/got/

wine edition

previously on /got -

Attached: 234234723478.png (1053x697, 833K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Scorpion_and_the_Frog
youtube.com/watch?v=J7MYlRzLqD0
youtube.com/watch?v=UiwSVKq1yFs
independent.co.uk/news/people/game-of-thrones-author-george-rr-martin-says-f-you-to-fans-who-fear-he-will-die-before-finishing-9596265.html
youtu.be/h50FXupHIQw
youtu.be/syPTK7x53HE
youtu.be/HjXBHevlN90?t=433
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for ded show

YOUR MOTHER WAS A DUMB WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE WITH A FAT ARSE

Attached: 1552397307326.png (500x390, 186K)

Can't wait for Dinklage to be off contract and go full Mark Hamill

Attached: 1556586694181.jpg (1920x6480, 1.92M)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1537056432834.jpg (623x415, 109K)

Will the show be saved if there's a "there must always be a night king" situation?

Attached: pepea.jpg (528x352, 23K)

>Jon kills dany
>Tyrion and Sansa install a democratic government
>Bran pulls a "there must always be a li- night king"
>Jon retires to rebuild the Night's Watch as the 1000th Lord Commander.

Attached: 1556058660885.jpg (720x467, 67K)

THE CRYPTS ARE THE SAFEST PLACE
>THE CRYPTS ARE THE SAFEST PLACE

WHAT DO YOU MEAN THE CRYPTS AREN'T SAFE

Hey dabid

>“For, god, I think it’s probably three years now, we’ve known that it was going to be Arya who delivers that fatal blow,” Benioff explained. “We hoped to kind of avoid the expected. Jon Snow has always been the hero, the one who’s been the savior, but it just didn’t seem right to us, for this moment.”

Seriously, what were they thinking?

Only chance they have is if bran turns into the next night king due to the mark on his arm, or if uncle benjen was turned into a walker off screen.

GODS I WAS STRONG THEN

More wine, Your Grace?

The only the show can be saved is by Euron riding fucking Drogon and killing Rhaegal with it. All while Dany is alive and forced to watch.

They were trying to subvert expectations. Unfortunately they accidentally added 3 (THREE) scenes into the episode that tell us that Arya is going to stab him from behind. At least one of them is impossible not to understand even for the dumbest person alive.

A BOAR HORDE IN A OPEN WHORE

I don't buy the "Oh she's a faceless man assassin, that's why she killed him". There's no fucking way even the best faceless man assassin the the world could get the drop on the NK. He's an 8000 year old magical being

why do jews have to subvert fucking everything?

To be honest he is wrong, and assuming this wont happen was not that bad idea.
Winterfell was build by the Bran the Builder, the one who made the Wall in time when other great castles like Storm's End were made.
We know that Wights can't cross the wall, we also know that magic could not cross Storm's End walls, cause red woman needed to be smuggled in for her shadow magic to work.
So Winterfell should be build with similar wards protecting it from both wights and magic. This is why as long as walls stand, crypts should be safe.
In combat situation you want all noncombatants out of the way, so this in combination with above makes sending them to crypts an reasonable move.

Still it is better to have civilians slaughtered in crypts than having them disrupting battle on top, at worst it was a sacrifice that could be justified to make.

it's so weird to think how people were posting "more wine your grace?" so many years ago and now here we are the show is about to end and people are still posting "more wine your grace?"
truly this is the raw unbridled power of memes

Why are you retards so happy that Jon will kill Dany ? I'm glad Dany is getting killed but they're going to ruin Jon, the male hero and make a REEEEE feminist ending.

>its better than helms deep
hahhahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhaaha

Attached: download (3).jpg (1252x1252, 153K)

Could have used Theon or Jaime instead and they would have had a solid episode. If they wanted a girl power moment, having Arya stab the NK while he's overwhelming Jon in a duel would have been the way to go.

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHGGGGG WHERE ARE MY UNDEAD MAMMOTHS AND MY UNDEAD MAMMOTH-RIDING GIANTS SHOOTING BALLISTA-SIZED ARROWS AT WINTERFELL'S WALLS, DABID?????????
RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1555460806297.jpg (752x501, 147K)

>asoiaf is more complex than lotr

Attached: download (5).jpg (628x392, 51K)

Well it's not like his character has any purpose otherwise, his fight was against the WW and they made sure he didn't do anything there.

But Arya is not a faceless MAN. Do you get it? DO YOU FUKKEN GET IT?!

/got/

Attached: 603_Arthur_Dayne_Side.png (723x944, 570K)

Post yfw you see the Arya knife trick and the NK exploding into a million bits

Attached: 1498660956666.jpg (500x565, 16K)

>asoiaf is for adults, lotr is for children

Attached: download (12).jpg (450x338, 51K)

Except NK mark on Bran just allows him to go over whatever barrier Bran is inside of, IIRC

Turns out you can beat Dothraki on the open field Ned.

Attached: o9v33fcxeihz.jpg (1659x913, 146K)

>Arya is a faceless man

She literally didn't even finish her training, and essentially renounced it by saying her name is Ayra Stark not no one.

what did jon even do of relevant until now?

So get BOOOOOOAR

WHERE ARE MY GIANT ICE SPIDERS
WHERE
H
E
R
E
OLD NAN PROMISED

Attached: 1555432295557.png (1109x713, 642K)

>George RR Martin created a way more interesting world than Tolkien

Attached: download (4).jpg (736x418, 52K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Scorpion_and_the_Frog

Show watchers need a mary sue to root for, don't expect the story to make sense

>No undead giants swinging around giant chains as weapons
What the fuck dabid?

Qarth, the greatest city ever made.

Attached: 11224760.jpg (1093x599, 70K)

Well the Dothraki tactic of charging and instilling fear on an enemy with their howling doesn't really work against an enemy that is incapable of being afraid. Charges are really only effective if the line breaks, and was literally never going to happen with the wights and white walkers

>Game of Thrones deals with mature themes, lotr is just a black and white fantasy tale

Attached: download.png (560x299, 233K)

well he actually did
what's there of actually dangerous in middle earth? mention of shadows everywhere then nothing happens and a midget defeats the dark lord by taking a walk

>tfw Rhaegar kidnapping Lyanna, which ultimately lead to Robert's Rebellion/the War of the Usurper, which lead to all of the events in /got/, have no sense anymore
>tfw DABID destroy all in name of subversion

Attached: 1556564923797.png (830x666, 452K)

Attached: smugkings.png (768x431, 456K)

>Warlocks vow to never give up
>Give up after selmy foils one attempt

Attached: 1529376517371.gif (540x303, 2.94M)

I don't understand.
Why has the "girl who trained for half an hour and it's now better than the master/masters" trope has gained such weight and popularity in media?
Who actually unironically enjoys that shit?

nah, that was never shown in the show, giants riding mammoths and having giant arrows was shown in Battle of Castle Black instead

could you apply this line of thinking to any other kind of military unit and find one that is incredibly suited to fighting a flooding army of zombies? because otherwise cavalry was just as good as any else to test the enemy

Attached: 1556567750772.png (478x582, 209K)

Bro they all lead to Jon being born and setting up this battle for Arya :^). Really subverted your expectations, huh?

S W E E T S U M M E R C H I L D

KINGSLAYER! GERRIN ERE WE'RE TELLIN BOAR STORIES!

Attached: 15347170036310.gif (500x281, 970K)

Attached: 1556653644316.png (500x300, 50K)

inb4 DURR LETS SEE YOUR WRITING CREDITS user shits up the thread again

what's your having sex policy?

What was it, exactly? What did it do? Why did she give it to Sansa?

Attached: ZBmRpRv_d.jpg (640x433, 11K)

Good point, however I don't remember if mark was:
>I can cross magic barrier to find you
or
>Now I can see you despite magic that hides you
If first then fuck you Bran for not telling this important strategic information. Unless it was 5d seer "I've seen 6 gorrilion visions of future" master plan.
If second, then ancient magic of caste should protect crypts.

>We hoped to kind of avoid the expected
The red bitch LITERALLY tells her and everyone else she is going to kill NK. And STILL people were surprised when it happened.

Game of Thrones, everybody. By idiots, for idiots.

Even if he's dead, Littlefinger won /got/'s production in the end

Attached: 1555274025659.png (413x461, 126K)

Attached: 1500173235506.jpg (583x583, 33K)

Bran had the mark on him. The NK could follow him anywhere and bring his magic. They knew that. It was literally their plan to have the NK close to the castle because Bran was bait. They prepared for the walls being overrun with spikes etc inside the fortress.
Sending the civilians downstairs wasn't the problem. Letting the corpses stay there too and the civilians completely unprotected was.
Also if they somehow win the battle but lose all their woman & children to like a couple of corpses that would still doom their people.

I can't recall how many times I would see a Game of Thrones-related article headline about who would win the Iron Throne. My reaction to those headlines was always, "Why does the Iron Throne matter when a zombie apocalypse is happening?". I thought other fans were focusing on the wrong conflict, just like Jon has been telling other characters in the show for years.

It turns out I am the asshole and the conflict for the throne is the most important conflict. Cersei became the smartest person in Westeros by staying back and doing nothing. Now, with the zombie apocalypse prevented midway through the season, I think D&D shoehorn in more conflict to inflate the runtime. Jon and Daenerys, instead of just marrying, will fight each other for the sake of drama, Cersei and Daenerys will die, and Jon will (maybe) sit on the Iron Throne.

>THE END

>Written by David Benioff and Dan Weiss

Attached: Screen-Shot-2017-08-28-at-6.10.45-PM.png (608x356, 200K)

unironically NPCs

>what's there of actually dangerous in middle earth?

You think I'm going to take your opinions on literature seriously when you type like a third worlder?

>never believe old crows

Attached: 1555388500892.gif (480x313, 702K)

This one. Basically what the unsullied were doing

youtube.com/watch?v=J7MYlRzLqD0

Attached: Lucius_Vorenus3.jpg (2803x1626, 1.47M)

Attached: baseline of thrones.png (800x2800, 2.17M)

a midget defeating a dark lord, how ridiculous am i right?
ASOIAF is only interesting because the community looks at all the tiny details that Martin has put in his books and blows them out of proportion. Martin has very little world building in his books. All the fans just hope, the vague details about the deep ones actually mean something when in reality Martin just will say something like
>there was a fortress in sothoros, everyone who went in there came back insane
Thats it, hell never explain it, but the fans think hes got like 50 pages of notes on this one underground city hell never talk about again

>spend 8 years hyping up the white walkers-I mean night king and pals to be the ultimate unstoppable villains
>kill them all in one scene and then go back to the regularly scheduled fighting for the iron chair

WHAT THE FUCK DID THEY MEAN BY THIS?

Attached: 1555290937663.gif (500x625, 1.78M)

Explain please

>literature
sweetie its not enough to mass up some words to claim its literature

I literally said "no" out loud for 30 seconds.

Attached: 1503683203526.gif (720x480, 1.37M)

ay shabbose

first one, after he marks Bran he's able to enter 3ER/CotF's tree while before that all he could do was watch it from some distance

Media is done mostly for entitled young women.

Predictions for cleganebowl?

I think mountain is going to kill Arya, enraging the Hound. The hound isthen going to reveal that he can do the flame sword trick after having spent so much time with the fire sword guy and kill the mountain with fire (because zombies are weak to fire).

We should call it the Ryan Johnson effect. He too wanted to subvert everyone's theories so he fucked everything up in TLJ

Attached: 1545772168871.gif (250x250, 1.51M)

>upper middle class women who larp as the oppressed

uhh did you notice the 7m tall wall of zeds flooding the first line yes? and how all the lines behind that got fucked immediatly after that?

Lets be honest. A bunch of 100 year old skellingtons being able to break out od stone crypts is fucking retarded.

What is even left on most of the Stark bodies to even animate? Can the NK animate anything that was one point a body?

Same thing happened in episode 3 bruv.

>democracy in westeros
Could there be a more wretched ending?

>Arya isn't dying sweetie

If you think dabid is killing arya you're one dense fucker.

>Faceoff is about to start
>Drogon flies in and eats the mountain

Na. Hound kills The Mountain, but is mortally wounded in the process. Arya will swoop in and put him out of his misery this time (shortly before she kills Cersei)

i was thinking the same. there's no infantry unit in the world that could stand up to the wave of undead at the start.

horse archers with obsidian arrows maybe, shame the dothraki were shock autists

dude the actual evil is within all of us humans
bravo dabid heres ur emmy

Attached: 1556611765896.webm (1024x576, 2.83M)

>meanwhile, on alt-universe /got/

I know this show had an awkward first season, but it's been amazing seeing HBO pull it off ever since. Each season the writing's just gotten better and better. I so fucking hype for the last three episodes. Everything about that last battle was pure kino.

Attached: cubeearth.jpg (1021x687, 196K)

>mfw they sack Kings Landing, Hound kills the Mountain, Jaime double suicides Cersei, Jon kills Dany and they open the royal hall and see CIA sitting on the throne

Attached: d5c3af22520d0df94ed53507c89b15b3cf150c6c8094d7514fcf25ac59bba822.gif (468x317, 1.75M)

oo that's hot. wish they fucked desu

A

TELEPORTING

GOBLIN

>death... is a laddah

Attached: 1501752323397.png (194x192, 108K)

Heavy shock cavalry, could work. Impact of the charge would trample wights, then they should disengage and charge again, and again and again.
As it was made in history.
Of course best would be heavy use of artillery but it is beyond GoT technology level.

>hound struggling to trade blows with zombie mountain
>sandor is knocked to the ground, and the mountain raises his blade
>just before the coup de grace, arya teleports in front of the hound, being run through
>hound is livid
>”I didn’t want to have to do this, but you left me no choice”
>onlookers gasp
>an apparently dying arya cries out, “No sandor! You’re afraid of fire!”
>”I don’t care! He’s taken everything from me! It’s time to face my fears!”
>he turns toward zombie mountain
>”here’s a little trick I learned from the lord of light”
>hound’s sword erupts into flame
>”AND THIS”
>john snow is visibly shaken, “eh, what is he doing?”
>”THIS IS TO GO EVEN FURTHER BEYOND”
>”AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA”
>cut to john snow, “No stop it sandor! If you do this now it will drain away all the time you have left on westeros! And I say you need every second of it as it is!”
>”AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA”
>the flames shift from red to blue to white, the light is blinding
>"STOP IT! STOP IT NOW THE HOUND!"
>"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA”
>zombie mountain recoils
>in the confusion, arya teleports behind the mountain
>kicks him in the balls
>*record scratch*
>everyone says “OOOOOOOOH” in unison
>all the guys cross their legs in sympathy pain
>ghost puts paws over his eyes and whimpers
>close up of zombie mountain going cross-eyed
>”Wowie zowie! Riiiiiiiiight in my dragon eggs!”
>Cut to DABID drinking a coffee
>”Nuff said”
>fade to black

what will make jon kill dany?

Attached: 1542163261565.jpg (640x640, 84K)

Attached: gotgeneral.webm (640x360, 2.62M)

Uh did you notice the unsullied held the line doing exactly that for the survivors to get in the castle? Look, I'm not saying it would have beaten the NK's army. Literally nothing would. Even the best trained army in the world with a huge army would have lot. You can't beat an army that can raise it's soldiers from the dead and add any of your dead soldiers to it's ranks. All I'm saying is the Dothraki charge would never have worked and went as well as anyone should have expected. But maybe, just maybe with a tight formation and competent leaders they could have held the NK's army back for more than 5 minutes.

>install a democratic government
been saying this since season 5, this is hw they'll end it
it's the faggiest, dullest, shittiest possible ending, and you can bet it's the one they wrote for this cursed show

YOUR MOTHER WAS A DUMB BOAR WITH A FAT ARSE DID Y'KNOW THAT?

>mother of flat asses

Attached: 1501825393823.jpg (666x666, 54K)

Attached: 1380735384837.jpg (750x520, 110K)

>Hound talks about wanting to finally beating Mountain, but not being able to
>Arya asks if he's up for some "dancing lessons"
>training montage
>Cleganebowl
>Hound about to be beaten
>Does dagger dropping trick, except he's strong enough to do it with his sword
>Mountain=dead for good
>Hound looks at Arya, smiles
>Arya looks at camera, smirks, then winks
>fade to black
>And who... Are you...
fin

Attached: 1556624658548.jpg (672x490, 89K)

>in the beginning, we see soldiers getting fucking overwhelmed by an undead tsunami, but almost all of the main characters survive anyway
>Arya is a closeted anime ninja and killed the Night King Far Cry 3 style
>Melisandre is once again certain of her visions
>women do not need men. However, men do need women. This was shown when Sandor gave up on his life, but immediately changed his mind when he saw Arya.
>Grey Worm doesn't have balls of steel like we were led to believe
>Night King didn't bother landing in King's Landing
>loser Frey killed more of our favorite characters than the Night King, despite the latter being teased since the 1st fucking episode
>we NEVER see the White Walkers fighting... at all. They don't even draw their swords. What. The. Fuck. Weretheythinking.jpeg
>Lord of Light is an autist
>the White Walkers are white supremacists, they're robotic, they screetch like autists, and they have a huge amount of brainless followers

Still an amazing episode. The dragons were the best.

Attached: Kino.jpg (7680x4320, 1.51M)

he becomes mgtow after internet bran tells him about the redpill

Just want Rome back lads

Attached: feel like pure shit.jpg (640x1136, 65K)

Well that probably answers my question entirely. The Tullys are too nice to do such a thing, which I do respect. That's probably why they let the Freys have that monopoly honestly.
This is the price you pay for being so based.

Attached: tully.png (1024x768, 50K)

She says Karl Drogo had a bigger dick

her tax policies

He is the only character with a sense of right and justice. DABID are going to make him evil for no reason and he's going to stab slay queen.

Attached: gotfags.webm (640x360, 2.88M)

Littlefinger's master plan was manipulating the entire Starks cause Arya to go be an assassin and then placing the valyrian dagger in her hands via Bran who he knew couldn't use it all so that she could kill the Night King.

He was the hero afterall. And Sanslut killed him.

>CIA sitting on the throne
>he is about to spill the beans on what the actual fuck
>Arya jumps out of nowhere and kills him
Better leave him dead.

hearty kek

Attached: fat.png (375x328, 128K)

It's either that or Sansa becomes queen.

Attached: 1556627339097.jpg (492x330, 37K)

She's a single mom.

>I think mountain is going to kill Arya
Did you even watch the previous episode? At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if Arya sits on the Iron Throne. Hell, D&D might make her rule all of Essos, too, because why not?

>from each according to their height, to each according to their need

Attached: two_good_daggers.png (968x1284, 558K)

"might we see your feet please" got me good, kek

I always thought a show set in Rome with fantasy elements would be cool. Doesn't necessarily have to be Rome it's self, just a fantasy version of it

Attached: legion_by_daldbaatar-d69paag.jpg (1024x452, 137K)

that would be too good for D&D

Attached: 1555265430563.gif (350x450, 211K)

Post yfw Stannis is alive and takes the Iron Throne with Littlefinger as his hand.

Attached: 1463518130861.jpg (538x960, 50K)

i noticed that the dragons started blewing up everything a second after the zeds overrun the unsullied because anyone with common sense would understand that the dothraki didnt all die because cavalry suffers incredible downgrade vs zeds but because there were a fuckton of zeds and your tight formation cant do shit when enemy falls on you from all directions

YO! Like uhh...

like, yo...

Fuck this thread, man!

Attached: 1555261709449.jpg (594x550, 40K)

Why did they rape my boy Stannis?
youtube.com/watch?v=UiwSVKq1yFs

Attached: 1433801999874.png (840x471, 543K)

Jon is going to end up being evil isn't he ? Dany will die a hero at the hand of evil Jon Snow even though it makes no sense because why fucking not.

>Stannis
>smiling
this has to be edited

>Yoinks! That's a real Strong *turns and winks at the camera* hit by the Hound!
>"Ohhhh roight in me dragon eggs!"

I wish. Jon is just an NPC with no purpose at this point.

Attached: 1555356539513.jpg (753x707, 29K)

it'd be cool if Jon just ended up murdering everyone and rule as a tyrant

why no

>the past HAS to predict future events! this is how it works!

>look up reaction videos to Arya killing NK
>all are the viewers happy, screaming you go girl type shit
Just kill us all Islam

Attached: 1328740736185.jpg (249x316, 14K)

The population of the North must be tiny right now.

House Umber must be about 30% of the population, everyone will die of famine just trying to move the bodies realistically.

this post is 100% accurate, but it's Jaime that will kill Cersei. That's literally the most predictable death in the whole thing

shit
second (you) meant for

BOOOOARRRRRing to read, sir.

better than sundays episode

>Jon is going to end up being evil isn't he ? Dany will die a hero at the hand of evil Jon Snow even though it makes no sense because why fucking not.
You have your characters mixed up. Dany will be evil because of all the hamfisted foreshadowing in the first two episodes. Jon will have to kill her.

Sansa will be proven right, because she is the smartest person Arya has ever known. If Arya, The Princess Who Was Promised, believes something, you know it's true.

>everyone will die of famine
how come? they had storage for lots of people, now most are dead
they are fine with food

Cavalry charges only work if the enemy line is already broken, you're betting you can break it through fear, or you're flanking the enemy. If Winterfell had leaders that weren't retarded they would have knowing a full on cavalry charge against mindless zombies with thrice your numbers would never work

That IS how it works.

House Glover (and since we didn't see Meera, presumably all the people down the Neck/most Northeners south of Winterfell?) should be safe

Attached: 1555188604763.jpg (4228x6335, 3.56M)

Trump's second term will fix it all don't worry

>Melisandre convinces Selyse that they should burn her daughter so that the Lord of Light will grant Stannis victory in the upcoming battle
>by the time Stannis is aware of what is happening it has already happened
>demoralised, Stannis kills his wife and Melisandre flees
>after Ramsay's 20 good men attack Stannis's camp, he rallies his men for a last ditch charge against the bolton forces knowing full well he will die
There, I just did a better job writing Stannis character than D&D

>the future predicts the past
>???????

"Sunset found her squatting in the grass, groaning. Every stool was looser than the one before, and smelled fouler. By the time the moon came up she was shitting brown water. The more she drank, the more she shat, but the more she shat, the thirstier she grew, and her thirst sent her crawling to the stream to suck up more water. "

I mean just disease in general my bad, imagine the amount of bodies that are piled up around Winterfell after the last 3 wars.

>everyone will die of famine just trying to move the bodies realistically.
too many corpses
not enough food
seems as if the problem will solve itself

>everything you did lead you to where you are now

Jon gave Arya a sword, etc. chaos is a ladder.

Whatever happened to Martin in the weeks he was writing that chapter
Did he go to vacation in Mexico or something?

A lot of masturbation presumably

lol yeah old Zion Don will get to it right after the war with Venezuela and Iran.

any competent leader would know that a battle against enemies that can respawn would never work, what are you implying?
against a mindless horde any unit is as good as any other if you cant spam artillery, an all out struggle is probably the better idea since the siege obviously ends as it ended, the moment a single soldier fails his position the entire castle is flooded
also how do you flank a group that covers the entire battlefied with no formation at all that runs straight to the enemy wherever he comes from?

to kill herself so she wont turn into a wight because her family couldn't handle it if they had to kill wight sansa

>This is why as long as walls stand, crypts should be safe.

The crypts should be safe because the dead are entombed in stone and logically have no way of breaking out.

Britannia dude

preview shows they prepared some bigass body burning festival, legit concern tho
guess will leave it to northern being forged against those things over many winters

yeah but what if instead the tombs are made of plaster and the ravenous dead that escape just chase a couple of extras around while varys and some kids sit in the corner looking bored

Attached: 1501921098014.png (771x566, 889K)

You think 100 year old skeleton bones can't break solid stone? Get out of here with that logic you MAN

>GRRM knew how to write
>he would have saved the story

Attached: haroooooo.png (957x266, 47K)

Fair play the 100 odd people left alive managed to pile up over 30,000 bodies then I guess.

It was the weapon Arya used fighting on the walls.
It was a spear that could be separated into 2 smaller weapons so she could use it in narrow spaces. She did not give it to Sansa.

Well the first 4 seasons are based on his books, and they're good

what if arya was cute?

Attached: 1555661125384.jpg (187x164, 10K)

It wasn't needle?

probably became proficent at this after burning all that people
they probably burned half of the north's forests in those years

>Last lord commander of the nightswatch
>last of the crows to hold his vows
>The wall broke before the watch did
Was Edd the unsung hero of the story
Yes he was

Attached: 1556655940555.gif (245x245, 1.76M)

once upon a time

I'm still mad about Arya ruining an episode that would've been godlike otherwise

She killed NK with Needle, and gave Sansa a throwaway dragonglass dagger

>they probably burned half of the north's forests in those years
If the TT game is canon this is pretty much true.

>killed because sam is a dumb cunt

>reduced to quips but died a hero
it could've been worse

>We come, we come with roll of drum: ta-runda runda runda rom!
>We come, we come with horn and drum: ta-rūna rūna rūna rom!

>It was a spear that could be separated into 2 smaller weapons
I thought the lower end had no dragon glass tho?
At least from what I could tell in all hat darkness
What's the use then, just get a shorter Dragonglass weapon to use on the side if you're in a narrow space + a way to hold onto the long spear on your belt in the meantime

Attached: 1554669165813.gif (382x678, 2.79M)

>an episode that would've been godlike otherwise
yeah I would have loved to see it

You now realize manually that the lord of light wanted melly sanders to ruin Stannis’ shit because if stannis had taken winterfell and marched south then the night king would have won the Great War.

Why do people think Jon is going to kill Dany all of a sudden?

Actual photograph of the people who cry about Arya killing the Night King.

Attached: 7f5vjv1h9fv21.jpg (565x369, 85K)

he's actually had more character in the last seasons than he had at the start

>you don't need the wall to hold back the others
>You dont need the prince that was promised
>You don't need to sacrifice anything
>You don't need to worry about the lieutenants, ice spiders, the dragon or the wights
>All it takes is three months of a gook assassin finishing school

have dilation

>the fat fuck couldn't even get up and avenge Edd
Gods I wish Randyll had killed him in his sleep when he was a baby

Attached: fuck you Sam.webm (888x500, 2.92M)

I used to be a showfag like you. Then I took a subversion in the expectation.

Attached: 308860.jpg (210x295, 11K)

jojen said bran would know the end, and looks at a burning hand

but what is there left for bran that involves burning?

>Implying Thormund didn't do that as well
>implying Thormund can do anything wrong
Get out of her with that shite

independent.co.uk/news/people/game-of-thrones-author-george-rr-martin-says-f-you-to-fans-who-fear-he-will-die-before-finishing-9596265.html

Why is he so touchy about this? He's fucking 70, obese as fuck and hasn't finished his latest book in 8 years and still has another one, maybe two to write after that. It's stating the obvious.

Lots of people fitter than him have died at 70 simply from age.

Attached: 1317253458670.jpg (307x308, 30K)

kek

Based

cersei dies episode 4
dany is big bad epi 5-6

the ending is the same as the books, GRRM said so.

She killed NK with Valyrian steel dagger that littlefinger used to frame Tyrion for Bran’s murder and then gave to bran last season which bran then gave to Arya.

>>Grey Worm doesn't have balls of steel like we were led to believe

If the writers had balls they would have made the Unsullied lose their supersoldier edge because they all got cuddle girlfriends, stopped getting indoctrinated, became individuals and got soft.

Attached: 1551456508386.png (327x319, 208K)

getting control of his legs/dick again and burning up meeras cunny

Attached: 1501758348556.jpg (800x1067, 409K)

He has no intention of finishing them. I used to be angry, but the show is so shit I don't even care anymore and think it is hilarious how he has basically taken the money and run.

Lets see your writing credits, as if you could do better

Yeah almost same shit

based, i miss the retard

I mean it's ending in 3 weeks. Even if they somehow ended the WW worse the show would never be dead. Because it's dying naturally soon anyway.

> Bran and theon surrounded
> Night king slowly approaches bran, theon readies his weapon
> Night king ignores theon and keeps walking towards bran
> They make eye contact
> But the night king doesn't reach for his sword
> Instead he opens his mouth and speaks in a deep, slow, cold, menacing whisper
> "Brandon Stark"
> Bran looks over to Theon who's visibly terrified
> The night king touches Bran's shoulder
> Bran's eyes turn white for a moment, and so does the Night King's
> Cut away to the rest of Winterfell
> Jon Snow looks to his feet and sees a dead raven
> It's one of the ravens Bran was warging
> Dany has one at her feet too
> Cut to King's Landing to see Cersei examining the dead raven that landed in front of her
> Cut to all the rest of the major players left in Westeros, they all have a dead raven at their feet
> Cut back to Bran and NK
> Night King lifts his hand from Bran's shoulder
> Bran slowly stands up from his wheelchair
> Theon frozen in fear and awe, can't do anything
> "You've done your part," he says to Theon. "Thank you."
> Bran follows the white walkers out of the city, protected on all sides by the army of the dead
> Cut to various parts of Winterfell to see the dead stopping and turning around
> The icy mist rises, the chilly wind slows to a halt
> The air is unnaturally calm
> Dramatic music reaches its climax
> Credits

>this is the kind of people you argue with

Actual picture of people still defending this shitshow

Attached: 9d84r1dh2kaz.jpg (640x1136, 51K)

Why did they stay in that room for so long? What were they doing?

Attached: Game.of.Thrones.S08E03.720p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.H.264-GoT.mkv_snapshot_01.18.41_[2019.04.30_20.29.53] (1280x720, 68K)

first for winds of winter release date announced after the finale

let a boy dream

Attached: 1501810599573.gif (391x229, 530K)

The episode being that dark is immersive and realistic. The episode becomes amazing from the point where the wights get into Winterfell.
>That fucking music
>Everyone desperately trying to survive
>That moment when Jon just ran past dying Sam because killing the NK was more important
>Tyrion and Sansa about to kill themselves out of fear
>Dany and Jorah in a hopeless battle against a bunch of wights
>Jon against a fucking dragon
>Arya actually being in danger for once in her life, almost died in that library
>Theon fucking dies
>Bran about to get killed by the NK
It was amazing up to that point.

>mfw he gets his finger out and finishes them
>they do an anime of the book version of the complete series and do it right this time

Attached: hound-arya.jpg (662x990, 109K)

delet ur gif

Because it was just too bright

HEHEHE
if you ever had sex maybe you would know

delete urself

It had, I am pretty sure of it.

She did not have to swap to another weapon during combat. She did not have to figure out a way to put the LONG spear onto her belt (sounds difficult) while fighting for her life. Instead she had one multipurpose weapon, before that she had just the small dagger.

Genuinely hate Sam, pointless repulsive fat cunt.

I agree, even Arya killing the NK could have been handled better leaving a less sour taste. God.. decisions like that can snowball and cause everyone to forget the better parts of the episode which sucks

sam putting his fat fuck coward self on the frontline just because he happened to get lucky and kill a wight/ww one time is such fucking shitty writing
what a great character arc, he was a fat coward in s1, and because they decided to have him flounder around onscreen """""fighting"""""" in that last episode, hes still a fat coward in s8
bravo

Attached: yamero-42069.png (500x515, 120K)

giggles

Powerful.

So let's say they never went on the retard nonsensical quest to capture a wight north of the wall

Does the night king ever get past it?

They could have just sat home in winterfell and taken out Cersei with 3 dragons, 20k unsullied, and how ever many dothraki there were.

NK would have been SEETHING north of the wall, unable to do anything.

Attached: GoT logic.jpg (3812x2144, 1.6M)

u first

Attached: 1502751646550.jpg (541x633, 40K)

dont delet ur gif

I will also accept Euron Eldritch Apocalypse. What say you user?

>Euron on the IT
>Jon and Dany confront him with their dragons or some shit
>You do understand that fire and ice together create water?! *Mustache Twirl*
>Giant tentacles erupt from the sea and pull Drogon, Rhaegal and hopefully Dany to their deaths.

>3 days and no Preston Jacobs video yet

Lmao he must be absolutely seething at the ending to that episode

>new special title opening for season 8
>blue tiles on the map ominously get deeper and deeper into the continent
>episode 3 happens
Um... What. Da. Fuck?

>post yfw Sam won't die because GRRM wants to play him in the epilogue when he reads "a song of ice and fire" to Jons kids Eddard and Lyanna

Attached: 1550781527516.jpg (675x547, 119K)

It was beautiful

FUS-ROH-DAH

Attached: dragonborn.png (757x444, 569K)

Attached: 1556580373419.jpg (600x842, 75K)

MY NAME IS EGON DANY MY DADDY WAS REGAR AND MY MUMMY WAS LANA

Attached: 1505072976345.png (713x528, 292K)

AZOR AHAI

youtu.be/h50FXupHIQw

Attached: AZOR AHAI.png (1920x1080, 1.32M)

>shitposters who posted "I am no one" before were right
baffles my mind

unironically on suicide watch

Sam's gonna get greyscale anyway so that'll be my one happy takeaway from S8.

Attached: Sam Jorah.jpg (780x439, 27K)

This. So many directions it could've gone. Show ends for me there.

Oh well, who gives a fuck anymore?

Attached: 1555457008020.jpg (1693x951, 456K)

>Music starts playing
>Think to myself "oh shit this is going to be the sept all over again right? lots of main characters are going to die (and that's a good thing)"
>Goblin saves pretty much everyone

Attached: 1551479347369.jpg (448x545, 26K)

She was

DAYNE, gods what a stupid name

Attached: 1551550723252.jpg (974x864, 192K)

WHY IS IT SO FUCKING DARK
I CANNOT FUCKING SEE

Everyone is revved up over the Night King but what about the undead giant that also went out like a punk?

lol I forgot this faggot existed. Isn't he the guy who got to meet GRRM and GRRM basically just snubbed his ass?

we looked for you on the catalog

The possibility of Danys naked corpse being hung from one of the gates on Kings landing and having the commoners throwing shit at it as the leaker foretold is getting less and less likely now

:(

Is Alt Shift X alright?

>SHANSHA'S SISTER WAIT
>SHANSHA PLEASe
>AGGHHHHHHHHHGGGHH
>AHHH SAVE ME GREY WORM

it's all gone now
youtu.be/syPTK7x53HE

Attached: 1556665864443.png (1874x1080, 2.75M)

which leaker?

kek

Attached: yglet.jpg (645x729, 403K)

why didn't they just kill off all the characters they spent a whole episode on? what the fuck? when lyanna mormont was slapped by the giant i was relieved because they are finally realistically killing these characters off then they had to give her a dumbass dramatic death. same thing with the other characters sam should have died, grey worm should have died, tormund and brienne should have died as well

>people in Drone when you tell them that the greatest threat Westeros has ever known, an 8000 year old ice demon that can raise the dead didn't even make it past Westeros

Attached: 1461618055886.jpg (638x638, 85K)

duh only woh dah matuhs is duh woh in duh nof
>dealth with in 60 minutes
oh

They have iron swords. The horn of winter probably was made to wake up dead starks to fight the wights, the iron make them inmune to the others magic

Based Jorah

Tomorrow, probably

spent the whole fuckign livestream ranting on how the Night King is gonna come back

full on denial

Number 1: The whole: "Kill the Master Vampire and everyone goes back to normal" shit is fucking gay.

Number 2: Arya Teleporting behind the Night King is stupid.

Number 3: NK touching Arya should have made her into a walker.

This show is stupid. Trash.

What if Benjen was the real NK?

AHHHHHHRRRRRRRG WHITE WALKERS SAVE ME!

AHHHHHHRRRRRRRG RED WOMAN SAVE ME!

AHHHHHHRRRRRRRG SHANSHA SHAVE MEH!

AHHHHHHRRRRRRRG GREY WORM SAVE ME!

AHHHHHHRRRRRRRG JON SAVE ME!

AHHHHHHRRRRRRRG BRANDON SAVE ME!

AHHHHHHRRRRRRRG JAQEN SAVE ME!

AHHHHHHRRRRRRRG TYRION SAVE ME!

AHHHHHHRRRRRRRG DADDY SAVE ME!

Robin is the ruler of the second strongest house in the seven kingdoms...

Does the death of the Night King mean that winter is over?

kek

night king touching only affects babies, it's magic we don't gotta explain shit bruh

You know what else is unexpected? Shitting yourself in public on purpose and screaming. People will be so surprised. Doesnt make it a good idea.

Attached: axe.png (470x512, 200K)

>we didn't know what to do with them gang

Theon not actually really being dead and killing the NK from behind as he's fighting Jon would have been literal kino, subverted expectations, and rhymed with the Tower of Joy scene. Instead we have this horse shit. Why do stupid people have to ruin literally everything that I love

he only released the one for the previous episode on like thursday or friday and this episode was almost an hour and a half, and he has a LOT to shit on. he could probably study its shittiness for weeks.

>you can pinpoint the exact second in the music where it all goes to shit

youtu.be/HjXBHevlN90?t=433

FUS RO DAH

Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-04-30-at-12.44.37-PM.jpg (1666x1154, 201K)

Move here

no :)

that soundtrack sounded so out of place. It has NOTHING on the light of the seven from season 6, and apparently this was supposed to be this season's light of the seven.

8:41

Attached: umyzNeY.png (1182x660, 1004K)

why is jon so shit at dark souls? waits too long in between breaths to charge, doesn't get under the foot and just hides behind the rocks the whole time

I predict that our expectations will be subverted and no Clegane Bowl will happen

Attached: shitaly.jpg (264x277, 19K)

he kidnapped her because what? he had a dream or some god told him they will have a babby azor ahai? Not because she was hot or he loved her?

Whoever would have thought Stannis and Jon’s stories would have ended up with so many parallels. Neither were Azor Ahai, neither best the army of the dead, neither even took Winterfell. Mel was wrong about both of them.

Attached: 2CB20C6E-0FD0-4C43-8F48-31B454A6C0A0.jpg (640x538, 53K)

You know, just having make a lot of noise from the inside instead of breaking out would've been pretty spooky. Scare all the people holed up there, let them know that the night king is out there rezzing the dead.

I remember

And Jon was more or less the son Stannis never had.

>The Dragon put have three heads
>The Song of Ice and Fire
>The Prince who was promised
etc etc etc

*must have*

why would rhaegar know any of this?

jon was till s u b v e r s i o n

Still rustles my jimmies when I think about it.

>you are not greater than him, therefore you cant critique his work.
>you may nit criticise the government, for you are not a politician
>you may not criticise the food of the chef for having a turd on it, as you are not a professional cook

Unironically kys

Combo of Ghost of High Heart saying Aerys' line would produce prince that was promised, dragon dreams, etc

i dont understand anything you're saying buddy

You're not the asshole.

>Outside Eastwatch Cotter Pyke's men discovered four blue-eyed corpses.Unlike us, they were wise enough to burn them. Do you think your brother's war is more important than ours?

No.

>When dead men and worse come hunting for us in the night, do you think it matters who sits on the lron Throne?

No