of the Bastards for example? There is nothing stupid in this except some bad tactic choices ( Jon being shitty tacting, low IQ made this realistic). Beyond the Wall storyline was 3 episodes long from EP 5 to 7 and it was the most retarded thing in the entire show so far, Sansa vs Arya was also the low point, and boring as fuck.

What’s stopping Bran from getting a child of the forest to inject dragonglass into his chest and become the new Night King and revive all the undead and add it to their forces against Cersei in the south

BUT WHO WAS PHONE?

How wasn't it?

>stabs you in the back
nothin' personnel, kingsguard

Attached: shadowstrike.png (602x785, 301K)

Real spoilers for next couple episodes

Arya 360 noscopes down a flight of stairs killing all the ironborn and everyone at Kings landing

the only answer is D&D idiotic writing, there is no other answer. I dont think they are that stupid.

too redpilled for the show desu

youtu.be/QaEgFn2KmLc

What the fuck ever happened to this?
This was my favorite moment from season 7. It makes it feel like the story is finally going to come to an end.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised that they can forget something as basic as adding snow to the set if they can forget the entirety of Jon's arc for the last 8 seasons.

I have never been more disappointed by an episode. I actually enjoyed the dark lighting, especially at the beginning. It gave the atmosphere you would expect from the long night. The shot with the dragonfire illuminating the huge storm and the fight above the clouds were really great visually. But they fucked up the structure of the story and picked the worst possible ending.

In the BTS D&D literally say it just "didn't feel right to have Jon kill the NK." What in the fuck?

Eight. fucking. seasons.
The very first thing we see in the show are the white walkers, and they lose the first fight south of the wall. Not such a threat after all.

So Jon was resurrected to win the battle of the bastards I guess? What a fucking letdown. We are just gonna get some filler recap episode next, a fight with euron and cersei where they make the characters do some incredibly stupid plan just so both the dragons can get killed, then a fan service wrap-up finale with a reddit twist at the very end.

How could they fuck it up so badly?

Attached: 1526498523817.jpg (750x719, 35K)

I like picturing Arya and Theon's character arcs parallel, you have Theon who ordered his men to burn 2 innocent boys (with justification) and this was portrayed as the most heinous and unforgiveable crime which deeply impacted the character and resulted in harsh consequences which he never fully recovers from and then you have Arya who indiscriminately killed and tortured hundreds of people, many innocent by gouging out eyes, forcefeeding relatives etc. and came out the same character she started as with no consequences.

>Bran wants to go to the land of always Winter
Just imagine his fucking face when he finds a baby walker shattered to pieces on the altar.

>almost every thing in the last episode was completely retarded
so was everything in the last two arguably three seasons

>so assblasted that she randomly starts crying about Trump
Lel

>a frog stabbing people in the back
does george hate the french?

Attached: he stabbed him in the back.png (1187x666, 815K)

>How could they fuck it up so badly?
They're jews mate. It's in their nature to fuck things up and subvert expectations.

so is bran evil or what

Arya kills Jaime just to piss on my soul. It'll happen, just watch.

I don't know shit about Croatia but maybe it was too expensive to make it look like winter

Because Jaime is going to be unwilling to just stand with the people about to march to war against Cersei and will request to return to King's Landing. This will be dramatised and Mad Kween Dany will finally wear the pants and refuse him, pissing off Tyrion in the process

tfw no frogfu what even

check it out guys, i killed the sword of the morning in a 1v1, pretty cool right? my kids are gonna love this shit lol

Attached: flawless victory.jpg (1280x720, 52K)

no, jons purpose is to unite all houses and bring them to KL, so that the "Burn them all" part can take place, after that democracy rules, thats how he dies

>Arya who indiscriminately killed and tortured hundreds of people, many innocent by gouging out eyes, forcefeeding relatives

I'm not a fan of Arya, but this is complepte bollocks.

Attached: 1505091734283.png (198x247, 15K)

>The first ten minutes are so illogical that I still can't wrap my mind around it.
this is how i've felt about most of the last 4 seasons though

I DREAMT THAT CLIMATE CHANGE WAS A HOAX EGG
YOU CAN SUCKER PUNCH FROM BEHIND

Attached: Game-of-Thrones-season-8-It-s-the-right-thing-Arya-Stark-star-on-SHOCKING-Night-King-scene-1120212.j (590x350, 38K)

Attached: lindybeige.png (857x609, 435K)

You are arguing with me even though I agree with you. I don't want to see it either, but it doesn't matter what we want. I didn't want Arya to end The Long Night, but D&D wanted to be shocking three years ago, so they dropped in shitty foreshadowing and retconned a conversation Melisandre had with Arya in season 3 to make it about Arya killing The Night King.

It doesn't make sense that there will be a conflict between Jon and Dany, but if and when it happens, D&D will point to shitty foreshadowing just like they did with Arya.

Attached: am i a joke to your stark.png (422x177, 96K)

i think the structure was fine, it was enjoyable to watch, pacing was good and the atmosphere was great thanks to this dark cinematography but the ending was anticlimatic as fuck...

She's going to go nuts after Jorah's death, he is the one she truly loved.

3 more episodes. How do they save the show?
>Bran becoming the next NK and killing everyone on the last episode

BECAUSE THEY DON'T PAY ATTENTION TO THEIR OWN FUCKING STORE.

REMEMBER MELLY'S NAKED ASS IN THE BATHTUB?

GUESS WHAT.

SHE DIDN'T HAVE HER NECKLACE ON.

SHE'S STILL HOT AND TALKING TO STANNIS'S WIFE BUTT ASS NAKED.

REMEMBER WHEN SHE TOOK OFF HER NECKLACE AND SHE BECAME OLD AND IT WAS A SUPER REVEALING MOMENT TO THE AUDIENCE ?

more soap opera ;^)

jons purpose will be in episode 5 ;)

“And now it begins,” said Ser Arthur Dayne, the Sword of the Morning. He unsheathed Dawn and held it with both hands. The blade was pale as milkglass, alive with light.

DABID, DABID DUAL WIELD TO SHOW EXPERTISE

>the fucking sticker sun on the pommel
Im still mad

Real talk, where the fuck is Howland Reed? Being good friends with House Stark, there's no fucking reason he shouldn't have been at Winterfell. He should've been at the Battle of the Bastards too.
>Send Jojen and Meera over The Wall to save Bran and lead him to safety
>Meera fucks off forever
Howland is literally the only one that can truly confirm Jon's lineage because he was there. If he doesn't fucking show up the entire season this is going to be retarded. That swamp isn't in the middle of nowhere.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 168K)

>he immediately starts ranting about women
lel indeed

Attached: 1555348489581.png (549x535, 470K)

>haven't seen episode yet
>read something about the episode being "too dark"
>get excited because I think like 80% of the cast is getting butchered by the Walkers
>start watching the episode
>after 3mins realize that the episode is LITERALLY TOO DARK

my god this is a fucking shitfest

Attached: KcbeNRg.jpg (463x488, 74K)

I actually think Bran will become the next NK. There's no way the NK just died like this and winter isn't a threat anymore. No fucking way, I refuse to believe the writers are THIS bad

i think this just gave me a fucking brain annurism. this is next level autism

Attached: Fuck off.jpg (400x300, 36K)

Sargon of Akkad

lol

>too dark
>he thought they meant it was thematically dark
holy kek, thanks for the laugh user

Does he really think he can use 'I don't have time' as an excuse for anything? Like, what the fuck is he doing? Because he sure as shit isn't writing. Nor supervising the show.

n-nani

>last episode
>survived characters about to announce democracy
>with them occupying the seats on the council of course
>the common folk and lesser lords initialize Red Wedding 2.0 as they are sick and tired of those dumbasses
The one and only ending that both subverts your expectations and makes sense.

>democracy
There will be no democracy, there's no such thing in GRRM's world or the even showverse, it would be a complete non-sequitur. The Iron Throne will probably be destroyed, but it'll be back to separate kingdoms.

>No fucking way, I refuse to believe the writers are THIS bad
lmao I love all the coping coming from denialfags. Though I'm kinda a denialfag too...

Oh god please be true Meera is so fucking hot

Then what was the point of the Night King in the first place. The absolute state of this show

and who are you, the proud COMMONERS said

P O E T R Y

He spent 20 years but could have just backstabbed the NK instead

yeet

Attached: yot.gif (480x270, 884K)

Maybe but this must be captured perfectly in episode 4 in Dany behaviour, if not then....

>And Who... Are you...

BRAVO DABID

served him right for not building a wall

NED AND HIS DAMN HONOR.

have sex

>Jon fighting viserion, unable to reach Bran
>Slow mo shot we got of night king walking towards Bran
>Bran unwargs, sees NK
>Shot of arya going to godswood
>Shes spotted by a wight
>NK knows shes coming because hivemind
>Shot of NK staring at Bran
>Cut to viserion and jon, normal speed
>Viserion takes flight, Jon is now able to reach godswood
>Shot of arya rushing NK, past white walker guards, like jamie rushing dany in loot train attack
>viserion drops in front of her, preparing to roast her
>jon saves her, gets torched
>jon emerges from flames unburnt, targaryen nigger
>Jon fights NK

why didnt they do this

Attached: 1536749137768.jpg (707x641, 39K)

>inb4 they were escaping from even something worse

AAAAH FUCK! Her true form flashed for a second there.

This cunt should have saved Arya at some point

The next one will be the little shit he took some time ago. From Craster or whatever the name was.

Does anyone have the chart of who's going to die and the reasons, the last row has fucked in it

>..oh and btw... I lied. I do have a cock
piririrriuriuriu
>*meat spin on the midgets face

>Viserion attack Arya FOR NO RAISON

Attached: 1473177701341.png (318x382, 68K)